Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

+53
interested
jeanmonroe
Wintabells
maebee
tanszi
frencheuropean
Lioned
cass
wjk
dazedandconfused
fuzeta
the slave
MaryB
wantthetruth
Claudia79
jassi
Karen
LJC
Justiceforallkids
Chris
Krisy22
saloongirl
dutchclogs
Annabel
margaret
James
quickfingers
pennylane
Panda
mara thon
Keela
comperedna
T4two
Angelina
Carolina
jinvta
mumbles
weissnicht
chrissie1
devonmum
AnneGuedes
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
HiDeHo
bill516
JOHNFRANCIS
Freja53
Loopdaloop
matthew
kathybelle
chrissie
Palmeras16
SteveT
57 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  Guest Wed 2 Oct - 19:26

jassi wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:This is looking like a complete Mcshambles........

Unless we're getting wrong information, I see no possibility for them whatsoever.  It's getting ridiculous now.

What the heck is going on?
Perhaps they are constructing excuses in advance to explain why they lost the case - incompetent lawyer - inflexible judge (not allowing GM to testify).
On the other hand, they may be genuinely incompetent, particularly if GM is not listening to advice.
The McCanns do seem to have been rather unfortunate with their choices of staff. Shoddy PR (Justine and Lift), shoddy PIs (too many to list), and now an incompetent lawyer! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  wantthetruth Wed 2 Oct - 19:30

Seriously? Sack the laywer, or what?

I hope we're not being lulled into a false sense of security, but as it looks now, no sane Judge would award this pair +1M Euro???
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 2 Oct - 19:34

I hope he knows that we are all supporting him and sending him birthday wishes.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 2 Oct - 19:42

Isobel Duarte must seriously be wondering if the McCanns will sue her next claiming incompetent representation.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 Oct - 19:45

I bet she had to stand well back from his chariot as he was leaving the courthouse ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 2 Oct - 20:02

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Rtr3fick-2-942x530

Gerry with yet another of his many bags.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 2 Oct - 20:10

Is the court sitting tomorrow.  Anybody know.  I think it's far too early to say how things will go.  There may be a few surprises yet.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Wed 2 Oct - 20:23

Wintabells wrote:Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Rtr3fick-2-942x530

This made me laugh so hard it hurt. xxxxxxxx:lol!: 
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Wed 2 Oct - 20:25

Is it just me or does Gerry look like he's ever so slightly gay? Sorry but that's a proper 'mince'.Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 294124 
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Oct - 20:26

the slave wrote:Is it just me or does Gerry look like he's ever so slightly gay? Sorry but that's a proper 'mince'.Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 294124 
Funny, but that was my impression too...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 2 Oct - 20:27

What bag???? Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 294124 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 Oct - 20:37

the slave wrote:Is it just me or does Gerry look like he's ever so slightly gay? Sorry but that's a proper 'mince'.Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 294124 
His bag is full of spuds.

Mince and Tatties.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 2 Oct - 20:39

Wintabells wrote:Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 Rtr3fick-2-942x530

Looks like he's tripping the light fantastic in that picture.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 Oct - 20:45

It is a bit 'Fred and Ginger', isn't it?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Oct - 20:47

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 23324 OMG! Stop! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Oct - 20:50

I've now got the Floral Dance going through my head for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysc5sXpFQlA

Don't panic, it's not the Terry Wogan version.

I can just imagine Gerry dancing into court in time to the music.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 2 Oct - 21:00

I apologize in advance to those who might think this is in bad taste.

"Family confirm 'wonderful' Gerry McCann 'is in heaven now' - Body was found on Dublin beach yesterday after actor went missing"

(See Independent.ie online)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 Oct - 21:04

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've now got the Floral Dance going through my head for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysc5sXpFQlA

Don't panic, it's not the Terry Wogan version.

I can just imagine Gerry dancing into court in time to the music.
I've got this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c08wiEyVuak

"There may be trouble ahead ......"
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Oct - 21:05

My sister in Dublin rang me up about the Irish case - having been surprised to see Gerry McCann missing posters everywhere.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/remains-found-in-dollymount-confirmed-as-those-of-actor-gerry-mccann-1.1547615

Very sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 Oct - 21:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:My sister in Dublin rang me up about the Irish case - having been surprised to see Gerry McCann missing posters everywhere.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/remains-found-in-dollymount-confirmed-as-those-of-actor-gerry-mccann-1.1547615

Very sad.
Very sad indeed.
A wife and two little children left behind. Let's spare a thought for them tonight.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Oct - 21:12

interested wrote:I apologize in advance to those who might think this is in bad taste.

"Family confirm 'wonderful' Gerry McCann 'is in heaven now' - Body was found on Dublin beach yesterday after actor went missing"

(See Independent.ie online)
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 10058774926_a0fb712754

I swear I have not edited or photoshopped this in any way whatsoever. This is exactly how it appears on the website. Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 2 Oct - 21:14

oh gosh, that is so very sad. condolences to his family they must be distraught. yet, interested I understand your post.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 2 Oct - 21:29

mail taking comments -- look on jills site at same thread - sorry cannot do linkys - and posts going through mainly unhelpful ones too Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 39 25346 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 Oct - 21:41

Take a look at this thread started by John on UK Justice Forum:

McCann lawyer Duarte launches tirade towards our Anne

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2471.0
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next