Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened to Madeleine McCann

+7
Panda
Karen
kitti
susible
tanszi
chrissie
comperedna
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened to Madeleine McCann

Post  Panda Sun 21 Jul - 23:32

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/05/ruth-mccann-paid-e40000-for-photos-of-5a/

I knew i had it but can't open it here, it says Mrs McCann took the key of her apartment from OC Reception to let the Press take photos of 5a, for which she was paid. Technically she shouldn't have done it because the Apartment had been let to Portugese Police for one year .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
What Happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened to Madeleine McCann

Post  Claudia79 Sun 21 Jul - 23:36

Panda wrote:http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/05/ruth-mccann-paid-e40000-for-photos-of-5a/

I knew i had it but can't open it here, it says Mrs McCann took the key of her apartment from OC Reception  to let the Press take photos of 5a, for which she was paid. Technically she shouldn't have done it because the Apartment had been let to Portugese Police for one year .

The apartment was NEVER rented to the PJ. You can go on repeating something which is not true but every time I will read it I will deny it because I know for a fact it is not true.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
What Happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 21 Jul - 23:45

Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/05/ruth-mccann-paid-e40000-for-photos-of-5a/

I knew i had it but can't open it here, it says Mrs McCann took the key of her apartment from OC Reception  to let the Press take photos of 5a, for which she was paid. Technically she shouldn't have done it because the Apartment had been let to Portugese Police for one year .

The apartment was NEVER rented to the PJ. You can go on repeating something which is not true but every time I will read it I will deny it because I know for a fact it is not true.

Claudia, you are saying then this Article was made up? Please explain then how the photos taken that day were printed, one is of the bed Madeleine slept in. (This article was from a translation kindly provided by Joana Morais)

An interesting fact from today’s Diário de Notícias (not on-line):

NOTW paid around €40.000 Euros/$61.88 U.S. dollars/£31.77 British pounds to do the pictures inside the McCanns apartment.

The apartment 5A, was registered at a certain time to 4 people. In 2006 after the death of Michael William McCann, Ruth Margaret McCann become the sole owner. The apartment has a T2 Typology, which in architectural terms means a two bedroom flat. Ruth McCann told her conditions to the persons responsible of the tourist’s resort, Ocean Club, that the apartment would only be available to rent for a period of one year and for the minimum amount of 24 thousand Euros.

Several proposals appeared, the majority came from British Tabloids, surpassing the value requested by the owner of the apartment.

Last week, Ruth McCann, who lives in the UK, arrived at Praia da Luz (PdL) and requested the key from the reception at the Ocean Club. Discretely, she entered the apartment with a photographer from the English Tabloid News of The World (NOTW). The photos and the footage taken that day from inside the apartment cost around €40.000 Euros ($61.88 U.S. dollars/£31.77 British Pounds).

The apartment has been closed since July for the Judiciary Police investigations, who awaits for the possibility of a re-enactment of the night of the 3rd of May to be done on that location. That diligence is the one who is conditioning the rental of the apartment
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 21 Jul - 23:51

Panda wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Claudia, you are saying then this Article was made up? Please explain then how the photos taken that day were printed, one is of the bed Madeleine slept in, with a new tartan type bedspread I remember it well.  Why would Mrs McCann have to go to Reception for the Key ?

Panda, what I am telling you is that the apartment was never rented to the PJ. Meaning, the PJ never paid a cent to have access to the apartment. And I know that for a fact because I asked two different people involved in the investigation. Every time I will read you perpetuating that myth, I will correct it. There are many things people post I don't agree with and sometimes I even think they aren't correct. But when I'm not sure I keep silent. I will not, however, keep silent, when I know something is a lie. And that is a lie. The PJ never rented 5A. Period.
P.S: how many hundreds of newspaper articles full of lies do you want me to post here? As far as the McCann case and the press are concerned, the difficult thing is to find truths. And I haven't even read the article because if it states that 5A was rented by the PJ, then I know for sure it's crap.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 21 Jul - 23:53

Nothing in that excerpt you posted indicates the PJ rented it. Although even if it had, it would still be a lie.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Jul - 6:36

I thought the pic of the bedroom was taken from the outside off the apt...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 22 Jul - 7:10

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 22 Jul - 8:20

Claudia79 wrote:Nothing in that excerpt you posted indicates the PJ rented it. Although even if it had, it would still be a lie.

You are presented with all the evidence , from a Portugese respected newspaper, even quoting the sums received ...and it is all lies??????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Jul - 9:13

Panda: apologies if I'm missing something else that you've posted (you know what I'm like when it's hot, about as much understanding as a Sun reader) but I can't see anything which confirms what you said about the PJ renting the flat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 22 Jul - 11:11

Panda wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Nothing in that excerpt you posted indicates the PJ rented it. Although even if it had, it would still be a lie.

You are presented with all the evidence , from a Portugese respected newspaper, even quoting the sums received ...and it is all lies??????

Are you joking me? 5A was never rented by the PJ. Nothing in the article you quoted says it and even if you find 100 newspaper articles stating it, it will still be a lie because I checked with two different people who were on the case. You may want to repeat that lie as many times as you wish. I will always correct it because I know it is a lie and it was exactly lies that are the reason why this forum was created.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 22 Jul - 15:24

Anyway:
Last week, Ruth McCann, who lives in the UK, arrived at Praia da Luz (PdL) and requested the key from the reception at the Ocean Club. Discretely, she entered the apartment with a photographer from the English Tabloid News of The World (NOTW). The photos and the footage taken that day from inside the apartment cost around €40.000 Euros ($61.88 U.S. dollars/£31.77 British Pounds).

Was that money given to Ruth?
And if it was, did she 'donate' it to the McCanns private 'fund'?

Or did she keep it and just become another person profiting from Madeleines 'disappearance' which CM says is 'absolutely disgusting"
But he still won't tell us how much he has personally profited from Madeleines 'disappearance'
Must be at least £200,000 by now.
Not bad for someone that says "it is absolutely disgusting' for people to make money on the back of wee Madeleines 'disappearance'
I can't wait for him to try to be a Tory candidate at next general election.
I will be able to publicly ask him how much money has he made, personally, from Madeleines 'mystery' (his words) disappearance.

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Mon 22 Jul - 15:38; edited 2 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 22 Jul - 15:31

Panda wrote:

The press payed Ruth McCann money for the photo's.
It doesn't say anything about the PJ paying rent.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 22 Jul - 15:35

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

The press payed Ruth McCann money for the photo's.
It doesn't say anything about the PJ paying rent.

I know, wjk. The PJ never paid a cent, obviously, to have access to 5A. I always knew that but even so I checked. What Happened to Madeleine McCann - Page 2 192282 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 28 Jul - 22:13

jeanmonroe wrote:Anyway:

I am very surprised by this. How can Ruth McCann do this and why would photos like this be worth money? I would think any photos will be useless (many people will have been in that apartment by now).

But also, any resident of the apartment could take photos. Or any Ocean Club staff member. Photos of the apartment now being worth 40.000 Euros does not make sense.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 28 Jul - 22:41

DavidA wrote:

I am very surprised by this. How can Ruth McCann do this and why would photos like this be worth money? I would think any photos will be useless (many people will have been in that apartment by now).

But also, any resident of the apartment could take photos. Or any Ocean Club staff member. Photos of the apartment now being worth 40.000 Euros does not make sense.

Its an old report, DavidA.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 28 Jul - 22:43

wjk wrote:
DavidA wrote:

Its an old report, DavidA.

Ok, I did not realize that. Thanks.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2