Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Ex. PJ are searching for Joana body

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex. PJ are searching for Joana body

Post  pm on Wed 21 Jan - 8:31

As the monster said that they left Joana body near the village, the ex team of PJ is now there searching for her body!

I hope they find it, as the little girl deserve a rest!
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex. PJ are searching for Joana body

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jan - 9:49

pm wrote:As the monster said that they left Joana body near the village, the ex team of PJ is now there searching for her body!

Hiya PM

Wouldn't it be VERY interesting if they had Eddie & Keela back to asist with the search.

Back to top Go down

Post  pm on Wed 21 Jan - 10:09

Fern wrote:
pm wrote:As the monster said that they left Joana body near the village, the ex team of PJ is now there searching for her body!

Hiya PM

Wouldn't it be VERY interesting if they had Eddie & Keela back to asist with the search.

yes, but is not PJ that is searching, are the ex-PJ team and they can´t pay the dogs jobs

they are doing it for free
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  pm on Wed 21 Jan - 10:20

Appeal for "a dignified funeral" for Joana

PJ inspectors who investigated the case want to find the body

After Leonor Cipriano admitted that her daughter is dead and buried "in the hills of Figueira", Pereira Cristóvão and his colleagues appeal for the precise location to be revealed

by Miguel Marujo

The Portuguese society owes little Joana a final gesture: "To find her body and to give her a dignified funeral". The appeal is made by Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, a former Polícia Judiciária inspector who was involved in the case investigation, now that Leonor Cipriano, Joana's mother, confessed that the eight-year-old child was killed and buried "up in the hills of Figueira".

The idea for this appeal was "born from the moment when, for the first time in four years, Leonor Cipriano admitted what the investigation concluded" at that time, Pereira Cristóvão explains to 24Horas.

The former inspector, who authored a book about the case, is accompanied in this willingness by his colleagues who were on location investigating the case in 2004, Marques Bom, Leonel Marques and Gonçalo Amaral.

Last Friday, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia, publicised a written confession in which Joana's mother admitted that her brother, João, killed the child with slaps in the face and then buried her.

"Now we have the assumption of a death, even if imputed on the brother, but what is important is to find what's left of Joana's body, in order to give her a funeral", says Pereira Cristóvão.

In order for this to happen, there is only one way: "The media themselves have to start raising the issue, to awaken a collective will to exert pressure. Maybe this will prompt another letter in which she [Leonor] says something more", the former inspector ironises.

An appeal made as citizens, not as policemen

Pereira Cristóvão insists on stressing that what motivates them is not revenge over Leonor's accusation of alleged torture, when she was arrested in September 2004, which is presently on trial. And that they do this as citizens, he and his colleagues, not as policemen.

"This has nothing to do with the process, or with the accusations. What moves me, what motivates us, is an issue of humanity. We owe this to that child, all of us, as a society, have misbehaved. We owe this last great favour to Joana", explains the author of "A Estrela de Joana".

For the time being, the police authorities can't do anything, Pereira Cristóvão explains. "The police can only act within a criminal process" and Joana's homicide has already been tried. "Until then, until we know where the body is, it will be us who have to exert pressure."

The court accepted that the case had been proved and condemned Leonor and João Cipriano over the child's death. But the body was never found.

In the written confession that the mother has now made public, through her lawyer, Leonor says that only her brother João knows the precise location where the mortal remains rest.

Leonor still has to say where the body is located

It's almost impossible to find the location where Joana Cipriano's body was buried unless her uncle or her mother inform about it, admits Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, who participated in the investigations into the disappearance of the little girl in 2004.

According to the former PJ inspector, Leonor Cipriano "is giving a signal" by indicating that Joana's burial place is located "up in the hills of Figueira", in Portimão. But this indication is insufficient.

"It's endless kilometres, back at the time we searched it all, wells and water mills, some were out of use, even with divers. But it's impossible to search 40 or 50 square kilometres, there are no human and technical means to do that", Pereira Cristóvão explains to 24Horas.

If the Polícia Judiciária decided to search the terrain thoroughly now, those would be mere "tourist tours of Figueira". The authorities "have no matter to open a search process". For the time being, "it doesn't fit the police procedures". Furthermore, "there are no means" to carry out that possible search.

No dates for the project

Only if Leonor Cipriano "talks about a specific location can the police means act immediately".

Therefore, the four inspectors who wish to carry out a dignified funeral for Joana don't advance a deadline for their initiative. It will depend on Leonor - or her brother, João - to pinpoint the exact location where the little girl's body was buried, "in the immensity of the hills of Figueira", as Pereira Cristóvão describes it.

source: 24 Horas, 21.01.2009

By Astro
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jan - 10:35

pm wrote:
Fern wrote:

Hiya PM

yes, but is not PJ that is searching, are the ex-PJ team and they can´t pay the dogs jobs

they are doing it for free

It would be worth Mark Harrison bringing the dogs over without charge. Pinky would go into overdrive if they managed to locate poor Joanas body.

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle on Wed 21 Jan - 11:19

I pray they find her...she deserves to buried.RIP Joana
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jan - 13:24

I am sure I read some time back, when this dreadful woman accused Gonçalo Amaral of torturing her, that the McCanns were providing her with either financial or legal assistance. Anyone know if they are still supporting her?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jan - 19:26

I do hope they find her body and lay her to rest x

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan on Wed 21 Jan - 19:44

justagrannynow wrote:I am sure I read some time back, when this dreadful woman accused Gonçalo Amaral of torturing her, that the McCanns were providing her with either financial or legal assistance. Anyone know if they are still supporting her?

Granny they used her to get revenge on Amaral...and the money either came from the fund or from Kennedys millions....if the job isnt done...then they will dump her like a tons of bricks and let her rot in prison again....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Quincy on Wed 21 Jan - 19:52

eddie wrote:I do hope they find her body and lay her to rest x

I agree Eddie ..It does not bear even to think what state her little body is in now ..
Quincy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 841
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jan - 20:23

the most important things now are for Joanna to be laid to rest and her family given a place where they can finally go to honour her memory.

The Mc's may have tried to associate the two cases but perhaps we should let Joanna have her own Maddie free one here, she deserves at least that. Sorry if that offends, but I just feel that two wrongs don't make a right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 22 Jan - 9:52

Binky wrote:the most important things now are for Joanna to be laid to rest and her family given a place where they can finally go to honour her memory.

The Mc's may have tried to associate the two cases but perhaps we should let Joanna have her own Maddie free one here, she deserves at least that. Sorry if that offends, but I just feel that two wrongs don't make a right.

Quite right Binky, we should keep this innocent child separate. No offence taken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top