Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  kathybelle on Thu 29 Aug - 16:30

I stand by my post, where I said Gerry McCann told the media, he telephoned Gordon Brown. I have looked for a link to verify what I have said and while I can't prove he said what he said, I have found this link, on the Joana Morais website.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-did-call-british-media.html

If you scroll down the page, you will come to an article with the title ' English Government Cuts with McCann.' The information in this title, goes some way to showing me that Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann made exchange phone calls that night, although it doesn't say who phoned who. It does however say that the first call Gerry McCann made that night, was to Alastair Clark, who was a diplomat.


Last edited by kathybelle on Thu 29 Aug - 16:32; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  T4two on Thu 29 Aug - 16:32

Panda wrote:
T4two wrote:
Panda wrote:
susible wrote:I still don't think there is any cover up, or protection for the simple fact that if there were, we would have heard nothing about the McCanns at all and they wouldn't even have been made arguidos in Portugal if that was the case.

And I still don't think that Gerry directly phoned Gordon Brown on the 3rd of May or the day after, and the only reason I'm saying this is because when facts get confused and something is posted that is not true, it just gives ammunition to the pro McCann faction who then use it to ridicule any theories based on genuine facts..we all know what they're like, so imo it's best to make sure that everything has a legit source, police files, direct quote from the McCanns or better still a video interview from the point of view that if there is a recording of them saying something it's impossible for them to retract what was said.

Maybe someone has a source for Gerry claiming to have phoned Gordon Brown on the night Madeleine went missing?
I don't remember reading that Gerry phoned Brown either. I read that it was someone phoned Tony Blair and he in turn phoned John Buck who was in the middle of having Dinner about 10pm.  From this info, if confirmed, 2 questions need to be addressed.

1. Kate did not run back to the Restaurant to tell the other until 10pm. Do we know what time the call to Blair was made and what time he phoned Buck?

2. How could anyone know for certain this was the case, with all the people searching if Madeleine had just sneaked out of the Apartment and wandered off she would have been found. If she was abducted, for what reason ? How could an abductor know there would be no babysitter in 5a.?
Hi T4two, is there any way of finding out all the timelines to try and work this out? Remember the Director of Mentorn who were making a Video had
employed an American Actress to play Kate's part who looked remarkably like her. However, Kate's timelines could not fit in with the Group and her part ended up on the cutting room floor.
If someone phoned Blair and Blair phoned Buck at 10 pm then logically someone phoned Blair before 10 pm. Since from phone info debated here and elsewhere ad nausem we can reasonably assume that none of the main players in Portugal was the someone who phoned Blair before 10 pm, then that someone must have been someone else ...  

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  susible on Thu 29 Aug - 16:46

kathybelle wrote:I stand by my post, where I said Gerry McCann told the media, he telephoned Gordon Brown. I have looked for a link to verify what I have said and while I can't prove he said what he said, I have found this link, on the Joana Morais website.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-did-call-british-media.html

If you scroll down the page, you will come to an article with the title ' English Government Cuts with McCann.' The information in this title, goes some way to showing me that Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann made exchange phone calls that night, although it doesn't say who phoned who. It does however say that the first call Gerry McCann made that night, was to Alastair Clark, who was a diplomat.  
Yes, it does say that Gerry phoned Alistair Clark, and that subsequently Gerry and Gordon Brown exchanged numbers and spoke...for a short while until GB kicked GMcC to the kerb, but it does not say that Gerry phoned GB that night. However I suppose you could extrapolate that Alistair Clark phoned Gordon Brown on Gerry's behalf, which is where the relationship began.

But if I'm being totally honest this huge conspiracy theory with a cast of thousands just does not add up for me, so I'll bow out and leave you all to your ponderings

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Panda on Thu 29 Aug - 16:54

kathybelle wrote:I stand by my post, where I said Gerry McCann told the media, he telephoned Gordon Brown. I have looked for a link to verify what I have said and while I can't prove he said what he said, I have found this link, on the Joana Morais website.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-did-call-british-media.html

If you scroll down the page, you will come to an article with the title ' English Government Cuts with McCann.' The information in this title, goes some way to showing me that Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann made exchange phone calls that night, although it doesn't say who phoned who. It does however say that the first call Gerry McCann made that night, was to Alastair Clark, who was a diplomat.  
Hi kathybelle, we know the McCanns made phone calls and deleted them , so maybe one was to Gordon Brown but I don't think he was initially involved.


Jill Renwick, told GMTV: “They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour and the shutters had been broken open and they had gone into the room and taken Madeleine. They went out about eight, went back in at nine, they were fine, went back in at 10 and she was gone.”


So according to Jill Renwick, the checks were made every hour.!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  kathybelle on Thu 29 Aug - 17:33

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:I stand by my post, where I said Gerry McCann told the media, he telephoned Gordon Brown. I have looked for a link to verify what I have said and while I can't prove he said what he said, I have found this link, on the Joana Morais website.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-did-call-british-media.html

If you scroll down the page, you will come to an article with the title ' English Government Cuts with McCann.' The information in this title, goes some way to showing me that Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann made exchange phone calls that night, although it doesn't say who phoned who. It does however say that the first call Gerry McCann made that night, was to Alastair Clark, who was a diplomat.  
Hi kathybelle, we know the McCanns made phone calls and deleted them , so maybe one was to Gordon Brown but I don't think he was initially involved.


Jill Renwick, told GMTV: “They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour and the shutters had been broken open and they had gone into the room and taken Madeleine. They went out about eight, went back in at nine, they were fine, went back in at 10 and she was gone.”


So according to Jill Renwick, the checks were made every hour.!!!
Hi Panda, the trouble is, so many lies have been told, that no one knows what is the truth and what isn't. Diane Webster, the mother of Fiona Payne, allegedly told the police, that each couple were responsible for checking their own children.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html

I guess none of us will really know what happened that night, until the McCanns and their friends, are taken in for questioning. Even then, there is only a slim chance that any of them will speak the truth.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Wintabells on Thu 29 Aug - 18:02

susible wrote:I still don't think there is any cover up, or protection for the simple fact that if there were, we would have heard nothing about the McCanns at all and they wouldn't even have been made arguidos in Portugal if that was the case.

And I still don't think that Gerry directly phoned Gordon Brown on the 3rd of May or the day after, and the only reason I'm saying this is because when facts get confused and something is posted that is not true, it just gives ammunition to the pro McCann faction who then use it to ridicule any theories based on genuine facts..we all know what they're like, so imo it's best to make sure that everything has a legit source, police files, direct quote from the McCanns or better still a video interview from the point of view that if there is a recording of them saying something it's impossible for them to retract what was said.

Maybe someone has a source for Gerry claiming to have phoned Gordon Brown on the night Madeleine went missing?
Agree with you Susible.

As far as Gordon Brown is concerned, this is what was reported in the press at the time:


The McCanns were immediately certain that their daughter had been kidnapped and determined to publicise her disappearance as widely as possible, ensuring that, from the very first moments, the hunt for Madeleine was as much about the media coverage as it was the police investigation. Jill Renwick has known the couple since they all worked together at a Glasgow hospital more than a decade ago. She spoke to Kate at 7am on the morning after Madeleine vanished: "She just said, 'Help me, please help me'. She said, 'We've been searching all night until 4.30am, and then everybody left us'. At that stage there was only one police officer at the door. They didn't know what to do. So I phoned GMTV."

She also phoned the McCanns' wider circle of friends, who mobilised to phone anyone they could think of to beg for help. Renwick's sister called someone she knew in CID, someone had a connection with Des Browne, the defence secretary. One friend lives close to the Newsnight presenter Kirsty Wark, said Renwick: "She knocked on her door and said, 'I know you must think I'm mad but my friend's wee girl is missing, can you do anything to help?' Though they are not friends, Gordon Brown's brother John lives in the same street as Renwick: "I stopped him in the street the day afterwards and said, 'These are my friends. Do you think you could speak to Gordon about it?' And he said of course. I don't know if anything came about that way."


http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/jun/02/ukcrime.comment




Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Panda on Thu 29 Aug - 18:32

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:I stand by my post, where I said Gerry McCann told the media, he telephoned Gordon Brown. I have looked for a link to verify what I have said and while I can't prove he said what he said, I have found this link, on the Joana Morais website.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-did-call-british-media.html

If you scroll down the page, you will come to an article with the title ' English Government Cuts with McCann.' The information in this title, goes some way to showing me that Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann made exchange phone calls that night, although it doesn't say who phoned who. It does however say that the first call Gerry McCann made that night, was to Alastair Clark, who was a diplomat.  
Hi kathybelle, we know the McCanns made phone calls and deleted them , so maybe one was to Gordon Brown but I don't think he was initially involved.


Jill Renwick, told GMTV: “They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour and the shutters had been broken open and they had gone into the room and taken Madeleine. They went out about eight, went back in at nine, they were fine, went back in at 10 and she was gone.”


So according to Jill Renwick, the checks were made every hour.!!!
Hi Panda, the trouble is, so many lies have been told, that no one knows what is the truth and what isn't.  Diane Webster, the mother of Fiona Payne, allegedly told the police, that each couple were responsible for checking their own children.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html

I guess none of us will really know what happened that night, until the McCanns and  their friends, are taken in for questioning. Even then, there is only a slim chance that any of them will speak the truth.
Hi Kathybelle, that was the worst mistake the PJ made.....not demanding a recon early in the investigation. If it was to highlight the discrepancies of the Tapas group that would have led to some of the Group changing their original Statements. Too late now.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  kathybelle on Thu 29 Aug - 18:35

Sorry but this report is absolute rubbish and how anyone can believe a word of it is beyond me. Anyone who has followed this case, will have heard the McCanns state in more than one interview, that they never searched for Madeleine. For the umpteenth time, I heard Gerry McCann state the morning after Madeleine disappeared, that he had telephoned Gordon Brown.

Now I don't care if anyone believes me or not. No one believed me, when I said I heard Richard Branson, say that he was going to pay for the best lawyers available, if the McCanns were brought to justice. I knew for a fact that he had put £100k into a fund to pay for the McCanns lawyers, no one believed me, I had to place the link below on here, to prove that what I heard was true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484431/The-McCanns-innocent-declares-Sir-Richard-Branson.html

Unless I'm reading these posts wrong, it appears that some don't believe there was Government intervention in the case, even though Goncalo Amaral, and a former senior member of the PJ stated there was. They don't even appear to believe that the McCanns were protected by the Government. There is enough evidence to show that this is what happened and is still happening.

I can't be a***d to stick anymore links on here to show how the McCanns have been protected and are still being protected. I don't frankly care if anyone believes what I say anymore.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  kathybelle on Thu 29 Aug - 18:41

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:I stand by my post, where I said Gerry McCann told the media, he telephoned Gordon Brown. I have looked for a link to verify what I have said and while I can't prove he said what he said, I have found this link, on the Joana Morais website.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-did-call-british-media.html

If you scroll down the page, you will come to an article with the title ' English Government Cuts with McCann.' The information in this title, goes some way to showing me that Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann made exchange phone calls that night, although it doesn't say who phoned who. It does however say that the first call Gerry McCann made that night, was to Alastair Clark, who was a diplomat.  
Hi kathybelle, we know the McCanns made phone calls and deleted them , so maybe one was to Gordon Brown but I don't think he was initially involved.


Jill Renwick, told GMTV: “They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour and the shutters had been broken open and they had gone into the room and taken Madeleine. They went out about eight, went back in at nine, they were fine, went back in at 10 and she was gone.”


So according to Jill Renwick, the checks were made every hour.!!!
Hi Panda, the trouble is, so many lies have been told, that no one knows what is the truth and what isn't.  Diane Webster, the mother of Fiona Payne, allegedly told the police, that each couple were responsible for checking their own children.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html

I guess none of us will really know what happened that night, until the McCanns and  their friends, are taken in for questioning. Even then, there is only a slim chance that any of them will speak the truth.
Hi Kathybelle, that was the worst mistake the PJ made.....not demanding a recon early in the investigation. If it was to highlight the discrepancies of the Tapas group that would have led to some of the Group changing their original Statements. Too late now.
Hi Panda, the worst mistake the PJ made, was not to demand the Portuguese Authorities, tell the British Government to butt out of this case.


