Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confused . com

+11
MaryB
LJC
Claudia79
mara thon
margaret
Angelina
dazedandconfused
nospinnaker
jassi
Keela
cass
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

confused . com - Page 2 Empty Re: confused . com

Post  margaret Thu 17 Oct - 18:24

dazedandconfused wrote:We seem to be divided in opinion here.  Either SY are playing a very clever game and have the Macs in their sights or it's going to be a total whitewash.  I'm going for the latter.  Why haven't they hauled them all back in for some very strenuous questioning to straighten out the discrepancies in their original statements for starters.  This softly softly approach isn't giving me any confidence that SY mean business.
Agree 100% and we're not going to know exactly which SY will go until the very end.

The thing with the rest of the tapas lot is though, l expect one or two have squealed, it's alright for K&G but the others haven't got a pot of money to draw on as they see fit, so what's in it for them? Nothing, and there's the threat of jail over them too.

They all have children l think some of them would be glad to tell all for impunity and to draw a line under the whole affair and get on with their lives.  It's been 6 years, this isn't going to go away.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
confused . com - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100confused . com - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  vikkipollard5 Thu 17 Oct - 19:17

Lioned wrote:You just have to pull them all in and tell them you know they are all liars turn the screws and do a deal  with tanner if necessary .
Thats the way to do it and save another 5mill quid..
I agree.

However, last time that was tried the lead investigator lost his job and Kate and Gerry started suing everyone and his dog (pun intended).
vikkipollard5
vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :
confused . com - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100confused . com - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Oct - 20:20

vikkipollard5 wrote:
Lioned wrote:You just have to pull them all in and tell them you know they are all liars turn the screws and do a deal  with tanner if necessary .
Thats the way to do it and save another 5mill quid..
I agree.

However, last time that was tried the lead investigator lost his job and Kate and Gerry started suing everyone and his dog (pun intended).
No, that's not the way to do it. If our Police Force start acting like Life on Mars coppers this case will never get solved.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 17 Oct - 20:32

MaryB wrote:I'd say they want witnesses, they want identifications and they want times.  They mean business.  But we will know for sure if the case gets re-opened in Portugal.  Which means there is new evidence.  I should imagine the case will be re-opened before the end of November.  Just my opinion of course.
With what is known today? I find that almost impossible.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 17 Oct - 20:34

Lioned wrote:I am certainly not impressed by SY and i definitely aint buying into this idea that they are playing a game with the mccanns and gently reeling them in.
How daft would they look after 6 years and millions of pounds spent and then they got to come up with a story that the culprits where right under their noses but they were only playing them along.Just wont wash with me when there are other kids like  Ben Needham missing.
Crimewatch the other night just confirmed this for me and more confirmation that all the tapas crewe are liars and SY are under instructions just to clean it all up, and in my opinion they are not clever enough to make a proper job of that either.

The police SY and the MET have so many times messed up and been proven to be incompetent and liars.

They just got caught out again with the plebgate affair and theres cctv to prove it.
The SY 'investigation' is a sham.
And the next thing will be to fix the  'Smithman' and move of to Germany and the dead peado's gypo mate.
I for one completely agree with you.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 17 Oct - 20:36

Lioned wrote:I am certainly not impressed by SY and i definitely aint buying into this idea that they are playing a game with the mccanns and gently reeling them in.
How daft would they look after 6 years and millions of pounds spent and then they got to come up with a story that the culprits where right under their noses but they were only playing them along.Just wont wash with me when there are other kids like  Ben Needham missing.
Crimewatch the other night just confirmed this for me and more confirmation that all the tapas crewe are liars and SY are under instructions just to clean it all up, and in my opinion they are not clever enough to make a proper job of that either.

The police SY and the MET have so many times messed up and been proven to be incompetent and liars.

They just got caught out again with the plebgate affair and theres cctv to prove it.
The SY 'investigation' is a sham.
And the next thing will be to fix the  'Smithman' and move of to Germany and the dead peado's gypo mate.
Couldn't agree more on the total embarrassment it would be if after all this time and all the millions gone down the drain the McCanns were implicated. Nope, not buying it.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 17 Oct - 20:39

But if these programmes receive many hundreds of calls, there could be some calls with vital information and identifications of people seen that night. If they don't want the truth what is the point of asking independent witnesses to come forward. There isn't any point. I am hoping they will get to the truth eventually.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Oct - 20:47

I know I keep banging on about it, but whoever they have in their sights as a suspect, they have to have hard evidence against this person. If an unknown suspect does surface, there will be nothing if there is no proof. SY know they can't afford another Robert Murat situation; they can't just pin this on someone to spare the McCanns. It just doesn't work like that.

If, after all this time and effort, no one is charged, Madeleine is not found, and no more clues emerge, it will go down in history as an unsolved crime for ever more with everybody saying for ever more that the McCanns did it. I doubt the McCanns want that because this is about clearing their name as well but I think it is what they will get.

Whitewash? No certainly not if the McCanns have for ever more to live with this hanging over them, because they want to move away from their current position but they cannot rely on SY to achieve this for them because SY will not pin this on someone for the sake of it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 17 Oct - 20:49

I am in two minds about this. Only time will tell what's going on here.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Oct - 21:04

I am afraid SY will be inclined to point the finger at the dead peado,proof or not they can spin that one out in the press and the sheeples will buy it.
That way they dont have to get into specifics.

Dead peado known to be in Portugal at the time blah blah etc .They can even leave Maddie alive on the current format suggesting he may have sold Her on.

I do believe there are undercurrents of discontent which is why SY are playing up such a drama now to justify their work.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  vikkipollard5 Thu 17 Oct - 21:12

LJC wrote:
If, after all this time and effort, no one is charged, Madeleine is not found, and no more clues emerge, it will go down in history as an unsolved crime for ever more with everybody saying for ever more that the McCanns did it.  I doubt the McCanns want that because this is about clearing their name as well but I think it is what they will get.
However, if the McCanns are involved (which is more likely than not), then no conclusion is better than one that can be challenged and definitely better than an accusation against them. Based on their body language I'd say they are terrified of the SY report since it is an unknown. Having said that, if they are certain that Madeleine's body will never be found eg. if it's been in the ocean for the last 6 years, then they have little to worry about if the clan keeps quiet.

vikkipollard5
vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Oct - 21:21

vikkipollard5 wrote:
LJC wrote:
If, after all this time and effort, no one is charged, Madeleine is not found, and no more clues emerge, it will go down in history as an unsolved crime for ever more with everybody saying for ever more that the McCanns did it.  I doubt the McCanns want that because this is about clearing their name as well but I think it is what they will get.
However, if the McCanns are involved (which is more likely than not), then no conclusion is better than one that can be challenged and definitely better than an accusation against them.  Based on their body language I'd say they are terrified of the SY report since it is an unknown.  Having said that, if they are certain that Madeleine's body will never be found eg. if it's been in the ocean for the last 6 years, then they have little to worry about if the clan keeps quiet.

Just look at the state of them. Kate is skin and bone and looks a broken woman. Gerry once had his eye on a glittering political career, that's gone. They have to censor the internet for their other two kids, but they cannot do that for ever. What happens when they are 16, 18, 21? What happens when Dr Amaral wins his case, as looks likely? Their fund money will be gone. And still no Madeleine, or any sign of what happened to her - they can never, ever be free of suspicion and distrust as long as the fate of their eldest child is unknown. It must be a living hell on earth for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 17 Oct - 21:42

That's the price they have to pay for lying

At least they are alive, Madeleine isn't.

A little happy girl went on holiday , she was excited about going on the plane and probably told everyone and anyone that it was going to be her birthday , soon.

She never came back and she never had that birthday ....she didn't deserve this.

Theres no turning back for the mccanns, the life they thought they were going to have isn't quite the way they thought it would be.
Thought that they could fake an abduction grab a load off dosh and six months down the line they would fade away and fake their searching with money conned out off people, bet they didn't think we would still be here.

When listening to the McCann sycophants do you ever hear one off them mention madeleines suffering, the fear off her waking up terrified and alone with a stranger, no, I've never heard any one off them talk about how she may off suffered, all you hear is...poor Kate and Gerry, you must be suffering immensely , how are you coping, those disgusting trolls blah blah..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 17 Oct - 21:53

I feel confident that the pendulum has now swung against the McCanns and it is now only a matter or time before they see a courtroom. Initially I thought Andy Redwood was a joke, but now I think that he knows exactly what he is doing.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Oct - 22:50

SteveT wrote:I feel confident that the pendulum has now swung against the McCanns and it is now only a matter or time before they see a courtroom. Initially I thought Andy Redwood was a joke, but now I think that he knows exactly what he is doing.
Tweed says tae Till,
"Fit gars ye run sae still?"
Till says tae Tweed,
Tho' ye rin wi' speed,
An' I rin slaw,
Where ye droon ae man,
I droon twa.

(The Tweed and the Till are both rivers in the Scottish borders. It's a very old poem and kind of means, slowly, slowly, catchee monkey.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum