Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone remember...

+15
AnnaEsse
Lillyofthevalley
Wintabells
susible
kathybelle
DavidA
tanszi
Lioned
Keela
Karen
margaret
joyce1938
chrissie1
ProfessorPlum
wjk
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Does anyone remember... Empty Does anyone remember...

Post  kitti Wed 7 Aug - 13:07

The picture off ma Healy holding the plate with madeleines hand prints on?

Round her neck is a pendant with a pic off Madeleine ..

She doesn't look very blond in that picture .

Can anyone blow it up at all?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Does anyone remember... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does anyone remember... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember... Empty Re: Does anyone remember...

Post  Guest Wed 7 Aug - 13:14

Is this the one kitti?

Does anyone remember... MadeprintsDM1910_468x367

ETA You're absolutely right!  It's a dark photograph, but I blew it up to 250% and lightened it and Maddie's hair IS dark in the pendant picture!

Does anyone remember... 9458920648_8a3aa43c78

Last edited by Iris on Wed 7 Aug - 13:42; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 7 Aug - 13:25

Kate takes after her mum. Both spot on with full makeup, matching accessories and groomed to within an inch of her life. Forget the 'kid' whose been taken by a paedophile, that is giving them tuppence worth. It's all about ME!! That photo reminds me of Karen Mathews and the teddy bear she held up for the police conference!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Does anyone remember... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does anyone remember... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 7 Aug - 13:44

fred wrote:Kate takes after her mum.  Both spot on with full makeup, matching accessories and groomed to within an inch of her life.  Forget the 'kid' whose been taken by a paedophile, that is giving them tuppence worth.  It's all about ME!!  That photo reminds me of Karen Mathews and the teddy bear she held up for the police conference!

Does anyone remember... KarenMatthewsTeddy

She learned from the Masters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 7 Aug - 14:46

Iris wrote:Is this the one kitti?

Does anyone remember... MadeprintsDM1910_468x367

ETA You're absolutely right!  It's a dark photograph, but I blew it up to 250% and lightened it and Maddie's hair IS dark in the pendant picture!

Does anyone remember... 9458920648_8a3aa43c78

The hand prints look far too big to be those of a small nearly 4 year-old.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 7 Aug - 15:33

That was exactly my first thoughts, Anna.
Especially as Madeleine was supposed to be a petite nearly 4yr old too.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 7 Aug - 15:43

That isn't a 4 years old hands. My daughter did the same thing albeit on a t-shirt and her hands were half that size!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Wed 7 Aug - 17:09

To be fair though its hard to tell from a photo.
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 7 Aug - 17:20

Those hand prints are giving me the creeps.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 7 Aug - 18:31

Madeleine was also billed as "strawberry blonde" but she's not.  You can tell from some of the photographs.  It's a horrid expression but it's what would be called, in the West of Scotland, "dirty fair".

And the handprints are almost the size of Ma Healy's hands!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 7 Aug - 18:58

Iris wrote:Madeleine was also billed as "strawberry blonde" but she's not.  You can tell from some of the photographs.  It's a horrid expression but it's what would be called, in the West of Scotland, "dirty fair".

And the handprints are almost the size of Ma Healy's hands!

I agree about the hands. The points of reference are Ma Healy's face and Ma Healy's hands. The prints are not much smaller than Ma Healy's hands. Then, since the art work is held next to Ma Healy's face, consider a four year-old holding a hand against grandma's face. Even allowing for the fact that the print would be somewhat bigger than the actual hand, would a child's hand/print cover so much of an adult's face?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 7 Aug - 19:27

It reminds me of the staged photos of Kate clutching Cuddle-cat. There's no proof that it ever belonged to Madeleine and I doubt that the hand prints photographed with Susan Healy are hers either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 7 Aug - 19:36

So Ma Healey is in on it as well ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 7 Aug - 20:19

Lioned wrote:So Ma Healey is in on it as well ?

In my opinion, everyone of the McCanns immediate family, all know Kate and Gerry were responsible for Madeleine's disappearance. Whether it was an accident, that caused her to lose her life, or whether they had given Madeleine away, to a family friend. They had to know because if they didn't know, they would have been over in PDL looking for Madeleine.

Kate's parents flew over to Portugal, the day after Madeleine disappeared, followed by some family members and friends. They were all in PDL at the same time as the locals and holiday makers, who were helping the police look for Madeleine. Apart from Kate's father, who had serious health issues, the rest of them, could have joined in the searches for Madeleine. The fact that they didn't, speaks volumes.

In my opinion they didn't join in any of the searches for Madeleine, because like Kate, Gerry and the Tapas 7, they all knew there was no point in looking for Madeleine, she was not going to be found, alive or dead.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 7 Aug - 21:20

If you believe the dogs and forensic markers then Madeleine is dead.

Why would you fake a plate with big hands in it though ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 7 Aug - 21:29

As a prop?
Maybe they are Kate's handprints?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 7 Aug - 22:00

Most certainly as a prop..

That hand plate doesn't seem quite correct....
The hands seem to big for a 3 year old, for the size of the plate!

Also....

"I love you grandma & grandad"

FROM Madeleine 2007?

If there was such a lot of love, as we're led to believe why not...
"LOVE" from Madeleine

The picture is phoney, just done for the papers and pull on the heart strings for fund at the time

And granny is def in the kno imo.

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Wed 7 Aug - 22:06; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 7 Aug - 22:05

I have said all along that the mccanns aren't very bright and they have fluked a lot of the luck they have had avoiding arrest so far.
They would be exceptionally daft to fake a plate using adult sized hands and passing them off as Maddies.

Kate can barely string a coherent sentence together and gerrys so far up his own arse i suppose he probably thinks he can get away with anything.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 7 Aug - 22:10

Lioned the problem is they WHERE at one time untouchable, so they thought/could get away with this kind of stuff......
But not any longer, people have woke up to them,they're finished! Even if SY DO A WHITEWASH!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 7 Aug - 22:53

Iris wrote:As a prop?
Maybe they are Kate's handprints?

You could be right Iris, in fact I would go a little further and say that the plate was probably created after Madeleine disappeared. If I'm wrong and the plate was created before Madeleine disappeared, it doesn't appear to have been created by Madeleine.

In fact I don't even know why Susan Healy has even shown the plate to the media. It's plain to see that the inscription on the plate was written by an adult and I agree with others, that the handprints are unlikely to belong to Madeleine.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Wed 7 Aug - 23:30

Its funny but for some reason i was thinking about this plate this morning, from what i can remember wasn't the story that she had done it at nursery before she went on holiday but looking at that plate i dont think so http://www.thefreelibrary.com/MADDIE'S+LAST+GIFT%3B+Heart-shaped+handprints+for+gran.-a0170058234

Last edited by chrissie1 on Wed 7 Aug - 23:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found a link to story)
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Wed 7 Aug - 23:48

Sue, the mum of Madeleine's mother Kate, said yesterday: "The teacher helped with the writing. Madeleine's contribution was her handprints.

"Madeleine told me she had made this present for me.

"She and Kate were on the phone and Kate said, 'Tell Grandma what you've got for her.' So she told me.

"While Madeleine and the family were in Portugal, my brother and his wife came to stay with us and they gave me the plate.

Why would maddies grandma's brother have the plate? they would have come back from holiday and maddie would have given her it

"The plate was my last gift from Madeleine. It is very, very precious because of that.

"I haven't even put it on display. I've had it wrapped in tissue paper on top of the piano because I'm scared of anything happening to it.

"It's got a plate hanger with it and the intention was that we would hang it on the wall.

"But I'm really nervous about it. I need to choose somewhere where I know nothing will happen to it and I haven't been able to do that yet.

"I feel like locking it in a safe - I couldn't bear anything to happen to it. I don't know what I'd do if it did."

REALLY PRECIOUS, SHE PUT IT ON TOP OF THE  PIANO

Last edited by chrissie1 on Thu 8 Aug - 0:54; edited 1 time in total
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 8 Aug - 0:51

chrissie1 wrote:Sue, the mum of Madeleine's mother Kate, said yesterday: "The teacher helped with the writing. Madeleine's contribution was her handprints.

"Madeleine told me she had made this present for me.

"She and Kate were on the phone and Kate said, 'Tell Grandma what you've got for her.' So she told me.

"While Madeleine and the family were in Portugal, my brother and his wife came to stay with us and they gave me the plate.

Why would maddies grandma's brother have the plate? they would have come back from holiday and maddie would have given her it

"The plate was my last gift from Madeleine. It is very, very precious because of that.

"I haven't even put it on display. I've had it wrapped in tissue paper on top of the piano because I'm scared of anything happening to it.

"It's got a plate hanger with it and the intention was that we would hang it on the wall.

"But I'm really nervous about it. I need to choose somewhere where I know nothing will happen to it and I haven't been able to do that yet.

"I feel like locking it in a safe - I couldn't bear anything to happen to it. I don't know what I'd do if it did."

REALLY PRECIOUS, SHE PUT IT ON TOP OF THE  PIANO

I would have thought that if Madeleine did make the plate, she would have tried to write her name on it, now that would have made the plate precious. In my opinion, everything about that plate was created by an adult.

I have as much time for Susan Healy as I do for the rest of Madeleine's family, including her parents. The lot of them make me sick, the lot of them have used Madeleine, as a way to make money.

God help us all, if Scotland Yard, pin Madeleine's disappearance on anyone but the McCanns. We will not only have to suffer the McCanns, gloating on television and making even more money out of Madeleine, we will have to suffer the rest of their family, behaving in the same way.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Thu 8 Aug - 1:17

Is it a paper plate? I had a quick google and I can't find anything like it (didn't try too hard though so maybe someone else can find a similar one) But generally in nurseries they don't go to that much effort for the kids to produce things as they have limited budgets and of course limited time because all of the kids have to produce something, so although most of them do the handprint thing, it's usually just on a piece of paper.

Generally though I'm with lioned, why the heck would they fake something like that...but then again it is the McCanns so nothing would surprise me
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Thu 8 Aug - 1:24

That's the other thing as well, generally nurseries will always work on themes, Easter, Christmas, Mother's day etc, what was a heart shaped plate with Granny and Grandad about? Grandparents day? When is that? And I agree the story about another relative taking it to Sue Healy's before Madeleine went missing is very odd, why wouldn't they have waited til Madeleine got home, but then again why not just say that it was given before they left for the holiday or that it was brought over after Madeleine disappeared?

As usual with the McCanns, nothing makes sense
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next