Last edited by kathybelle on Thu 29 Aug - 22:09; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  interested on Thu 29 Aug - 19:46

Panda wrote:
Anyone know who Jerry Lawton is?  He is saying the 23/4th and 29/30th for the Trial dates, if that means 4 days that is a long Trial.!!!  Please let this be true so we can find out exactly what happened and get on with our lives. He said this on twitter, inside information.??





On the Nancy Grace show (Tuesday night) Jerry Lawton was introduced as "Senior True Crime Correspondent with The Daily Star".

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2429
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 29 Aug - 21:34

That's more or less correct - just leave out the word "true"!
 
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/jerry-lawton/20/11b/6aa

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  margaret on Thu 29 Aug - 22:21

kathybelle wrote:
I can't be a***d to stick anymore links on here to show how the McCanns have been protected and are still being protected. I don't frankly care if anyone believes what I say anymore.
Don't be upset KB, you can't blame people for asking and if you're proved right kudos to you!  

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  kathybelle on Thu 29 Aug - 23:16

margaret wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
I can't be a***d to stick anymore links on here to show how the McCanns have been protected and are still being protected. I don't frankly care if anyone believes what I say anymore.
Don't be upset KB, you can't blame people for asking and if you're proved right kudos to you!  
Hi Margaret, I'm not bothered about people asking me anything. What bothers me is when people imply that what I've said isn't true, just because I can't provide links. Like every other poster, I'm only expressing my views.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Wintabells on Thu 29 Aug - 23:49

T4two wrote:The point of Dr Roberts' article is that Gordon Brown et al were in the know and things were being put in motion before 10 pm on 3 May 2007, which (according to the McCanns and accomplices) is the date the alleged crime of abduction is supposed to have taken place and the time it was discovered. Or am I missing something here?
Thankyou T4two.

So, is Dr Roberts saying that according to the phone records, GMcC did NOT phone Alistair Clarke on the night of Madeleine's disappearance and because (Portugal-based) John Buck phoned Ribeiro at about 11pm on May 3rd to tell him about Madeleine's disappearance, someone must have phoned Buck to tell him (and somehow Gordon Brown was told too) but this couldn't have been GMcC because none of his nor KMcC's calls were made in time for such information to have been relayed to Brown + Buck and then to Ribeiro? And if I'm understanding this correctly, Dr Roberts is suggesting that in order for Buck to have phoned Ribeiro at 11pm, someone must have told him about Madeleine's disappearance before 10pm?

I don't understand how he can reach this conclusion, given that all the Tapas crew were making calls more or less as soon as it was announced that Madeleine had vanished, as were the people they were calling, and an hour is a long time. One of the Tapas crew could have phoned someone who knew someone who knew John Buck and Gordon Brown and that could surely have happened within an hour, such that Buck could phone Ribeiro by 11pm? Am I making sense?


Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  T4two on Fri 30 Aug - 0:08

Wintabells wrote:
T4two wrote:The point of Dr Roberts' article is that Gordon Brown et al were in the know and things were being put in motion before 10 pm on 3 May 2007, which (according to the McCanns and accomplices) is the date the alleged crime of abduction is supposed to have taken place and the time it was discovered. Or am I missing something here?
Thankyou T4two.

So, is Dr Roberts saying that according to the phone records, GMcC did NOT phone Alistair Clarke on the night of Madeleine's disappearance and because (Portugal-based) John Buck phoned Ribeiro at about 11pm on May 3rd to tell him about Madeleine's disappearance, someone must have phoned Buck to tell him (and somehow Gordon Brown was told too) but this couldn't have been GMcC because none of his nor KMcC's calls were made in time for such information to have been relayed to Brown + Buck and then to Ribeiro? And if I'm understanding this correctly, Dr Roberts is suggesting that in order for Buck to have phoned Ribeiro at 11pm, someone must have told him about Madeleine's disappearance before 10pm?

I don't understand how he can reach this conclusion, given that all the Tapas crew were making calls more or less as soon as it was announced that Madeleine had vanished, as were the people they were calling, and an hour is a long time. One of the Tapas crew could have phoned someone who knew someone who knew John Buck and Gordon Brown and that could surely have happened within an hour, such that Buck could phone Ribeiro by 11pm?  Am I making sense?

Yes you're making sense, however since e.g. Panda informs us that Buck received the call from Blair whilst at dinner at 10 pm, the hour for Tapas/McCanns to telephone someone who then telephones Blair who then telephones Buck just doen't exist. Perhaps the 'someone' in England who called Blair to set the ball rolling was under the false impression that Portugal was one hour ahead of British time? - a mistake which interestingly McCann already made when trying to explain the wrong time recorded on his ludicrous last photo.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Wintabells on Fri 30 Aug - 6:19

T4two wrote:
Wintabells wrote:
T4two wrote:The point of Dr Roberts' article is that Gordon Brown et al were in the know and things were being put in motion before 10 pm on 3 May 2007, which (according to the McCanns and accomplices) is the date the alleged crime of abduction is supposed to have taken place and the time it was discovered. Or am I missing something here?
Thankyou T4two.

So, is Dr Roberts saying that according to the phone records, GMcC did NOT phone Alistair Clarke on the night of Madeleine's disappearance and because (Portugal-based) John Buck phoned Ribeiro at about 11pm on May 3rd to tell him about Madeleine's disappearance, someone must have phoned Buck to tell him (and somehow Gordon Brown was told too) but this couldn't have been GMcC because none of his nor KMcC's calls were made in time for such information to have been relayed to Brown + Buck and then to Ribeiro? And if I'm understanding this correctly, Dr Roberts is suggesting that in order for Buck to have phoned Ribeiro at 11pm, someone must have told him about Madeleine's disappearance before 10pm?

I don't understand how he can reach this conclusion, given that all the Tapas crew were making calls more or less as soon as it was announced that Madeleine had vanished, as were the people they were calling, and an hour is a long time. One of the Tapas crew could have phoned someone who knew someone who knew John Buck and Gordon Brown and that could surely have happened within an hour, such that Buck could phone Ribeiro by 11pm?  Am I making sense?

Yes you're making sense, however since e.g. Panda informs us that Buck received the call from Blair whilst at dinner at 10 pm, the hour for Tapas/McCanns to telephone someone who then telephones Blair who then telephones Buck just doen't exist. Perhaps the 'someone' in England who called Blair to set the ball rolling was under the false impression that Portugal was one hour ahead of British time? - a mistake which interestingly McCann already made when trying to explain the wrong time recorded on his ludicrous last photo.  
Yes - that weird hour's difference that GMc is always so keen to explain away has always felt extremely suspicious. So anyway... the key thing seems to be the time at which Buck received his call then, which, if it was 10pm is very strange indeed. KMcC had only just reached the apartment at 10pm, so it makes no sense whatsoever that someone would be already making phone calls about Madeleine's disappearance. I'd love to know more about this Blair/Buck phone call and its timing.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  susible on Fri 30 Aug - 9:37

kathybelle wrote:Sorry but this report is absolute rubbish and how anyone can believe a word of it is beyond me. Anyone who has followed this case, will have heard the McCanns state in more than one interview, that they never searched for Madeleine. For the umpteenth time, I heard Gerry McCann state the morning after Madeleine disappeared, that he had telephoned Gordon Brown.

Now I don't care if anyone believes me or not. No one believed me, when I said I heard Richard Branson, say that he was going to pay for the best lawyers available, if the McCanns were brought to justice. I knew for a fact that he had put £100k into a fund to pay for the McCanns lawyers, no one believed me, I had to place the link below on here, to prove that what I heard was true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484431/The-McCanns-innocent-declares-Sir-Richard-Branson.html

Unless I'm reading these posts wrong, it appears that some don't believe there was Government intervention in the case, even though Goncalo Amaral, and a former senior member of the PJ stated there was. They don't even appear to believe that the McCanns were protected by the Government. There is enough evidence to show that this is what happened and is still happening.

I can't be a***d to stick anymore links on here to show how the McCanns have been protected and are still being protected. I don't frankly care if anyone believes what I say anymore.
But the article is from Jill Renwick's interview and she was only stating what she knew at the time, yes we all know now that the McCanns didn't search, but you can't just blow off the article because the McCanns lied to their friend. Also, this is the connection to Gordon Brown that I remember, only I mistook relative for friend, who lived in the same street as GB's brother.

Also, I do remember Branson's offer to pay legal fees, but I don't know if the Mc's ever received that because it was to be made available if the McCanns were ever charged, which of course they were not. Branson is very notable by his absence now as are all of their high powered backers.

I am not trying to have a go at you Kathybelle, and just as you have your opinion that the McCanns are being protected, I have mine that they are not. The only thing I was questioning was your assertion that Gerry McCann phoned Gordon Brown on the night of the 3rd of May 2007, which I don't believe that he did, though if there is a legit source proving that he did, then obviously I will accept that I'm wrong.

Ultimately we all have the same goal here, and that is to get to the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann and I suppose I take the position that I do because if I truly believed it was one big cover up, then there would be little point in continuing on. However, due the the SY review and subsequent investigation, I do genuinely believe that there is hope for real justice and I don't think that the investigation will produce an innocent patsy.

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Panda on Fri 30 Aug - 10:27



Morning kathybelle, I too have got things wrong and been reminded so don't think you are being picked on.

For the record, Richard Branson didn't hand any money over, the £100,000 was conditional on the McCanns being charged, which of course they weren't.

We know the Blairs had the McCanns mobile numbers because Cherie was phoning Kate. I have said before that I think Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party , if true, it makes sense that Gerry would phone Blair for help . Ergo. If Gerry phoned Blair before 10pm and Blair phoned Buck at 10pm it solves the problem.

BTW I just checked out J Lawton and the link took me to LINKIN which said if I want to contact Gerry to sign in. Because I wanted to ask him about the dates for the Trial he published I signed up. Next thing I receive a full questionnaire to complete , so abandoned the idea.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  kathybelle on Fri 30 Aug - 10:39

susible wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Sorry but this report is absolute rubbish and how anyone can believe a word of it is beyond me. Anyone who has followed this case, will have heard the McCanns state in more than one interview, that they never searched for Madeleine. For the umpteenth time, I heard Gerry McCann state the morning after Madeleine disappeared, that he had telephoned Gordon Brown.

Now I don't care if anyone believes me or not. No one believed me, when I said I heard Richard Branson, say that he was going to pay for the best lawyers available, if the McCanns were brought to justice. I knew for a fact that he had put £100k into a fund to pay for the McCanns lawyers, no one believed me, I had to place the link below on here, to prove that what I heard was true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484431/The-McCanns-innocent-declares-Sir-Richard-Branson.html

Unless I'm reading these posts wrong, it appears that some don't believe there was Government intervention in the case, even though Goncalo Amaral, and a former senior member of the PJ stated there was. They don't even appear to believe that the McCanns were protected by the Government. There is enough evidence to show that this is what happened and is still happening.

I can't be a***d to stick anymore links on here to show how the McCanns have been protected and are still being protected. I don't frankly care if anyone believes what I say anymore.
But the article is from Jill Renwick's interview and she was only stating what she knew at the time, yes we all know now that the McCanns didn't search, but you can't just blow off the article because the McCanns lied to their friend.  Also, this is the connection to Gordon Brown that I remember, only I mistook relative for friend, who lived in the same street as GB's brother.

Also, I do remember Branson's offer to pay legal fees, but I don't know if the Mc's ever received that because it was to be made available if the McCanns were ever charged, which of course they were not.  Branson is very notable by his absence now as are all of their high powered backers.

I am not trying to have a go at you Kathybelle, and just as you have your opinion that the McCanns are being protected, I have mine that they are not.  The only thing I was questioning was your assertion that Gerry McCann phoned Gordon Brown on the night of the 3rd of May 2007, which I don't believe that he did, though if there is a legit source proving that he did, then obviously I will accept that I'm wrong.

Ultimately we all have the same goal here, and that is to get to the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann and I suppose I take the position that I do because if I truly believed it was one big cover up, then there would be little point in continuing on.  However, due the the SY review and subsequent investigation, I do genuinely believe that there is hope for real justice and I don't think that the investigation will produce an innocent patsy.
Hi Susible, you  are annoyed because I rubbished the article that contained Jill Renwick's statements, I am annoyed because you don't believe I heard Gerry McCann state that he spoke to Gordon Brown, on the evening Madeleine disappeared. The link I put on here, regarding Gerry McCann making the first call, to Alastair Clark, then exchanging phone calls, with Gordon Brown, has been rubbished, because someone else disputes this ever happened.

The link I put on here, which states Richard Branson, put 100k into a fund to pay for the McCanns has also been rubbished by yourself, because you don't believe he did so. Even though a BBC news report, stated the same information.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6997429.stm

It appears that every link I have placed on here, quite recently, contains information that isn't true.

You don't believe the McCanns are protected, I believe they are. None of us will know whether we are right or not, unless the McCanns are brought to justice and at this moment in time, this doesn't look like it is going to happen.

In my opinion, if this was going to happen, Andy Redwood, would not have been giving out media statements, that the McCanns are not persons of interest to him. He and his team would have got on with the job they are being paid to do, quietly.

I think the best thing we can do, is agree not to agree, with each others views, if they clash on certain subjects regarding this case.

I did say I was not going to put anymore links on here, but I made an exception because of the comments you made about Richard Branson.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  tigger on Fri 30 Aug - 11:10

T4two wrote:
Wintabells wrote:
T4two wrote:The point of Dr Roberts' article is that Gordon Brown et al were in the know and things were being put in motion before 10 pm on 3 May 2007, which (according to the McCanns and accomplices) is the date the alleged crime of abduction is supposed to have taken place and the time it was discovered. Or am I missing something here?
Thankyou T4two.

So, is Dr Roberts saying that according to the phone records, GMcC did NOT phone Alistair Clarke on the night of Madeleine's disappearance and because (Portugal-based) John Buck phoned Ribeiro at about 11pm on May 3rd to tell him about Madeleine's disappearance, someone must have phoned Buck to tell him (and somehow Gordon Brown was told too) but this couldn't have been GMcC because none of his nor KMcC's calls were made in time for such information to have been relayed to Brown + Buck and then to Ribeiro? And if I'm understanding this correctly, Dr Roberts is suggesting that in order for Buck to have phoned Ribeiro at 11pm, someone must have told him about Madeleine's disappearance before 10pm?

I don't understand how he can reach this conclusion, given that all the Tapas crew were making calls more or less as soon as it was announced that Madeleine had vanished, as were the people they were calling, and an hour is a long time. One of the Tapas crew could have phoned someone who knew someone who knew John Buck and Gordon Brown and that could surely have happened within an hour, such that Buck could phone Ribeiro by 11pm?  Am I making sense?

Yes you're making sense, however since e.g. Panda informs us that Buck received the call from Blair whilst at dinner at 10 pm, the hour for Tapas/McCanns to telephone someone who then telephones Blair who then telephones Buck just doen't exist. Perhaps the 'someone' in England who called Blair to set the ball rolling was under the false impression that Portugal was one hour ahead of British time? - a mistake which interestingly McCann already made when trying to explain the wrong time recorded on his ludicrous last photo.  
I think you've got it!  As Spain is an hour ahead it was an easy mistake to make. Gerry wasn't so upset for nothing. 'It's a disaster' as he reported to his family and friends implies that something that should have gone right went wrong. One of a number of things that went wrong, like the Smiths, the shutters etc.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  cass on Fri 30 Aug - 11:19

tigger there was loads of things that they cocked up that night - jemmied shutters being a big one - and then kates que to find madeleine missing

normal mother - omg madelines missing - cant find her - has she wandered off bla bla lets look

no we got kate screaming her head off THEY HAVE TAKEN HER -- whos they ? as in more than one person ? madeleine couldnt have wondered off - WHY because the appartment was locked - well after saying it was unlocked

THEY HAVE TAKEN HER -- kate mcann left two little girls asleep not 1 - so the tapas group KNEW they was on about madeleine rather than amiele and yet nobody from sy have asked her any questions re this mmmmm stinks

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  susible on Fri 30 Aug - 11:55

The link I put on here, which states Richard Branson, put 100k into a fund to pay for the McCanns has also been rubbished by yourself, because you don't believe he did so. Even though a BBC news report, stated the same information
Kathybelle, I did not say that I didn't believe about the Branson money, I stated quite clearly that I had heard of Branson's offer but as Panda has confirmed, the fund was to be used for defence costs in the event that the McCanns were charged, which they were not, as such, I have no idea if they ever got to use that money.

I think we are at cross purposes here because you seem to be twisting everything I say..wherever did you get the idea that I was annoyed? I am just stating, as others have done that I don't believe that Gerry McCann phoned Gordon Brown on the 3rd of May 2007, but you claim that he did, so yes we'll have to agree to disagree on that point. However, regardless of what you feel about Jill Renwick's interview and the accuracy regarding the search, clearly Jill Renwick did believe her friend at the time and also talked about speaking to Gordon Brown's brother as they lived in the same street and that is a fact

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 30 Aug - 12:07

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550571/Three-year-old-feared-abducted-in-Portugal.html

A very early report which mentions Jill Renwick.

The time of the report - one minute after midnight on 4th May - has caused confusion as obviously then JR hadn't spoken to GMTV.

This must be the time that the story first hit the news desk - remarkably quick for a child who had most likely just wandered off, but that's another story - and it was added to when more news came in.

I don't know about you but, if a friend had told me what turned out to be a load of lies about broken shutters etc and asked me to broadcast them, she'd be off my Christmas card list pretty sharpish!

Andy Renwick (Jill's husband) was one of the sponsors of Kate's recent charity run so it doesn't seem as if the pair of them have any problem with being taken for mugs.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  jeanmonroe on Fri 30 Aug - 12:09

IMO, all the zlebs put up money into a FAKE reward!

They KNEW, imo, that the reward would NEVER be 'claimed'

WHY didn't a single Zleb put any money into the McS private FUND?

The 'fund' was only for the 'minions' to give money to.

Why did John McCann say 'people can still donate to the (private) fund'?

But he did not want or ask them to 'donate' to the REWARD?

The Zlebs got the 'kudos' for their generosity but have not paid out a SINGLE penny piece!

Unlike the generosity of handicapped kiddies who gave to the McS private fund in the misguided belief that it was ONLY to be used to 'search' for Madeleine NOT to be used to pay expensive lawyers!

Yet the 'fund' was raided with impunity!

It is absolutely NO surprise that the Zlebs faded pretty damn quickly AFTER the release of the 'files'

The Zlebs may be rich but they aren't stupid.

THEY have, imo, also seen and read  the total contradictions and discrepancies in the files and have given the McS a wide berth since!


Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 30 Aug - 12:20; edited 1 time in total

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  jeanmonroe on Fri 30 Aug - 12:12

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550571/Three-year-old-feared-abducted-in-Portugal.html

A very early report which mentions Jill Renwick.

The time of the report - one minute after midnight on 4th May - has caused confusion as obviously then JR hadn't spoken to GMTV.

This must be the time that the story first hit the news desk - remarkably quick for a child who had most likely just wandered off, but that's another story - and it was added to when more news came in.

I don't know about you but, if a friend had told me what turned out to be a load of lies about broken shutters etc and asked me to broadcast them, she'd be off my Christmas card list pretty sharpish!

Andy Renwick (Jill's husband) was one of the sponsors of Kate's recent charity run so it doesn't seem as if the pair of them have any problem with being taken for mugs.
Wasn't the report EMBARGOED until AFTER midnight on the 4th May 2007?

Which would mean somebody (in the press) KNEW about all 'this' (BEFORE midnight) on the 3rd May 2007 dosen't it?

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Little Helpers By Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:46


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum