Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet

5 posters

Go down

No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet Empty No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet

Post  Keela Mon 23 Sep - 15:35

I have just googled the name Amelie McCann. There is a section of images and what a lot of photos there are there! including the famous "wedding" picture of them coming out of church on what would have been Madeleine's birthday. Scrolling through these I am not surprised they want them to be kept away from the internet, just one of those pictures could start a torrent of questions. Try it yourself, very illuminating.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet Empty Re: No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet

Post  Lioned Mon 23 Sep - 15:58

Yes,being famous for having the Worlds worst parents is not something you would wish upon any child.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet Empty Re: No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 23 Sep - 16:10

Keela wrote:I have just googled the name Amelie McCann. There is a section of images and what a lot of photos there are there! including the famous "wedding" picture of them coming out of church on what would have been Madeleine's birthday. Scrolling through these I am not surprised they want them to be kept away from the internet, just one of those pictures could start a torrent of questions. Try it yourself, very illuminating.
I Googled her name the other day and got one of my blog posts about the twins.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 23 Sep - 16:38

Wonder if she found this little 'gem' before her little fingys were crushed by her parents slamming the laptop 'shut'.

Our nightmare: that all the children were taken

THE parents of Madeleine McCann, the missing four-year-old, yesterday said that they were haunted by the thought that the kidnapper who snatched her could have taken their other two children as well.

Gerry McCann, 38, Madeleine’s father, said: “It could have been worse, we could have lost the twins too. There were three children in the room. That’s the worst nightmare.”

"Daddy it says here that you and mummy weren't with us and we could have been 'abducted' as well as Maddy............."

"Don't believe everything you read on the nasty internet Amelie"
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Sep - 17:10

Amongst the gems I got whilst googling "Amelie McCann" I got...

Kate McCann: It's dreadful living with this void (not a very nice way to describe your child, Kate!)
Madeleine Exclusive: All Three Children Were Drugged (no wonder the wee soul must be terrified)
The Damage Kate and Gerry Are Causing Amelie and Sean
Kate McCann: My Struggle To Control Very Difficult Madeleine (is this related to the headline 2 items above?)
Little Sister Amelie in Tribute To Missing Madeleine McCann (aren't "tributes" usually for dead people?)
McCann Twins May Hold Clues says Criminal Profiler (Lee Rainbow - but nobody's suggesting he's a troll. Or are they?)
Gerry McCann playing with his twins, Sean and Amelie: Rex Features is a leading photographic press agency and picture library supplying news, celebrity, editorial images and feature content for global media.

On second thoughts, maybe they are quite right to keep the wee lamb away from the internet. Stuff like that would traumatise a grown adult, never mind a child.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Mon 23 Sep - 18:01

I confess I too 'Googled' Amelie McCann the day I read about Kate's 'fears' over the internet.
Poor little mites.
This was going to be inevitable. Surely somebody tried to warn the parents that this kind of stuff would happen. I mean..my grand daughter who is the same age as Madeleine would be now gets taught how to 'google' at school. The first thing they all do is google themselves, their parents and their friends. Then 1 Direction.No Wonder they want the twins kept away from the Internet 25346 
Didn't Jon Corner try to warn them about 'The Kate & Gerry Show' ?
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down