Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do The McCanns Get Away With It? No, Honestly, How Do They Do It?

+3
mossman
dutchclogs
interested
7 posters

Go down

How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Empty How Do The McCanns Get Away With It? No, Honestly, How Do They Do It?

Post  interested Wed 16 Oct - 16:22

An article entitled as shown in the "topic" is available at "stirringtroubleinternationally.com/2013/10/16"
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Empty Re: How Do The McCanns Get Away With It? No, Honestly, How Do They Do It?

Post  wjk Wed 16 Oct - 16:28

http://www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com/

in Let's Be Cynical / on October 16, 2013 at 12:07 am /

mccann efitBen Delicious reports from London: Big, big fuss has been made by the scribblers and talking heads on the box in the Kingdom about the news that cops from Scotland Yard, who are investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in May 2007 from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Algarve in Portugal, put out an image of two different men claiming that it was actually the same guy whom they want to talk to.

Yep, there he is, this suspect in the investigation, supposedly seen by some people on the night Maddy vanished, carrying a child, looking like two totally different people but being one at the same time. No similarity between the e-fits, none at all. (You can see it for yourself on the top image to this article.) And yet, no one in the great British press and on the box saw the irony of the situation. Everyone took this latest ‘development’ in the £5 million investigation very seriously and went berserk with excitement. Including, of course, Kate and Gerry McCann, Madeleine’s parents, who get very excited every time the public shows an interest in their daughter.

To make it even more dramatic, events of that fateful day on May 3rd in 2007 were recreated on British national television, on the much loved show depicting all sorts of hideous crimes committed in the land, in the hope that someone out there watching would remember something. Nothing much came out of the exercise, but the cops claimed that it was still worth it and that 1000 people called in, with two of them supposedly saying that yes, they recognised who the two guys were and that yes, it was one person actually. (Eat your heart out, George Orwell, Franz Kafka and the rest of the lovers of the surreal!)

But here’s the big question that probably keeps nagging a lot of folks out there: how do the McCanns manage to get away with it? No, honestly, how do they do it? I mean, they did leave their three kids unattended on that evening and went to have dinner at a nearby eatery. And they did have the opportunity of hiring a nanny to look after their children. So on the face of it they should have been facing charges of child neglect, both in Portugal and in Britain, but no charges were ever brought against them.

Let’s forget for a moment that some people actually think that the McCanns had something to do with the disappearance of their daughter. But it’s really becoming more and more interesting as to why governments and police forces are not really paying any attention to the simple fact that an obvious case of child neglect had taken place. Maddy was three years old at the time, for God’s sake, and the twins were just two!

Imagine what would have happened to the McCanns if under totally different circumstances someone would have grassed on them to the social services that they had left their small children unattended. Yes, punishment would have been inflicted on them. So do normal rules apply to them or are they above them? And what actually makes them so unique that the prime minister of the land orders an investigation, at the taxpayers’ expense, into the disappearance of a little girl after it had been closed by the Portuguese police? Who the hell is calling the shots here, if ‘hell’ is a word that might provide us a clue?

madeline mccannOK, I can understand that hacks need to fill pages and airtime with all sorts of stories, to keep the really big disturbing news out of sight, like banks bringing down the world economy, strangling millions of people with extortionate interest rates and killing off hundreds of thousands of businesses by denying them credit. But this is ridiculous, people! This is the Emperor’s New Clothes all over again. You know, when the emperor was stark naked in front of everyone but all people were saying how beautiful he looked in his news clothes.

Wake up, guys! You’re being had. Again.

–End–

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Empty Re: How Do The McCanns Get Away With It? No, Honestly, How Do They Do It?

Post  interested Wed 16 Oct - 16:36

Once again, thanks to "wjk" for posting the article.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 16 Oct - 16:40

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 16 Oct - 17:01

Lol....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 16 Oct - 17:11

A big thank you wjk How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 83453 thats very good article.  How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 463742 How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 307691 How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 307691 I don't know Whether  to laugh or cry with this SY/BBC  bullSh**t I really
don't , poor poor wee: Maddie  How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 389741 How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 389741
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 16 Oct - 17:21

It's a full body e-fit of the Smith suspect. Remarkable How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 23324 How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 23324 How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 23324 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Oct - 17:32

mossman wrote:

It's a full body e-fit of the Smith suspect.  Remarkable How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 23324 How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 23324 How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 23324 
I am almost tempted to collect 12 of these images and make a calendar. I bet it would sell faster than those daft Madeleine ones of people lying in odd shapes in a field.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Oct - 17:59

I was the proud owner of one of those calendars, Iris. I bought it for someone as a joke and was told what to do with it.

There's gratitude for you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 16 Oct - 18:24

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 16 Oct - 18:49

Cuddle cat has got a splif......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Oct - 19:15

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I was the proud owner of one of those calendars, Iris. I bought it for someone as a joke and was told what to do with it.

There's gratitude for you!
Well I would hang onto it NBY. If there is any justice in the world at all, and the Teflon Two get what's coming to them, your calendar might be worth money as a collectors item. How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Oct - 19:19

Alas it's long since gone to the great shredder in the sky.

I'll cope with the financial loss. I used to have an original copy of The Times reporting the death of Lord Nelson in 1805, handed down to me by my aunt.

I thought it would be safe in a folder on top of a cupboard - sadly, a flood from the flat upstairs proved otherwise.

Oh well - easy come, easy go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? Empty corruption

Post  vikkipollard5 Fri 18 Oct - 15:40

After reading this it is hardly surprising that the McCanns have been getting away with so many atrocities. Apparently Redwood has done 'whitewash' jobs before.

Could they make it any more obvious?

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/barry-george-jill-dando-jimmy-savile-bbc-paedophiles-cliff-richard-alan-farthing-nick-ross-and-britains-dirty-secrets/
vikkipollard5
vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Oct - 15:44

I've seen that link before; where is the proof of all these statements?

Alan Farthing (Jill Dando's fiancé) came face to face with her killer but said nothing?

How Do The McCanns Get Away With It?  No, Honestly, How Do They Do It? 87849 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vikkipollard5 Fri 18 Oct - 16:15

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've seen that link before; where is the proof of all these statements?

Alan Farthing (Jill Dando's fiancé) came face to face with her killer but said nothing?

Good point.  It should be verified, and that I don't know.

But there is this, which is quite suspicious:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dando-murder-witness-comes-2071046

Plus the fact that quite clearly she was assassinated. Someone was waiting outside her home to kill her quickly and efficiently. But the eye witness account was not followed up (assuming the Mirror article it correct). It does seem quite suspicious to me, and like the Mccann case, no viable suspect can be found, nor is anyone seriously looking for one.
vikkipollard5
vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 18 Oct - 16:33

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-473408/Mystery-Madeleine-parents-secret-emails-intercepted-police.html

Remember this from 2007....IMO mr amaral has all the data from these....and I remember him saying that incriminating emails prove she died in the apt...

Cant wait for his updated book as he has said their are things he hasn't said yet.

If mr amaral has said himself their are incriminating emails then this article must be right , mustn't it.

I've always thought their are some truths in articles that came out about the mccanns....it which is the truth and which is made up that needs sorting out.

Last edited by kitti on Fri 18 Oct - 16:34; edited 1 time in total
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 18 Oct - 16:34

kitti wrote:Cuddle cat  has got  a splif......

Looks like gerry's got a little willy !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Oct - 19:01

vikkipollard5 wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've seen that link before; where is the proof of all these statements?

Good point.  It should be verified, and that I don't know.

But there is this, which is quite suspicious:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dando-murder-witness-comes-2071046

Plus the fact that quite clearly she was assassinated.  Someone was waiting outside her home to kill her quickly and efficiently.  But the eye witness account was not followed up (assuming the Mirror article it correct).  It does seem quite suspicious to me, and like the Mccann case, no viable suspect can be found, nor is anyone seriously looking for one.

I did see that article when it first came out. So this noble citizen saw Jill looking terrified with a man but drove on and, even after he heard a shot, he didn't ring the police?

I put this in the same category as all the people who claim to have seen Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down