Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 11:56

Roasted Arizona wrote:I beg to differ about Cameron not being a stupid man!  
Morning Roasted Arizona, as it happens, Cameron got a first at Eton, my mate Boris got a Second.  Cameron is not stupid , he plays to the Gallery all the time, and let his Friendship with Rebekah cloud his judgement on the issue of letting the Review and Investigation . I'm surprised some Politicians have not hauled him over the coals for the waste of money, especially when there have been so many cutbacks.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 12:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Very true!

Give me an education at the University of Life any day!

Morning NBY, Cameron was born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth. Conveniently had an Aunt working at the Palace who got him his first job at Conservative Central Office. He had the backing of Murdoch to become PM and shown conclusively that he is reactive, not proactive, talks the talk but has achieved nothing .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  pennylane on Tue 22 Oct - 12:04

Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Very true!

Give me an education at the University of Life any day!

Morning NBY, Cameron was born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth. Conveniently had an Aunt working at the Palace who got him his first job at Conservative Central Office. He had the backing of Murdoch to become PM and shown conclusively that he is reactive, not proactive, talks the talk but has achieved nothing .
Agree 100%  

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 22 Oct - 12:13

Just for a laugh, this is a spoof website for the "University of Bums on Seats".
 
http://cynicalbastards.com/ubs/

Believe me, it's hard to tell the difference between this and some of the bogus colleges I encountered when I worked for a business rate department.

I'm just off to enrol for "arse-elbow differentiation".......

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  chrissie on Tue 22 Oct - 12:20

 

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3279
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 12:30

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Very true!

Give me an education at the University of Life any day!

Morning NBY, Cameron was born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth. Conveniently had an Aunt working at the Palace who got him his first job at Conservative Central Office. He had the backing of Murdoch to become PM and shown conclusively that he is reactive, not proactive, talks the talk but has achieved nothing .
Agree 100%  
 
Afternoon, pennylane, if Cameron allows any more time and money to investgate the phone pings I think Parliament will have something to say.
WHAT has been acheived in the last 2 and a half years costing a reported £5.4 million......b***er all.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  margaret on Tue 22 Oct - 12:34

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Just for a laugh, this is a spoof website for the "University of Bums on Seats".
 
http://cynicalbastards.com/ubs/

Believe me, it's hard to tell the difference between this and some of the bogus colleges I encountered when I worked for a business rate department.

I'm just off to enrol for "arse-elbow differentiation"......
I'll see you there l liked the sound of that one myself.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 12:35

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Just for a laugh, this is a spoof website for the "University of Bums on Seats".
 
http://cynicalbastards.com/ubs/

Believe me, it's hard to tell the difference between this and some of the bogus colleges I encountered when I worked for a business rate department.

I'm just off to enrol for "arse-elbow differentiation".......
Nice one NBY:lmao: 

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 12:40



Right....back on topic , do you think the buzzards are circling and why. 

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  pennylane on Tue 22 Oct - 12:44

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Very true!

Give me an education at the University of Life any day!

Morning NBY, Cameron was born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth. Conveniently had an Aunt working at the Palace who got him his first job at Conservative Central Office. He had the backing of Murdoch to become PM and shown conclusively that he is reactive, not proactive, talks the talk but has achieved nothing .
Agree 100%  
 
Afternoon, pennylane, if Cameron allows any more time and money to investgate the phone pings I think Parliament will have something to say.
WHAT has been acheived in the last 2 and a half years costing a reported £5.4 million......b***er all.
Good afternoon to you panda  

You are right... a lorra lorra money spent,  and b***er all achieved by Operation Grange!       

and (OMG) what diabolical choice of candidates we have to choose from for next PM Election!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 13:08


Wev'e had the fanfare touting Crimewatch which turned out to be a non-event, the Press daily, for over a week, writing rubbish , so just what has happened to move the investigaton on ???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  widowan on Tue 22 Oct - 15:37

pennylane wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:
widowan wrote:Hi guys, and gals, just checking in; not sure why but I am glad I did.

Something told me to look at Joana Morais and I see that the trial has been going on 7 days now, last day (day 7 of trial) was Oct 8 - I thought you'd be talking about that here but I guess I missed the thread?

Just read the tweets etc from the first 7 days of the libel trial and as expected, McCanns saying it was hurtful and damaging, Amaral's lawyer and others saying it was a good investigation and the book only repeats what's in the now open PJ files and constitutes the theory.

I did note that they had said they had "a few dark days" around the time she was taken but the damage of the book was (according to trish) 100 times worse - what could be worse than having your child kidnapped.

Also saw that they (Team McCann) wanted to bring in the South African with his body finding equipment and had accepted the likelihood of her death early on and that was what convinced the PJ to bring in Eddie and Keela.




And then I saw this:

British detectives launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July this year - two years into a review of the case - and believe she could still be alive.

A new BBC Crimewatch appeal is to be aired on Monday a bid to produce new witnesses.

The appeal will include a reconstruction of the "latest, most detailed understanding" of the events around the time Madeleine went missing.

Scotland Yard has revealed a vast log of mobile phone traffic could be the key to finding out what happened to the girl.


I see Clarrie still launching his "Maddie's in Africa!" type stories to coincide with the days Amaral's team gets to speak, or the papers are doing their thing - but I wondered - could SY be clever in announcing they believe the child is still alive - to get these phone records? Or what's going on with that? Presumably they can get records of the Tapas 9 and anyone else and then see the texts and so on, or at least the records of where everyone was when they were meant to be searching?

I understand from Blacksmith that SY detective has pretty much ruled out the Tanner sighting which puts all the rogatory statements and the written timeline if it was crafted to support Jane's bogus sighting, in a new and unfavorable light...
Widowan  is back. 
Yaay Widowan!   

Re your last paragraph..... Cancelling Jane's dodgy sighting, and explaining her 'mistaken identity' away, opens up the timeline for the abduction to occur.  If Redwood's the clean up man, he would have to do that surely?
Hi pennylane -

It does open the timeline up for the child to be abducted, it also means that part of why the invstigation was effed up, if it was, was because the T9 were consciously or subconsciously attempting to make the timeline fit because they were so sure that some guy taking his own kid back from crèche was actually the abduction of Maddie happening. So this begs the question about their veracity in general - they helped screw up the timeline and Clarence out there showing this efit of someone who didn't exist, as an abductor, helped McCann PR greatly but did NOT SERVE the investigation. they want to blame that on Amaral - that they "had to" spend their time and money on PR and their own defense and not on the search etc because of his book and the shoddy investigation etc however the investigation was interfered with by them right from the start. WHo wouldn't be looking closer at them, if one knew that their timeline was being gerryrigged to make an abduction under Gerry's nose possible - thus giving him (and all of them) an alibi?

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  widowan on Tue 22 Oct - 15:42

I don't know what is meant by buzzards circling but I would have thought that the investigation would have to focus more on the timeline now that we know or suspect that it was created to support the scenario painted by Jane

So much else that they did was based on that guy taking madeleine and taking him when Jane said she saw this.

I don't think they like ANY focus on their timeline or actual whereabouts so to that extent it must be nerve wracking to see how you yourself not only through your acts and failure to act made a place open for an abduction to happen, and then harmed the investigation.

it is hard to believe anyone would do that soley to cover their own behinds and not because they were "involved" some how but I suspect that is what they were most scared of - not what happened to MM but how it would potentially affect them.

Just as with postponing the rogatories when Metodo supposedly KNEW where MM was, etc. It shows a grave and continued lack of concern for her whereabouts or so some might think. That doesn't play well with the Poor brave tortured parents story the press keeps wanting to promote.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 15:55

widowan wrote:I don't know what is meant by buzzards circling but I would have thought that the investigation would have to focus more on the timeline now that we know or suspect that it was created to support the scenario painted by Jane

So much else that they did was based on that guy taking madeleine and taking him when Jane said she saw this.

I don't think they like ANY focus on their timeline or actual whereabouts so to that extent it must be nerve wracking to see how you yourself not only through your acts and failure to act made a place open for an abduction to happen, and then harmed the investigation.

it is hard to believe anyone would do that soley to cover their own behinds and not because they were "involved" some how but I suspect that is what they were most scared of - not what happened to MM but how it would potentially affect them.

Just as with postponing the rogatories when Metodo supposedly KNEW where MM was, etc. It shows a grave and continued lack of concern for her whereabouts or so some might think. That doesn't play well with the Poor brave tortured parents story the press keeps wanting to promote.
I think Redwood has suggested that the timeline is now from 9pm to 10pm without giving a reason, it is only that we know what that reason is that makes us one step ahead. The Public and Press weren't told. Another example of protecting the McCanns.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  margaret on Tue 22 Oct - 16:21

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Very true!

Give me an education at the University of Life any day!

Morning NBY, Cameron was born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth. Conveniently had an Aunt working at the Palace who got him his first job at Conservative Central Office. He had the backing of Murdoch to become PM and shown conclusively that he is reactive, not proactive, talks the talk but has achieved nothing .
Agree 100%  
 
Afternoon, pennylane, if Cameron allows any more time and money to investgate the phone pings I think Parliament will have something to say.
WHAT has been acheived in the last 2 and a half years costing a reported £5.4 million......b***er all.
Good afternoon to you panda  

You are right... a lorra lorra money spent,  and b***er all achieved by Operation Grange!       

and (OMG) what diabolical choice of candidates we have to choose from for next PM Election!
Back on topic....

I'm not going to say the SY investigation has achieved nothing until they come up with their result.... There's got to have been alot go on behind the scenes, they've had metodo3's and the pretendy detectives stuff to sort through aswell as the PJs files.

I would have suspicions about the way the investigation is going if they were constantly updating us but they aren't, so we'll see. The Mccanns don't look confident and that's enough for me.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  duncanmac on Tue 22 Oct - 16:33

Can someone confirm if I have missed something on the Tanner sighting ?

RW of SY now confirms that JT did see someone and that person has been traced.

But.
The independant witnessess insist JT never left the table all night.
Therefore, someone is telling Porkies.
RW of SY or the independant witnessess ?
I know who my money is on.

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 17:24

duncanmac wrote:Can someone confirm if I have missed something on the Tanner sighting ?

RW of SY now confirms that JT did see someone and that person has been traced.

But.
The independant witnessess insist JT never left the table all night.
Therefore, someone is telling Porkies.
RW of SY or the independant witnessess ?
I know who my money is on.
Hi duncanmac, Redword has discounted Tanners' evidence, and Oldfields' and said the timeline now is from 9-10pm . Iv'e been reading that e book I posted on this thread earlier and it really is very informative, it's 112 pages , I printed a copy. The more you read the more it is very hard to understand why the Portugese did not charge the McCanns with neglect after a week. another odd thing they did was allow Gerry to stay behind Kate in the room when she was being interviewed.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  widowan on Tue 22 Oct - 17:39

I don't think that SY not providing certain info to be out there at this point is an example of them covering up for or helping McCanns. There could be good reasons not to tell the press or public that the timeline has now opened up.

If we know about it, then Amaral's lawyers know about it, and Gerry and Kate know about it. So they might well look freaked out. We had 9 witnesses to the events that night, 9 people who would be very much involved as witnesses and if all 9 are not telling the truth - meeting to "agree" checks that didn't happen! - and sightings! - that has to be taken into consideration.

McCanns have a lot of good lawyers but if it were me, I would not want this information out there, as it makes them look very bad. Spin it as you might, they were upset understandably etc however they were not too upset to sit and draft a timeline of checks that now apparently are being disregarded - or at least that is what "it happened between 9 and 10" tells me - that if they headed over at 830 only one check was done.

Evidence by others working at the resort that they did not check as they claimed to - does make them look negligent but again - I'd be telling the truth given what was at stake. The time they spent drafting checking timelines that worked with Jane's "sighting" rather than spending that time searching for Madeleine would make even a trusting person suspicious.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Oct - 17:51



If i remember correctly, you live in America widowan don't you? The Crimewatch programme was a dismal failure, and you have to question Redwoods competence. He must have knows an E-fit would not produce anything after over 6 years , he us clutching at straws trying to justify the expenditure and SY manpower over the last 2 + years. Kate has said the Redwood keeps her informed , is that an unbiased investigation. Of course the press joined in the frenzy , it's a bit like the King's new clothes .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  jassi on Tue 22 Oct - 18:06

Panda wrote:

If i remember correctly, you live in America widowan don't you?  The Crimewatch programme was a dismal failure, and you have to question Redwoods competence. He must have knows an E-fit would not produce anything after over 6 years , he us clutching at straws trying to justify the expenditure and SY manpower over the last 2 + years. Kate has said the Redwood keeps her informed , is that an unbiased investigation. Of course the press joined in the frenzy , it's a bit like the King's new clothes .
That may not be true, but more a case of wishful thinking and keeping up appearances.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  duncanmac on Tue 22 Oct - 18:09

Panda wrote:

another odd thing they did was allow Gerry to stay behind Kate in the room when she was being interviewed.
Panda.
Not half as odd as interviewing one arguido, allowing them to go home to sleep with the second arguido, who was due to be interviewed the next day.

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  widowan on Tue 22 Oct - 18:12

Panda wrote:

If i remember correctly, you live in America widowan don't you?  The Crimewatch programme was a dismal failure, and you have to question Redwoods competence. He must have knows an E-fit would not produce anything after over 6 years , he us clutching at straws trying to justify the expenditure and SY manpower over the last 2 + years. Kate has said the Redwood keeps her informed , is that an unbiased investigation. Of course the press joined in the frenzy , it's a bit like the King's new clothes .
yes, I am in the US and didn't see Crimewatch. I hesitate to question the detective's competence because they did that with Amaral. If you saw the program and thought it spoke volumes about redwood's competence I am sure you have ample reason (we were busy with our own drama here the past few months with Obamacare and the Mexican stand off between White House and Congress over the government shut down).  

What e fit did he produce? What I gleaned from Blacksmith was that Redwood stated that Jane's abductor was not a POI - it turned out to have been someone else. From that you can draw a number of inferences.

you COULD argue that that points more at the PJ incompetence - surely if that person were findable and could be ruled out it could and should have been done earlier rather than focusing so much on what proved to be a red herring - however it doesn't sound like the PJ wasted much time on doing that, since they didn't trust that sighting, which was either good police work or good instinct -and that was Kate's complaint - here they had a sighting and the PJ were more interested in their alibis (T9, McCanns) and timeline and the cadaver alerts and so on rather than chasing down possible abductors. there are a lot of people to rule out however and the investigation properly begins with the parents and the witness statements, which proved so unreliable...

As far as Kate saying R keeps her informed, she says a lot of things. After being on the wrong side of the PJ they want to be seen to be on the right side of SY and would paint R as believing them and being helpful even if he was actually not. Gerry's blog during the time they were under high suspicion and called to the station to be interrogated was very blithe and of course they wouldn't say the stupid SY seems to be circling US again - trying to whip up a public outcry - until they absolutely have to.

I don't think SY will be too interested in the neglect angle as that's pretty much a proven fact and probably the time when they could have done something about that, has passed.

What efit did they show? Surely not the faked up photo of Jane's abductor - was it the two Scottish paedos? The one on the left looked a lot like Gerry, is that based on Smith sighting? Sorry to ask for the recap but I did not see the show so not sure what efit he showed around.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  widowan on Tue 22 Oct - 18:14

duncanmac wrote:
Panda wrote:

another odd thing they did was allow Gerry to stay behind Kate in the room when she was being interviewed.
Panda.
Not half as odd as interviewing one arguido, allowing them to go home to sleep with the second arguido, who was due to be interviewed the next day.
Maybe they thought that if the 2nd arguido changed his story based on the feedback of the first arguido, that would be telling? Did they have a legitimate legal reason to keep #1 in the police station over night at that point?

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  pennylane on Tue 22 Oct - 18:14

widowan wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:
widowan wrote:Hi guys, and gals, just checking in; not sure why but I am glad I did.

Something told me to look at Joana Morais and I see that the trial has been going on 7 days now, last day (day 7 of trial) was Oct 8 - I thought you'd be talking about that here but I guess I missed the thread?

Just read the tweets etc from the first 7 days of the libel trial and as expected, McCanns saying it was hurtful and damaging, Amaral's lawyer and others saying it was a good investigation and the book only repeats what's in the now open PJ files and constitutes the theory.

I did note that they had said they had "a few dark days" around the time she was taken but the damage of the book was (according to trish) 100 times worse - what could be worse than having your child kidnapped.

Also saw that they (Team McCann) wanted to bring in the South African with his body finding equipment and had accepted the likelihood of her death early on and that was what convinced the PJ to bring in Eddie and Keela.




And then I saw this:

British detectives launched a fresh investigation into the youngster's disappearance in July this year - two years into a review of the case - and believe she could still be alive.

A new BBC Crimewatch appeal is to be aired on Monday a bid to produce new witnesses.

The appeal will include a reconstruction of the "latest, most detailed understanding" of the events around the time Madeleine went missing.

Scotland Yard has revealed a vast log of mobile phone traffic could be the key to finding out what happened to the girl.


I see Clarrie still launching his "Maddie's in Africa!" type stories to coincide with the days Amaral's team gets to speak, or the papers are doing their thing - but I wondered - could SY be clever in announcing they believe the child is still alive - to get these phone records? Or what's going on with that? Presumably they can get records of the Tapas 9 and anyone else and then see the texts and so on, or at least the records of where everyone was when they were meant to be searching?

I understand from Blacksmith that SY detective has pretty much ruled out the Tanner sighting which puts all the rogatory statements and the written timeline if it was crafted to support Jane's bogus sighting, in a new and unfavorable light...
Widowan  is back. 
Yaay Widowan!   

Re your last paragraph..... Cancelling Jane's dodgy sighting, and explaining her 'mistaken identity' away, opens up the timeline for the abduction to occur.  If Redwood's the clean up man, he would have to do that surely?
Hi pennylane -

It does open the timeline up for the child to be abducted, it also means that part of why the invstigation was effed up, if it was, was because the T9 were consciously or subconsciously attempting to make the timeline fit because they were so sure that some guy taking his own kid back from crèche was actually the abduction of Maddie happening. So this begs the question about their veracity in general - they helped screw up the timeline and Clarence out there showing this efit of someone who didn't exist, as an abductor, helped McCann PR greatly but did NOT SERVE the investigation. they want to blame that on Amaral - that they "had to" spend their time and money on PR and their own defense and not on the search etc because of his book and the shoddy investigation etc however the investigation was interfered with by them right from the start. WHo wouldn't be looking closer at them, if one knew that their timeline was being gerryrigged to make an abduction under Gerry's nose possible - thus giving him (and all of them) an alibi?
Hi widowan, thanks for your reply x

Lots of things beg the veracity of the McCanns and friends, but that hasn't stopped them getting over thus far.  I realise the whoosh clucking of Bundleman is big though, and it would be so great if Operation Grange were in the midst of some sort of sting operation (fingers crossed). However DCI Redwood's claims that Bundleman was an innocent father carrying his child back from the creche,  puts as big a question mark over Redwood's head as it did over Tanner's.  Couple this with his overly enthusiastic multiple announcements that the McCann's and friends' are innocent, and that Madeleine was taken by a stranger, it doesn't bode at all well as far as I can see.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  margaret on Tue 22 Oct - 18:40

widowan wrote:

What efit did they show? Surely not the faked up photo of Jane's abductor - was it the two Scottish paedos? The one on the left looked a lot like Gerry, is that based on Smith sighting? Sorry to ask for the recap but I did not see the show so not sure what efit he showed around.
These ones widowan, it's actually two efits of the same person but it didn't stop them suddenly morphing into two people with the finger being pointed at the two Scottish paedos again.



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2468557/Good-Samaritan-questioned-Maddie-police-pair-paedophiles-let-live-home-released-prison.html

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum