Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  interested on Sat 20 Jul - 23:29

I wonder if Mr. Fix-It, Gordon Brown, is among the 38 "potentials" SY has in mind.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2426
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Loopdaloop on Sun 21 Jul - 0:48

Am a bit disappointed by the inane jokes about phantom abductors that are sadly becoming a feature of this forum.

How about more of the analysis of what has been said and the reading between the lines. Which this forum is actually really good at and draws attention from the dark people behind the scenes.
We all know what we think really happened and what leicestershire police believed and what goncalo believed. We have also read the files, therefore when they say 'interviewing suspects we know that they are ruling people out and clarifying other issues. This means the key witnesses are due to be interviewed in the next couple of months which is significant and a couple of months is a realistic time frame for a murder squad of 30 to do that. Similarly, even more glaring for me was the 'even making arrests', we all know it is highly unlikely a new suspect will turn up as the Portuguese, despite the media arguing the contrary are not incompetent. Furthermore, dead pedo's can't get arrested. So who does this leave?

Thinking about it, I have a feeling that Murat may get arrested first. I think he was utilised in a way that he wasn't aware of at the time, perhaps in preparation for the mccanns to enact their plan of making him a fall guy. He will be interviewed under caution, how he was manipulated will come out and be added to the rest of the information that has been gathered to paint the story of what really happened. Then, there will be two more arrests. There is no other place for this to go.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  jeanmonroe on Sun 21 Jul - 2:53

"Thinking about it, I have a feeling that Murat may get arrested first."

I thought he would be the first to assisst the police in any way he could.
Didn't he say recently that he would be delighted if the case was re-opened.
I believe he also said that all the T9 should also volunteer to return to Portugal to re-construct 'events'
So far they haven't.

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 8:27

there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive.’

Prime minister David Cameron, who ordered the Met to review the case in 2011, welcomed the new investigation saying: ‘It is welcome because they say that there is new evidence, new leads to follow, new things to be done.’
David Cameron welcomes fresh investigations into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann (Picture: Reuters)
Officers have recently completed a £5million, two-year review of the stalled Portuguese inquiry and say they are moving towards the ‘investigate stage’.

interesting that Cameron should be commenting on this. I see a conspiracy here with SY and the PM over egging progress to hide the fact that over 2 years and £5 million NOTHING NEW has been discovered.!!!!!



Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  kathybelle on Sun 21 Jul - 10:49

Loopdaloop wrote:Am a bit disappointed by the inane jokes about phantom abductors that are sadly becoming a feature of this forum.

How about more of the analysis of what has been said and the reading between the lines. Which this forum is actually really good at and draws attention from the dark people behind the scenes.
We all know what we think really happened and what leicestershire police believed and what goncalo believed. We have also read the files, therefore when they say 'interviewing suspects we know that they are ruling people out and clarifying other issues. This means the key witnesses are due to be interviewed in the next couple of months which is significant and a couple of months is a realistic time frame for a murder squad of 30 to do that. Similarly, even more glaring for me was the 'even making arrests', we all know it is highly unlikely a new suspect will turn up as the Portuguese, despite the media arguing the contrary are not incompetent. Furthermore, dead pedo's can't get arrested. So who does this leave?

Thinking about it, I have a feeling that Murat may get arrested first. I think he was utilised in a way that he wasn't aware of at the time, perhaps in preparation for the mccanns to enact their plan of making him a fall guy. He will be interviewed under caution, how he was manipulated will come out and be added to the rest of the information that has been gathered to paint the story of what really happened. Then, there will be two more arrests. There is no other place for this to go.

Why on earth do you believe Robert Murat, may get arrested first? He was almost turned inside out, by the PJ, in their quest to find out if he played a part in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact the PJ, paid more attention to him than the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance...The McCanns. Unlike the McCanns, Robert Murat cooperated fully with the PJ, he even requested he was made an arguido, which did him no favours at all.

The PJ found nothing in his background, which would make them think he could have played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, despite the smears from the media and those with a quest to pin Madeleine's disappearance on Robert Murat. There was nothing on Robert Murat's property, including his computer, that made the PJ think, he played even the smallest part in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact all of his property was returned to him, once the PJ were satisfied, he played no part in Madeleine's disappearance.

There was nothing in the property of Mrs Murat, including her garden, her home was searched more than once and her garden was turned over more than once, because the PJ had to be certain that Robert Murat had either played a part or played no part in Madeleine's disappearance.

His alibis were checked out and he was found to be at home with his mother, at the time he was supposed to have been seen outside the McCanns apartment. Someone even said he was outside the McCanns apartment with the police, at the time his mother said he was at home. Do you honestly believe that given the fact Robert Murat, was a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance, the police would not have told the PJ that he was with them, when his mother said he was at home?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Robert Murat, has had more mud slung at him, than the McCanns. Some people, resent the fact that he sued the media and received a lot of money. The same people didn't give a stuff that the PJ found he played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, or that his little girl along with his mother, had suffered, because of the mud that was slung at him.

If by any chance Robert Murat is arrested, once again interviewed under caution and says something he never told the police back in 2007, he deserves everything that is coming to him. However at this moment in time, I believe he told the PJ the truth, each time he was taken in for questioning, whether under caution or not.  

Just a thought Loopdaloop, how come you don't think the McCanns should be the first ones to be arrested? Even you must know that the PJ and Scotland Yard, only have their word that Madeleine was abducted!


Last edited by kathybelle on Sun 21 Jul - 11:20; edited 2 times in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  weissnicht on Sun 21 Jul - 10:52

'holiday' is the key word.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Loopdaloop on Sun 21 Jul - 11:36

kathybelle wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:Am a bit disappointed by the inane jokes about phantom abductors that are sadly becoming a feature of this forum.

How about more of the analysis of what has been said and the reading between the lines. Which this forum is actually really good at and draws attention from the dark people behind the scenes.
We all know what we think really happened and what leicestershire police believed and what goncalo believed. We have also read the files, therefore when they say 'interviewing suspects we know that they are ruling people out and clarifying other issues. This means the key witnesses are due to be interviewed in the next couple of months which is significant and a couple of months is a realistic time frame for a murder squad of 30 to do that. Similarly, even more glaring for me was the 'even making arrests', we all know it is highly unlikely a new suspect will turn up as the Portuguese, despite the media arguing the contrary are not incompetent. Furthermore, dead pedo's can't get arrested. So who does this leave?

Thinking about it, I have a feeling that Murat may get arrested first. I think he was utilised in a way that he wasn't aware of at the time, perhaps in preparation for the mccanns to enact their plan of making him a fall guy. He will be interviewed under caution, how he was manipulated will come out and be added to the rest of the information that has been gathered to paint the story of what really happened. Then, there will be two more arrests. There is no other place for this to go.

Why on earth do you believe Robert Murat, may get arrested first? He was almost turned inside out, by the PJ, in their quest to find out if he played a part in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact the PJ, paid more attention to him than the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance...The McCanns. Unlike the McCanns, Robert Murat cooperated fully with the PJ, he even requested he was made an arguido, which did him no favours at all.

The PJ found nothing in his background, which would make them think he could have played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, despite the smears from the media and those with a quest to pin Madeleine's disappearance on Robert Murat. There was nothing on Robert Murat's property, including his computer, that made the PJ think, he played even the smallest part in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact all of his property was returned to him, once the PJ were satisfied, he played no part in Madeleine's disappearance.

There was nothing in the property of Mrs Murat, including her garden, her home was searched more than once and her garden was turned over more than once, because the PJ had to be certain that Robert Murat had either played a part or played no part in Madeleine's disappearance.

His alibis were checked out and he was found to be at home with his mother, at the time he was supposed to have been seen outside the McCanns apartment. Someone even said he was outside the McCanns apartment with the police, at the time his mother said he was at home. Do you honestly believe that given the fact Robert Murat, was a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance, the police would not have told the PJ that he was with them, when his mother said he was at home?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Robert Murat, has had more mud slung at him, than the McCanns. Some people, resent the fact that he sued the media and received a lot of money. The same people didn't give a stuff that the PJ found he played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, or that his little girl along with his mother, had suffered, because of the mud that was slung at him.

If by any chance Robert Murat is arrested, once again interviewed under caution and says something he never told the police back in 2007.

Just a thought Loopdaloop, how come you don't think the McCanns should be the first ones to be arrested? Even you must know that the PJ and Scotland Yard, only have their word that Madeleine was abducted!

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe Murat has done anything intentionally, but the Mccanns did try to set Murat up so for his protection he would need to be questioned under caution. As you said a lot of mud was slung at him, but it was said that it was his building that Gerry hit the body in the freezer before they got the scenic.
The mccanns should only be interviewed last after each other witness so the police can have a full picture to formulate their questions around as the mccanns are very slippery fish!

I'm dreaming about the mccanns trying to deflect and say "what about x y or z" , and the police responding that they investigated x, y and z and ruled it out. Then the story will have to be taken back to its bare bones.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 11:44



The McCanns would need lie detectors to be questioned .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  kathybelle on Sun 21 Jul - 12:49

Loopdaloop wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:Am a bit disappointed by the inane jokes about phantom abductors that are sadly becoming a feature of this forum.

How about more of the analysis of what has been said and the reading between the lines. Which this forum is actually really good at and draws attention from the dark people behind the scenes.
We all know what we think really happened and what leicestershire police believed and what goncalo believed. We have also read the files, therefore when they say 'interviewing suspects we know that they are ruling people out and clarifying other issues. This means the key witnesses are due to be interviewed in the next couple of months which is significant and a couple of months is a realistic time frame for a murder squad of 30 to do that. Similarly, even more glaring for me was the 'even making arrests', we all know it is highly unlikely a new suspect will turn up as the Portuguese, despite the media arguing the contrary are not incompetent. Furthermore, dead pedo's can't get arrested. So who does this leave?

Thinking about it, I have a feeling that Murat may get arrested first. I think he was utilised in a way that he wasn't aware of at the time, perhaps in preparation for the mccanns to enact their plan of making him a fall guy. He will be interviewed under caution, how he was manipulated will come out and be added to the rest of the information that has been gathered to paint the story of what really happened. Then, there will be two more arrests. There is no other place for this to go.

Why on earth do you believe Robert Murat, may get arrested first? He was almost turned inside out, by the PJ, in their quest to find out if he played a part in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact the PJ, paid more attention to him than the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance...The McCanns. Unlike the McCanns, Robert Murat cooperated fully with the PJ, he even requested he was made an arguido, which did him no favours at all.

The PJ found nothing in his background, which would make them think he could have played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, despite the smears from the media and those with a quest to pin Madeleine's disappearance on Robert Murat. There was nothing on Robert Murat's property, including his computer, that made the PJ think, he played even the smallest part in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact all of his property was returned to him, once the PJ were satisfied, he played no part in Madeleine's disappearance.

There was nothing in the property of Mrs Murat, including her garden, her home was searched more than once and her garden was turned over more than once, because the PJ had to be certain that Robert Murat had either played a part or played no part in Madeleine's disappearance.

His alibis were checked out and he was found to be at home with his mother, at the time he was supposed to have been seen outside the McCanns apartment. Someone even said he was outside the McCanns apartment with the police, at the time his mother said he was at home. Do you honestly believe that given the fact Robert Murat, was a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance, the police would not have told the PJ that he was with them, when his mother said he was at home?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Robert Murat, has had more mud slung at him, than the McCanns. Some people, resent the fact that he sued the media and received a lot of money. The same people didn't give a stuff that the PJ found he played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, or that his little girl along with his mother, had suffered, because of the mud that was slung at him.

If by any chance Robert Murat is arrested, once again interviewed under caution and says something he never told the police back in 2007.

Just a thought Loopdaloop, how come you don't think the McCanns should be the first ones to be arrested? Even you must know that the PJ and Scotland Yard, only have their word that Madeleine was abducted!

