Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman on Wed 30 Oct - 8:55

For crying out loud, what's this about ?  What about judicial secrecy ?  Is this publication reputable or perhaps it is reporting on one of the leads they ruled out during the review ?

I have got to be optomistic.
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 8:56

Oh my God, is this one of Redwood's "person's of interest " who has just died????  

They are really scraping the barrel now .
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Angelina on Wed 30 Oct - 9:09

Panda wrote:Oh my God, is this one of Redwood's "person's of interest " who has just died????  

They are really scraping the barrel now .
Well, they can't defend themselves of course.
avatar
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2932
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 9:55

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:Oh my God, is this one of Redwood's "person's of interest " who has just died????  

They are really scraping the barrel now .
Well, they can't defend themselves of course.
Morning Angelina, apart from the sad fact that Madeleine is probably dead........this continuing saga of 6 yrs been like nothing any of us have known ,
what are we going to do when it's resolved.???

I'm sure Claudia will correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Correio like our redtops and Diario more like the Telegraph or Guardian ?

avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Carolina on Wed 30 Oct - 10:09

kitti wrote:Is he a PAEDO?
No, he wasn't!
avatar
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 71
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Guest on Wed 30 Oct - 10:10

Carolina wrote:
kitti wrote:Is he a PAEDO?
No, he wasn't!
Bet he will be by the time the Daily Star and the Mirror have finished with him.  
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Wed 30 Oct - 10:28

This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?


avatar
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 10:41

pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?


The least you could have done Pennylane is use your google translate. 

You couldnt make this up could you , well somebody is, Clarence working behind the scene?

I bet the McCanns have been to see Carter Ruck for advice .

avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Wed 30 Oct - 10:50

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?


The least you could have done Pennylane is use your google translate. 

You couldnt make this up could you , well somebody is, Clarence working behind the scene?

I bet the McCanns have been to see Carter Ruck for advice .

Morning Pandy!   No you couldn't make it up.  

Operation Grange Dead Paedophile Dept.... if one won't do, I'll send you two! 

I actually saw the said article on Maddie Case Files, where it has been exceptionally well translated, but they are sticky about copying stuff and taking it elsewhere, and as a member I honour their rules.
avatar
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Carolina on Wed 30 Oct - 10:53

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?


The least you could have done Pennylane is use your google translate. 

You couldnt make this up could you , well somebody is, Clarence working behind the scene?

I bet the McCanns have been to see Carter Ruck for advice .

Morning Pandy!   No you couldn't make it up.  

Operation Grange Dead Paedophile Dept.... if one won't do, I'll send you two!

I actually saw the article on Maddie Case Files, where it has been exceptionally well translated, but they are sticky about copying stuff and taking it elsewhere, and as a member I honour their rules.
   
avatar
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 71
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Wed 30 Oct - 10:55

Carolina wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?


The least you could have done Pennylane is use your google translate. 

You couldnt make this up could you , well somebody is, Clarence working behind the scene?

I bet the McCanns have been to see Carter Ruck for advice .

Morning Pandy!   No you couldn't make it up.  

Operation Grange Dead Paedophile Dept.... if one won't do, I'll send you two!

I actually saw said article on Maddie Case Files, where it has been exceptionally well translated, but they are sticky about copying stuff and taking it elsewhere, and as a member I honour their rules.
   
What a farce aye Carolina
avatar
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman on Wed 30 Oct - 11:09

pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?



Ah, the tractor. There you have it. It was used as the getaway vehicle from 5a that night.
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Carolina on Wed 30 Oct - 11:11

mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?


Ah, the tractor.  There you have it.  It was used as the getaway vehicle from 5a that night.  
That's why no one noticed it!   
avatar
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 71
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  MaryB on Wed 30 Oct - 11:22

I was thinking something similar. Only two kidnappers. Tractor run over one by mistake hence dogs picking up scent. Then the other took Madeleine. But it broke down and was towed away. And then the kidnapper went on foot where he passed the Smiths. Solved.
avatar
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Wed 30 Oct - 11:26

Carolina wrote:
mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?


Ah, the tractor.  There you have it.  It was used as the getaway vehicle from 5a that night.  
That's why no one noticed it!   
Operation Grange are appealing for witnesses to come forward if they noticed any large vehicles in or near the vicinity on the night in question!
avatar
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  almostgothic on Wed 30 Oct - 11:28

Breaking News:

Latest Maddie suspect - a dead man with a tractor.

Police are looking for an ex-tractor fan.
avatar
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  chrissie on Wed 30 Oct - 11:29

 
avatar
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 56
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Lioned on Wed 30 Oct - 11:29

almostgothic wrote:Breaking News:

Latest Maddie suspect - a dead man with a tractor.

Police are looking for an ex-tractor fan.
Very good,that should put the wind up them.  
avatar
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 108
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman on Wed 30 Oct - 11:31

MaryB wrote:I was thinking something similar.  Only two kidnappers.  Tractor run over one by mistake hence dogs picking up scent.  Then the other took Madeleine.  But it broke down and was towed away.  And then the kidnapper went on foot where he passed the Smiths.  Solved.

Is that you, DCI Redwood   Welcome to the forum.
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  pennylane on Wed 30 Oct - 11:36

mossman wrote:
MaryB wrote:I was thinking something similar.  Only two kidnappers.  Tractor run over one by mistake hence dogs picking up scent.  Then the other took Madeleine.  But it broke down and was towed away.  And then the kidnapper went on foot where he passed the Smiths.  Solved.
Is that you, DCI Redwood         Welcome to the forum.
Yes, welcome Defective Chief Inspector!
avatar
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  MaryB on Wed 30 Oct - 11:39

Well they did say all avenues must be explored. And I expect a tractor turns up a lot of stones. I wish we could get some more real news for a change.
avatar
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 30 Oct - 11:43

pennylane wrote:
Operation Grange are appealing for witnesses to come forward ...............
I'm going to take my full size medical skeleton to Operation Strange, SY!

How did i know it was a skeleton of a dead paedo abductor?

And i'm claiming the £2.6 MILLION  'reward'!

Andy had better get the smallest handcuffs he can find.

My 'friend' has very, very small wrists, well they are just bones really.

Tasering 'Skelly' won't do any good

Case SOLVED!
avatar
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1039
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 30 Oct - 11:54

MaryB wrote:Well they did say all avenues must be explored.  And I expect a tractor turns up a lot of stones.   I wish we could get some more real news for a change.  
Well, they did say all graveyards avenues must be explored.............
avatar
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1039
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  MaryB on Wed 30 Oct - 12:01

I bet the tractor had a trailer containing a load of jigsaws. It's now all fitting together and making sense.
avatar
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Angelina on Wed 30 Oct - 12:19

I think a seance is the answer, that should solve it  
avatar
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2932
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum