Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Gasper' statement.................

+12
ann_chovey
Lioned
rammy2
kitti
AnnaEsse
saloongirl
tanszi
Krisy22
almostgothic
dazedandconfused
margaret
BelEddie
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 'Gasper' statement................. - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Gasper' statement.................

Post  widowan Sat 26 Oct - 19:58

Kate's book says nothing about Payne or his previous activities, only that he and Fiona were great friends to them.

I don't find fathers bathing the kids to be horrible - it is often the case with fathers who work and mums who stay home that the dads get the bath time routine since it's all they are around for - and am not sure what Mrs Dr Gaspar thought she saw/heard what made her hairs go up at the thought of Payne.

That she had a horrible feeling and asked if Payne were there on that holiday is not a good thing, but why would McCanns cover for him? I don't care how good a friend you are, you do not get to be involved with this.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
The 'Gasper' statement................. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The 'Gasper' statement................. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

The 'Gasper' statement................. - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Gasper' statement.................

Post  fuzeta Sun 27 Oct - 10:38

Well they would cover for him and I think we all know why!!!!  They would all cover for each other, as these people do!

No there absolutely is nothing wrong with fathers bathing children but if I had heard and seen what KG heard and saw then I would not want them round my child either.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
The 'Gasper' statement................. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The 'Gasper' statement................. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 27 Oct - 10:43

Two of the biggest things to need an explanation in the PJ files, IMO, were Smithman and the Gaspers statements.

Both were ignored by team McCann for nearly 7 years.

Today it is confirmed not only were they aware of Smithman but they buried this information under one of their proverbial stones for 5 or so years.

That leaves just one stone to "unturn".

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 27 Oct - 15:11

This is absolutely right Mossman and after that will they remember about the dogs?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum