Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

+38
cass
jinvta
fuzeta
Claudia79
wjk
mossman
MaryB
kitti
jassi
Chris
mara thon
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Karen
Freja53
interested
LJC
pennylane
tigger
marxman
SteveT
comperedna
wantthetruth
jeanmonroe
Angelina
gilly4
tanszi
Gobsmacked
margaret
matthew
duncanmac
chrissie
Roasted Arizona
Krisy22
ann_chovey
DavidA
winjoy
Loopdaloop
42 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  kitti Sun 20 Oct - 14:00

Who the hell would go visit a PAEDO and then let them live with them...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 Empty Re: A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 14:25

Mucho Gracias, ann_chovey....well if this article is not more p*** taking by the Press, I don't know what is.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 23324  These Guys were interested in BOYS not GIRLS, interviewed 2 years ago, presumably by SY....the Buzzards are circling and if Amaral wins, that's the end for the McCanns, and Redford.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 20 Oct - 14:39

I think this is really what its all about. what happens if Dr G Amaral wins his case? I still think its a form of subliminal pressure on Portugal.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 14:54

tanszi wrote:I think this is really what its all about.  what happens if Dr G Amaral wins his case? I still think its a form of subliminal pressure on Portugal.
I think if Amaral wins tanzi, the "Madeleine died in 5a " will be accepted and the fact that Redwood has come up with nothing after over 2 years of research will emphasise this . Cameron might close the investigation or haul in Redwood to ask what exactly has he got to suggest it should continue.

He is cutting so much that the Public may have something to say about wasting any more money, or the Members of Parliament.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 19:48

Iv'e just been watching the Sky programme again and noted a couple of comments. First of all the Portugese Residents are fed up to the eye teeth that yet again PDL has camera crews and reporters about. Someone remarked that the Portugese Police have not made a public statement on this latest news about the Investigation and I wondered whether it is because they have nothing to say, or are letting Redwood have full rein and laughing to themselves. It really is an odd arrangement when you have the Police of one Country having their work gone over with a fine tooth comb by
Police of another Country !!! Gerry and Kate must be feeling nervous about the Trial , their reputation will be in tatters if they lose. we have yet to hear from Amaral's other Witnesses. Those Buzzocks are still circling/A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 20 Oct - 20:00

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
So......the Portugese organised the EFit picture, not SY as we were led to believe!!!! Just what the Hell have SY and Redwood in particular been doing for the last 2 years ????  I bet the phone calls they are talking about are the ones the PJ commissioned , the ones the Prosecutor asked a Court if the information could be used in a Trial, the Court said it would be too intrusive. When a Child's life/welfare is at stake I thought that a strange decision at the time.
I believe it was the McC's PI's who had the e-fit pics done. Metodo 3 I think? SY probably found them in the files they took away.
Morning wjk, it looks to me as though it was the Portugese:-

"Mr Smith’s statement, written out by a Portuguese detective, says: “After leaving the bar he (Mr Smith) travelled in the opposite direction and reached a set of stairs which gave access to Rua 25 de Abril (25th of April Street), parallel to Rua 1 de Maio (1st of May street)."....

He would have given a description then , surely?  Metodo 3 were known more for money laundering  and fraud.  A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 294124 

Heres the link...Channel 4 News from approx. 34 secs..

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid601325122001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAEabvr4~,Wtd2HT-p_Vh4qBcIZDrvZlvNCU8nxccG&bctid=2743561629001
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 20 Oct - 20:14

The big question remains, why were they "hidden" in private investigators' files for FIVE years? Private investigators hired by the McCanns and subsidized by donations to the fund? I have to wonder how people who donated feel about the McCanns hiding the "evidence" the police now find to be critical.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 20:47

Thanks wjk, this makes it worse!!!1 First of all Metodo 3 never told, nor handed over , the Efit, then, Scotland Yard who we saw many months ago taking the files from Metodo 3 have only JUST issued the EPrint !!!! After only 6 months Metodo 3 couldn't have had that many Files, don't you usually tell your Client what you have found. ??? Wouldn't the Mccanns keep this and hand it over to either the Portugese or SY when they started their Review.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 20 Oct - 20:55

Panda wrote:Thanks wjk, this makes it worse!!!1  First of all Metodo 3 never told, nor handed over , the Efit, then, Scotland Yard who we saw many months ago taking the files from Metodo 3 have only JUST issued the EPrint !!!!  After only 6 months Metodo 3 couldn't have had that many Files, don't you usually tell your Client what you have found. ??? Wouldn't the Mccanns keep this and hand it over to either the Portugese or SY when they started their Review.

Yes, IF the McCanns wanted it to be investigated!
They've always wanted the Smith sighting kept under wraps imo. I wonder why that would be?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 20 Oct - 20:59

interested wrote:The big question remains, why were they "hidden" in private investigators' files for FIVE years? Private investigators hired by the McCanns and subsidized by donations to the fund? I have to wonder how people who donated feel about the McCanns hiding the "evidence" the police now find to be critical.
I am not sure it is clear that the McCanns hid this.

However, based on the difficulties it seemed the PJ had, the issues with the private investigators and now the changing of timelines by SY, I think that maybe this all connects with the fact that the whole story was so unclear based on confusing information given from the Tapas group.

I remember even at the beginning a reporter very quickly discounted the McCanns suggestion that the apartment was only a very short walk from the tapas restaurant.

Maybe this encouraged investigators (both official and private) to assume they would never find anything, and so the job was not done in the most serious way?
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 21:19

DavidA wrote:
interested wrote:The big question remains, why were they "hidden" in private investigators' files for FIVE years?  Private investigators hired by the McCanns and subsidized by donations to the fund?  I have to wonder how people who donated feel about the McCanns hiding the "evidence" the police now find to be critical.
I am not sure it is clear that the McCanns hid this.

However, based on the difficulties it seemed the PJ had, the issues with the private investigators and now the changing of timelines by SY, I think that maybe this all connects with the fact that the whole story was so unclear based on confusing information given from the Tapas group.

I remember even at the beginning a reporter very quickly discounted the McCanns suggestion that the apartment was only a very short walk from the tapas restaurant.

Maybe this encouraged investigators (both official and private) to assume they would never find anything, and so the job was not done in the most serious way?
Hi DavidA, I suspect Metodo 3 were hired more for Money Laundering and fraud than finding missing children . , Similarly Hallogen who was extradited to the U.S. some months ago. he was paid £300,000 by the Fund and when a Reporter asked Clarence whether the McCanns would be taking action against Halligen he abruptly said "The case is closed". I remember a Member on 3a's , her Avatar was a black dog but I can't remember her name, who said the £300,000 went into one of Brian Kennedy's Companies and out the next day.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 20 Oct - 21:25

OT but I think I heard/read Halligen was back in Ireland now.
I think he was freed in June.
Just thought I'd mention it as his name has cropped up A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 25346 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 20 Oct - 21:45

wjk wrote:OT but I think I heard/read Halligen was back in Ireland now.
I think  he was freed in June.
Just thought I'd mention it as his name has cropped up A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 25346 

How did he get away with that wjk, he owed a SA. Comany over $ 1 million. June was roughly the time I wrote to SY via whatdotheyknow asking whether they had interviewed him while he was in HM Prison about the £300,000 paid to him by the Fund. The reply was the usual unable to comment and 10 days later he was extradited. At the time I regarded it as more Government cover up .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 20 Oct - 21:52

Panda, this link is from May 2013..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kevin-halligen-madeleine-mccann-parents-1895650

It says "He will be freed from jail next month, due to time he has already served, then deported"

I've since heard he's now back in Ireland.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 10:18

wjk wrote:Panda, this link is from May 2013..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kevin-halligen-madeleine-mccann-parents-1895650

It says "He will be freed from jail next month, due to time he has already served, then deported"  

I've since heard he's now back in Ireland.

Morning wjk, I always thought it was odd that the McCanns never tried to get their , sorry, Fund, £300,000, back.  Clarence was asked that by a Reporter and told "the matter is closed". You can guess why.!!!  These Press reports are rubbish, the public knows it, we know it , so if this is the best SY can do, pack up and go home I say . A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 25346 I'm sure more topics we can get our teeth into will come up .

Last edited by Panda on Mon 21 Oct - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 21 Oct - 10:27

Try reading the latest comments in the Mirror (if they're still there from last night). That will soon show you which way the wind is blowing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 11:33

Iris wrote:Try reading the latest comments in the Mirror (if they're still there from last night).  That will soon show you which way the wind is blowing.
Morning Iris, I had a look at the topics and couldn't see the Mirror one....give us a clue, what's the heading.?A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 14:00

wjk.....I was browsing this Blog and came across this article about Halligen ....he must have done a deal if he is in Ireland , Mitchell said recently that the McCanns "may" sue Halligen, , guess they've got too much to worry about a measly £300,000 to worry about.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 294124 BTW, I think it was a South African Firm he swindled out of $1.4 million , the Law firm is misleading, it was a Client of the Law Firm who invested £1 million in one of Halligen's Companies, right little Walter Mitty Halligen turned out to be.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 294124 

Madeleine McCann detective loses appeal against extradition

Posted by admin on Jun 22nd, 2011 and filed under Liverpool Echo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

A BUSINESSMAN whose firm helped look for Madeleine McCann has failed in a last ditch High Court bid to escape extradition over an alleged £1.3m fraud.

Kevin Halligen is now set to stand trial in the US accused of defrauding a London law firm.

It is claimed he took the money to secure the release of Dutch business executives arrested in the Ivory Coast but instead spent it on a mansion.

The 49-year-old’s company, Oakley International, was employed in 2008 by Allerton-born Kate and Gerry McCann to find their three-year-old daughter, who disappeared in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.

But after six months, his contract was cancelled by the Find Madeleine Fund after he delivered little to the investigation.

Halligen, whose firm was based in Washington, was arrested in 2009 after months spent evading police.

He was found staying at the plush Old Bank hotel in Oxfordshire, where he was known under a number of aliases.

Halligen would spend most of his evenings getting drunk in the bar, witnesses said, and caused consternation over unpaid bills.

In December last year, Home Secretary Theresa May ordered his extradition to stand trial in America, but lawyers for Halligen challenged the move at London’s High Court.

However, his case fell at the first hurdle yesterday when top judges ruled he had left it too late to lodge an appeal against the extradition order.

They also dismissed claims that the tight time limit violated his human rights.

Mr Justice Stadlen concluded: “The court has no jurisdiction to entertain Mr Halligen’s appeal.”

Kate McCann this month said she was confident that her daughter can be traced after Scotland Yard was called in to review the investigation.

Read the original article in the Liverpool Echo (here).

Leave a Reply
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 21 Oct - 14:12

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:Try reading the latest comments in the Mirror (if they're still there from last night).  That will soon show you which way the wind is blowing.
Morning Iris, I had a look at the topics and couldn't see the Mirror one....give us a clue, what's the heading.?A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 25346 
These I think.............

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/vile-trolls-target-madeleine-mccann-2472668
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 14:39

Thanks ann_chovey , it was 3a's in the Mirror that had to close down because of abuse towards the McCanns , why didn't they reject inflammatory posts like most Press Forums do.

cwporter.com/mccann.htm

I don't know what this is but it looked interesting.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 21 Oct - 14:47

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

Amazing that the comments have been allowed to stay! A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 307691 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 16:40

chrissie wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

Amazing that the comments have been allowed to stay! A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 307691 
As I said chrissie , the buzzards are circling , all we need is that evidence to prove the McCanns culpable , where is it coming from though , without concrete evidence , the Mccanns will close the Fund soon after the Trial and I wouldn't be surprised if Kate took the Twins to Canada. If true that she and Gerry have split she can make a new life for herself there.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Oct - 17:20

What I don't understand is why Redwood did not comment on the shutters when he told us the timelines had altered making it no 9 to 10 for the Abductor to strike. This is why they wouldn't attend a recon. Any other Parent would have welcomed it if it helped the Police to find their child.

Kate said a few times, especailly in the Channel 4 Production that the shutters were up and the window open with curtains blowing. The PJ dismissed this and the only evidence found was Kate's print on the Window.......the Portugese dusted for prints but I don't remember seeing their Report. Those Blinds are very very heavy and make quite a noise when lifted up and Madeleine was a light sleeper Wouldn't you think she would wake up with the noise, maybe the twins as well.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 21 Oct - 17:37

Panda wrote:wjk.....I was browsing this Blog and came across this article about Halligen ....he must have done a deal if he is in Ireland , Mitchell said recently that the McCanns "may" sue Halligen, , guess they've got too much to worry about a measly £300,000 to worry about.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 294124 BTW, I think it was a South African Firm he swindled out of $1.4 million , the Law firm is misleading, it was a Client of the Law Firm who invested £1 million in one of Halligen's Companies, right little Walter Mitty Halligen turned out to be.A Dissection of the EBook about the McCanns - Page 3 294124 

Madeleine McCann detective loses appeal against extradition

Posted by admin on Jun 22nd, 2011 and filed under Liverpool Echo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

A BUSINESSMAN whose firm helped look for Madeleine McCann has failed in a last ditch High Court bid to escape extradition over an alleged £1.3m fraud.

Kevin Halligen is now set to stand trial in the US accused of defrauding a London law firm.

It is claimed he took the money to secure the release of Dutch business executives arrested in the Ivory Coast but instead spent it on a mansion.

The 49-year-old’s company, Oakley International, was employed in 2008 by Allerton-born Kate and Gerry McCann to find their three-year-old daughter, who disappeared in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.

But after six months, his contract was cancelled by the Find Madeleine Fund after he delivered little to the investigation.

Halligen, whose firm was based in Washington, was arrested in 2009 after months spent evading police.

He was found staying at the plush Old Bank hotel in Oxfordshire, where he was known under a number of aliases.

Halligen would spend most of his evenings getting drunk in the bar, witnesses said, and caused consternation over unpaid bills.

In December last year, Home Secretary Theresa May ordered his extradition to stand trial in America, but lawyers for Halligen challenged the move at London’s High Court.

However, his case fell at the first hurdle yesterday when top judges ruled he had left it too late to lodge an appeal against the extradition order.

They also dismissed claims that the tight time limit violated his human rights.

Mr Justice Stadlen concluded: “The court has no jurisdiction to entertain Mr Halligen’s appeal.”

Kate McCann this month said she was confident that her daughter can be traced after Scotland Yard was called in to review the investigation.

Read the original article in the Liverpool Echo (here).

Leave a Reply
Afternoon Panda, yes, that article must be about his extradition to the US from the UK as its from 2011.
Either way, they are not in a rush to him in court are they?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 21 Oct - 17:39

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:

As I said chrissie , the buzzards are circling , all we need is that evidence to prove the McCanns culpable , where is it coming from though , without concrete evidence , the Mccanns will close the Fund soon after the Trial and I wouldn't be surprised if Kate took the Twins to Canada. If true that she and Gerry have split she can make a new life for herself there.
I just don't see her leaving her mum and dad or Uncle Brian and his wife.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next