Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Could e-fit be Matthew Oldfield?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could e-fit be Matthew Oldfield?

Post  vikkipollard5 on Fri 18 Oct - 14:43

Here's a good article that summarizes events of the last 6 years, and suggests Matthew Oldfield could be 'Smithman.' áThis would be consistent with other eyewitnesses who claimed this man to have greying hair.

How long will the áTapas group be able to take the pressure before they turn on each other?

http://www.the-daily-paper.co.uk/1/post/2013/10/the-mccanns-innocent-victims-or-silent-killers.html

vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Could e-fit be Matthew Oldfield?

Post  jassi on Fri 18 Oct - 15:04

If it were Oldfield, it would strongly suggest they were laying a false trail to support abduction. However, did he have a child of suitable age to act as substitute?

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 18 Oct - 15:07

No, the Oldfields' then only child was from memory somewhere around a year old at the time, certainly younger than two.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  vikkipollard5 on Fri 18 Oct - 15:27

jassi wrote:If it were Oldfield, it would strongly suggest they were laying a false trail to support abduction. áHowever, did he have a child of suitable age to act as substitute?
Other people have suggested that perhaps Gerry wandered around to create the illusion of abduction. I don't believe that would happen with any of the group. It would be too risky for them be recognized. IMO if it was one of them carrying Madeleine it would have been as it seems, as desperate act to hide the body.

I also cannot imagine that anyone but Gerry would carry out that task. No matter how close a friendship they may have have, I doubt anyone would actually take such a risk for someone else.

vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane on Fri 18 Oct - 16:00

vikkipollard5 wrote:
jassi wrote:If it were Oldfield, it would strongly suggest they were laying a false trail to support abduction. áHowever, did he have a child of suitable age to act as substitute?
Other people have suggested that perhaps Gerry wandered around to create the illusion of abduction. áI don't believe that would happen with any of the group. áIt would be too risky for them be recognized. áIMO if it was one of them carrying Madeleine it would have been as it seems, as desperate act to hide the body.

I also cannot imagine that anyone but Gerry would carry out that task. áNo matter how close a friendship they may have have, I doubt anyone would actually take such a risk for someone else.
á
100% Ditto Vikki!

Hastily cobbled together, and one big, filthy mess, that the gruesome twosome are still unsuccessfully trying to sanitize.

The Smith's saw a panicked GM on that ill-fated night scurrying to hid the body! áHe got back and told JT if she didn't say she saw him and the abductor at the same time, they would all be screwed..... hence Bundleman was born. á I believe ROB JT KM and GM are all involved up to their necks.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down