Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ordinisrubricrucis blog

+9
jeanmonroe
comperedna
pennylane
tanszi
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
Lioned
Palmeras16
margaret
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ordinisrubricrucis blog Empty ordinisrubricrucis blog

Post  margaret Thu 18 Jul - 12:16

Bringing this here from Jills site ordinisrubricrucis blog 463742 

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/07/07/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-could-be-tried-in-uk/

Madeleine McCann Prime Suspect could be tried in UK

Posted on July 7, 2013 by fattassassin

The UK Home Secretary is now negotiating with the Portuguese Attorney to try the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case in England upon arrest.

Although Madeleine went missing from her family holiday apartment in the Portuguese Algarve, Theresa May has been pushing the Portuguese authorities to support a trial in the English courts. Swiftly following the deportation of Abu Qatada, May sees the rescue of Madeleine McCann to be the next prominent issue her office will deal with the backing of the UK Prime Minister, David Cameron.

While Operation Grange held a press conference this week to announce their current findings to date, their Portuguese equivalents made several arrests (arguidos) including a freelance journalist and their former partner. Both were detained 28th June while accusations of perverting the course of justice are investigated.

A former lead Portuguese investigator in the McCann case has been requested by appointment to answer further questions by Grange aligned detectives.

In the United Kingdom more arrests are scheduled for the weekend.

Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry are very pleased with the progress made so far and are due to meet with Operation Grange deceives and the Home Secretary this week.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
ordinisrubricrucis blog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ordinisrubricrucis blog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

ordinisrubricrucis blog Empty Re: ordinisrubricrucis blog

Post  margaret Thu 18 Jul - 12:27

Panic over, a poster on Jills says the blogger is a liar. Why make up this sort of stuff?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
ordinisrubricrucis blog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ordinisrubricrucis blog Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 18 Jul - 12:56

margaret wrote:Panic over, a poster on Jills says the blogger is a liar.  Why make up this sort of stuff?

For the same reason that the McCanns made up their 'abduction' story stuff.

wannabees?
attention seekers?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 13:08

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 18 Jul - 13:28

ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324  ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324  ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324  ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 13:30

I like the picture of the knight at the top but that's about all I can say in favour.

I'm surprised that I haven't heard of this prolific blogger until now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Thu 18 Jul - 13:52

margaret wrote:While Operation Grange held a press conference this week to announce their current findings to date, [b]their Portuguese equivalents made several arrests (arguidos) including a freelance journalist and their former partner. Both were detained 28th June while accusations of perverting the course of justice are investigated.

This is possibly a reference to Joana Morais and Duarte Levy. Anyone seen Joana lately?
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
ordinisrubricrucis blog Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100ordinisrubricrucis blog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 18 Jul - 14:29

I saw her outside the chip shop on Monday evening.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 14:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6K8R8KqpCE

Was she with Elvis?

Or crying all the way to the chip shop with poor old Jilted John?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKORcr1jhY

Apologies for the unpleasant sight at the beginning and end.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Thu 18 Jul - 16:19; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 18 Jul - 15:05

Palmeras16 wrote:
margaret wrote:While Operation Grange held a press conference this week to announce their current findings to date, [b]their Portuguese equivalents made several arrests (arguidos) including a freelance journalist and their former partner. Both were detained 28th June while accusations of perverting the course of justice are investigated.

This is possibly a reference to Joana Morais and Duarte Levy. Anyone seen Joana lately?

Don't be ridiculous! ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 18 Jul - 16:06

ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324  ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324  ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324  ordinisrubricrucis blog 23324 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 16:07

We'd miss Palmeras16 if he or she didn't bless us with their presence occasionally!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Thu 18 Jul - 17:40

Palmeras... the bit of grit in the oyster that produces the pearl... sigh.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 18:43

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I like the picture of the knight at the top but that's about all I can say in favour.

That's because he has been using the name Muratfan up until now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 18:44

Palmeras16 wrote:

Yes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 18 Jul - 19:03

claudia79 had the best comment of all. ordinisrubricrucis blog 25346 
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 22:10

Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I like the picture of the knight at the top but that's about all I can say in favour.

That's because he has been using the name Muratfan up until now.

Are you being serious, Iris? Is this muratfan? He could never be so literate! Apologies if it's obviously a joke - I'm allergic to hot weather so I hardly know what I'm doing at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 23:21

Either that or it's sans souci.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Jul - 23:26

Now Sans_Souci I can believe as he (?) infiltrated another forum of which I'm a member and put on a very convincing act for a while.

He appears to be well-educated and knows the law. Muratfan on the other hand is just a degenerate semi-literate moron.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 19 Jul - 8:46

tanszi wrote:claudia79 had the best comment of all. ordinisrubricrucis blog 25346 

ordinisrubricrucis blog 294124 
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Fri 19 Jul - 13:18

Ha ha ha
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 21 Jul - 2:08

I think you will find this is someone that seems to be intent on discrediting me right now...Someone from the 'old days'

I do not have time for them but you can see by their previous posts that I am a little problem...I think I irritate them because I usually ignore all their requests to debate with me...?

During one of my 'not doing anything' moments?

As Admin of Controversy thats not going to happen! ordinisrubricrucis blog 294124

Here he is in his new frock on Twitter.... ordinisrubricrucis blog 294124 

Tweets
Penny Reed ‏@pennyareed 15 Jul
@19Barbara57 But be assured @Hideho3 will be challenged. Both her posts and her videos will be scrutinised and exposed as wrong. #McCann
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
@19Barbara57 The truth is @Hideho3 cannot debate as she is knows deep down that not all her videos and theories are base on facts. #McCann
Expand
@19Barbara57 Those who have been here or on @Hideho3 forum and pages for six years have invested too much to be able to give up. #McCann
Expand
@19Barbara57 There is no debate on @Hideho3 FB page, just sycophancy and game playing to attack Gerry and Kate McCann. #McCann
Expand
#McCann If @Hideho3 thinks she can continue to post her videos and other research with no challenge she will have to think again.
#McCann Don't worry peeps. The challenge will continue. There will be challenges to the content of her posts. If she wishes to reply she can
Expand
#McCann It was clear that @Hideho3 was too much of a coward to respond to the challenge to debate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann
View conversation
#McCann If @Hideho3 or any of her little helpers on her FB page think I would be naïve enough to use a real image they are idiots. #McCann

Penny Reed ‏@pennyareed 14 Jul
#McCann This is not the end of my challenge to @Hideho3. Watch this space. She will be challenged again.
#McCann Looks like @Hidheo3 tried to have my friend's FB account closed down for being fake but it is associated with his phone and is back.

@1matthewwright1  My friend was banned from Facebook Controversy page run by @Hideho3.#McCann

@TrulyJudy73 My friend has in fact been banned. #McCann
View conversation
#McCann Then my friend was banned from the @Hideho3 Controversy page. She showed herself not to be interested in truth at all.
#McCann Then @Hideho3 resorted to abusing my friend on Facebook who she has never been in contact before. She was running scared.
Expand
#McCann @HiDeHo3 could not bring herself to actually refuse the debate. That would have looked cowardly. Instead she flapped about fake ids.
Expand
#McCann My friend was called a "troll" on @Hideho3 facebook page for suggesting that she might be willing to debate openly her theories.
Expand
#McCann My friend asked Hideho if she would be open to debate but she twisted and turned and banned him for asking. How open is that?
Expand
#McCann I saw @Hideho3 claim that she had done thousands of hours of research and so have I so could we debate our findings?
Expand
#McCann I am challenging @Hideho3 to a one-on-one debate about the issues. I suggest she set up a FB page which we can use to debate.
Expand
#McCann I challenge @Hideho3 to a debate one-on-one on the subject of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Expand
#McCann @Hideho3 demands her FB page members rely on PJ files but even though I backed up all my posts with ref to PJ Files I was banned.
Expand
#McCann I was banned from the controversy site this morning for asking @Hideho3 questions which she couldn't answer.

Sad eh?

You would remember this person from Mirror Forums and 3A's....and then wasn't around for a while....
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 21 Jul - 3:08

@19Barbara57 But be assured @Hideho3 will be challenged. Both her posts and her videos will be scrutinised and exposed as wrong. #McCann

Certainly scrutinised by SY/Operation Grange.
Would be a derelicition of duty if they weren't!
No stone left unturned and all that.

@19Barbara57 The truth is @Hideho3 cannot debate as she is knows deep down that not all her videos and theories are base on facts. #McCann
Expand

"not ALL her videos and theories are base (surely BASED?) on facts"

ERGO: which obviously means that some, if not all (?) of her videos ARE based on facts!

Is the McCanns HYPOTHESIS that Madeleine WAS 'abducted' based on FACT?
The last thing Kate McCann said in MAY 2013 was that she "didn't know what had happened to Madeleine'
And THAT is a FACT!
Adam Boulton interview (SKY News)

Adam Boulton: But... but your... you feeling is what on what you know as to... to her disappearance? What... what happened do you think?
Kate McCann: Well, we still don't know. All we know, she was, you know, she was taken from us, errm...

So the McCanns FACT that Madeleine was 'abducted' turns out NOT to be a FACT at all!
Straight from the horses mouth, Kate McCann dosen't KNOW what happened to Madeleine!
Can't be any clearer than that, can she?

Here's a challenge.
Please supply us with your definitive, irrefutable, factual EVIDENCE that Madeleine McCann was 'ABDUCTED' Penny/Barbara.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 21 Jul - 4:07

Thanks jean......

Just a note...this is not a McCann 'troll' as one might expect...

They have their own agenda...and anyone responding becomes part of a 'project'...

I do not wish to be part of a project without my approval....Hence my choice to not respond... ordinisrubricrucis blog 25346 
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 21 Jul - 9:01

"
A former lead Portuguese investigator in the McCann case has been requested by appointment to answer further questions by Grange aligned detectives."

I presume this is Amaral???

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next