Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

+33
Keela
pennylane
kitti
almostgothic
DavidA
wjk
tanszi
AnnaEsse
mossman
quickfingers
marxman
mara thon
chrissie1
jeanmonroe
interested
Hongkong Phooey
lynn
jassi
A_T
Panda
macgee
margaret
Badboy
SteveT
Loopdaloop
frencheuropean
princess_leia
welshy
Freja53
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
Angelina
the slave
37 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 10:59

It's not the last photo of Madeleine, it's an actress used . Check out the Telegraph thread , the photo is on there.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 11:01

So the focus is now "between 8:30 and 10:00."

Mister Gerry left the table for quite a while at 9:00. And don't tell me it was because he was in the toilet having a crap. Making it up, more like. 9:00 is in between 8:30 and 10:00. So is the chance meeting with Wilkins, and the meeting between Jane Tanner and the ghost of George Harrison, neither of which were seen by either Gerry or Wilkins. So dear Jane and Wilkins will both have some explaining to do, if "timelines" are being scrutinised. Didn't Wilkins say he saw Gerry buggering about with the shutters? Wilkins was never meant to be there. He is the fly in the ointment, and I'm wondering now if he's the one that SY are focussing on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 11:05

This is from the Telegraph report and the picture of the little girl running for the Balls.

"It will show tomorrow what detectives say are “significant changes” to the “accepted version of events”. E-fits of several men police want to trace will also be screened.

The footage features a three-year-old girl as Madeleine. She is shown collecting tennis balls for her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, as they played on a tennis court."

The noose is tightening.....

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 13 Oct - 11:09

Panda wrote:
It's not the last photo of Madeleine, it's an actress used . Check out the Telegraph thread , the photo is on there.
Nesbitt isn't talking about the child actress - he means the actual Madeleine tennis ball photo from May 1st.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Hongkong Phooey Sun 13 Oct - 11:10

The significant changes will be to the McCanns benefit no doubt..... we shall see
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 180
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 11:24

almostgothic wrote:
Panda wrote:
Nesbitt isn't talking about the child actress - he means the actual Madeleine tennis ball photo from May 1st.
Oh. sorry, the original photo is probably on youtube . What I was highlighting was that both Gerry and Kate were playing Tennis that day so it wasn't the last photo , ergo, why is it mentioned? I would think the Portugese would have checked out what time Gerry's Coach was giving him a lesson on the last day.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 13 Oct - 11:30

One thing I thought was strange.  I think it was in the channel 4 documentary.  Kate said when she went to the apartment at 10 the door was in a different position from the one they'd left it in when they left the apartment.  Now if Gerry had been back to the apartment and in the apartment to check then why would the door be in its original position. She seemed to imply nobody had entered the bedroom since they left the apartment for the Tapas bar.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 11:33

almostgothic wrote:
Panda wrote:
So, if this IS the last photo of Madeleine, taken on the 1st, is this the last time she was seen by any independent witnesses?
I'm wondering if AR is asking for anyone, other than the Tapas lot, to come forward if they saw Madeleine after that photo was taken on the 1st.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 11:34

Panda wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Panda wrote:
Oh. sorry, the original photo is probably on youtube . What I was highlighting was that both Gerry and Kate were playing Tennis that day so it wasn't the last photo , ergo, why is it mentioned?  I would think the Portugese would have checked out what time Gerry's Coach was giving him a lesson on the last day.
It would be the last photo if Madeleine died on the 2nd, as some posters on Jill's have claimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 13 Oct - 11:36

By the sounds of things, this SY reconstruction is becoming more
like a demolition. The official timeline is TM's foundation, so if their
foundation is shown to be Wrong, then their whole house will fall
upon them.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 13 Oct - 11:46

wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Panda wrote:
So, if this IS the last photo of Madeleine, taken on the 1st, is this the last time she was seen by any independent witnesses?
I'm wondering if AR is asking for anyone, other than the Tapas lot, to come forward if they saw Madeleine after that photo was taken on the 1st.
As I have said some times before, the problem with GAs account in my opinion is that he focuses only on the 3rd.

However, we know the children crying was a problem for the McCanns before the 3rd. So why leave her alone again? This absolutely does not make sense. It would be risking more intervention with Ocean Club staff.

So why would they leave her again? Perhaps because whatever happened had already happened, but they needed it to look like it happened in the 3rd.

About this statement posted by almostgothic. It is from twitter and does not use the words Robert Nesbitt used. Does anyone know what he said exactly? Otherwise it is not useful to focus very much on this statement.

However, if this statement is correct, then that means only the poolside photo is the only evidence that Madeleine was not 'disappeared' on 2nd and 3rd. However, we need clarification for this statement because it is very important.

Last edited by DavidA on Sun 13 Oct - 11:52; edited 3 times in total
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 13 Oct - 11:49

If there are lies or inaccuracies or call them what you will, in the timelines.  Then nothinelse evidence or otherwise can be taken as read.  I said at the beginning.  Long long before this review.  Every single statement should be gone through with a fine toothcomb, a reconstruction done and all witnesses rigourously interviewed again.  Well at least this seems to have been done even though it's over six years later.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 13 Oct - 11:51

Was it not Gerry who said his last memory of Madeleine was the poolside photo in an interview ? I cannot think which one, it will take time to find it, perhaps someone else will remember.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Sun 13 Oct - 11:53

Hi everyone Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 306321 

Whenever I post here I always say the same thing.....not posted in a while but still following. Not going to break that habit.

I do still follow you all every day but hardly ever post.

I just had to post today though.

I am absolutely disgusted.
If they are now saying that Madeleine was at the tennis courts at 6.30pm
If the last photo is the tennis photo and not the poolside pic which has always been touted to be the last photo

Then, THEY HAVE ALL BEEN LYING FOR 6 WHOLE DAMN YEARS!

Forget the dogs, forget the fluids found in the boot of the car

These people have been lying for 6 years!!! I am so frustrated with this case. Hasn't it occurred to anyone in authority what's going on? Is there anyone out there other than us who cares about what happened to Madeleine?

As a UK taxpayer I demand answers from this so called £2,000,000 investigation.

I need to lie down......I am truly sickened by the lot of them.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 13 Oct - 11:53

Kate McCann Claim : It Was She Who Took The Tennis Photo - Not So Claims Rachael Oldfield

p. 57 "During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came
to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis
session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me
remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine
that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying
herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s
instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and
shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I
ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the
occasion. ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS IS KNOWN AROUND THE WORLD NOW, A SMILING MADELEINE CLUTCHING ARMSFUL OF TENNIS BALLS. At the end of their session, the children had been
asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as
they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very
pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."

Jane was in the, stayed back at the Ocean Club to start her lesson, cos that started at nine, erm and so I took Grace to the crèche and Matt stayed with Russell, erm and they took Ella, I think they took Ella down to her crèche and then the, Matt wanted to go down to the beach and go sailing, erm so I took Grace to crèche and then erm Matt and I were having a tennis lesson at ELEVEN O'CLOCK,...

....and so basically it just, you know I just sat by the pool and read my book, sort of waiting for the tennis lesson and Kate, Kate was there and we sat together and had you know, chatted a bit, erm and then I think Diane might have been there as well, remember chatting to Kate cos we were talking about schools and that sort of thing,....

....erm and holidays, erm and then I think it must have been at about TEN THIRTY, Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities,....

......erm AND KATE DIDN'T HAVE HER CAMERA and Jane was there then as well AND JANE TOOK SOME PHOTOS of both Madeleine and Ella, THAT'S ONE, THAT POSTER OF MADELEINE WITH THE TENNIS BALLS that sort of pictures”.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 13 Oct - 11:57

I fear this will become another thread where most posters don't continue from previous posts. So is a lot of similar views posted and no analysis of the points given by previous posters.

This happens too much here.

Sometimes it seems pointless to post things that might be important. Sorry, this is only an honest observation.

DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 12:01

marxman wrote:By the sounds of things, this SY reconstruction is becoming more
upon them.
@ Iris, presumably SY have based this reconstruction on the statements to the Portugese I don't believe in the 2nd May theory or that all the Tapas children were put in one room. Maybe Redwood has been playing a double role , the McCanns will be seen to be liars for those who have seen the original statements. As a matter of fact why don't some of you clever posters dig out the original statements made to the Police and post them on here so that we can analyze them against the Crimewatch Programme after we have watched it. ??? You know I would if I could.Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 294124 

Hi marxman , yes , it will be very interesting to see how accurate the programme is in relation to the Statements. Maybe a sprat to catch a mackeral and the McCanns will be hauled back to Portugal .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 13 Oct - 12:02

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552762/Our-children-sleep-with-us-now.html

KATE SAYS LAST PHOTO BY POOL!

She described how, after taking the final photograph of Madeleine before she was snatched, she can no longer bear to use her camera.

"She looked lovely," said Mrs McCann, recalling the moment Madeleine was pictured with her father beside a swimming pool.

"She was wearing a new outfit, a pink smock. That picture sums up her week. Every minute of every day she was enjoying herself. She went to bed exhausted. I haven't been able to use the camera since I took that last photograph of her."

SO TENNIS PICTURE BEING 'LAST' PHOTO is a load of.........BALLS!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sun 13 Oct - 12:06; edited 2 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  A_T Sun 13 Oct - 12:04

The only "key details" were provided by the Tapas 9 so they must have changed their stories which is odd after 6 years. Expect a complete rewriting of history to acquit further the McCanns of any responsibility.
A_T
A_T
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 144
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 12:09

DavidA wrote:
wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Panda wrote:
As I have said some times before, the problem with GAs account in my opinion is that he focuses only on the 3rd.

However, we know the children crying was a problem for the McCanns before the 3rd. So why leave her alone again? This absolutely does not make sense. It would be risking more intervention with Ocean Club staff.

So why would they leave her again? Perhaps because whatever happened had already happened, but they needed it to look like it happened in the 3rd.

About this statement posted by almostgothic. It is from twitter and does not use the words Robert Nesbitt used. Does anyone know what he said exactly? Otherwise it is not useful to focus very much on this statement.

However, if this statement is correct, then that means only the poolside photo is the only evidence that Madeleine was not 'disappeared' on 2nd and 3rd. However, we need clarification for this statement because it is very important.
I don't know anything about the Nesbitt comment, but surely the Creche's signings would tell us something. As for leaving Madeleine again they are hardfaced Parents who probably gave the three children Calpol but Madeleine woke up earlier than planned and Mrs Fenn heard her crying for over an hour .......yet they still went out the next night.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 12:10

Panda wrote:
marxman wrote:By the sounds of things, this SY reconstruction is becoming more
upon them.
@ Iris, presumably SY have based this reconstruction on the statements to the Portugese I don't believe in the 2nd May theory or that all the Tapas children were put in one room.  Maybe Redwood has been playing a double role , the McCanns will be seen to be liars for those who have seen the original statements.  As a matter of fact why don't some of you clever posters dig out the original statements made to the Police and post them on here so that we can analyze them against the Crimewatch Programme after we have watched it. ??? You know I would if I could.Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 3 294124 

Hi marxman , yes , it will be very interesting to see how accurate the programme is in relation to the Statements. Maybe a sprat to catch a mackeral and the McCanns will be hauled back to Portugal .
They are all here, Panda, on this forum...
https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/f167-witness-statements
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 12:14

Panda wrote:
DavidA wrote:
wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Panda wrote:

I don't know anything about the Nesbitt comment, but surely the Creche's signings would tell us something. As for leaving Madeleine again they are hardfaced Parents who probably gave the three children Calpol but Madeleine woke up earlier than planned and Mrs Fenn heard her crying for over an hour .......yet they still went out the next night.!!!
Yes, but a lot of us have had doubts about the Creche signings, Panda. Children signed out by different people etc. The way the nannies were wooshed off to different countries! I don't trust the Creche records at all.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 12:24

Yes, far too many crossovers and co-incidences. Did you know, for example, that Charlotte Pennington was a child TV star in New Zealand and worked at the same childrens' hospital that Kate did. And Lorraine Kelly's another one, she recieved treatment for a miscarriage at Ninewells hospital at the same time that Kate worked in Obs and Gynae there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 13 Oct - 12:25

Journalist on this video says 'last holiday photograph'.
His words, rather than an official quote.

http://news.sky.com/story/1153765/madeleine-mccann-timeline-of-events-wrong

PS Point of info - now see that journo's name is Nisbet (not Nesbitt as in tweet).
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 13 Oct - 12:38

It seems that this latest photograph with the tennis balls is the photo of the reconstruction and not of Madeleine.  No wonder there is confusion.  Do they really want the facts in this case.  Why are they confusing people like this.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next