Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns

4 posters

Go down

OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns Empty OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns

Post  Panda Mon 15 Jul - 7:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46axwTbsKCo

This has been shown before , but the two Brits giving their opinion at the end , especially the Drummer , tell it like it is.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns Empty Re: OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns

Post  interested Mon 15 Jul - 18:21

Something the dummer said has really resonated with me. He spoke of how the Portugese people are family oriented.

Our daughter married a young man whose parents are from Madeira. When we were planning their wedding reception, conscious of the fact that caterers do not differeniate between adults and children (and at $200. a "plate") we suggested the bride and groom confine the guests to adults only. The groom was almost agast; he pointed out that Portugese people do not go anywhere without their children and proceeded to tell us just how family oriented they are.

We were so happy to hear him speak so lovingly of what family meant to him that we relented. There were 25 youngsters (from 3 - 12 years of age) among the guests all of whom behaved beautifully. The wedding reception was marvelous and the only running about the children did was when they danced with their parents.

It reminds me of how horrified the Portugese people must have been to hear that the McCanns and their co-conspirators regularly left their precious children while they were out enjoying themselves because it was "our holiday too". The good local people who put their lives on hold to search for Madeleine and those who subsequently lost their jobs have become victims of this cruel hoax.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns Empty Re: OC Staff made redundant because of McCanns

Post  Panda Mon 15 Jul - 19:21

interested wrote:Something the dummer said has really resonated with me.  He spoke of how the Portugese people are family oriented.

Our daughter married a young man whose parents are from Madeira.  When we were planning their wedding reception, conscious of the fact that caterers do not differeniate between adults and children (and at $200. a "plate") we suggested the bride and groom confine the guests to adults only.  The groom was almost agast; he pointed out that Portugese people do not go anywhere without their children and proceeded to tell us just how family oriented they are.

We were so happy to hear him speak so lovingly of what family meant to him that we relented.  There were 25 youngsters (from 3 - 12 years of age) among the guests all of whom behaved beautifully.  The wedding reception was marvelous and the only running about the children did was when they danced with their parents.

It reminds me of how horrified the Portugese people must have been to hear that the McCanns and their co-conspirators regularly left their precious children while they were out enjoying themselves because it was "our  holiday too".  The good local people who put their lives on hold to search for Madeleine and those who subsequently lost their jobs have become victims of this cruel hoax.

Yes interested , the Woman couldn't say much but you could tell she blamed the McCanns because since a child disappeared anyone with young children would be put off. I think the Restaurant has been turned into a takeaway or something like that.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 15 Jul - 22:40

Until Madeleine went missing it had never crossed my mind the possibility of adults going out for dinner and leaving young children home alone. And I was almost 28 when Madeleine vanished.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 16 Jul - 4:17

Claudia79 wrote:Until Madeleine went missing it had never crossed my mind the possibility of adults going out for dinner and leaving young children home alone. And I was almost 28 when Madeleine vanished.

At least the Paynes' had a baby monitor Claudia. It really shows how selfish the McCanns were on that Holiday, the children in the creche every day, in fact they only saw them for an hour or so in the morning, lunchtime and a couple of hours in the evening , every day of that holiday!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 16 Jul - 11:39

Panda wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Until Madeleine went missing it had never crossed my mind the possibility of adults going out for dinner and leaving young children home alone. And I was almost 28 when Madeleine vanished.

At least the Paynes' had a baby monitor Claudia. It really shows how selfish the McCanns were on that Holiday, the children in the creche every day, in fact they only saw them for an hour or so in the morning, lunchtime and a couple of hours in the evening , every day of that holiday!!!

Five years down the line and I still can't believe they thought that was 'normal' behaviour on vacation.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 16 Jul - 11:42

It was THERE holiday too!!!

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down