Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

+37
widowan
MaryB
malena stool
mossman
fuzeta
tanszi
Chris
kitti
Lioned
jinvta
flower
AnnaEsse
winjoy
wjk
chrissie1
quickfingers
Roasted Arizona
jejune
frencheuropean
dazedandconfused
margaret
princess_leia
Panda
wantthetruth
cass
pennylane
Annabel
SteveT
Claudia79
keepingmum
Krisy22
Justiceforallkids
marxman
Christine
James
jeanmonroe
Badboy
41 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 27 Oct - 9:01

pennylane wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:
pennylane wrote:Hope our 'twitterers' spread this news far and wide! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 83453 
Its on its way to GA Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 849426 
Yaay! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 83453 
penny am i correct in thinking this means the mcanns used funds meant for maddie for their own gain?? that is fruad isnt it??
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

Post  keepingmum Sun 27 Oct - 9:10

yes.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 9:12

Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:
pennylane wrote:Hope our 'twitterers' spread this news far and wide! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 83453 
Its on its way to GA Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 849426 
Yaay! Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 4 83453 
penny  am i correct in thinking this means the mcanns used funds meant for maddie    for their own gain?? that is fruad isnt it??
Indeed it is, and I cannot see any other explanation, carly!

I'm sure Team McCann are desperately churning out some bullshit damage limitation as we speak, but besmirching the character or hard work of former MI5 agents won't wash (imo).

Anyone defending these two despicable imposters now, will definitely expose their true lying colours.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 27 Oct - 9:15

Hasn't the fund been set up so it could be used for almost anything. That's why it's a private company.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun 27 Oct - 9:28

MaryB wrote:Hasn't the fund been set up so it could be used for almost anything.  That's why it's a private company.  
the fund is allowed to provide financial assistance to the family but in the context of the (alleged) main objective of the Fund to find madeleine, I don't think that could be interpreted to mean they could take money for any personal item of their choice, for example kate's highlights!
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Oct - 9:28

MaryB wrote:Hasn't the fund been set up so it could be used for almost anything.  That's why it's a private company.  
Yes, MaryB, you are right. There is no fraud here, I'm afraid, it's all perfectly legal. There is, however, a big big difference between "legal" and "moral". I can see a number of implications here, and none of them good for the McCanns.

1. GA can now claim that the McCanns themselves "hindered the search", although that's really got no legal bearing. The court case is about the book only. However the Judge can't un-learn things that she has come to know, and it may well affect her final decision regarding costs etc.
2. It's the end of their Fund. I doubt if anyone will give to it now.
3. If anyone else has pertinent information, and they have now seen Oakley coming forward, they may feel more confident now to come forward themselves. This little crack in the dam (I'm not getting carried away just yet!) may widen into a big fissure.
4. If Redwood really is playing the long game (and I haven't ruled that out yet) this may well force his hand.
5. I personally would not want to piss off ex-MI5 agents. People who do have a habit of turning up dead in woods. Or blue sports bags.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 27 Oct - 9:29

I wonder if SY got this report way back and that's why the McCanns were looking so miserable in May. Maybe that was when they were forced to give permission for the report to be handed over!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 27 Oct - 9:38

I don't want to read to much into this. Err on the side of caution!! But I note the use of the word hidden. Clues hidden for five years. Not overlooked, discarded, buried, by passed, not made public. But hidden.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Sun 27 Oct - 9:41

I'm not sure why everyone seems to be focussing on the fund in this piece?  Surely more relevant is the fact that McCanns wanted the Smith sighting hushed up?  I know we've all known about it for years, but Jo public haven't and now we know just how desperate the McCanns were to keep it quiet!

Edited to correct typo

Last edited by Roasted Arizona on Sun 27 Oct - 9:49; edited 1 time in total
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 Oct - 9:41

Clarence Mitchell said the fund WOULD NOT be used for legal fees.

It can pay his wages though.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 27 Oct - 9:42

For five long years they have suppressed (via their lawyers) a damning report from their own PIs including e-fits which could have helped solved this mystery.
No Stone Unturned - my arse!

All those folks who gave money to find Madeleine - and there will have been plenty who could ill-afford what they gave - the news from the Sunday Times will be like a kick in the face for them.
They must be seething this morning!

And even if the McCanns and their hired cohorts haven't technically breached any terms or objectives of the Limited Company they call a 'fund', in the court of public opinion they have scored a massive own goal.

Last edited by almostgothic on Sun 27 Oct - 9:43; edited 1 time in total
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 Oct - 9:42

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Oct - 9:43

Roasted Arizona wrote:I'm not sure why everyone seems to vet focussing on the fund in this piece?  Surely more relevant is the fact that McCanns wanted the Smith sighting hushed up?  I know we've all known about it for years, but Jo public haven't and now we know just how desperate the McCanns were to keep it quiet!
I'm much more interested in who else might now be encouraged to come forward with what they know.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sun 27 Oct - 9:46

Didn't Redwood say on CW that his team recentlly went to see the Smiths in Ireland to make the E-fit? Or am I mistaken?
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 27 Oct - 9:46

Clarence Mitchell ..

I’d stress as well that the money that people have donated from around the world is only being spent on that campaign and Kate and Gerry’s legal costs and media management in the shape of me that’s all coming from the financial benefactors who are contributing quite separately so that anybody who has given money to help find Madeleine need have no fear that their money is being spent on lawyers fees or anything like that.

Lier.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 27 Oct - 9:56

Is your head spinning, Clarrie?
How's your monitoring, Mikey?
Have you missed this one, Missing People?
Are you even more hacked off, Hacked Off?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 9:59

Thing is ..wonder how the paper came with this story ...looks like they are the only ones running with it. Did someone go and spill the beans. Wonder also ..would they have had to run it by SY first ...obviously not frightened off
by being C Rucked.

Last edited by Krisy22 on Sun 27 Oct - 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 27 Oct - 10:05

I'm thinking, that the time is up, cat out of bag,
The Fat lady is about to sing, payback time and
many a worm is about to turn!
Old optimistic me..... R Brookes trial this week?
Tick Tock
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 27 Oct - 10:07

It's imperative that this article be sent to BBC, ITV, SKY and FOX News by as many as possible.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Oct - 10:09

marxman wrote:I'm thinking, that the time is up, cat out of bag,
Tick Tock
Yes, part of me is wondering whether ol' Rupe has thrown Kate under the bus in order to take the heat off Becks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 10:12

Tick Tock
And has the monkey been caught slowly at last.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 27 Oct - 10:14

Iris wrote:
Tick Tock
Yes, part of me is wondering whether ol' Rupe has thrown Kate under the bus in order to take the heat off Becks.

Wonder if Cameron is LOLing today
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 10:14

pennylane wrote:It's imperative that this article be sent to BBC, ITV, SKY and FOX News by as many as possible.  
Yes. Penny ..thought it would have been breaking news on Sky by now as any little snippet in there favour was last week.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 27 Oct - 10:15

Wasn't this about the time when Dr Gerry's boss at Glenfield General, Dr Doug Skehan and John McCann, Dr Gerry's brother both resigned from the board of 'No Stone Unturned'?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 27 Oct - 10:15

Iris wrote:
Tick Tock
Yes indeed Iris, and in all good comedy, timing is everything!
I think that this week will be a media blitz of a sort that will
push RB's trial of the radar.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next