Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

+53
interested
jeanmonroe
Wintabells
maebee
tanszi
frencheuropean
Lioned
cass
wjk
dazedandconfused
fuzeta
the slave
MaryB
wantthetruth
Claudia79
jassi
Karen
LJC
Justiceforallkids
Chris
Krisy22
saloongirl
dutchclogs
Annabel
margaret
James
quickfingers
pennylane
Panda
mara thon
Keela
comperedna
T4two
Angelina
Carolina
jinvta
mumbles
weissnicht
chrissie1
devonmum
AnneGuedes
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
HiDeHo
bill516
JOHNFRANCIS
Freja53
Loopdaloop
matthew
kathybelle
chrissie
Palmeras16
SteveT
57 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  wjk Fri 20 Sep - 19:12

almostgothic wrote:I haven't bought a UK newpaper for over six years, purely and simply because of the sycophantic McCann reportage and the way that they have rolled over and let themselves be shafted by Clarence 'Brighton' Mitchell and Carter *uck.
Same here, ag.

I was on the 3A's don't remember any 'plot' to kidnap Madeleine's siblings!
This case is getting more bizarre by the day!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  chrissie1 Fri 20 Sep - 20:04

I was on the 3a's and i never read of any plot to kidnap any of the twins, what a load of rubbish it makes me so ANGRY  f'ing tossers

Last edited by chrissie1 on Fri 20 Sep - 20:09; edited 1 time in total
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 20 Sep - 20:06

chrissie1 wrote:I was on the 3a's and i never read of any plot to kidnap any of the twins, what a load of rubbish it makes me so Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 371436  f'ing tossers
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 20 Sep - 20:07

interested wrote:
chrissie1 wrote:I was on the 3a's and i never read of any plot to kidnap any of the twins, what a load of rubbish it makes me so Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 371436  f'ing tossers

Me too!!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 20 Sep - 20:32

interested wrote:
interested wrote:

Me too!!!!
Me three!!! They reallly appear to be making this stuff up as they go along.

I also would not be surprised at all if the 3 Arguidos forum was shut down before the book was published. The prosecution really has no way of differentiating any distress caused by the book, the files posted on the internet, the forums, and their arguido status. The only reason that all distress was allegedly caused by the book is due to $$$$$$$$$$$$.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 20 Sep - 20:34

I was on there too and never heard of any plot to kidnap the twins.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 20 Sep - 20:43

I don't think they'll mention the Mirror forum since they clearly have the Mirror on their "side" now. I wasn't "on" that forum but I read enough comments on it to really question the McCanns' "abduction" story.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 20 Sep - 21:17

While Michael Wright was monitoring web traffic on behal of the McCanns he must have seen the comments regarding his alleged involvement in the coverup/concealment. Did he object by way of contacting police or lawyers? I don't recall reading that he took any action.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 20 Sep - 21:35

very good point interested. I wonder if he found that thread and reported it to the police. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Sep - 22:01

If Michael Wright has been monitoring forums, and called in the Police, then there will be proof. Won't there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 21 Sep - 0:56

Perhaps Mr Wright, under a Pseudonym, wrote the piece on 3A's.

Another little 'ruse' that he and Gerry 'hatched' in case this case ever reached a courtroom.

GA didn't 'back down' even after they tried to offer a settlement, twice, and this is where we are,

They never, ever thought they'd be in a courtroom!

We'll soon find out because i'm emailing NYP.

If it's true then fine.

But if it's not Wright has just totally besmirched the NYP 'reputation'.

Anyone giving odds that 'oh, erm i THOUGHT Gerry had told NYP'
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 21 Sep - 2:18

jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps Mr Wright, under a Pseudonym, wrote the piece on 3A's.

Another little 'ruse' that he and Gerry 'hatched' in case this case ever reached a courtroom.

GA didn't 'back down' even after they tried to offer a settlement, twice, and this is where we are,

If it's true then fine.

Pseudonym occurred to me as well. I think the former administrator of 3A's is now a McCann supporter (hard to believe how that happened) and I have to wonder if somehow came up with this threat story to garner sympathy for the McCanns. Does anyone know if this former administrator is backing up Michael Wright's threat claim.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 21 Sep - 5:43

Krisy22 wrote:I was on there too and never heard of any plot to kidnap the twins.
Me neither. And even if the fairy story would be true, nothing to do with LIBEL case in Portugal. They should prove Amarals book is full of lies. (not tell irrelevant lies by themself)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 21 Sep - 11:36

I cant imagine that this would be something that wouldn't have been given full publicity at the time. Also the thought occurred to me that many of us suspected the forums were being monitored, this one as well, we only had to post something and there would appear to be a response of some sort somewhere from Team McCann. I also have concerns that people joined just to be controversial and say things that they could later use as proof of those nutters on the internet, you know similar to Sarah Brown's company that infiltrated to try to put the McCs points across, no one was fooled by them either jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 21 Sep - 11:39

tanszi wrote:I cant imagine that this would be something that wouldn't have been given full publicity at the time.  Also the thought occurred to me that many of us suspected the forums were being monitored, this one as well, we only had to post something and there would appear to be a response of some sort somewhere from Team McCann.  I also have concerns that people joined just to be controversial and say things that they could later use as proof of those nutters on the internet, you know similar to Sarah Brown's company that infiltrated to try to put the McCs points across, no one was fooled by them either  jimo
hypocrites like bren and bonny make me think they were pro mcanns deigned to be anti the whole time
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 21 Sep - 11:40

so they are using these "consequences" as proof that Dr Goncalo Amaral damaged the search and is still causing damage. Have they not thought for one moment that the "consequences" of them allegedly leaving 3 children without appropriate supervision leading to the disappearance of Madeleine has led to the situation they find themselves in now. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 21 Sep - 12:03

If it's true then fine.

We all suspected the family was on there so l wouldn't put it past them, since day 1 this has been about keeping Kate and Gerry out of prison, by any tactic.

Who was the mum who was always on and had that ever so dodgy Portuguese legal knowledge? Ryansmum or something?

Can't wait to hear your reply from NYP! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 294124 
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 21 Sep - 12:04

margaret wrote:

If it's true then fine.

We all suspected the family was on there so l wouldn't put it past them, since day 1 this has been about keeping Kate and Gerry out of prison, by any tactic.

Who was the mum who was always on and had that ever so dodgy Portuguese legal knowledge? Ryansmum or something?

Can't wait to hear your reply from NYP! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 294124 
i think it was keepingmum??
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 21 Sep - 12:51

No, it wasn't keepingmum, Carly.

As far as I'm aware, no one under any name wrote anything about kidnapping the twins on the 3A's. I was on there a lot and never witnessed anything, this imo, is one big lie!

I hope this is looked at thoroughly and MW is asked for proof of this sh*te by Snr Amarals lawyer!!

OMG! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 816281 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 21 Sep - 12:55

wjk wrote:No, it wasn't keepingmum, Carly.

As far as I'm aware, no one under any name wrote anything about kidnapping the twins on the 3A's. I was on there a lot and never witnessed anything, this imo, is one big lie!

I hope this is looked at thoroughly and MW is asked for proof of this sh*te by Snr Amarals lawyer!!

OMG! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 21 816281 
Course it is a huge lie!! The libel trial isn't going well, so to distract from that, the mccanns and Clarrie are pumping out total shit into the media to keep the spotlight off themselves.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sat 21 Sep - 13:23

The defense asked Michael Wright what happened with the complaint to the police about the "kidnap" threat and he replied that he did not know!! Just shows how seriously they must have taken this "threat" if they didn't even ask the police what had been done.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 21 Sep - 13:40

My E-Mail to NYP.

To: general.enquiries@northyorkshire.pnn.police.uk ;

Subject: Your investigation into McCann twins 'threat'

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Mr Michael Wright, of Skipton, has stated publicly, in an open court, that the North Yorkshire Police 'investigated' several people in connection with a 'threat' to the McCann family twins.
Please could you confirm that what Mr Wright has stated is true, and that people were 'interviewed' by your force in relation to a specific 'threat'?
Mr Wright has also said that North Yorkshire Police interviewed him about this.
Mr Wright has stated that the threat originated from the now closed 3 Arguidos website forum.
Do you have an incident number for the investigation your force carried out , as Mr Wright has said, into the 'threat' to the McCann children.?
Do you also have an incident report number in relation to Mr G McCann's reporting to the North Yorkshire Police about the same specific threat to his children?
Has North Yorkshire Police retained specific information, in a very important complaint, that will confirm Mr McCann's and Mr Wright's claims are true?
Do i have to compose a Freedom of Information request to receive the information i have asked?

Yours faithfully.

SENT: 13:31pm 21st September 2013

Well that's all i can do, for the time being.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 21 Sep - 13:41

So he's been spending all hours god sends trawling the net on behalf of the McCanns, he supposedly finds a 'threat' to the twins, it's serious enough to be reported to the police ...... and he doesn't know if and how it was dealt with?

What a profound lack of curiosity!
Wouldn't any of us, if put in that position, be demanding to know the progress and outcome of the complaint, for the sake of the twins at the very least?
He must think we all dropped off the nearest turnip truck!

And I bet the judge's eyes rolled heavenward at that point ......

Last edited by almostgothic on Sat 21 Sep - 14:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Sep - 13:41

Be interesting to see whether you get any response, jeanmonroe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Sep - 13:42

almostgothic wrote:So he's been spending all hours god sends trawling the net on behalf of the McCanns, he supposedly finds a 'threat' to the twins, it's serious enough to be reported to the police ...... and he doesn't now if and how it was dealt with?

What a profound lack of curiosity!
Wouldn't any of us, if put in that position, be demanding to know the progress and outcome of the complaint, for the sake of the twins at the very least?
He must think we all dropped off the nearest turnip truck!

And I bet the judge's eyes rolled heavenward at that point ......
If he cannot back up his claims, and NYP deny it, he's committed perjury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next