Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013

3 posters

Go down

THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 Empty THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013

Post  Annabel Fri 6 Sep - 13:34

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 Empty Re: THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013

Post  comperedna Fri 6 Sep - 15:34

That is a rather odd report. The bit translated in chunks at the top is very different from most of the rest of it, the gist of which I can fairly reasonably make out though my languages skills are not that good.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 Empty Re: THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013

Post  Guest Fri 6 Sep - 23:02

Oh, this bampot.  The one who haunts the purple cesspit and abuses people on twitter, pretending to be a psychologist.  This case certainly does attract them.  THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 738116

http://portal.uned.es/portal/page?_pageid=93,24323729,93_24323730&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
They don't even do degrees, Expert or otherwise, in Criminology.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Sep - 0:35

This is the first time I've heard of this "sane and sober" McCann supporter; I love his video showing how the "abduction" was possible in a minute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpniKAWvUI

Ye gods, I'd be worried if such people supported me.

THE MADELEINE MCCANN ABDUCTION: UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5th. 2013 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 7 Sep - 13:02

I think it is VERY odd indeed supporter or not.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 8 Sep - 8:51

Doesn't he know that Madeleine was at the other end off the bedroom in another bed or is he just thick.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Sep - 8:59

I think I'd use the word "blinkered" to describe people like him - some McCann supporters aren't thick all the time!

A reminder of Donal MacIntyre's thoughts on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwzIxpQgfs

It's so hilarious that it could be a spoof but Donal MacIntyre isn't known for making spoof documentaries so it may be real.

So according to the glorious DM, at least two perpetrators hid in the apartment for up to ten minutes while Gerry was in there. If it was the size of Buckingham Palace, no problem, but this was a small apartment where they could have been encountered at any moment. How he keeps a straight face at the bit where he says they squeezed out of the window with Madeleine instead of simply using the front door, I don't know!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down