Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

+37
widowan
MaryB
malena stool
mossman
fuzeta
tanszi
Chris
kitti
Lioned
jinvta
flower
AnnaEsse
winjoy
wjk
chrissie1
quickfingers
Roasted Arizona
jejune
frencheuropean
dazedandconfused
margaret
princess_leia
Panda
wantthetruth
cass
pennylane
Annabel
SteveT
Claudia79
keepingmum
Krisy22
Justiceforallkids
marxman
Christine
James
jeanmonroe
Badboy
41 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

Post  almostgothic Sun 27 Oct - 7:42

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day ...

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 6479008_f248
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

Post  kitti Sun 27 Oct - 7:46

Wonder what their 'fans' think off them now.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 27 Oct - 8:05

wantthetruth wrote:The libel case should surely be thrown out of Court now.

Probably not but it will be interesting to see if they are still keen to tesify.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 8:10

I hope Dr Amaral sues the lying pants off them!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 8:11

kitti wrote:Look you lot, I've been up all night reading this....and you lot have only manage to surface tut tut....

All the time you were seething about the mccanns working with prosecutors...THIS news broke lol
You are too cool for school, kitti! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 541778 
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 27 Oct - 8:27

oh dear - maybe this is why portugal have opened the case now Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 25346 Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 25346 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 8:28

kitti wrote:Look you lot, I've been up all night reading this....and you lot have only manage to surface tut tut....

All the time you were seething about the mccanns working with prosecutors...THIS news broke lol

Thank you ..thank you Kitti ...yesterday I was ready to give up. Then then here we are off again.Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 29204 

Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 8:30

almostgothic wrote:[b]Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day ...

/b]

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 6479008_f248

I`v got a wonderful feeling nothing is going their way.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 Oct - 8:31

I wasnt the one that found this little gem but god bless whoever did lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 Oct - 8:32

Clap for Interested....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 8:34

Read it an weep Clarence Mitchell, Jim Gamble, Lorraine Kelly and all the other brain dead McCann sycophants!

Met Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe and DCI Andy Redwood, may I suggest you stop sucking up to these two despicable imposters!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 8:41

kitti wrote:Clap for Interested....

Thank you Interested:bravo: 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 27 Oct - 8:44

doesnt this mean the fund was used for money gain IE instead of paying to look for maddie they paid their house payments and travel expenses??
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 27 Oct - 8:45

it makes me wonder what else is hidden during this holiday sickening if true - poor madeleine glad there is ga tony and pat and others trying to find out what happened during this bleeding holiday it was our holiday and dont we know it - lot of people let her down
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 27 Oct - 8:45

Sweet baby Jesus, I'm never going to bed again. I went wondering to bed wondering if I was completely nuts to have a glimmer of hope and I woke up to this Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 929468 

I cannot read the article properly yet, where does this put SY. Are they goodies or baddies in this ? My first reading is Redwood does not look good, does he ? Why not investigate what the heck this was done for instead of turning it into a mini drama with revelation moments ? Or is he a super sleuth in disguise with a cunning plan ?

I need a lie down or have a gin and tonic. Damn it, I shall do both Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 873702 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 Oct - 8:46

It means the money supposed to be used for looking for their child was being saved and used to pay lawyers I.e. Carter ruck.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 8:47

Hope our 'twitterers' spread this news far and wide! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 83453 
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 8:49

kitti wrote:It means the money supposed to be used for looking for their child was being saved and used to pay lawyers I.e. Carter ruck.
You betcha it does, kitti! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 477442 
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 8:49

mossman wrote:Sweet baby Jesus, I'm never going to bed again.  I went wondering to bed wondering if I was completely nuts to have a glimmer of hope and I woke up to this   Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 929468   

I cannot read the article properly yet, where does this put SY.  Are they goodies or baddies in this ?  My first reading is Redwood does not look good, does he ?  Why not investigate what the heck this was done for instead of turning it into a mini drama with revelation moments ?  Or is he a super sleuth in disguise with a cunning plan ?

I need a lie down or  have a gin and tonic.  Damn it, I shall do both      Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 873702 

Think I`ll join you mossman Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 294124  sounds better than my tea and toast ( when I can bear to leave this ..to get it )Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 23324 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 27 Oct - 8:50

kitti wrote:It means the money supposed to be used for looking for their child was being saved and used to pay lawyers I.e. Carter ruck.
exactly
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Oct - 8:51

So what else was in those 15 boxes???
I haven't bough a Sunday newspaper in years but I might nip out and get the Times. Just to show my support. Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 307691 

Last edited by Iris on Sun 27 Oct - 8:52; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 8:51

pennylane wrote:Hope our 'twitterers' spread this news far and wide! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 83453 

Its on its way to GA Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 849426 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Sun 27 Oct - 8:51

well done everyone - serves me right for having a lie-in. Wish my husband was still alive to see the smile on my face. He had his doubts but always believed the "fund" was a fraud.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 27 Oct - 8:53

Iris wrote:So what else was in those 15 boxes???
I haven't bough a Sunday newspaper in years but I might nip out and get the Times.  Just to show my support.  Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 307691 
i would hate to think i shudder
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 8:59

Krisy22 wrote:
pennylane wrote:Hope our 'twitterers' spread this news far and wide! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 83453 
Its on its way to GA Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 849426 
Yaay! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 3 83453 
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next