Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddy Cops: We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror

+16
kitti
Lioned
interested
tanszi
dutchclogs
MaryB
Krisy22
chrissie
pennylane
mara thon
dazedandconfused
almostgothic
frencheuropean
fred
AnnaEsse
SteveT
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddy Cops: We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror

Post  Guest Mon 7 Oct - 9:38

kitti wrote:Part off report....

The only certainty in the Madeleine McCann case is that someone, somewhere knows what has happened to her.

And the missing youngster’s parents Kate and Gerry are now preparing to make a heart-felt TV plea directly to her kidnapper in a bid to find their daughter, six years after she vanished.

The couple, both 45, are convinced the person who snatched her from their holiday apartment in Portugal or who has her now will see the Crimewatch appeal begging them to give her back.

And police believe the widespread publicity leading up to the screening could even lead to arrests during the BBC show, which can be seen anywhere in the world online.

Kate and Gerry will tell the kidnapper, or those who know the person: “It is never too late to do the right thing.

A family source said: “Kate and Gerry hope whoever has their daughter, or any of their family and friends, will see their new appeal and come forward. Someone knows where she is.

“Millions of viewers are due to watch this appeal which could lead to a significant new ­breakthrough.

"We are hoping witnesses with vital information will call in and that arrests will be made.

"There could even be arrests as the show is being screened which has happened with previous Crimewatch appeal

"Kate and Gerry want the kidnapper to know: ‘This will never go away until we have found Madeleine. We want this nightmare to be over for everyone.’

“No one apart from the kidnapper and   possibly friends and family know where Madeleine is.
Quite. What was the quote from Auntie Bigmouth again? "We tell the twins that Madeleine's with...well,actually, we don't know who she's with."

Aye. Right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddy Cops: We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror

Post  pennylane Mon 7 Oct - 9:42

cass wrote:penny i agree with you - there is enough cranks in this world that sy can pin this on - one big white bucket of white wash - poor madeleine never get to the truth someone is more important - and its not the mcanns
What I find so awful is that the coverup isn't even subtle.  They don't give a stuff that many people know what they are up to, as long as they achieve their aim.... which is to bury the original conclusions of the PJ and give the gruesome twosome a clean bill of health.  This whitewash tells us plain and clear what a corrupt country the UK is.  It's outrageous, and very depressing indeed.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 7 Oct - 9:50

penny the only real bit of hope that i have had in the last few months is rm after all this time going to the press - bring them all back to portugal - this case is never going to go away ever and after 6 years maybe someone has gone to sy to change their statements un beknown to anyone - the fact that none of the tapas are in portugal - and have kept their headsdown imo is a glint of hope
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 7 Oct - 9:53

Iris wrote:
frencheuropean wrote:"the TV special, which will be aired in the UK, Holland and Germany next week."

Not in France or Belgium? Strange because there were probably frenchspeaking people in PDL. And Kate's book was never translated in French.Strange but probably the kidnapper doesn't speak French and hates the froggies.
I think it's because such a tele-reality show would not be appreciated in France . And concerning the book, some critics would be fierce. It's the only explanation I can find.  
It wouldn't go down too well in Belgium, either.  The country is still too raw from Marc Dutroux.  Paedophilia is not taken lightly here and most people I have spoken to in Belgium are utterly disgusted with the McCann roadshow.
It's true Iris. I lived in Belgium when Dutroux kidnapped the two children and when the police arrested him and found the poor girls..The attitude of Julie and Mélissa's parents was and still is exemplary. It was a huge shock for the nation and they are now too attentive to be easily fooled.

Last edited by frencheuropean on Mon 7 Oct - 9:54; edited 1 time in total
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 7 Oct - 9:53

interested wrote:"Detectives close in on suspects" also "McCanns' TV plea to kidnapper".

From Monday's front pages on Sky.
Am l the only one hoping the arrests happen live on Crimewatch? Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 25346 
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Mon 7 Oct - 10:02

I think they have done the right thing in turning down the reconstruction as it isn't even taking place in Portugal.  It should take place on the street and in the apartment where Madeleine disappeared from with as many of the orginal people there at the time.  But it isn't.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 7 Oct - 10:03

cass wrote:penny the only real bit of hope that i have had in the last few months is rm after all this time going to the press - bring them all back to portugal - this case is never going to go away ever and after 6 years maybe someone has gone to sy to change their statements un beknown to anyone - the fact that none of the tapas are in portugal - and have kept their headsdown imo is a glint of hope
Oh cass, I do hope you're correct! I sometimes think there's no way SY would risk this after Hillsborough and Saville, but I wonder if these two major coverups are just the tip of the iceberg.  

The tapasniks have faded into obscurity, and I shouldn't think there's any way they'd want their names and faces back in the headlines, especially Payne, and not forgetting they have kids in school and careers to protect. So I'm not sure if their anonymity is a sign of hope.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Oct - 10:03

Margaret, we can dream, can't we?!

I'm thinking of one of those stings where the police lure out wanted criminals with offers of one sort or another.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/05/suspects-lured-free-tickets_n_919936.html

Or something like This Is Your Life - Gerry and Kate McCann, you thought you were here to help with the Crimewatch programme but in fact you're going to help the police with their enquiries.

Book 'em Danno!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 7 Oct - 10:08

MaryB wrote:I think they have done the right thing in turning down the reconstruction as it isn't even taking place in Portugal.  It should take place on the street and in the apartment where Madeleine disappeared from with as many of the orginal people there at the time.  But it isn't.
The one majorly important thing they could ALL do if they were sincere, is a complete reconstruction with all the main characters involved. But they continue to make excuses, and they continue to fail Madeleine miserably.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 7 Oct - 10:10

margaret wrote:
interested wrote:"Detectives close in on suspects" also "McCanns' TV plea to kidnapper".

Am l the only one hoping the arrests happen live on Crimewatch? Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 25346 
You're not the only one! Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 25346 

I'd even settle for 'arrested immediately after the prog, with the announcement on the Update'.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 Oct - 10:14

margaret wrote:

Now margaret , don't get carried away .Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 25346  I have always thought of Redwood as too indiscreet and giving the McCanns day to day briefings out of order .
His latest report about the phone calls I thought barmy . However, the Press reporting has been phenomenal and the McCanns attitude of making demands etc has turned the tide against them. If Amaral wins the case the McCanns will be even more isolated and the net will move in much closer, says she hopefully.Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 294124 

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 7 Oct - 10:20

regarding arrests i think sy yard have enough proof that the mcanns and their friends are telling porkies re the time lines - jemmied shutters - and who was the last to see madeline - the facts are there - regarding anything more there is NOTHING to proove madeleine is no longer alive unless dna has shown up somewhere after all this time or someone has fessed up - my op of this review was to shut the mcanns up once and for all and stop the fund - or maybe put the heat on their friends - did the mcanns think that there would be vast amounts spent on this fund i think not - we have already had in the press that madeleine cried for over a hr the night before if true sy must be thinking what else have they lied about - give them enough rope and all that
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 7 Oct - 10:34

pennylane wrote:
cass wrote:penny the only real bit of hope that i have had in the last few months is rm after all this time going to the press - bring them all back to portugal - this case is never going to go away ever and after 6 years maybe someone has gone to sy to change their statements un beknown to anyone - the fact that none of the tapas are in portugal - and have kept their headsdown imo is a glint of hope
Oh cass, I do hope you're correct! I sometimes think there's no way SY would risk this after Hillsborough and Saville, but I wonder if these two major coverups are just the tip of the iceberg.  

The tapasniks have faded into obscurity, and I shouldn't think there's any way they'd want their names and faces back in the headlines, especially Payne, and not forgetting they have kids in school and careers to protect. So I'm not sure if their anonymity is a sign of hope.
Not forgetting Cyril Smith and Elm House, amongst other things. You only have to look at Jersey to see how these things can be swept under the carpet when enough corrupt high ups are involved.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 7 Oct - 10:35

IMO this is just more smoke and mirrors B/S to draw attention away from the events with Amaral in Portugal.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 7 Oct - 10:40

dazedandconfused wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Not forgetting Cyril Smith and Elm House, amongst other things.  You only have to look at Jersey to see how these things can be swept under the carpet when enough corrupt high ups are involved.
Absolutely!  The Home Office sends out the word to the select, strategically placed few, and it's a done deal!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 7 Oct - 10:43

malena stool wrote:IMO this is just more smoke and mirrors B/S to draw attention away from the events with Amaral in Portugal.
Yep, and that's precisely what a cover up is all about.... smoke and mirrors!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 Oct - 10:52

malena stool wrote:IMO this is just more smoke and mirrors B/S to draw attention away from the events with Amaral in Portugal.
Morning malena , do you really think the Press and SY would go to such lengths to protect the McCanns even now? I am optimistic that Amaral will win his case and the reason Gerry tried to give evidence was because he knew the witnesses , especially Wright, had done little to convey the McCanns devastation at the accusations against them. Everyone will be glad to see endgame on this case and I think this recon, 6yrs too late , because it is taking place in another Country will have no value at all.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 7 Oct - 11:57

I don't really think this was supposed to go this far, I mean, asking for 1m damages, even IF they did win, they wouldn't stand a chance off getting that much.

No, it was all bluff that has gone too far and the mccanns were hoping that mr amaral would cave in and settle out off court , it wouldn't off mattered if they got just 1p....it was the winning they just wanted and the banning off the book coming to the UK was their end game.

They know they cant win hence the recon taking place to redirect everyone from it.

Let's not forget, KNOWONE can stay on a hire forever, the mccanns have had their way for 6 years, how long do you think they can carry in this carade and get away with it, I really think that most off the family KNOW the truth, positive Kates mum knows and if more know then the cracks will soon appear .

It's a waiting game , something or someone will either give or something incriminating will be dug up and blow this all apart.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 7 Oct - 12:04

SY need to go back to before Madeleine went missing....they need to Ask everyone where they were and what they we doing from 28th April 2007 to 8pm 3rd may 2007...and I'm not talking about the silly sightings Off spotty man etc

They've concentrated too much on what happened AFTER that.

Everything that happened HAPPENED before they reported her missing.

One question I would ask....Did you see during the week, Gerry McCann carrying a blue sports bag.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 7 Oct - 12:31

pennylane wrote:No way they are close to arrests.  There "could" be arrests.  Well their could be a meteorite hitting earth too!  

It's all spin and bullshit, and a major part of the endgame of the coverup going into gear. They are announcing it now because of GA's trial.  I'm afraid I won't be watching this Crimewatch, because I fear for the safety of my new Sony TV.  

I'm sick and tired of the lies and the spin, and most of all I'm sick and tired of the corruption within the British establishment!
I couldn't agree with you more pennylane. Never have so many lies, so many inconsistencies, so many story changes gone unchallenged by any authority. Never has so much money been thrown at a couple of "self confessed" child neglectors. Never has the government involved itself in missing children cases before. Never have so many families had their lives turned upside down and plastered all over the press by false sightings. Never have the British press and media been so far up the rear ends of this vile couple that they could view the world through their belly buttons. No matter that the Mccanns walk free, no matter that they find a suitable scapegoat to arrest and charge, I for one will always believe that the Mccanns know exactly what happened to that poor little girl. What I most likely will never know is just why the Mccanns are so protected. As for British justice, I believe it is every bit as corrupt as any third world country, just swept under the carpet quicker.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 7 Oct - 12:38

mara thon wrote:
pennylane wrote:No way they are close to arrests.  There "could" be arrests.  Well their could be a meteorite hitting earth too!  

It's all spin and bullshit, and a major part of the endgame of the coverup going into gear. They are announcing it now because of GA's trial.  I'm afraid I won't be watching this Crimewatch, because I fear for the safety of my new Sony TV.  

I'm sick and tired of the lies and the spin, and most of all I'm sick and tired of the corruption within the British establishment!
I couldn't agree with you more pennylane.  Never have so many lies, so many inconsistencies, so many story changes gone unchallenged by any authority.  Never has so much money been thrown at a couple of "self confessed" child neglectors.  Never has the government involved itself in missing children cases before.  Never have so many families had their lives turned upside down and plastered all over the press by false sightings.  Never have the British press and media been so far up the rear ends of this vile couple that they could view the world through their belly buttons.   No matter that the Mccanns walk free, no matter that they find a suitable scapegoat to arrest and charge, I for one will always believe that the Mccanns know exactly what happened to that poor little girl.    What I most likely will never know is just why the Mccanns are so protected.     As for British justice, I believe it is every bit as corrupt as any third world country, just swept under the carpet quicker.
Amen! Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 307691
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 7 Oct - 12:52

Panda wrote:
Morning malena , do you really think the Press and SY would go to such lengths to protect the McCanns even now? I am optimistic that Amaral will win his case and the reason Gerry tried to give evidence was because he knew the witnesses , especially Wright, had done little to convey the McCanns devastation at the accusations against them. Everyone will be glad to see endgame on this case and I think this recon, 6yrs too late , because it is taking place in another Country will have no value at all.
Morning Panda, it's good to be back and able to log on. 
I'm sure the press and police will go to whatever lengths they are directed to, in order to protect the McCanns. Even 6 years on they are still force feeding the public the same one eyed fairy story of abduction and Amaral's negative view will affect their search for Maddie, no reference that the McCanns never searched for their daughter, their refusal to return to hold a re-enactment, Kate's refusal to answer the questions put to her, nor to the canine evidence. Media blackouts of items which would reflect the McCanns in a truly bad light are countless, this can (IMO) only be directed at our media from a high authority..

As we have all said at one time or another, the McCanns have never been criticised for leaving their children alone while they went out on the lash, not even after they publicly admitted to doing so on tv. Even our so called child protection agencies have never condemned them. We all know they are as guilty as sin of child abandonment at the very least and are responsible for Madeleine's disappearance whichever way it is viewed, yet they're still free to strut around suing anyone who speaks out against them, our media still presents them, (tongue in cheek perhaps) as celebrities. No such luck for Karen Matthews and her boyfriend who are rightly serving their time in one of HMPs.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 Empty The thoughts of Jim Gamble

Post  Guest Mon 7 Oct - 14:16

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-conscience-could-2345772

More words of wisdom (not) from Jim Gamble.

Strange choice of photo on the right - it's clearly not of Madeleine and I've never seen it before claiming to be an age progressed image.

Love the fringe which starts in the middle of the forehead!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 7 Oct - 14:36

Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 2 9k=Hi NBY, I think it's the Everton shirt photo but it does look strange and the colour is different
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 7 Oct - 14:51

About this appeal ... to the person that has allegedly taken Madeline.  .If someone had abducted Madeleine for whatever reason 6 years ago ... lived with the knowledge for 6 years ..could have claimed the reward ...had seen the parents faces in all the papers and TV shows  over the years... why now would they be moved to give her up after all this time. I don't believe it.

Something strange going on here ...breaking news on Sky ...when there is nothing different as such...nothing as per usual makes sense.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next