Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth"

5 posters

Go down

Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" Empty Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth"

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jul - 13:08

Just watch Kate from 6:40 onwards. Very bizarre reaction to the "truth"!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" Empty Re: Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth"

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 23 Jul - 14:19

Even more BIZARRE is Kate McCanns answer to SF in Portugal!

SF: 'I would like to ask you Kate do you want and do you have any hope to re-open the files here in Portugal?'

Kate McCann: 'whether that involves reopening the case, OR NOT, it dosen't matter'!

Straight from the devoted, devastated, heart broken, mothers mouth.

IT DOSEN'T MATTER, TO HER, IF THE CASE OF HER MISSING DAUGHTER IS RE-OPENED!

Glad she's NOT my mum!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" Empty Re: Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth"

Post  mara thon Tue 23 Jul - 15:38

Weird, weird people, Kate would drive anyone insane with her constant "you know, you know, you know".
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 23 Jul - 15:39

sorry im not sure who SF is? having a blank moment.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 23 Jul - 15:41

tanzi, I think its Sandra, the Portuguese reporter.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jul - 15:47

Definitely the Sandra who was told to ask the dogs!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 23 Jul - 15:51

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Definitely the Sandra who was told to ask the dogs!

Which she tried to do, but FP, KM, RO and JT refused to 'play ball'!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 23 Jul - 16:05

Madeleine's Parents "Closer To Truth" 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 23 Jul - 16:59

mara thon wrote:Weird, weird people, Kate would drive anyone insane with her constant "you know, you know, you know".

All that "you know, you know, you know" is to stress her "point" and in her case, to make sure the listener agrees with her.

I'd like to answer her, "No, I don't know; and what I would really like to know is how you could refuse to answer the 48 questions asked of you after you knew Madeleine was GONE".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 23 Jul - 18:16

Sandra Falgueras (sorry if spelt wrong) the only one with any Kahunas. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 26 Jul - 20:03

I see where the driver of the derailed Spanish train is refusing to answer police questions and, as a result, the case will "proceed to a judicial process as soon as possible".

Not related to the topic at hand, but not answering police questions reminds me of Kate McCann not wanting to implicate herself.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down