Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Maddie Files'

+13
cass
malena stool
wantthetruth
macgee
wjk
SteveT
hermes333
tanszi
quickfingers
the slave
almostgothic
mara thon
pennylane
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'The Maddie Files'  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'The Maddie Files'

Post  Panda Sat 19 Oct - 19:43

hermes333 wrote:
 So, the 'Pullout' claims that the Portuguese Police took over an hour to arrive.

And, that Gerry & Kate had no buggy with them.

That Gonçalo Amaral focused only on them, & then completely stopped looking for Madeleine.

And that 'over and over' the Portuguese Police offered Kate a lesser sentence if only she would
'confess' to killing Madeleine.
Ithink it was Philomena who said the PJ had offered Kate a deal....I doubt it was true, her Lawyer was with her during her interview . It's true the McCanns didn't have a buggy, but they could have hired one I presume.

Wrong....the Police did not take an hour, the call from PDL was timed at 22.40 and they arrived at roughly 11pm. It really annoys me when Reporters deliberately lie, if anyone who watches this can comment on sky and any other Newspaper about Lazzeri's standard of reporting, please do.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
 'The Maddie Files'  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 'The Maddie Files'  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 19 Oct - 20:06

Mark Warner gave them a buggy after the event so they were available. I will never ever understand how in the name of god they went on holiday with three kids and not even one stroller. Two parents, three babies, no buggy, does not compute. I know I have been there. If it was a choice between my husband or the buggy I would take the buggy, much more useful:haha: 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
 'The Maddie Files'  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 'The Maddie Files'  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 19 Oct - 20:20

mossman wrote:Mark Warner gave them a buggy after the event so they were available.  I will never ever understand how in the name of god they went on holiday with three kids and not even one stroller.  Two parents, three babies, no buggy, does not compute.  I know I have been there.  If it was a choice between my husband or the buggy I would take the buggy, much more useful:haha: 
Yeah but mossman, they had to have Tennis Racqets, Trainers , etc and this for them was more important than a Buggy and baby Monitor.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sat 19 Oct - 20:50

And a blue tennis bag.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Oct - 21:11

SteveT wrote:And a blue tennis bag.
Big enough to "hide" a tennis racquet in. Not "carry" or "store", but "hide". A very interesting description.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 19 Oct - 21:40

Did anyone notice at the start of Crimewatch they had a double buggy?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Oct - 22:08

Yes I did but that I feel was just a minor discrepancy. The idea was to convey the impression that this was a "normal" holiday with a family doing things together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 19 Oct - 22:36

Yes, along with 'they all played tennis together as a family'.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Oct - 22:41

My (tennis) elbow to that!

'The Maddie Files'  - Page 2 23324 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 19 Oct - 22:45

'The Maddie Files'  - Page 2 23324 Exactly!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  macgee Sun 20 Oct - 1:04

they were all behind a transparent awning (see you tube skys martin blunt for a true view) yet the bbc showed them al,fresco
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 4:08

Yes macgee....but who, except us is ever going to draw public attention to all these anomalies??? Crimewatch was a farce, but who is going to set the record straight publicly??? Notice how Crimewatch skirted over the "Tapas 9", hardly a mention of the very people whose interviews at Leicester Police Station should have been useful. The Questions by LP were ridiculous , "which Airport did you fly from".????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 20 Oct - 8:50

I just read some of the 'Scum' report.  I would never ever click on one of their links and I had to admit it took a lot of effort to get through Chapter one of Lazzeri's fiction.

All I can say is how shocked and sickened I am that the McCanns have sold Madeleine in such a way yet again.  I thought nothing they could do would ever shock me again, but I was wrong.

As an earlier poster said, Kate McCann will surely be persona non grata for any self respecting Liverpudlian now.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 20 Oct - 9:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes I did but that I feel was just a minor discrepancy. The idea was to convey the impression that this was a "normal" holiday with a family doing things together.
Agreed NBY, the trouble with them giving the impression they were on a "Normal" family holiday doing "Normal" family things together is belied by the fact they are not a "Normal Family." Normal parents of normal families do not put their children in a creche all day then leave their children alone in an apartment while they go out on the lash. Nor do "Normal" parents allow male adult "family friends" to bathe their children, especially "family friends of the type reported to Leicestershire police by the Gaspars.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 20 Oct - 10:25

from at least what my hubby has just watched he is starting to have a op because hes just watched it hence post in other thread - he asked why not all the friends got a mention ? also its not alright to leave kids and you would think cw would say this - a bit like dont try this at home - why didnt they - and we havent done anything wrong from kate hes really mad this morning - and he doesnt usually have a op of the case - no cw has made people ask questions
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 10:52

Oh look, theve found a couple off PAEDO patsys ...and their ALIVE!!!!!

Who'd off thought it....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5211612/Madeleine-McCann-cops-probe-two-Brit-paedo-killers-who-travelled-to-Spain.html

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 10:53

Weren't these two disgussed a few years ago....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 10:57

There we go...

Two British paedophiles questioned over Madeleine McCann disappearance

9 May 2011 00:01
TWO British paedophiles have been quizzed by police investigating Madeleine McCann’s disappearance, it emerged yesterday.

Charles O'Neill (left) and William Lauchlan (pics: PA)
TWO British paedophiles have been quizzed by police investigating Madeleine McCann’s disappearance, it emerged yesterday.

Charles O’Neill, 48, and William Lauchlan, 34, were touring Spain and possibly Portugal when the youngster vanished in May 2007.

The pair, from Glasgow, were jailed last year – O’Neill for 30 years and Lauchlan for 26, for carrying out sex attacks on children and murdering a mum who threatened to expose them.

A source said: “It cannot be overestimated how violent these two are. They are known to have strong links to other paedophiles.”

O’Neill resembles a suspect seen in Praia da Luz before Maddy, three, vanished.

It is the first time it has become public knowledge that British police interviewed anyone in connection with the case.

Leicestershire police would not comment but a senior officer in the investigation said: “It’s true, they have been interviewed in prison.”

A McCann family spokesman said it was “encouraging” that police were still seeking ­information about Maddy.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 10:59

They picked OLD pictures off them too to match the efits.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 20 Oct - 11:00

But the e fits are of ONE man we are told. This is two ???
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 11:07

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Oct - 11:08

Now there's a very suspicious character who needs to be reeled in pronto!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 11:13

kitti wrote:Oh look, theve found a couple off PAEDO  patsys ...and their ALIVE!!!!!

Who'd off thought it....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5211612/Madeleine-McCann-cops-probe-two-Brit-paedo-killers-who-travelled-to-Spain.html

Morning kitti, both the Sun and Sky are losing money and Murdoch is also out of Favour with Fox shareholders. This deluge of Madeleine info is meant to raise sales and introduce the Sun website. we are not taken in and neither are the public, the CM report is on again tonight , 8.30pm I think , 3 times this week, designed to encourage subscriptions to sky Murdoch's Empire is crumbling.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 11:24

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Now there's a very suspicious character who needs to be reeled in pronto!

God he looks creepy.

I will never forget what he said about Madeleine...'she may be damaged but she's still recoverable'...that was odd.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next