Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star)

+10
AnnaEsse
kitti
Lioned
jay2001
jeanmonroe
margaret
almostgothic
kathybelle
Panda
weissnicht
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star)

Post  kitti Mon 29 Jul - 20:53

How about Gerry Arsehole.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star)

Post  interested Mon 29 Jul - 23:31

Not Born Yesterday wrote:This is the official website. http://www.thelondontriathlon.com

Try to contain your excitement; there will be a personal video of Gerry available tomorrow.

Thanks, but I think I'll just pass.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 1 Aug - 15:57

Found on Facebook. Gerry McCann blending in with the other competitors!

Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 1010390_10201736791326921_670742408_n
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 1 Aug - 16:33

Apologies for my language but what a Tw*t he is!!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 1 Aug - 16:36

wjk wrote:Apologies for my language but what a Tw*t he is!!!

Isn't he just! I'll bet that was so that the cameras could pick out that tw*t from all those others who were also raising money and were happy to be just one other swimmer doing their best.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 1 Aug - 17:50

Exactly, Anna. I feel so sorry for all the others who took part and got 0% coverage.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 1 Aug - 18:08

interested wrote:Not a word about any of the other participants in the triathlon.  I would be plenty ticked-off if I had trained, competed and raised funds for this charity only to be overshadowed by this dubious 'celebrity' (for all the wrong reasons) who dominates the media.  He has made the efforts of others insignificant by comparison.  Further shame on the U.K. press.

Just repeating my comment of a few days ago due to have just seen "the" picture. Shame too on the organizers who allowed this individual to stand out by not wearing the same colour bathing cap as the other participants.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 1 Aug - 18:33

wjk wrote:Apologies for my language but what a Tw*t he is!!!

I agree with you 100 % wjk, but I would call him something stronger but I wont Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 25346  he is really nothing but a PLONKER Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star) - Page 2 49091 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 1 Aug - 19:09

I agree with all of you he is the bigger twonk of all time, and I really do not see why so many people are syncophantic around him or her. yes quite why he wore a hat different to other should not have been allowed,, but then he has a bigger ego and head to fit in.

makes you wonder really, the public raised millions to allow them to continue with the "search" and maintain their lifestyle, mortgage payments, and by running a few races, which I add I am not able to do, they expect to be feted and say this is for all the other "missing people". if they wanted to raise funds they could break into the fund which the public donated to without a murmur of publicity, but no theyre both addicted to being feted and in the public eye. don't make me laugh, philanthropic they are not
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2