Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  pennylane on Sun 11 Aug - 19:05

jeanmonroe wrote:
pennylane wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:mine is there! (mike)(OH)

Mike
August 11, 2013 at 12.11 pm
Next he’ll be saying that he didn’t take (at least) £128,000, from donations given, to ‘search’, out of the Madeleine ‘fund’ to pay his ‘salary’!

He should have been a Charity boss!

They get higher salaries and take more donations to fund their lifestyles!

Missed a trick there, Clarrie!
That's a really good point jean.   Well done you for getting through!
THEY don't delete 'comments'

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2013/07/25/brighton-pavilion-conservatives-pick-former-bbc-reporter-to-take-on-caroline-lucas/22747

26 comments

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2013/07/24/former-bbc-royal-correspondent-shortlisted-by-brighton-pavilion-conservatives/22707/comment-page-1

76 comments!

A lot from OH! LOL!

You'd have thought Mitchell would have been having a word with them wouldn't you?
The paper were having nothing to do with possible censorship of the 'comments'
Must be losing his 'touch'!
He couldn't CONTROL them, could he?
    
Yes I see them all now, Jean.  Mitchell's lost his mojo for sure.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sun 11 Aug - 20:38

Me thinks Elenor Mitchell is the one and only Clarry!
Either that or his Mother!!


     

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Guest on Sun 11 Aug - 22:21

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Me thinks Elenor Mitchell is the one and only Clarry!
Either that or his Mother!!


     
Isnt his wife called Eleanor. I think I read that somewhere.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 11 Aug - 22:29

I think that the lucky lady is called Elizabeth judging by 192.com records.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Guest on Sun 11 Aug - 22:31

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that the lucky lady is called Elizabeth judging by 192.com records.
Could be. At least I knew it started with an E. :lol:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  SteveT on Sun 11 Aug - 22:39

Hopefully he will be locked up before the election. I know he won't, but he should be!

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 597
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  margaret on Sun 11 Aug - 23:35

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Me thinks Elenor Mitchell is the one and only Clarry!
Either that or his Mother!!


     
She knows he's a very nice man even though she's never met him.  

I also loved the comment that all the Mitchell's (in the UK) are related - after their ancestors left for Oz because of the shame of sheep stealing in the family. Wtf?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  weissnicht on Mon 12 Aug - 3:58

I asked if Brighton-Howe needs a paid 'media spinner'. I can't see my comment anywhere  

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  wjk on Mon 12 Aug - 8:32

weissnicht wrote:I asked if Brighton-Howe needs a paid 'media spinner'. I can't see my comment anywhere  
Its there Weiss,
"Weiss
August 11, 2013 at 4.19 pm
Does Brighton-Howe really need a paid ‘media spinner’?"

 

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Aug - 9:22

You are all there! Well done! I'm bloody not :(

“An outcome similar to Holly and Jessica [Soham children murdered by Ian Huntley] is possible. I don’t want to, and I can’t, talk about Robert Murat, but some journalists who worked with me in Soham, and that were now in Portugal, saw resemblances between that case and Robert Murat. And I won’t say more”. He got his wee girlfriend Lori Campbell to say it instead, and now she’s on the run. I would be scared witless if this man represented me or any of my family. He is a liar, a coward, a perjurer and is very, very dangerous. Don’t let him anywhere near yourselves or your families!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  kathybelle on Mon 12 Aug - 10:19

Iris wrote:You are all there!  Well done!  I'm bloody not :(

“An outcome similar to Holly and Jessica [Soham children murdered by Ian Huntley] is possible. I don’t want to, and I can’t, talk about Robert Murat, but some journalists who worked with me in Soham, and that were now in Portugal, saw resemblances between that case and Robert Murat. And I won’t say more”. He got his wee girlfriend Lori Campbell to say it instead, and now she’s on the run. I would be scared witless if this man represented me or any of my family. He is a liar, a coward, a perjurer and is very, very dangerous. Don’t let him anywhere near yourselves or your families!
Good morning Iris

I know you say you don't want to, or you can't speak about Robert Murat, but what you are implying is, Robert Murat is involved with Madeleine's disappearance. In my opinion, the fact that he was investigated, far more than the McCanns and nothing was found to suggest he played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, is enough for me to accept that he is innocent.

However, if in the future, evidence came to light, which showed without a shadow of a doubt Mr Murat was involved in some way, with Madeleine's disappearance, then of course he should be prosecuted. As long as the McCanns, who are the main reason Madeleine disappeared are also prosecuted, along with members of the Tapas7, who lied to save the skins of the McCanns and members of the previous Government. David Cameron and members of Scotland Yard, who have protected the McCanns since the day they were told of Madeleine's disappearance are also prosecuted.

Who is/was the partner of Lori Campbell and why is she on the run? Who do you mean, when you say the man is a liar, a coward, a perjurer and is very very dangerous? If you mean Robert Murat, why do you say this?

If you mean Clarence Mitchell, I know he is a liar, a coward and a perjurer, but why do you say he is so dangerous, that he must be never around ourselves or our families?

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  wjk on Mon 12 Aug - 10:25

Morning Kathy,
I think Iris is quoting Clarrie. Those were his words about Murat.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 12 Aug - 10:29

Iris wrote:You are all there!  Well done!  I'm bloody not :(

“An outcome similar to Holly and Jessica [Soham children murdered by Ian Huntley] is possible. I don’t want to, and I can’t, talk about Robert Murat, but some journalists who worked with me in Soham, and that were now in Portugal, saw resemblances between that case and Robert Murat. And I won’t say more”. He got his wee girlfriend Lori Campbell to say it instead, and now she’s on the run. I would be scared witless if this man represented me or any of my family. He is a liar, a coward, a perjurer and is very, very dangerous. Don’t let him anywhere near yourselves or your families!
And here is Lori Campbell, obviously thinking she's about to win a prize for her "scoop."


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Aug - 10:39

wjk wrote:Morning Kathy,
I think Iris is quoting Clarrie. Those were his words about Murat.
Yes, it is a direct quote from Clarrie. Trying to frame an innocent man, by making the bullets for somebody else to fire. Big brave man that he is.  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  kathybelle on Mon 12 Aug - 11:01

Iris wrote:
wjk wrote:Morning Kathy,
I think Iris is quoting Clarrie. Those were his words about Murat.
Yes, it is a direct quote from Clarrie.  Trying to frame an innocent man, by making the bullets for somebody else to fire.  Big brave man that he is.  
Thanks Iris and WJK.

 from me as well, to Mitchell and everyone else who has lied to save the skins of the 'Gruesome Twosome'. 

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  jeanmonroe on Mon 12 Aug - 14:55

LATEST FROM OH!
IN 'COMMENTS'!

Mike
August 12, 2013 at 2.31 pm
Kudos to the B&H News!

Clarence Mitchell is officially ‘disgusting’

He acted as ‘spokesman’ for a convicted FRAUDSTER.
Fiona McKeown who STOLE over £50,000 in benefit fraud.
He was very ‘happy’ with the work ‘done’ by another convicted FRAUDSTER, who was GIVEN £300,000 worth of hard pressed OAP’s and handicapped childrens ‘donations’ from the Madeleine ‘fund’
He, himself, took at least £128,000 worth of those donations as a ‘salary’
He won’t tell anyone EXACTLY how much he took as a ‘salary’ from ‘donations’ given in good faith to ‘find’ Madeleine.
WHY NOT, Mr Mitchell?
Maybe it was a lot MORE than we already KNOW about!
But almost worse than THAT, he is now a spokesman for the Carnival Group whose ship sank with the loss of 32 lives!
NOT a spokesman for the ‘victims’ you understand, but the company that caused their demise!
I hope there are relatives of some of the victims in the area he is standing in.
Maybe he’ll tell them, face to face, WHY he is being PAID, and accepting money from Carnival Group to spin and defend the company AGAINST them!
The company responsible for 32 peoples demise.
But i doubt it!
If, of course, the (relatives of) the ‘victims’ could pay him more than the ‘company’ then i’m sure Mr Mitchell would switch ‘sides’ in an instant!
A bit like his RECENT conversion from Labour SPIN doctor, for 20 YEARS, to a ‘caring’ Tory ‘candidate’ now.

The man’s a complete and utter coward!

EACH person that votes for this man will be condoning this mans vile behaviour.

Taking ‘donations’ given by innocent handicapped children as a ‘salary’ for himself is officially DISGUSTING!

DO NOT VOTE FOR MITCHELL!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Badboy on Mon 12 Aug - 15:21

ASN'T HE A JOURNALIST IN HER CONSTITUTITY(SP?)

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7734
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 12 Aug - 15:25

jeanmonroe wrote:LATEST FROM OH!
IN 'COMMENTS'!

Mike
August 12, 2013 at 2.31 pm
Kudos to the B&H News!

Clarence Mitchell is officially ‘disgusting’

He acted as ‘spokesman’ for a convicted FRAUDSTER.
Fiona McKeown who STOLE over £50,000 in benefit fraud.
He was very ‘happy’ with the work ‘done’ by another convicted FRAUDSTER, who was GIVEN £300,000 worth of hard pressed OAP’s and handicapped childrens ‘donations’ from the Madeleine ‘fund’
He, himself, took at least £128,000 worth of those donations as a ‘salary’
He won’t tell anyone EXACTLY how much he took as a ‘salary’ from ‘donations’ given in good faith to ‘find’ Madeleine.
WHY NOT, Mr Mitchell?
Maybe it was a lot MORE than we already KNOW about!
But almost worse than THAT, he is now a spokesman for the Carnival Group whose ship sank with the loss of 32 lives!
NOT a spokesman for the ‘victims’ you understand, but the company that caused their demise!
I hope there are relatives of some of the victims in the area he is standing in.
Maybe he’ll tell them, face to face, WHY he is being PAID, and accepting money from Carnival Group to spin and defend the company AGAINST them!
The company responsible for 32 peoples demise.
But i doubt it!
If, of course, the (relatives of) the ‘victims’ could pay him more than the ‘company’ then i’m sure Mr Mitchell would switch ‘sides’ in an instant!
A bit like his RECENT conversion from Labour SPIN doctor, for 20 YEARS, to a ‘caring’ Tory ‘candidate’ now.

The man’s a complete and utter coward!

EACH person that votes for this man will be condoning this mans vile behaviour.

Taking ‘donations’ given by innocent handicapped children as a ‘salary’ for himself is officially DISGUSTING!

DO NOT VOTE FOR MITCHELL!
Brilliant comment! Clarrie going for the popular vote by the looks of it. Reckons Thatcher might still have a devoted following so now he admires her! Sleekit he is!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  wjk on Mon 12 Aug - 15:29

Well, they certainly aren't whooshing comments are they?
Well done to them!  

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 12 Aug - 15:33

wjk wrote:Well, they certainly aren't whooshing comments are they?
Well done to them!  
Yep! Still there! Wonder if Clarrie will try to get them removed or if he has already? He's probably not used to seeing so many such comments being allowed to stand.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  jeanmonroe on Mon 12 Aug - 15:40

wjk wrote:Well, they certainly aren't whooshing comments are they?
Well done to them!  
I'd imagine they would if the comments were libellous.
But they are NOT!

If you only post comments that are TRUE then no reason to whoosh!

Everything my OH has said is TRUE and if it were not then Mitchell himself would be beating the B&H News office door down!

Stick with what you KNOW and he has given us enough 'ammunition' over the years including his possible attempts at tax EVASION by asking people to send money in envelopes.
How much EXACTLY did his employers receive in envelopes?

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Aug - 15:47

I see Elena Mitchell is still going strong, and making a right tit of herself in the process. That HAS to be a relative of some sort.  She's worse than Auntie Phil.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  interested on Mon 12 Aug - 17:32

I've seen recent comments from Pedro Silva and Stephen Birch on the People magazine article, the link for which was provided by "frencheuropean" under the topic "Gerry McCann Says He's Grateful for Scotland Yard's Work".

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2425
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Aug - 18:05

Somebody really seems to be on Pedro's case. What a shame.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  malena stool on Mon 12 Aug - 22:05

Well Clarence has been given some glowing references as to his dubious suitability to represent Brighton, (or anywhere else in the civilized world for that matter) over this past couple of days. If nothing else there can't be many who read the Brighton and Hove News on line who remain unaware of the flawed personality and disingenuous past of their potential Conservative representative.

Well done the editor who has retained the comments....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarence is swayed by "caring" Thatcher

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum