Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

'Maddie ' found in Greece

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Lioned on Fri 18 Oct - 22:49

That is the sick headline in tomorrows Star.

That poor child is missing probably dead and even if alive has suffered God knows what and most of her family loved Her .

The newspapers have no shame when it comes to making money.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 18 Oct - 22:54

Lioned wrote:That is the sick headline in tomorrows Star.

That poor child is missing probably dead and even if alive has suffered God knows what and most of her family loved Her .

The newspapers have no shame when it comes to making money.


They've printed the name as 'Maddie' which I think just means they're making a direct comparison.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  interested on Fri 18 Oct - 23:22

As expected this child is giving the McCanns "new hope". I think it would be more appropriate to say that it gives Ben Needham's mother new hope.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  mara thon on Fri 18 Oct - 23:24

Stolen from who?

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  interested on Fri 18 Oct - 23:37

Mitchell is back to his "controlling what comes out in the media".

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Lioned on Fri 18 Oct - 23:37

Poor Maddie.Now used and abused by the newspaper moguls to make money,can they slither any lower !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Guest on Fri 18 Oct - 23:40

Lioned wrote:Poor Maddie.Now used and abused by the newspaper moguls to make money,can they slither any lower !
There's a lot of comments on the Wail saying how sick it is. And a couple of deluded ones saying "it could be Maddie if she hasn't had much to eat." Sheesh!  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  interested on Sat 19 Oct - 0:01

I hope the McCann children don't see these headlines.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 19 Oct - 0:25

What a disgusting headline!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  tanszi on Sat 19 Oct - 0:29

I really hope we are updated on how this child became to be with the Roma family and what happens to her and the other children who may or may not be of the parents.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 19 Oct - 6:59

tanszi wrote:I really hope we are updated on how this child became to be with the Roma family and what happens to her and the other children who may or may not be of the parents.
All the newspapers seem to be assuming that this child could not possibly be Roma because she is fair and therefore she has been stolen from a non-Roma family somewhere. OK, DNA has shown she is not the child of the couple she was with, but are there never any fair-haired Romas? Could she be a Roma child who has been "adopted" by that couple?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  cass on Sat 19 Oct - 8:15

interested wrote:As expected this child is giving the McCanns "new hope".  I think it would be more appropriate to say that it gives Ben Needham's mother new hope.
agreed - looks like the mcanns are back within the lovefest with the papers

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  almostgothic on Sat 19 Oct - 9:02

That horrible clunking noise you can hear is Team McCann clumsily and shamelessly jumping on yet another bandwagon of some other poor kid's misfortune. They've done it before and they hope to get away with it again, attempting to plant in the public's collective mind that 'Madeleine could also be with gypsies, therefore still alive, therefore parents innocent, blah blah, new hope, blah ......'

Except that the wheel of fortune moves on and this time it's different.
Thanks to the libel trial and Crimewatch, Joe Public has now (at last) woken up from his slumber and he's as mad as hell. Archive repositories on the case are getting huge traffic. Blogs and fora are being perused like never before. All that's left clinging to The Bad Ship McCann is a dwindling crew of terminally bewildered Happy Ending believers (light a candle, pray, light another candle, pray ...) and the hard core fundamentalist fanatics.

A huge swathe of the populace are not buying the tripe anymore.
Because now they know their onions.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  keepingmum on Sat 19 Oct - 9:41

oh, I think we all knew there would be a "sighting" after the last week. Was the poor child on a camel or a donkey this time?

keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 19 Oct - 10:11

How naffing predictable!

.....and I've seen comments from the dimmest of the dim McCann supporters saying that this could be Madeleine.

She'd be 10 now, you poor brainwashed sheep!


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Guest on Sat 19 Oct - 10:15

Not Born Yesterday wrote:How naffing predictable!

.....and I've seen comments from the dimmest of the dim McCann supporters saying that this could be Madeleine.

She'd be 10 now, you poor brainwashed sheep!

But you'd never know it NBY, going by the pictures that are printed of her. We're all still supposed to be looking for an 18-month-old.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  mara thon on Sat 19 Oct - 10:20

What a complete and utter load of hogwash. Why do I think that if the Mccanns were not poking their heads out of every bit of woodwork again we would never have heard about this latest blonde child? Why do I suspect that this too will be a 'disappearing' story, similar to the one not too long ago of the boy who walked out of the woods? Why have we not heard anything at all about a blonde European child being 'stolen' in the past few years? Oh Mccanns what a disservice you have done to the cause of all missing and unwanted children.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  margaret on Sat 19 Oct - 10:37

What a shameful article designed to make money. How can they say the case is similar to maddies when they don't know the background to this yet?

If she was abducted why are her parents not making headlines to find her?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 19 Oct - 11:01

I know we can't be expected to know of every child that goes missing in Europe but does anyone know of a publicised case that might have something to do with this little girl?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Guest on Sat 19 Oct - 11:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I know we can't be expected to know of every child that goes missing in Europe but does anyone know of a publicised case that might have something to do with this little girl?
Lisa Irwin is the only one I can think of, but that's the USA. She'd be about the right age and there does seem to be some slight facial resemblance, around the jaws and chin -



Last edited by Iris on Sat 19 Oct - 11:18; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 19 Oct - 11:14

There are several in the USA (Isabel Celis and Aliayah Lunsford both "disappeared from their bedrooms", a fate which only seems to affect girls - they aren't the right age though) but I can't think of any in Europe.

Must admit I can see a sort of resemblance to Lisa Irwin but, as she was born on 11th November 2010, she's too young.

I don't normally remember everyone's birth date but it happens to be my son's too; not the same year of course. My little cherub is nearly 35.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Lioned on Sat 19 Oct - 12:39

How is it known this girl is 4 and how long does it take to do a dna test (not long i guess) but presumably if the 'adoptive' parents agreed or maybe didnt to the tests that may mean this story has been brewing for a while.
Anyway who/what is the source of this story ?

I wonder if Lord Justice Leveson considers this to be ethical press behaviour.

So many questions and so few answers but what is for sure is the manipulation of a missing childs name has reached a critically uncomfortable phase which surely needs some intervention from the Government.



Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  kitti on Sat 19 Oct - 12:46

Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I know we can't be expected to know of every child that goes missing in Europe but does anyone know of a publicised case that might have something to do with this little girl?
Lisa Irwin is the only one I can think of, but that's the USA. She'd be about the right age and there does seem to be some slight facial resemblance, around the jaws and chin -



She dead Iris.....cadaver dogs hit on a scent In the parents bedroom near the bed....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  kitti on Sat 19 Oct - 12:47

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There are several in the USA (Isabel Celis and Aliayah Lunsford both "disappeared from their bedrooms", a fate which only seems to affect girls - they aren't the right age though) but I can't think of any in Europe.

Must admit I can see a sort of resemblance to Lisa Irwin but, as she was born on 11th November 2010, she's too young.

I don't normally remember everyone's birth date but it happens to be my son's too; not the same year of course. My little cherub is nearly 35.

Go look at Alliyah Lunsfords pictures.......then tell me she's still alive .

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Bebootje on Sat 19 Oct - 12:57

Lioned wrote:How is it known this girl is 4 and how long does it take to do a dna test (not long i guess) but presumably if the 'adoptive' parents agreed or maybe didnt to the tests that may mean this story has been brewing for a while.
Anyway who/what is the source of this story ?

I wonder if Lord Justice Leveson considers this to be ethical press behaviour.

So many questions and so few answers but what is for sure is the manipulation of a missing childs name has reached a critically uncomfortable phase which surely needs some intervention from the Government.

What I read about it DNA has already been tested. The people she was with are defenitely not her own parents. Poor little one...

Dutch media coverage:

Greek police find blond girl at Roma
Fársala -

The Greek police are trying to identify a blond girl that is found in a Roma camp in Farsala , in central Greece. The 4 -year-old girl with light skin and green eyes showed no resemblance to the people who claimed to be her parents. DNA tests confirmed that they are no family .

The authorities fear that the girl has been a kidnapped or a victim of child trafficking and they may be from Northern or Eastern Europe , so the BBC reports

The police also discovered that the couple registered several children in various regional offices. The woman claimed that according registrations six children were found in 10 months time . The couple has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping of a minor. It is unclear what happened . With the other children.

The girl child is entrusted to a charitable institution. According to a spokesperson , she was probably used to beg on the streets of the city of Larissa .

Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Age : 54
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Maddie ' found in Greece

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:15


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum