Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Burglars did it!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Sat 5 Oct - 12:48

Chris wrote:It would be interesting to know the statistics for disturbed burglars absconding with infants or is this a completely new type of crime discovered by SY. I bet Burglar Bill couldn't believe his luck having luck having entered the apartment for a few readies and/or high value items and found he had a three year old to fence.
If they had a pushchair they could have taken the twins as well chris.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 5 Oct - 13:48

       

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 5 Oct - 14:07

Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:It would be interesting to know the statistics for disturbed burglars absconding with infants or is this a completely new type of crime discovered by SY. I bet Burglar Bill couldn't believe his luck having luck having entered the apartment for a few readies and/or high value items and found he had a three year old to fence.
If they had a pushchair they could have taken the twins as well chris.

Oh Panda ...I know it not funny the thought of that ...but .... 

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  kitti on Sat 5 Oct - 14:23

A double buggy couldnt fit through the window...They could off used the mccanns one if they'd had one..



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  fred on Sat 5 Oct - 16:31

kitti wrote:A double buggy couldnt fit through the window...They could off used the mccanns one if they'd had one..


It would have fitted through a 'jemmied' window though. Apartment 5a in PDL is a bit like Narnia, wild and wonderous things happen all the time. I bet Madeleine is in actual fact eating a boiled egg with Mr Tumnus as we speak! The White Witch is on the top of the hill where K & G were jogging just waiting to sleigh down and feed her turkish delight... the snow will thaw and Madeleine will hitchhike back to Rothley manor in a passing Rolls Royce, and all will be well with the world.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Sat 5 Oct - 18:16

Krisy22 wrote:
Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:It would be interesting to know the statistics for disturbed burglars absconding with infants or is this a completely new type of crime discovered by SY. I bet Burglar Bill couldn't believe his luck having luck having entered the apartment for a few readies and/or high value items and found he had a three year old to fence.
If they had a pushchair they could have taken the twins as well chris.
Oh Panda ...I know it not funny the thought of that ...but .... 
I know Krisy22, but with what is going on with the Mccanns , they don't deserve any respect....only Madeleine .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  interested on Sat 5 Oct - 21:36

If the burglars did it, didn't Gerry say nothing of any value was taken.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  LJC on Mon 7 Oct - 15:05

These extracts from the Daily Mail are actually interesting in places.

Madeleine McCann may have been abducted after disturbing burglars in her family’s holiday apartment, Scotland Yard believes.
Detectives think her disappearance could be linked to a series of break-ins at the Portuguese resort from which she vanished, the Daily Mail can reveal.
The burglaries – thought to be the work of a ‘team’ of thieves – happened in the months leading up to Madeleine’s disappearance from the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

One theory – now being taken seriously by British police – is that burglars panicked after Madeleine awoke from her sleep.
Sources in the Algarve – where the authorities are working closely with Scotland Yard – confirmed yesterday that detectives are investigating a series of thefts from the Ocean Club and elsewhere in Praia da Luz.
One local source said: ‘It is a very serious line of inquiry.’

British detectives are focusing their inquiries on a series of break-ins at Algarve resorts.
It was not clear yesterday whether the McCann’s holiday apartment, by a public road, had been previously targeted by burglars.
I say interesting, because the Daily Mail are asserting that Madeleine woke up from her sleep. However, Kate and Gerry are on record as saying no way would she have woken up. The McCanns have even claimed that the abductor must have drugged all three children.

So, are the Daily Mail trying to tell us something. By claiming she was awake with burglars in the room it equals a very frightened little girl whose parents are out of sight and hearing! Not something the McCanns will be happy about I think. It also raises questions about why the twins did not wake up during the frantic searches afterwards. Possibly the twins were drugged then but by whom? Burglars do not carry drugs just in case the apartment they are breaking into contains frightened children.

Then it goes on to state the apartment with three children all alone inside was by a public road. Again, this is not something I think the McCanns will be happy about reading in the Daily Mail.

The McCanns like to have us believe the apartment was in a quiet area, overlooking the restaurant where they were eating and with parents entering and leaving by patio doors at the rear. They seem to want to skirt around the fact the apartment was by a public road. Gerry even subtly informs us the road was also quiet because he stood talking to Jez Wilkins in the road.

No, not something the McCanns will want us to read I think. Wrong impression given.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Mon 7 Oct - 15:41

Not only that, but the Patio doors were not locked to make it easier for the McCanns to check on the children because they did not have to walk up the Road.!!!! Any Burglar reconnoitering their movements for a couple of nights would realise how easy it would be to rob the Apartment. However, apparently the Burglar was not interested in stealing cash or mobile phones, cameras etc it was a child he wanted.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  LJC on Tue 8 Oct - 13:22

Panda wrote:Not only that, but the Patio doors were not locked to make it easier for the McCanns to check on the children because they did not have to walk up the Road.!!!!  Any Burglar reconnoitering their movements for a couple of nights would realise how easy it would be to rob the Apartment. However, apparently the Burglar was not interested in stealing cash or mobile phones, cameras etc it was a child he wanted.
The thing that jumps out at me, if burglary is indeed one of the routes SY are going down, is that the McCanns claim the apartment was dark. In fact Kate is on record as saying she had to do a double take of Madeleine's bed because of the dark, before her eyes focused on the fact that the bed was empty.

I doubt a burglar would turn the lights on. Therefore, fear of being identified wasn't what made the burglar panic.

Madeleine crying perhaps which would disturb a burglar? Oh dear, I am sure the McCanns would not want to hear that again. They were most unhappy over Mrs Fenn's statement and tried to spin it around that they believed, with hindsight, it was an intruder that made the children cry.

But, if an intruder came a previous time and therefore already knew there were children alone in the apartment, why would he stage a break in a second night and then panic at the sight of Madeleine? Surely he was expecting to find children alone in there?


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Tue 8 Oct - 13:49

LJC wrote:
Panda wrote:Not only that, but the Patio doors were not locked to make it easier for the McCanns to check on the children because they did not have to walk up the Road.!!!!  Any Burglar reconnoitering their movements for a couple of nights would realise how easy it would be to rob the Apartment. However, apparently the Burglar was not interested in stealing cash or mobile phones, cameras etc it was a child he wanted.
The thing that jumps out at me, if burglary is indeed one of the routes SY are going down, is that the McCanns claim the apartment was dark.  In fact Kate is on record as saying she had to do a double take of Madeleine's bed because of the dark, before her eyes focused on the fact that the bed was empty.

I doubt a burglar would turn the lights on. Therefore, fear of being identified  wasn't what made the burglar panic.

Madeleine crying perhaps which would disturb a burglar?  Oh dear, I am sure the McCanns would not want to hear that again.  They were most unhappy over Mrs Fenn's statement and tried to spin it around that they believed, with hindsight, it was an intruder that made the children cry.

But, if an intruder came a previous time and therefore already knew there were children alone in the apartment, why would he stage a break in a second night and then panic at the sight of Madeleine? Surely he was expecting to find children alone in there?

I think Madeliene did die in 5a , probably woke up and was crying , climbed on the settee to see if she could see her Parents and toppled over on to the Tiled floor. We only have the Tapas 9 timelines from the book cover , it's possible Gerry's Tennis Bag was used to hide Madeleine in the Garden until Gerry could sneak off with it while everyone else was searching. The fact that kate thought it was "something and nothing" when Madeleine asked her why she didn't come when she cried was meant to trivialse it but of course she didn't bargain for Mrs Fenns' Statement.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  MaryB on Tue 8 Oct - 13:57

The McCanns did say early on there is absolutely  no way she could have woken up.  But then later said she had woken up the night before.  So why couldn't she have woken that night (but now she might have when disturbed) but did wake up the previous night.  I wish they'd make their minds up.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  chrissie on Tue 8 Oct - 14:04

MaryB wrote:The McCanns did say early on there is absolutely  no way she could have woken up.  But then later said she had woken up the night before.  So why couldn't she have woken that night (but now she might have when disturbed) but did wake up the previous night.  I wish they'd make their minds up.
Absolutely, their ever changing stories. I just hope that SY will/have picked up on these glaring discrepancies. I am remaining optimistic for now.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  LJC on Tue 8 Oct - 14:15

Of course, its a wild card I know, but if indeed there was a burglar enter the premises on night of 3rd May and he found a dead or dying Madeleine on the floor by the sofa, that alone would have made him panic I think. But what exactly he could do about it in the time attributed according to their timeline, is another question. But yes I think fear of being accused of murder may make a common burglar abduct an already dead or dying child.

Also, it would turn out to be the most eventful holiday ever on record, what with both a fatal accident and burglar all on the same night on just a week's holiday, so no wild card after all me thinks.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Tue 8 Oct - 14:22

chrissie wrote:
MaryB wrote:The McCanns did say early on there is absolutely  no way she could have woken up.  But then later said she had woken up the night before.  So why couldn't she have woken that night (but now she might have when disturbed) but did wake up the previous night.  I wish they'd make their minds up.
Absolutely, their ever changing stories.  I just hope that SY will/have picked up on these glaring discrepancies. I am remaining optimistic for now.  
Chrissie , my heart wishes this SY investigation will yield a result, by head says NO. Scotland Yard's reputation is shot now, taking bribes, going on a cull to weed out all these Celebrities accused of child molestation. when many of the "abused" were teenagers . Max Clifford is the next case , he will have their guts for Garters. Redwood has been far too close , keeping the McCanns up to date in what is going on and after 2 years and over £4million todate he has come up with nothing . I think they ought to get a good mystic in to tell what happened. 

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  chrissie on Tue 8 Oct - 14:26

Hi Panda, I'm not convinced as yet that SY are keeping K & G fully informed. I may be wrong but I can't see why they would. Time will tell.

I'm not sure about your comment regarding the abused being teenagers but abuse is abuse in my book, however old they were.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Tue 8 Oct - 14:31

LJC wrote:Of course, its a wild card I know, but if indeed there was a burglar enter the premises on night of 3rd May and he found a dead or dying Madeleine on the floor by the sofa, that alone would have made him panic I think. But what exactly he could do about it in the time attributed according to their timeline, is another question.  But yes I think fear of being accused of murder may make a common burglar abduct an already dead or dying child.

Also, it would turn out to be the most eventful holiday ever on record, what with both a fatal accident and burglar all on the same night on just a week's holiday, so no wild card after all me thinks.
Do you remember LJC the poster on 3a's who claimed that OBrien was called to 5a because Madeleine had had an accident in 5a. He performed a Tracheotomy but unfortunately it failed. Needless to say it was whooshclunked immediately but it could be true. Why did Payne leave the Paraiso on his own and stopped to talk to Gerry ?. He said he was in 5a for 30 minutes, Kate says 3 minutes.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  cass on Tue 8 Oct - 14:34

i have always said that madeleine was found outside fell down those steps - the thing that i cannot get my head around is that they trusted the other tapas and vise versa - come on they wernt really best buddies all of them was they ? and the fact that everyone was doing their own thing and didnt include madeleine is another reason i believe it happened before the 3rd - even if you cannot do with gerry and kate - i would never leave a child out on a days fun

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  cass on Tue 8 Oct - 14:36

[quote="Panda"]
LJC wrote:Of course, its a wild card I know, but if indeed there was a burglar enter the premises on night of 3rd May and he found a dead or dying Madeleine on the floor by the sofa, that alone would have made him panic I think. But what exactly he could do about it in the time attributed according to their timeline, is another question.  But yes I think fear of being accused of murder may make a common burglar abduct an already dead or dying child.

Also, it would turn out to be the most eventful holiday ever on record, what with both a fatal accident and burglar all on the same night on just a week's holiday, so no wild card after all me thinks.
Do you remember LJC the poster on 3a's who claimed that OBrien was called to 5a because Madeleine had had an accident in 5a. He performed a Tracheotomy but unfortunately it failed. Needless to say it was whooshclunked immediately but it could be true. Why did Payne leave the Paraiso on his own and stopped to talk to Gerry ?. He said he was in 5a for 30 minutes, Kate says 3 minutes. [/quotei
panda yes i remember that from 3as it went whooooosh same as jane hills sky report wasnt it ?

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Tue 8 Oct - 14:46

chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, I'm not convinced as yet that SY are keeping K & G fully informed.  I may be wrong but I can't see why they would.  Time will tell.

I'm not sure about your comment regarding the abused being teenagers but abuse is abuse in my book, however old they were.
Stuart Prior when he was in PDL got very pally with the McCanns , Gerry calling him "Stu" and in answer to Rachel Mappilly's query as to whether they should attend a recon he says "no useful purpose would be served" I actually wrote to him about that ... no reply.

I don't want to get into a debate on the abuse. these teenagers never complained all those years ago, in fact it happened to some 2 or 3 times. They weren't like the poor young Boys in the Children's home who had no one to turn to.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  fred on Tue 8 Oct - 15:04

Maybe they did complain and try to make police reports and the police were involved? We only have to look at Jersey and Bill Malone and his sister to see how that was possible, who helped that family? No one!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Panda on Tue 8 Oct - 15:15

cass wrote:
Panda wrote:
LJC wrote:Of course, its a wild card I know, but if indeed there was a burglar enter the premises on night of 3rd May and he found a dead or dying Madeleine on the floor by the sofa, that alone would have made him panic I think. But what exactly he could do about it in the time attributed according to their timeline, is another question.  But yes I think fear of being accused of murder may make a common burglar abduct an already dead or dying child.

Also, it would turn out to be the most eventful holiday ever on record, what with both a fatal accident and burglar all on the same night on just a week's holiday, so no wild card after all me thinks.
Do you remember LJC the poster on 3a's who claimed that OBrien was called to 5a because Madeleine had had an accident in 5a. He performed a Tracheotomy but unfortunately it failed. Needless to say it was whooshclunked immediately but it could be true. Why did Payne leave the Paraiso on his own and stopped to talk to Gerry ?. He said he was in 5a for 30 minutes, Kate says 3 minutes. [/quotei  
panda yes i remember that from 3as it went whooooosh same as jane hills sky report wasnt it ?
Hi Cass, do you mean the report where Jane asks Kate why she didn't search??? As far as I know it is still available. No, this was a Member of 3a'swho posted about the Tracheotomy which was soon deleted. I also remember late one night when a Member named Guido posted that Madeleine was dead and buried in a large water pipe ......that post never lasted kong either.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Burglars did it!!!!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum