Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Express front page

+11
jeanmonroe
mara thon
kathybelle
margaret
almostgothic
Lioned
dutchclogs
interested
Karen
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daily Express front page - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Express front page

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 14 Aug - 11:13

Daily Express front page - Page 2 Mccann10

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Just put money into an envelope and send to Kate and Gerry McCann, Rothley, it’ll get there”.
"Don't worry about the tax EVASION side of it, we'll sort that out"

Remind me:
What EXACTLY did the McCann family, the Healy family and the T7 do* TODAY and yesterday and last week to ACTUALLY 'find' Madeleine?

* 'running marathons' does NOT count!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 14 Aug - 11:17; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Daily Express front page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Express front page - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 14 Aug - 11:17

Lioned wrote:Thats fantastic news that they're making progress at last and even sending an elite  squad of detectives this time to pursue the new leads.
I anticipate arrests will follow very soon.
an elite squad of detectives...........does this mean they are admitting that all their previous 'elite' detectives were a bunch of numpties?Daily Express front page - Page 2 294124
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Daily Express front page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Express front page - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 14 Aug - 11:23

mara thon wrote:
Lioned wrote:Thats fantastic news that they're making progress at last and even sending an elite  squad of detectives this time to pursue the new leads.
an elite squad of detectives...........does this mean they are admitting that all their previous 'elite' detectives were a bunch of numpties?Daily Express front page - Page 2 294124
THIS ELITE team is more ELITE than the ELITE team Clarence assembled as the ELITIST of the ELITE to 'find' Madeleine!
Convicted fraudster Kevin, possible fraudsters Metoado 3 and Grabbit'n'Leggit, (Edgar&Cowardly) WERE the ELITIST of the big boys!
WHY didn't Clarence just go to SY, 6 YEARS ago, and ask ANDY 'elite' REDWOOD to jack in his job, like he and uncle John did, and join the McCanns ELITE 'team'?
The 'fund' would pay his new wages, plus expenses, but only if Andy could 'find' Madeleine within 2 years!

SIX YEARS LATER...................still no sign of Madeleine or ANY evidence of an 'abduction'

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 14 Aug - 11:32; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 14 Aug - 11:23

Yes - I'm loving the choice of photo too. This was from the interview where they were pi$$ing themselves about the 'touchy subject' of the twins being allowed to go on sleepovers at their friends' houses. (I can't imagine their friends' parents being too comfortable if and when the roles are reversed. You wouldn't want to leave your kids sleeping over at the McCanns would you? they might decide to go out and 'dine'. That's if they can get a table, that is.)

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 14 Aug - 11:49

Wintabells wrote:Yes - I'm loving the choice of photo too. This was from the interview where they were pi$$ing themselves about the 'touchy subject' of the twins being allowed to go on sleepovers at their friends' houses.  (I can't imagine their friends' parents being too comfortable if and when the roles are reversed. You wouldn't want to leave your kids sleeping over at the McCanns would you? they might decide to go out and 'dine'.  That's if they can get a table, that is.)

Spot on!!!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 14 Aug - 13:08

jeanmonroe wrote:
mara thon wrote:
THIS ELITE team is more ELITE than the ELITE team Clarence assembled as the ELITIST of the ELITE to 'find' Madeleine!
Convicted fraudster Kevin, possible fraudsters Metoado 3 and Grabbit'n'Leggit, (Edgar&Cowardly) WERE the ELITIST of the big boys!
WHY didn't Clarence just go to SY, 6 YEARS ago, and ask ANDY 'elite' REDWOOD to jack in his job, like he and uncle John did, and join the McCanns ELITE 'team'?
The 'fund' would pay his new wages, plus expenses, but only if Andy could 'find' Madeleine within 2 years!

SIX YEARS LATER...................still no sign of Madeleine or ANY evidence of an 'abduction'
Daily Express front page - Page 2 307691 jean!
You couldn't make this up!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 14 Aug - 13:19

im wondering if the media are really trying to upset people with all this reporting of the McCs and SY invstigation. they keep saying their going, why don't they Bl8888dy well go and start the investigation. Oops oh yes the request letters haven't got to Portugual yet ...... but get that elite team standing by .......... ill bet their all on tenderhooks. got the passport, got the sun cream, oh and a Portuguese phrase book, because how many can speak Portuguese, oh and will they be accompanied by any member of the British Ambassadorial team. Kudos to the PJ, theyre taking it all in their stride.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Aug - 12:28

kathybelle wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kathybelle, as mentioned recently on another topic, that photo is a hoax. I know it's very difficult to tell the difference between spoofs and the McCanns' accepted standards of behaviour!
Morning N.B.Y. I'm not disputing what you say, but how do you know the photo was a hoax?

This is believed to be the original photo.

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/counting-money-02.jpg

The currency on the table looks Arabic to me so I'm inclined to think this one is genuine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2