Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Karen on Sat 26 Oct - 8:55

Word is definately getting around, 15thousand members on facebook and then this : - with thanks to Bev


http://live.feedjit.com/live/mccannpjfiles.co.uk/0/

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman on Sat 26 Oct - 9:16

tigger wrote:
mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:People often ask 'Why would the McCanns request a SY review if they are guilty?' áWell we now know that the PJ in Portimoa opened their Review March 2011, two months prior to the McCann's open letter to Cameron skulduggery May 2011. The UK Operation Grange team, courtesy of the Home Office, was immediately launched, and they went about coordinating with another team in Oporto in search of the phantom abductor? Make of that what you will.

But what are the original team working on that have reopened the case??????
Pennylane, I have always said the letter was published because the McCanns knew there was going to be a review and they were pre-empting the announcement. áReading your post one wonders if the UK review was opened with a view to carrying out the whitewash and getting rid of the Portugese. áSomething seems to have gone wrong though.
I hope so!
I do recall seeing or hearing Gerry say -a full year before that letter was published- áthat they wanted a review.
So that has always made me doubt the SY investigation.
Obviously many things are going on behind the scenes with constant adjustments - seems to have reached critical mass.
Will the McCanns be thrown to the lions yet the reasons for the protection stay hidden?

Hello Tigger, I would settle for justice without knowing the reason for protection, although the whole package would be welcome.

It is starting to remind me of the Tom and Gerry cartoon, I don't know if you are familiar with it. It is cat and mouse, the cat always trying to get the mouse. The small, unassuming mouse manages the element of surprise in ingenious ways and outsmart the big cat eventually.

Something has certainly gone wrong (or right depending on who you are). The protectors took their eye off the ball and allowed a crack to appear. With all that is going on in the UK at the moment, perhaps they were busy fighting another scandal and couldn't keep all the balls in the air.

The best advantage Portugal have now, if this is a serious investigation, is that the McCanns no longer have the element of surprise. The PJ will have learned huge lessons from the last time and just may be able to stay one step ahead.

We will see.


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Panda on Sat 26 Oct - 9:17

Karen wrote:Word is definately getting around, á15thousand members on facebook and then this : - with thanks to Bev


http://live.feedjit.com/live/mccannpjfiles.co.uk/0/
WOW Keela, many thanks for this , I started reading but will copy and paste the link because it is too long to digest. As it happens cass and I were just discussing this on the Buzzards thread , it was Stuart Prior who suggested "no useful information would be gained by a recon" when asked by Rachel Mampilly. I am not a Member of facebook, but maybe you or someone here could post it there to show readers that the U.K. Police did nothing to help.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  kitti on Sat 26 Oct - 9:23

If there's to be a recon, The rest of the tapas would have to attend wouldn't they otherwise it wouldnt be viable would it.


Are they attending ?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  cass on Sat 26 Oct - 9:28

kitti they have always said they will do everything it takes to find madeleine for their friends - so cannot see how they can get out of this if kate and gerry attend - big IF for all of them unless they cannot say no

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Sat 26 Oct - 10:43

mossman wrote:
tigger wrote:
mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:People often ask 'Why would the McCanns request a SY review if they are guilty?' áWell we now know that the PJ in Portimoa opened their Review March 2011, two months prior to the McCann's open letter to Cameron skulduggery May 2011. The UK Operation Grange team, courtesy of the Home Office, was immediately launched, and they went about coordinating with another team in Oporto in search of the phantom abductor? Make of that what you will.

But what are the original team working on that have reopened the case??????
Pennylane, I have always said the letter was published because the McCanns knew there was going to be a review and they were pre-empting the announcement. áReading your post one wonders if the UK review was opened with a view to carrying out the whitewash and getting rid of the Portugese. áSomething seems to have gone wrong though.
I hope so!
I do recall seeing or hearing Gerry say -a full year before that letter was published- áthat they wanted a review.
So that has always made me doubt the SY investigation.
Obviously many things are going on behind the scenes with constant adjustments - seems to have reached critical mass.
Will the McCanns be thrown to the lions yet the reasons for the protection stay hidden?
Hello Tigger, I would settle for justice without knowing the reason for protection, although the whole package would be welcome.

It is starting to remind me of the Tom and Gerry cartoon, I don't know if you are familiar with it. áIt is cat and mouse, the cat always trying to get the mouse. áThe small, unassuming mouse ámanages the element of surprise in ingenious ways and outsmart the big cat eventually.

Something has certainly gone wrong (or right depending on who you are). áThe protectors took their eye off the ball and allowed a crack to appear. áWith all that is going on in the UK at the moment, perhaps they were busy fighting another scandal and couldn't keep all the balls in the air.

The best advantage Portugal have now, if this is a serious investigation, is that the McCanns no longer have the element of surprise. áThe PJ will have learned huge lessons from the last time and just may be able to stay one step ahead.

We will see.

Yes we can safely assume the Operation Grange Review was launched as a result of the unpublicised Review in Portimoa! Scotland Yard then seemed to hustle up another team in Oporto, to promote the abduction scenario. Trying to put the squeeze on the Portimoa team perhaps? áThis is the type of bullying tactic we've come to expect from the Home Office where the McCann's dirty deeds are concerned. á

The Home Office has not wavered in its vast efforts to get the McCanns off the hook, even as they were arguidos and the CSI dogs were marking death in their apartment they were wholeheartedly supported. Gerry was invited as guest speaker and got a standing ovation at the police conference, and he has been greatly assisted by Jim Gamble, and indeed the Met Commissioner himself, Bernard Hogan-Howe, who sent up balloons for Maddie and has loudly voiced his support for 'the tortured' parents. I fear some powerful people are determined to do whatever it takes to exonerate the McCanns.

When you see the enormous amounts of information and videos on the Internet relating to the McCanns culpability, you wonder at the audacity of those pushing the whitewash, but it seems sadly inevitable nonetheless. áI have nightmares of Gerry McCann rising victoriously up the political ranks when this is all over. áBoth the Jimmy Savile scandal and the Hillsborough tragedy involved considerable elements within the British political and justice system to suppress, and I see similarities here, the only difference is the crime happened abroad and so it was not successfully contained at it's most critical time.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman on Sat 26 Oct - 11:00

Hi pennylane, there was an initial cover up without doubt. McCanns plucked out of Portugal like a spy film, the plan was it would all go away. It did not.

What holds me back from the whitewash theory is that I cannot understand why SY would make the review an investigation. Then out of nowhere we get the Portugese jumping in. They have surprised me.

So why do the PJ suddenly arrive at the party, why upscale the review to investigation in the UK, if both groups are conspiring to carry out a whitewash ? It's a very risky way to whitewash, I think.

It's seems to me like an even worse plan than the one the tapas made the first night.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Panda on Sat 26 Oct - 11:08


Hi mossman, I understood the Oporto Team consists of 4 Senior Portugese Detectives and would suggest they were engaged by the Portugese to ensure there would be no SY whitewash. This is why the Portugese Attorney General rejected a call from SY to open the case, but agreed on the Oporto evidence. It was stressed that the SY and Oporto investigations are seperate , it will be very interesting to see how this shapes up.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman on Sat 26 Oct - 11:22

Hi panda, yes, maybe all is not lost yet.á

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Sat 26 Oct - 12:13

Let's face it, the Operation Grange Review wouldn't have made much difference in the grand scheme, no matter what they concluded. áNot as long as the Portuguese police files remained so critically damaging to the McCanns. áFor a total whitewash to make a difference, police forces in both countries would have to 'conclude' Madeleine was abducted by a stranger. áIt's difficult to accept this is possible I know, and only time will tell. á

As far as Operation Grange are concerned, Andy Redwood has made their position abundantly clear regarding Maddie being taken by a stranger, and the McCanns not being suspects. áOne could be forgiven for thinking that is ALL they care about getting across to the masses.

I agree a whitewash now is a risky strategy, but the way things look to me, by far the biggest risk would be to anyone in the know that might want to come forward.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman on Sat 26 Oct - 12:47

pennylane wrote:Let's face it, the Operation Grange Review wouldn't have made much difference in the grand scheme, no matter what they concluded. áNot as long as the Portuguese police files remained so critically damaging to the McCanns. áFor a total whitewash to make a difference, police forces in both countries would have to 'conclude' Madeleine was abducted by a stranger. áIt's difficult to accept this is possible I know, and only time will tell. á

As far as Operation Grange are concerned, Andy Redwood has made their position abundantly clear regarding Maddie being taken by a stranger, and the McCanns not being suspects. áOne could be forgiven for thinking that is ALL they care about getting across to the masses.

I agree a whitewash now is a risky strategy, but the way things look to me, by far the biggest risk would be to anyone in the know that might want to come forward.

I accept it is possible and think the odds are 50/50 at the moment.

In Crimewatch Redwood said one reading of the evidence was planned abduction. That "one" makes a very big difference and does not commit him to anything in a final way.

We will never be formally told the parents are suspects, until they are officially arrested for questioning. They cannot even say they are keeping an open mind or use no comment. No comment in itself makes an implication.

I honestly think the Portugese have mucked up Scotland Yards plan. That still allows for those in the background to reciprocate and muck up the PJ's plan. That's where social media plays its part though. It makes it more difficult.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Sat 26 Oct - 13:35

mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:Let's face it, the Operation Grange Review wouldn't have made much difference in the grand scheme, no matter what they concluded. áNot as long as the Portuguese police files remained so critically damaging to the McCanns. áFor a total whitewash to make a difference, police forces in both countries would have to 'conclude' Madeleine was abducted by a stranger. áIt's difficult to accept this is possible I know, and only time will tell. á

As far as Operation Grange are concerned, Andy Redwood has made their position abundantly clear regarding Maddie being taken by a stranger, and the McCanns not being suspects. áOne could be forgiven for thinking that is ALL they care about getting across to the masses.

I agree a whitewash now is a risky strategy, but the way things look to me, by far the biggest risk would be to anyone in the know that might want to come forward.
I accept it is possible and think the odds are 50/50 at the moment.

In Crimewatch Redwood said one reading of the evidence was planned abduction. áThat "one" makes a very big difference and does not commit him to anything in a final way.

We will never be formally told the parents are suspects, until they are officially arrested for questioning. áThey cannot even say they are keeping an open mind or use no comment. áNo comment in itself makes an implication.

I honestly think the Portugese have mucked up Scotland Yards plan. áThat still allows for those in the background to reciprocate and muck up the PJ's plan. áThat's where social media plays its part though. áIt makes it more difficult.
I agree with everything you say, and realise we would never be told if the McCanns were suspects, and that even a 'no comment' remark would create hysteria. áI desperately want to believe the Portuguese have mucked up Scotland Yard's plans. Even better would be that Andy Redwood is involved in a sting operation and the McCanns are in his sights! áI would kiss the ground he walked on if that were the case. However, the timing of his latest grand gestures, and foreign travels with the McCanns, is very suspicious, and it can't have been lost on the judge in the Amaral Libel Trial either. á

Let's hope the Portuguese authorities have had enough of this vile McCann circus; are in possession of information that will nail the McCanns; and are about to use it!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  widowan on Sat 26 Oct - 16:32

It makes sense that the PJ would want to reopen because SY was reopening.

For one thing, who is this Bundleman they supposedly identified? How was that missed during the investigation? Would the PJ back in May 2007 be held up for criticism because they did not believe Jane saw anything so failed to look for this guy? That was kate's accusation all along.

It makes them look bad; if there is info to be had and discoveries to be made the PJ would want to be doing that themselves so that they are not tarred with the same brush now as in 2007.

THis way they can work together to verify if this information is accurate and not have a white wash that is in place to make the PJ look bad for whatever reason - and if it is not a white wash they would want to be involved because this is a ring of pedophiles which planned to target people in their country, for a child kidnapping... much better to work together to find that than to have SY come in and do it instead of you.


widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  SteveT on Sat 26 Oct - 16:44

Surely sending Eddie and Keeler in would point to the fact that UK establishment had not wanted a whitewash, initially at least?

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 596
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  widowan on Sat 26 Oct - 16:48

SteveT wrote:Surely sending Eddie and Keeler in would point to the fact that UK establishment had not wanted a whitewash, initially at least?
True, but that was before Cameron put his own personal mark on this. I'm not sure SY would go in and white wash it based on "I opened this case up and therefore you must find the parents innocent because I think they are innocent"

they were respecting the PJ and not stepping on toes, because this is not their case and making other countries' police look bad is not conducive to the kind of cooperation you'd want between countries should this ever happen AGAIN.

Let's not forget there are other missing kids out there and a wider agenda for all of them than this one case, in stopping child trafficking or murder

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  comperedna on Sat 26 Oct - 17:14

I simply do not believe any possible push for a whitewash, if whitewash it is going to be, comes from Cameron. The pushing began before he was on the scene at all. I still have no definite idea why.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  SteveT on Sat 26 Oct - 17:21

Murdoch? He was in bed with Labour and now Cameron.

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 596
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  widowan on Sat 26 Oct - 17:49

No white wash is needed from Murdoch, only the requirement to sell papers. First it was Madeleine is dead, Gerry's not the father, etc etc and once they were sued I think they had a deal - look, we both want the same thing, lots of press about Maddie, it sells our papers and it promotes your case to have folks stay interested and look for her. Win win, you feed us anything you have that we can say is coming from the investigation (all those Australians on their yachts, any child who looks like she is "out of place" ie blond with dark parents, or crying in public) and we will sell papers, you will get media attention.

From what it sounds like any policitican does well to stay on Murdoch's good side, it wos the Sun wot won it, etc. That is not meant to be the role of tabloid papers never mind real news outlets but it's increasingly becoming the case in the press and media he owns. Far more slant and less news. Propaganda.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  SteveT on Sat 26 Oct - 17:53

It was also Rebecca Brookes that forced Cameron's hand. Well, she was one of his neighbours!

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 596
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  SteveT on Sat 26 Oct - 17:54

She could be sharing a cell with Kate!

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 596
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Panda on Sat 26 Oct - 18:07

SteveT wrote:She could be sharing a cell with Kate!
Rebekah's Trial is due this week Steve T and Cameron's "friendship" with her and her Husband will come under the microscope . If the McCanns lose the case and no evidence is found of a an abduction, Cameron can say goodbye to any chance of serving a second time as PM. I really hope the Portugese Judiciary refuses to grant the McCanns ths "attenendente " status .....could you imagine it happening in a British Court?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  SteveT on Sat 26 Oct - 18:13

Panda, whatever happens, Cameron is getting off the bus at the next election. It's a real shame as I really admire people who have come up the hard way!

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 596
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  SteveT on Sat 26 Oct - 18:13

I'm not bitter!

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 596
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  widowan on Sat 26 Oct - 18:15

Panda wrote:
SteveT wrote:She could be sharing a cell with Kate!
Rebekah's Trial is due this week Steve T and Cameron's "friendship" with her and her Husband will come under the microscope . If the McCanns lose the case and no evidence is found of a an abduction, Cameron can say goodbye to any chance of serving a second time as PM. I really hope the Portugese Judiciary refuses to grant the McCanns ths "attenendente " status .....could you imagine it happening in a British Court?
What's she on trial for? The tapping of people's phones? What a hideous bunch of vultures they are. Speaking of buzzards.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  SteveT on Sat 26 Oct - 18:17

She would have got away with it if it was not for a security guard spotting her partner trying to hide a laptop in a bin in their secure car park before a police raid. Good man!

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 596
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:46


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum