Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sky news report

+6
pennylane
cass
wjk
almostgothic
Wintabells
fred
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

sky news report Empty sky news report

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 8:19

http://news.sky.com/story/1154059/madeleine-mccann-suspects-e-fit-released

The Front Pages today show a photofit , Mark=Williams Thomas interviewed by Eamon Holmes says it is very important and someone might remember the face. Eamon is very disparaging "for goodness sake , after six years" etc.

Robert Nisbet in PDL says the photofit is of a Man said to be between 20 and 40 yrs old , the McCanns left the "children alone" .

If this is not a ploy by Redwood to get the truth from the McCanns he had better start thinking of looking for another job. If the McCanns thought it would boost their image for the Judge.....forget it.sky news report 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
sky news report Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sky news report Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

sky news report Empty Re: sky news report

Post  fred Mon 14 Oct - 8:21

MWT is an utter wanker. Sorry, but whole farce is just a great big joke.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 14 Oct - 8:25

Morning Panda, if that image is based on Smiths sighting and he has not changed his statement, then there are most definitely very serious questions to be answered. If this were a normal situation, you would be happy in the knowledge that the script has been written, the appeal for the man goes out in the interests of fairness and justice. No man shows up, look to the person who was identified as that man and take it from there......that s the normal world though
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 8:26

fred wrote:MWT is an utter wanker.  Sorry, but whole farce is just a great big joke.
Morning fred....if this results in a confession, well done Redwood. if not I'm sure he will be taken off the case and probably the Government will not do any more to help the McCanns. I honestly think this is endgame for the McCanns ....will they want to go to PDL after this?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 14 Oct - 8:28

Morning.

I hope you are right, but i think they have literally 'got away' with it. All this time and money, all the media fawning over the Mccanns it has gone to far for the mccanns to be ever charged with anything
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 14 Oct - 8:36

That 'e' fit is very hurtful and unhelpful.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 8:38

mossman wrote:Morning Panda, if that image is based on Smiths sighting and he has not changed his statement, then there are most definitely very serious questions to be answered.  If this were a normal situation, you would be happy in the knowledge that the script has been written, the appeal for the man goes out in the interests of fairness and justice.  No man shows up, look to the person who was identified as that man and take it from there......that s the normal world though
Morning mossman, obviously SKY are not impressed. and the Comment from Robert Nisbet in PDL "left alone" suggests at long last the media is turning.
Nobody in their right mind would recognise anyone from that photofit between 20 to 40 years old??? If Redwood thought this would result in an avalanche of phone calls identifying him you have to wonder how he was promoted through the ranks.

As I have said before , Matther Parris, then Editor of the Spectator said a long time ago when the interest in the McCanns reached fever pitch "If it ever turns out that the McCanns are involved in Madeleine's disappearance, the Press will turn on them with a vengeance"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 8:42

Wintabells wrote:That 'e' fit is very hurtful and unhelpful.
Morning Wintabells........oh , I don't know, take the photofit from Jane, take away the long hair and moustache and he is a dead ringer for this new Efit.sky news report 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 14 Oct - 8:43

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:Morning Panda, if that image is based on Smiths sighting and he has not changed his statement, then there are most definitely very serious questions to be answered.  If this were a normal situation, you would be happy in the knowledge that the script has been written, the appeal for the man goes out in the interests of fairness and justice.  No man shows up, look to the person who was identified as that man and take it from there......that s the normal world though
Morning mossman, obviously SKY are not impressed. and the Comment from Robert Nisbet in PDL "left alone" suggests at long last the media is turning.
Nobody in their right mind would recognise anyone from that photofit  between 20 to 40 years old??? If Redwood thought this would result in an avalanche of phone calls identifying him you have to wonder how he was promoted  through the ranks.

As I have said before , Matther Parris, then Editor of the Spectator said a long time ago when the interest in the McCanns reached fever pitch "If it ever turns out that the McCanns are involved in Madeleine's disappearance, the Press will turn on them with a vengeance"

But is that man 20 now, it would make him 13 back then, so in actual fact the man we are looking for today is 27 to 47, I'm confused......but confusion is good.