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe Murat has done anything intentionally, but the Mccanns did try to set Murat up so for his protection he would need to be questioned under caution. As you said a lot of mud was slung at him, but it was said that it was his building that Gerry hit the body in the freezer before they got the scenic.
The mccanns should only be interviewed last after each other witness so the police can have a full picture to formulate their questions around as the mccanns are very slippery fish!

I'm dreaming about the mccanns trying to deflect and say "what about x y or z" , and the police responding that they investigated x, y and z and ruled it out. Then the story will have to be taken back to its bare bones.

Did the PJ, Forensic Scientists and the two little sniffer dogs Eddie and Keela, not search the building and the freezer? If Madeleine's body had been stored there, there would have been some evidence left in the freezer. Unless of course the freezer disappeared.

For what it's worth and it's only my opinion, I believe the key to Madeleine's whereabouts, lies in the church, where the McCanns were given a key so they could 'pray' anytime they wanted to, day or night.

I believe whatever happened to Madeleine, happened before the McCanns went out to dinner and someone, within their camp hid her body, until it could be removed. I believe that once the McCanns were given the key, they took their sports bag to the place where Madeleine was hidden, put Madeleine in the bag and took it to the church.

Anyone seeing the McCanns going into the church with a sports bag, would think nothing of it, because they were sporty people. I believe the Priest who gave them the key, was inside the church and with his blessing, Madeleine was taken down into the crypt and put somewhere where the police would never find her.

The Priest has always said, that whatever the McCanns told him, he will take to his grave. If that is true, he will also take to his grave any part he played in the disposing of her body.

I accept I could be wide off the mark, especially as there was dna evidence in the Scenic and the key fob belonging to the Scenic.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 13:00

Didn't Father Pacecho say the McCanns had betrayed his trust? the Vatican would have no more to do with the McCanns after that.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  susible on Sun 21 Jul - 13:03

The mccanns should only be interviewed last after each other witness so the police can have a full picture to formulate their questions around as the mccanns are very slippery fish!

I'm dreaming about the mccanns trying to deflect and say "what about x y or z" , and the police responding that they investigated x, y and z and ruled it out. Then the story will have to be taken back to its bare bones.

I totally agree with this point. This is why I think that SY have gone all round the houses in an effort to totally rule out every possibility and then they can focus on the real suspects, in fact the ONLY real suspects

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 21 Jul - 13:05

Panda wrote:Didn't Father Pacecho say the McCanns had betrayed his trust? the Vatican would have no more to do with the McCanns after that.

That may have had something to do with the Vatican's disapproval of IVF treatment.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 13:15

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
Panda wrote:Didn't Father Pacecho say the McCanns had betrayed his trust? the Vatican would have no more to do with the McCanns after that.

That may have had something to do with the Vatican's disapproval of IVF treatment.

I think Pacecho confessed something and the Vatican felt betrayed because the Pope had blessed the photo of Madeleine. Apparently it was the Brook? Brothers, reclusive Millionaires who live on one of the smallest Channel Islands and donate  a lot to the Catholic Church who arranged the meeting on request. Hadn't Tony B;air turned Catholic by then?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  malena stool on Sun 21 Jul - 13:29

Loopdaloop wrote:Am a bit disappointed by the inane jokes about phantom abductors that are sadly becoming a feature of this forum.

How about more of the analysis of what has been said and the reading between the lines. Which this forum is actually really good at and draws attention from the dark people behind the scenes.
We all know what we think really happened and what leicestershire police believed and what goncalo believed. We have also read the files, therefore when they say 'interviewing suspects we know that they are ruling people out and clarifying other issues. This means the key witnesses are due to be interviewed in the next couple of months which is significant and a couple of months is a realistic time frame for a murder squad of 30 to do that. Similarly, even more glaring for me was the 'even making arrests', we all know it is highly unlikely a new suspect will turn up as the Portuguese, despite the media arguing the contrary are not incompetent. Furthermore, dead pedo's can't get arrested. So who does this leave?

Thinking about it, I have a feeling that Murat may get arrested first. I think he was utilised in a way that he wasn't aware of at the time, perhaps in preparation for the mccanns to enact their plan of making him a fall guy. He will be interviewed under caution, how he was manipulated will come out and be added to the rest of the information that has been gathered to paint the story of what really happened. Then, there will be two more arrests. There is no other place for this to go.
I agree with your sentiment loopdaloop, but I think everyone on this forum and many in the general public are sick and tired of the abduction theory and its persistent pushing and re-release into the public domain as a 'Real and Actual Event' by; the McCanns, their spokesperson, the media and now this theory is not even dismissed as the drivel that it is by, 'Britain's Finest'. 


In what other case have the police ever issued bulletins which tie in nicely with that put out by 'The Family Liaison Officer' Media Manipulator and so much in complete conflict with the actual physical and forensic evidence?

I agree with you, it would be nice to see, 'two more arrests' but I very much doubt that if there are two, it won't be the those we all think it should be. As you say, the patsy went and died before they could manipulate the frame to suit how this; old, terminally ill, chairbound paedophile managed to abduct a young child in the timeline they'd promoted.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13371
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  susible on Sun 21 Jul - 13:42

I'm not sure that SY are issuing bulletins though malena..I think this is the usual press clap trap to try and sell copies and I have to disagree that SY are going to pin this on some random paedo...unless of course there is very real, withheld information in the files that actually points to that.

Nope I still have faith that there is no big cover up, no protection, just some initially powerful people who were misguided in taking up the cause, but who have now disappeared, with the only thing protecting the Mcs being the money from the fund to pay the lawyers to shut everyone up...that didn't work though and I'm quite sure the money is running out and when it does, so does the protection. As such I do believe that the case will be properly resolved the way we hope it will.

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Guest on Sun 21 Jul - 14:34

Barclay Brothers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Frederick_Barclay

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 15:11

Iris wrote:Barclay Brothers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Frederick_Barclay

Thanks Iris, were't they the ones who asked the Vatican if the McCanns could meet the Pope. They are recluses and multi millionaires , not married and donate loads of money to the Catholic Church. I don't believe there will ever be another case like this where the careless parents are feted so much.and manage to make a fortune in the process.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  susible on Sun 21 Jul - 15:16

They are married Panda and they have kids..no idea about links to the catholic church though

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 15:21

susible wrote:They are married Panda and they have kids..no idea about links to the catholic church though
Are you sure? They live on a tiny Island "Ecru" in Jersey and as far as i am aware they are not married and live as recluses .I'll do an Iris and check wikipedia.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  susible on Sun 21 Jul - 15:27

It gives you all the info on the link Iris posted panda, and although they own an island next to sark they actually live in Monaco

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 15:32

David and Frederick Barclay


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Jump to: navigation, search




Sir David Rowat and
Sir Frederick Hugh Barclay



Born

27 October 1934 (age 78) (both)
Hammersmith, London, England



Residence

Fontvieille, Monaco[1]



Nationality

British



Ethnicity

Scottish



Citizenship

United Kingdom



Occupation

Businessmen



Years active

1960s–present



Home town

Hammersmith, London, England



Net worth

GB£2.25 billion (2012)



Parents

Frederick Hugh Barclay (father)
Beatrice Cecilia Taylor (mother)


Sir David Rowat Barclay and Sir Frederick Hugh Barclay (both born on 27 October 1934[2]), commonly referred to as the 'Barclay Brothers', are British businessmen. The identical twin brothers have very substantial business interests primarily in media, retail and property. The Sunday Times Rich List of 2013 estimated their wealth at £2.35 billion.[3] They have earned a reputation for avoiding publicity, and are often described as reclusive. Sir David's son Aidan Barclay manages their UK businesses. Their businesses have been accused of tax avoidance, by placing assets under ownership of companies registered abroad and controlled through trusts.

Their Press Holdings company owns The Business and The Spectator magazine. The Telegraph Group Limited titles are controlled via a wholly owned subsidiary, Press Acquisitions Limited.[4]

In 1993 they bought the island of Brecqhou, off the coast of Sark.
====================================================

My apologhes susible, one of them has a son, it is Brecqhou, not "Ecru"   (that's a cloth isnt it? ) near enough though. I do remember they were responsible for aranging the McCanns Meeting the Pope.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  kitti on Sun 21 Jul - 15:42

There are a few things about the mccanns I DON'T understand.


Madeleine, from kates mouth, was a child that hardly slept, was let's say, not very well behaved, hard work you could say.



Why oh why, would they try for another baby for a start if she was unmanageable, why not wait, why not enjoy the child they have tried so hard for, spoil her, love her.


Instead, they try again when madeleine is barely one year old.


All I can think off is two things..



1. Did they try IVF again as it was FREE or....


2. Give up on Madeleine in the hope they would have a child so different to Madeleine KNOWING that Madeleine will be looked after by a relative ....'is it true that in the UK you were going to give up guardianship to a relative'.


I'd like to know ....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Panda on Sun 21 Jul - 16:44

kitti wrote:There are a few things about the mccanns I DON'T understand.


Madeleine, from kates  mouth, was a child that hardly slept, was let's say, not very well behaved, hard work you could say.



Why oh why, would they try for another baby for a start if she was unmanageable, why not wait, why not enjoy the child they have tried so hard for, spoil her, love her.


Instead, they try again when madeleine is barely one year old.


All I can think off is two things..

hi Kitti, I don't think Madeleiene was unloved and she was conceived via IVF in Holland. It's possible that more eggs were laid which is why the McCanns opted for more conception so the children would all grow up together. The probable reason Madeleine was a bad sleeper was jealousy because she was no longer receiving all her Parents attention, that is quite normal.



1.    Did they try IVF again as it was FREE or....


2.    Give up on Madeleine in the hope they would have a child so different to Madeleine KNOWING that Madeleine will be looked after by a relative ....'is it true that in the UK you were going to give up guardianship to a relative'.


I'd like to know ....

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  kathybelle on Sun 21 Jul - 17:42

Judging by the comments about Madeleine, by the McCanns and some members of her family, I believe Madeleine was definitely unloved. The McCanns behaviour since she was spirited out of their lives, is further proof that Madeleine was unloved, in my opinion. The only  time this pair have shown any real emotion, is when the finger has been pointed at them, in their media interviews.

There are photographs of Kate McCann with tears in her eyes, but in my opinion, they are nothing to do with Madeleine or the fate they put her in. It won't be the first time a parent has turned on the tears, when something has happened to their child, then been arrested, charged and found guilty, of committing a crime against that child.

Oh I forgot to say, the fact that the McCanns or any member of their family, took the trouble to look for Madeleine, always assuming she was abducted, is a sure sign that she wasn't loved.


Last edited by kathybelle on Sun 21 Jul - 17:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition of more views)

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  malena stool on Sun 21 Jul - 18:26

susible wrote:I'm not sure that SY are issuing bulletins though malena..I think this is the usual press clap trap to try and sell copies and I have to disagree that SY are going to pin this on some random paedo...unless of course there is very real, withheld information in the files that actually points to that.

Nope I still have faith that there is no big cover up, no protection, just some initially powerful people who were misguided in taking up the cause, but who have now disappeared, with the only thing protecting the Mcs being the money from the fund to pay the lawyers to shut everyone up...that didn't work though and I'm quite sure the money is running out and when it does, so does the protection.  As such I do believe that the case will be properly resolved the way we hope it will.
You're probably right susible, but why are the police not issuing statements that what is being announced as facts by the media is not from a police source?   

I still believe in the conspiracy theory answer to the failure of Madeleine's parents being uncharged with any crime, even after admitting on tv to leaving her and the twins alone on a regular basis, even our child protection agencies are seemingly impotent to question the McCann's actions.

Had they been parents from a council estate with no cabinet ministers on speed dial, I doubt there would be a need for a Missing Madeleine forum, the parents would just about being released from jail.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13371
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days'

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:02


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum