Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine!

+2
tanszi
chrissie
6 posters

Go down

Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! Empty Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine!

Post  margaret Tue 22 Oct - 12:38

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/im-not-bleddy-hater-lorraine.html

Monday, 21 October 2013

I'M NOT A BLEDDY HATER LORRAINE!

It is about time those who fawn over the McCanns stopped with the name calling. For whatever reason, they are viewing this case through rose tinted glasses, never stopping for one moment to consider that their deeply entrenched, starry eyed judgement of this grieving couple might be wrong?

I don't believe the McCanns, and if anyone bothered to do a quick public opinion poll, it would soon become apparent, that not many people do. The huge audiences they attract are not sympathetic to their plight, merely astonished that the debacle continues.

Like hundreds of thousands of others out there, I don't hate the McCanns, I hate being lied to. I hate that these breakfast sofa Queens consider that their opinions are the only ones that matter, and that anyone who views this case differently to themselves must be low life scum who are persecuting the bereft parents of a missing child purely out of spite and malice. How little they think of the non professional classes who make up a large chunk of their audience.

They have accepted, without question, the word of parents who admitted they left their children alone, almost every night of their holiday, even when their oldest child asked them why they didn't come to herself and her brother when they cried. As heartbreaking as that is, the parents then went out again, and that child is missing, probably dead. Are these commentators aware that on May 1st Madeleine cried non stop for over an hour, sobbing and screaming inbetween? Are they aware of the distress of the elderly lady in the apartment upstairs, hearing this child cry and being unable to do anything? Are they holding their hands over their ears and saying 'that's horrid, I'm not listening'?

They are accepting, on the word of two former suspects, that experienced detective Goncalo Amaral and the Portuguese police who investigated Madeleine's disappearance are incompetent and corrupt, as too are the officials who run the Judiciary. The final report does not say the parents are innocent, the final report says they lost the opportunity to prove their innocence. Kate refused to answer police questions and the entire group refused to return for a reconstruction.

Of course among the McCann watchers, there will be gloaters inevitable in a case such as this. Gloaters for non Blackadder fans, are people who crowd around to gloat at others' misfortunes. The McCanns did of course give all of us an opportunity to pat ourselves on the backs, because unlike the good doctors, we would never have left our tiny children on their own to go out to dinner, so we are better than them. However, those who wanted to say that, got it out of their system long ago. Now the hot news is a Gerry lookalike wandering around PDL at 10pm with a Madeleine lookalike. I could have tripled the length of that last sentence by stating it couldn't possibly be him, but I couldn't bring myself to type it. Of course, my omission will lay me open to all sorts of hate mail, but, seriously, what are the chances of Gerry having a doppelganger in PDL, out and about enjoying the night air at the same time as himself, and making off with a child who looked exactly like Madeleine? They even had matching chinos with buttons down the side. Spooky huh? I say the aforementioned with trepidation, because I fear a future where questioning the McCanns will lead straight to jail without passing Go.

I must be careful. The watchers are watching our words. I'm already on the Hate List of a known McCann enforcer. Its kind of like the old McCarthy Blacklist, with name calling and character assassination. They keep track of my internet activity 24/7, its a bit creepy, but on the plus side, as a narcissistic writer I always have readers, and lucky me, they never miss a grammatical error! They have after all these years, pretty much done their worst, but I still live in fear of them catching a picture of me scratching my arse and placing it alongside a picture of an outsize orangutan and a Spot the Difference caption. I have confidence and paranoia issues. I could cry sometimes, but it makes my eyes go puffy. McCann supporters can be very cruel. I wonder if Lorraine and her colleagues are aware of the activities of the enforcement arm of the McCann campaign - have they ever bothered to look?

Over ninety percent of those who do not believe the McCanns are reasonable, logical people, from all walks of life, who simply find this story has gone so far into Wonderland that it no longer makes sense, not that it was up to much in the first place. Those brave enough to dip a toe, will soon discover they are far from alone in their doubts. Sadly, such is life, as in any movement or campaign, there is a small minority who cross the line, but for the majority of us who discuss this case, bad taste is bad taste, no matter what side you are on. These journalists have the communication skills to challenge opinions they do not like, so why resort to ridiculous assertions and name calling?

Those of us on the receiving end of this constant abuse are here because we took an interest in the tragic case of a small girl who disappeared from her bed while on holiday. We were alarmed at the disparities in the parents stories, their increasingly odd behaviour and the horrible feeling that we were being manipulated. We had no idea then that we would come head to head with a fully armed media war machine that would go to any lengths to shut us up.

There is no evidence of abduction, and grown ups don't like being told to believe in something for which there is no definitive proof. I believe God has the same problem. The majority of child abduction cases involve the parents. It is not unreasonable to ask why Kate and Gerry McCann should be above suspicion. A wicked crime has been committed, we should never forget that. This case should not be about sympathy and support for the parents, it should be about discovering the fate of the child. Rather than calling us names and dismissing us as 'haters' Lorraine et al should at least have the courtesy of listening to our reasons for not believing, and engage in civilised debate.

Why, for example, do they accept unconditionally the word of two former suspects over that of the long serving detective Goncalo Amaral, his entire team, the English police involved in the original investigation and the Portuguese Judiciary? Every lead was exhausted, the files, available to all, reveal a thorough and transparent investigation carried out by the PJ, the biggest missing child search in Portugual's history.

Lorraine, Jane, Allison etc, should put aside their prejudice, and read the Portuguese investigation files, or even the book of Goncalo Amaral - its a more reader friendly version of the files, before judging this kind and dedicated cop, so cruelly. He is not the monster portrayed by the McCanns and their spin doctors as the first few pages of The Truth of The Lie*, will quickly reveal. They should also accept that a large number of their viewers and readers are among those so called 'haters' and 'nutcases' because they are astute enough to know when they are being lied to, even if the accomplished journalists and presenters don't.

*http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/madeleine-mccann-in-books.html

Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 307691 Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 944533 Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 83453 

Well said Cristobell !

Let's see if Lorraine has the grace to respond, or even researches the real haters and trolls, those who SUPPORT the McCanns.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! Empty Re: Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine!

Post  chrissie Tue 22 Oct - 12:47

Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 307691 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! Empty Re: Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine!

Post  tanszi Tue 22 Oct - 13:15

I agree, excellent article Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 307691 Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 307691 
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 22 Oct - 16:58

Wouldn't it be wonderful if LK printed this in her Saturday tripe column. Just to show what vile internet trolls are like. Most of us have reasoned debate and discuss the files etc and this would show that we're not vindictive haters we just want the truth.

Great stuff Cristobell.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Tue 22 Oct - 18:01

Wonderful stuff. Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 25346 
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 22 Oct - 18:21

jay2001 wrote:Wouldn't it be wonderful if LK printed this in her Saturday tripe column.  Just to show what vile internet trolls are like.  Most of us have reasoned debate and discuss the files etc and this would show that we're not vindictive haters we just want the truth.

Great stuff Cristobell.
Do you know after the CW programme a friend of mine asked me about my interest in this case because she' d seen me reply to people's questions on the FB groups ( I gave her the website to Mr.Amarals book and stuff) she said to me 'l can honestly say from what I've seen you write and what I've seen on those FB group pages there's never been anything nasty against the McCanns just discussion so why are the Mccanns saying that?'

She'd always been suspicious of the Mccanns but her and her hubby are convinced the Mccanns know more than they let on now, they couldn't even watch CW because they said the Kate infuriated them saying 'we did nothing wrong'.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Tue 22 Oct - 18:33

Cristobell blogspot: I'm not a bleddy hater Lorraine! 307691 
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down