Yes, the press will get back every penny of the damages paid ten fold if/when this blows up in a big pink mess.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 8:56

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:
Nobody in their right mind would recognise anyone from that photofit  between 20 to 40 years old??? If Redwood thought this would result in an avalanche of phone calls identifying him you have to wonder how he was promoted  through the ranks.

But is that man 20 now, it would make him 13 back then, so in actual fact the man we are looking for today is 27 to 47, I'm confused......but confusion is good.

Yes, the press will get back every penny of the damages paid ten fold if/when this blows up in a big pink mess.
I think whoever told the Police that they saw this man outside 5a , or maybe he was a mile away "acting suspiciously " put his age then at 20 to 40!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 14 Oct - 8:58

Panda wrote:
Morning Wintabells........oh , I don't know, take the photofit from Jane, take away the long hair and moustache and he is a dead ringer for this new Efit.sky news report 23324 
lol

I've tried morphing the 2 images using Morphthing.com but it's not working for me. I'd be very interested to know what would come out if one morphed the two 'e' fits.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 9:10

I've not seen Sky news this morning but last night, dear god!! They had Jacqui Hames on the paper review and she slaughted the PJ. Everything was their fault. Its obvious this is the Smith sighting guy and she said the Portuguese failed to follow this sighting up! Excuse me, wasn't Snr Amaral getting Mr Smith back but was taken off the case before he could?
She said they didn't close off the scene, yada,yada,yada!!
I was so angry last night! sky news report 816281 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 14 Oct - 9:17

wjk wrote:I've not seen Sky news this morning but last night, dear god!! They had Jacqui Hames on the paper review and she slaughted the PJ. Everything was their fault. Its obvious this is the Smith sighting guy and she said the Portuguese failed to follow this sighting up! Excuse me, wasn't Snr Amaral getting Mr Smith back but was taken off the case before he could?

Take deep breaths WJK. I'm sure the PJ would be happy to take a few final slurs I they though it was helping to catch those responsible. Sadly they are used to it. The good thing is that the amount of people believing that rubbish is dwindling every day.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 14 Oct - 9:19

wjk wrote:I've not seen Sky news this morning but last night, dear god!! They had Jacqui Hames on the paper review and she slaughted the PJ. Everything was their fault. Its obvious this is the Smith sighting guy and she said the Portuguese failed to follow this sighting up! Excuse me, wasn't Snr Amaral getting Mr Smith back but was taken off the case before he could?
Hames is part of the Hacked Off brigade.
Obviously taking the side of other HO members, even if it means spouting a load of shyte.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 9:21

mossman wrote:
Take deep breaths WJK.  I'm sure the PJ would be happy to take a few final slurs I they though it was helping to catch those responsible.  Sadly they are used to it.  The good thing is that the amount of people believing that rubbish is dwindling every day.
Yes, I am, mossman. I pray this the end game now!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 9:23

almostgothic wrote:
Obviously taking the side of other HO members, even if it means spouting a load of shyte.
OMG! It WAS a load of shyte ag!!
Took me hours to go to sleep I was so angry sky news report 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Oct - 9:29

Wintabells wrote:
Panda wrote:
lol

I've tried morphing the 2 images using Morphthing.com but it's not working for me. I'd be very interested to know what would come out if one morphed the two 'e' fits.
Wonder no longer.

[img]sky news report 10256876943_1bdd0fffbc[/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 9:38

Morning wjk, the Guarda went to take a statement from the Smiths in Ireland.......I would have emailed sky to set the record straight.I emailed them a couple of days ago about something in their reporting and did get a response that my email had been passed on to their Editorial Dept.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 9:59

wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
I watched it too, wjk.  Could hardly believe my ears! 'Poor Kate and Gerry, and those nasty, inept foreigners' again.... Jackie Haines was ill-informed, and extremely biased and unprofessional.  If she's a sample of how cops think, lord help us.   Apparently the Crime Watch reconstruction will last 25 minutes, which she said was a considerable length, compared to usual reconstructions.  Other victims are obviously not as important!   No surprises there then....

I don't know how Deadwood has the audacity to speak of his 'revelation' and the Smith sighting as though nobody considered it important before! FFS..... Goncalo Amaral has been going on about the potential significance virtually non-stop since the beginning!   It's the McCanns and their defectives that tried to paint it out of history!  How many times did we see the pink pimp with photofits on Sky News.  Anyone recall him speaking of the significant sighting on that side street by the Smith family?   In yet they ALL knew all about it, and eventually, many moons later, tried to sneakily morph it with Jane's.  

This whole Operation Grange thing is a whitewash and an epic farce. I'm disgusted by the enormity of the corruption involved to keep these two from facing justice!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 10:08

Just reported that Kate will say it is the Abductor who should be blamed , not the Parents for leaving the children alone. !!!!! I think she has lost the plot and knows this is the end of the search by SY when the Public and Press start complaining. Also, they will be aware that their Libel Action against Amaral will prove one Lawsuit too many and they will lose.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 10:19

fred wrote:Morning.

I hope you are right, but i think they have literally 'got away' with it.  All this time and money, all the media fawning over the Mccanns it has gone to far for the mccanns to be ever charged with anything
frting back ed i agree with you all that is going to come out is that the timelines are wrong - who do they blame the pj - it stinks - this is the end game imo me me me me mcann - but just the start of the press biting back - if i was any one of the tapas i would be at sy NOW fessing up to the truth of when you checked bla bla and wtf did happen on that holiday - because TODAY is your last chance - be the one because you have family to protect - tell the truth
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 10:25

Iris wrote:
Wintabells wrote:
Panda wrote:
lol

Wonder no longer.

sky news report %3Cimg%20src=" />

Nice one Iris:lmao: sky news report 23324 The McCanns must be running scared .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 10:35

cass wrote:
fred wrote:

I hope you are right, but i think they have literally 'got away' with it.  All this time and money, all the media fawning over the Mccanns it has gone to far for the mccanns to be ever charged with anything
frting back ed i agree with you all that is going to come out is that the timelines are wrong - who do they blame the pj - it stinks - this is the end game imo me me me me mcann - but just the start of the press biting back - if i was any one of the tapas i would be at sy NOW fessing up to the truth of when you checked bla bla and wtf did happen on that holiday - because TODAY is your last chance - be the one because you have family to protect - tell the truth
Morning cass....it is not the Portugese who are blamed for the timelines, it is the Tapas 9 . Also SY , and Cameron for wasting almost £5 million on this case. Let's just wait and see what public reaction is to the Crimewatch program. Redwood, like others before him has not been impartial, giving the McCanns daily briefings on progress .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 10:40

Panda wrote:Just reported that Kate will say it is the Abductor who should be blamed , not the Parents for leaving the children alone. !!!!! I think she has lost the plot and knows this is the end of the search by SY when the Public and Press start complaining. Also, they will be aware that their Libel Action against Amaral will prove one Lawsuit too many and they will lose.
Morning Panda,

Kate said words to the effect 'we're not the ones to blame, someone broke in and took a little girl.'  You couldn't make it up could you.....

Even though I firmly believe they are being protected by the Home Office, I'm certain they're absolutely petrified this could now spiral completely out of control. They probably have some enormous fights regarding whose fault this ginormous mess is!

Let's hope they finally get hoisted by their own petard.sky news report 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 10:52

pennylane wrote:
wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
I watched it too, wjk.  Could hardly believe my ears! 'Poor Kate and Gerry, and those nasty, inept foreigners' again.... Jackie Haines was ill-informed, and extremely biased and unprofessional.  If she's a sample of how cops think, lord help us.   Apparently the Crime Watch reconstruction will last 25 minutes, which she said was a considerable length, compared to usual reconstructions.  Other victims are obviously not as important!   No surprises there then....

I don't know how Deadwood has the audacity to speak of his 'revelation' and the Smith sighting as though nobody considered it important before! FFS..... Goncalo Amaral has been going on about the potential significance virtually non-stop since the beginning!   It's the McCanns and their defectives that tried to paint it out of history!  How many times did we see the pink pimp with photofits on Sky News.  Anyone recall him speaking of the significant sighting on that side street by the Smith family?   In yet they ALL knew all about it, and eventually, many moons later, tried to sneakily morph it with Jane's.  

This whole Operation Grange thing is a whitewash and an epic farce. I'm disgusted by the enormity of the corruption involved to keep these two from facing justice!
It was shocking, wasn't it? Absolutely appalling!!
I've tried to stay positive but I think you're right, a great big farce and a large bucket of whitewash!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content