Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

+38
cass
jinvta
fuzeta
Claudia79
wjk
mossman
MaryB
kitti
jassi
Chris
mara thon
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Karen
Freja53
interested
LJC
pennylane
tigger
marxman
SteveT
comperedna
wantthetruth
jeanmonroe
Angelina
gilly4
tanszi
Gobsmacked
margaret
matthew
duncanmac
chrissie
Roasted Arizona
Krisy22
ann_chovey
DavidA
winjoy
Loopdaloop
42 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  almostgothic Sat 19 Oct - 20:46

If Mr Redwood has been really smart with the Smithman announcement, he will have had (whilst he was speaking) a rogue camera trained upon the Rothley Two in their part of the studio, the footage being retained afterwards for analysis of body language/reactions.
I might have gone even further than that, with a bug in the studio's green room!

As for the phone data, I sometimes get the gut feeling that whatever SY tell us they are going to do has probably already been done. Maybe they already know which phone users are in the frame, and therefore the mere mention of the 'proposed' analysis might get certain people singing like canaries. (A bit like how terrorists can instil fear just by threatening rather than actual attacks).
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  mossman Sat 19 Oct - 20:55

I find what Redwood did not mention much more interesting
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 19 Oct - 20:58

If SY had been doing their job as they are trained to do, with the evidence they have they would have arrested the gruesome twosome in the first six months. It is just a charade and yes I think AR is taking the part of the village idiot. To be honest he looks and sounds it. Surely no man would make himself and his team look so daft without instruction!!!! A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 847843 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sat 19 Oct - 21:20

http://www.forensic-access.co.uk/cell-site-analysis-mobile-phones.asp

to locate a mobile phone to a specific geographical location at a specific time (or not being at that location)
to track a mobile phone’s movement over a specific time

wait & see if the "abductor" had his mobile phone with him 10pm 3 May 2007
& hopefully he can explain where he was leading up to the "abduction" when he said he was in location A...when in fact he was in location B
...of course the "real abductor" could have used his phone to implicate him A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 25346 
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Do you think the Buzzards are circling over the McCanns heads?

Post  winjoy Sun 20 Oct - 2:04

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/437948/Is-this-the-moment-of-Madeleine-McCann-s-kidnapping

The Sunday Express has all but spilt the beans! Wonderful to see that the truth is almost out! A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 25346 
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 20 Oct - 2:21

Panda wrote:
DavidA wrote:
Panda wrote:Like all of you I have been trying to understand what is going on here, the ups and downs and I can't make up my mind whether Redwood is the village idiot or a very clever Detective slowly unravelling this complicated case. The Press are at fever pitch with their reporting , especially, sky and the Sun, both owned by Murdoch ., the Sun being instrumental in persuading Cameron to order an investigation.

answers on a Postcard please.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 294124 

In my opinion it is not right to call him an idiot or other names. He may have had to take this case and not wanted it. If he does have some suspicion about the McCanns, he and his team would have to be very careful. Imagine what would happen if any accusation was made without 100% evidence? Their jobs would be finished.

We are in a different position because we can say our theories about the events, but he can not.

But the main things in my opinion that made the abduction story unbelievable are very obvious things, very simple things. For example, the apparent family problems before the holiday (airport bus and fact this video was kept and released), the very small amount of holiday photos when they had digital cameras (especially from the 3rd), leaving the children on the 3rd after the crying for no good reason (I do not believe even bad parents would take this risk of more crying being heard). Plus the strange behavior of the McCanns that many people noticed.

I think if someone is a detective, they would naturally notice these things and would consider anything strange to be important. So I do not believe any detective would consider it 100% sure that the McCanns were not involved. So whatever we see on television or in newspapers. I believe they will also be looking carefully at the McCanns.

Morning David 1, What bothers me though is the fact that 37 Detectives and 5 Clerical Staff have spent over 2 years and £5 million on this investigation and come up with virtually nothing. It's not even as if they had to start from scratch, all the information was in the Files prepared by the Portugese.
Wow Panda , I didn't realise you knew exactly what they were upto and were subject to regular briefings? A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 23324 

This is the same amount of money it costs to guard the embassy Julian assange is wholed up in.
Beef mince now costs nearly five pounds. Prices go up all he time.
You can only judge it when it is over. They could have easily shut up shop ages ago but haven't.

I also don't think he has been 'friendly' with them as opposed to professional.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 3:47

matthew wrote:http://www.forensic-access.co.uk/cell-site-analysis-mobile-phones.asp

to locate a mobile phone to a specific geographical location at a specific time (or not being at that location)
 to track a mobile phone’s movement over a specific time

wait & see if the "abductor" had his mobile phone with him 10pm 3 May 2007
& hopefully he can explain where he was leading up to the "abduction" when he said he was in location A...when in fact he was in location B
...of course the "real abductor" could have used his phone to implicate him A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 25346 
Morning matthew, I fell asleep and missed the 8.30pm showing of the sky programme , but they are showing it again tonight ....really going to Town about the McCanns aren't they:haha: 

This snippet is from the Express Report:-

Mr Smith’s wife Mary said: “We saw a man carrying a blonde child. It was just such a normal thing to see in a holiday resort – we didn’t think anything of it at the time.”

In 2008 Mr Smith worked on e-fit images, which were released on the BBC’s Crimewatch programme last week. Detectives from Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange have had over 2,400 calls and emails since the programme last Monday"

So......the Portugese organised the EFit picture, not SY as we were led to believe!!!! Just what the Hell have SY and Redwood in particular been doing for the last 2 years ???? I bet the phone calls they are talking about are the ones the PJ commissioned , the ones the Prosecutor asked a Court if the information could be used in a Trial, the Court said it would be too intrusive. When a Child's life/welfare is at stake I thought that a strange decision at the time.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 20 Oct - 9:30

I want to know where have the e-fits come from. We were first led to believe they were in the investigators files un-used, ergo the investigators were responsible for them.

In his statement Smith said Kennedy asked him to do a photo fit and he refused.

So did he change his mind later and was there a subsequent meeting with him and MCCann representatives or did the investigators draw it based on his first statement and description in the PJ files.

Amaral is very clear that Smith did not return to Portugal during his tenure, nor afterwards.

That article says they were done in 2008 but it still does not say by whom.

I would also like to know why SY are using e-fits possibly prepared under the direction or instruction of another outside party and in actual fact possibly paid for by the man who the witness identified.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 20 Oct - 9:37

wonder how many years this will go on? and at what part will portugal and the uk stand side by side in a press statement and say no more enough is enough
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 20 Oct - 9:47

winjoy wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/437948/Is-this-the-moment-of-Madeleine-McCann-s-kidnapping

The Sunday Express has all but spilt the beans!   Wonderful to see that the truth is almost out!  A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 25346 
(Sometimes this forum is strange. This post above contains an interesting link, very relevant to the thread but all the following posts continue disregarding it)

It is fascinating to see the Express newspaper going so close to the line, which they already lost a court case for apparently crossing before. They are making a indirect but very evident reference that it was Gerry who was seen.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 20 Oct - 10:02

DavidA wrote:
winjoy wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/437948/Is-this-the-moment-of-Madeleine-McCann-s-kidnapping

The Sunday Express has all but spilt the beans!   Wonderful to see that the truth is almost out!  A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 25346 
(Sometimes this forum is strange. This post above contains an interesting link, very relevant to the thread but all the following posts continue disregarding it)

It is fascinating to see the Express newspaper going so close to the line, which they already lost a court case for apparently crossing before. They are making a indirect but very evident reference that it was Gerry who was seen.

I'm not disregarding it, I am still thinking about it. I have said on this forum before, the only publication I think there may be a hint of the truth ever published in is the Express. Indeed, I look forward to their tongue in cheek carefully placed other headlines they often print when headlining a McCann story.

Anything that is considered a serious report needs thinking about and reading a few times. It is easy to comment immediately on other publications.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 20 Oct - 10:05

I have just been reading that article and came to the same conclusion - that James Murray went as far as he could in the circumstances.
Mr Desmond's bank account is safe this time, but it's still a job very well done.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 20 Oct - 10:52

Panda wrote:
So......the Portugese organised the EFit picture, not SY as we were led to believe!!!! Just what the Hell have SY and Redwood in particular been doing for the last 2 years ????  I bet the phone calls they are talking about are the ones the PJ commissioned , the ones the Prosecutor asked a Court if the information could be used in a Trial, the Court said it would be too intrusive. When a Child's life/welfare is at stake I thought that a strange decision at the time.
I believe it was the McC's PI's who had the e-fit pics done. Metodo 3 I think? SY probably found them in the files they took away.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 20 Oct - 10:55

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
So......the Portugese organised the EFit picture, not SY as we were led to believe!!!! Just what the Hell have SY and Redwood in particular been doing for the last 2 years ????  I bet the phone calls they are talking about are the ones the PJ commissioned , the ones the Prosecutor asked a Court if the information could be used in a Trial, the Court said it would be too intrusive. When a Child's life/welfare is at stake I thought that a strange decision at the time.
I believe it was the McC's PI's who had the e-fit pics done. Metodo 3 I think? SY probably found them in the files they took away.
Did Mr Smith actually speak to the PI's? Or are they not Mr Smith's efit's at all?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 20 Oct - 10:58

I don't know Angelina, I'm searching madly to try and find the link where I read it.
It may have been on Jill's.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 20 Oct - 11:04

This is what he said on 30 Jan 2008

He has been contacted by numerous tabloid press looking for stories. He has been contacted by Mr Brian Kennedy who is supporting the McCann family to take part in a photo fit exercise. He has given no stories or helped in any photo fits. He sent a solicitor's letter to six papers in relation material that was printed that was misquoted. The Evening Herald paid his solicitor's fees and all papers printed an apology. His photograph appeared in another tabloid paper and this matter is being pursued at the moment

Thanks to

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 11:14

The Sunday Express has all but spilt the beans! Wonderful to see that the truth is almost out! :grind

He wasn't holding her that way though, he was holding her upright against his shoulder....

In that picture, you can the 'abductors' face and the child's too.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 11:30

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
Morning wjk, it looks to me as though it was the Portugese:-

"Mr Smith’s statement, written out by a Portuguese detective, says: “After leaving the bar he (Mr Smith) travelled in the opposite direction and reached a set of stairs which gave access to Rua 25 de Abril (25th of April Street), parallel to Rua 1 de Maio (1st of May street)."....

He would have given a description then , surely? Metodo 3 were known more for money laundering  and fraud. A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Empty Do you think the Buzzards are circling over the McCanns heads?

Post  winjoy Sun 20 Oct - 12:41

almostgothic wrote:I have just been reading that article and came to the same conclusion - that James Murray went as far as he could in the circumstances.
Mr Desmond's bank account is safe this time, but it's still a job very well done.
It really looks that way to me - sailing close to the wind!
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 12:52

The Sun front Page is suggesting the "Cleaners again".!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Oct - 13:11

Panda wrote:

The Sun front Page is suggesting the "Cleaners again".!!!
Well, I suppose whoever went to the Batista supermarket, stocked up on bleach and j-cloths then forensically scoured out 5a, would technically count as a "cleaner".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 13:17

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 23324 

You all know me, I can't do photos, even though some Members have given me instructions. This time it's two young men they have photographed, or one is an efit of the other.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 20 Oct - 13:35

Panda wrote:

You all know me, I can't do photos, even though some Members have given me instructions.  This time it's two young men they have photographed, or one is an efit of the other.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 294124 
Meet the 'cleaners'....

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Article-2468557-09FACCEF000005DC-444_634x473
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 13:40

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

You all know me, I can't do photos, even though some Members have given me instructions.  This time it's two young men they have photographed, or one is an efit of the other.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 294124 
Meet the 'cleaners'....

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 2 Article-2468557-09FACCEF000005DC-444_634x473
Hi ann_chovey, thanks, but nothing happens when I click on the link, do you fancy opening it?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 20 Oct - 13:54

Hi Panda....the Wail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2468557/Good-Samaritan-questioned-Maddie-police-pair-paedophiles-let-live-home-released-prison.html

Good Samaritan 'questioned by Maddie police over pair of paedophiles he let live in his home after they were released from prison'
Charles O'Neill and William Lauchlan questioned two years ago in connection with Madeleine McCann's disappearance
Pair jailed for life in 2010 for murdering a mother who threatened to expose they were abusing boys
They first met Ewan Wilson who visited the duo in prison while they were serving time for indecent assaults on boys
Mr Wilson has confirmed he has spoken to police
Pair believed to be among a group of potential suspects of interest
By TARA BRADY
PUBLISHED: 09:36 GMT, 20 October 2013 | UPDATED: 12:08 GMT, 20 October 2013
12 View
comments
Detectives are hoping a good Samaritan who let two convicted paedophiles stay in his home can shed light on where the pair were when Madeleine McCann vanished.
Friends Charles O'Neill, 50, and William Lauchlan, 36, from Largs near Glasgow, in
Scotland, were questioned two years ago in connection with Madeleine's disappearance.
They were jailed for life in 2010 for abducting a 15-year-old and murdering a mother who had threatened to expose their abuse of boys.
Scroll down for video
Charles O'Neill (left) and William Lauchlan were jailed for life for murdering a mum and carrying out sex attacks on children
Charles O'Neill (left) and William Lauchlan were jailed for life for murdering a mum and carrying out sex attacks on children
They were interviewed in prison by detectives after inquiries revealed they had been touring Spain,
and possibly Portugal, on false passports when Madeleine disappeared in May 2007.
Prison visitor Ewan Wilson offered the pair a home in Falkirk, Scotland.

More...
Was missing Ben Needham at the same gypsy camp as 'Maria'? Police probe claims that abducted British boy was seen at site where blonde girl, four, was found
Boy, 14, arrested over sex attacks around a university campus
They first met when Mr Wilson visited the duo in prison while they were serving time for indecent assaults on boys.
Mr Wilson confirmed to The Sun he had spoken to the police.
Prime suspect: These e-fits are of the man seen carrying a child 500 yards from the McCanns' holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal
Prime suspect: These e-fits are of the man seen carrying a child 500 yards from the McCanns' holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal
Breakthrough? Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann received 150 calls from Holland after a TV broadcast there last night
Missing: Madeleine vanished on May 3, 2007 from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal
Breakthrough? Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann received 150 calls from Holland after a TV broadcast there last night
In 2006, locals learnt the two paedophiles were living at Mr Wilson's home which led to vigilantes throwing bricks and eggs at the house.
Charles O'Neill and William Lauchlan were jailed for life for murdering Allison McGarrigle (pictured)
Charles O'Neill and William Lauchlan were jailed for life for murdering Allison McGarrigle (pictured)
The pair fled to Spain and started up a cleaning business called Rainbow Cleaning Services.
At the same time a seven-year-old boy called Teremi Vargas disappeared in Gran Canaria where the pair were staying. The boy has never been found.
Lauchlan and O’Neill are known to have toured extensively and some reports suggested they were in
the Algarve at the time Madeleine disappeared.
They returned to the UK and began living in Blackpool in November 2007.
As convicted sex offenders they were required to report to police but they failed to declare they
had bought a van.
In 2008 they were charged with the murder of a Allison McGarrigle who lived with the pair.
She had threatened to expose their abuse to police.
At the High Court in 2010, the duo were convicted of strangling her, putting her body in a wheelie bin and dumping it at sea by the High Court in Glasgow in 2010.
The pair were also found guilty of a series of offences which included grooming a six-year-old boy
and attacking 15-year-old in Benidorm in 2004.
Police detail new E-fit, burglaries and nighttime creche

Dutch appeal: Chief Inspector Andy Redwood calls on Dutch viewers to report themselves if they were in the area at the time of the girl's disappearance in 2007, during a broadcast of Opsporing Verzocht on Dutch television
Dutch appeal: Chief Inspector Andy Redwood calls on Dutch viewers to report themselves if they were in the area at the time of the girl's disappearance in 2007, during a broadcast of Opsporing Verzocht on Dutch television
O'Neill was jailed for 30 years while Lauchlan was sentenced for 26 years.
Detectives are examining the movements of a number of paedophiles – British and mainland European – who are thought to have been in Portugal when Madeleine vanished.
Officers are analysing mobile phone data of people in Praia da Luz on the day Maddie went missing, in bid to build a case against child sex offenders who feature in the inquiry.
They are also looking at credit card and bank transactions of these potential suspects to see if it proves where they were around the time she went missing.
O'Neill and Lauchlan are believed to be among a group of potential suspects or people of interest and police are following up a many lines of inquiry.
Last week, police issued new e-fit images of two men which resemble the pair.
Madeleine disappeared from her room at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.
Response: After the couple's appeal on BBC Crimewatch(pictured), a number of callers gave names for the man police believe snatched Madeleine
Response: After the couple's appeal on BBC Crimewatch(pictured), a number of callers gave names for the man police believe snatched Madeleine
Search: Madeleine's mother said she was 'genuinely hopeful' of a breakthrough
Search: Madeleine's mother said she was 'genuinely hopeful' of a breakthrough
New timeline: The Crimewatch special revealed that police were now looking at Madeleine's abduction as being at 10pm and not 9.15pm
New timeline: The Crimewatch special revealed that police were now looking at Madeleine's abduction as being at 10pm and not 9.15pm
Mother Kate McCann and her husband Gerry had been dining with friends less than 100 yards away in a tapas restaurant on the Mark Warner complex.
Detectives investigating the child's disappearance have received 1,400 new leads since a new
appeal on BBC's Crimewatch aired last week.
Her parents said they are 'genuinely hopefully' that police can make progress in the investigation after the special broadcast.
With 6.7million viewers, the appeal attracted the biggest Crimewatch audience on record – almost double the average of 3.9 million.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman declined to comment this morning saying: 'We will not be giving a running commentary.'
Share or comment on this article

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2468557/Good-Samaritan-questioned-Maddie-police-pair-paedophiles-let-live-home-released-prison.html#ixzz2iGZivnpg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next