Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Risk Group employed by McCanns

+6
interested
mossman
pennylane
kitti
jinvta
ann_chovey
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: Control Risk Group employed by McCanns

Post  pennylane Mon 28 Oct - 9:10

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning all, I think the Efit was prepared by Control Risk, given to the McCanns and they gave it to Metodo 3, it was found by SY when they emptied the boxes of info that they took from Metodos' Office and because SY could find anything to report of significance they showed the EFit as if it was all their own Work.
You are so right!
Morning pennylane, SY can fish out and sue Celebrities for sexual offences against teenagers that happened up to 20 yrs ago , yet 37 Detectives could find "nothing of interest" !!!!! What the bl***y H*ll have  they been  doing for the last two and a half years.????
Morning Panda Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 Icon_flower 
My guess is they've been handed a dodgy remit from the Home Office, and have been tearing their hair out trying to sidestep the mountain of evidence that points to the McCanns, whilst fiddling around with the information in order to make a stranger abduction fit in somewhere.  They are failing miserably, and will continue to do so unless they change direction fast!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 Empty Re: Control Risk Group employed by McCanns

Post  Panda Mon 28 Oct - 9:48

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning all, I think the Efit was prepared by Control Risk, given to the McCanns and they gave it to Metodo 3, it was found by SY when they emptied the boxes of info that they took from Metodos' Office and because SY could find anything to report of significance they showed the EFit as if it was all their own Work.
You are so right!
Morning pennylane, SY can fish out and sue Celebrities for sexual offences against teenagers that happened up to 20 yrs ago , yet 37 Detectives could find "nothing of interest" !!!!! What the bl***y H*ll have  they been  doing for the last two and a half years.????
My guess is they've been handed a dodgy remit from the Home Office, and have been tearing their hair out trying to sidestep the mountain of evidence that points to the McCanns, whilst fiddling around with the information in order to make a stranger abduction fit in somewhere.  They are failing miserably, and will continue to do so unless they change direction fast!
I sincerely hope that if this case is resolved, it will be because of the Oporto team. Unlike SY they have been very quiet, 4 Senior Detectives ,tucked away in Oporto sifting through everything....we shall see.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 28 Oct - 10:05

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

You are so right!
I sincerely hope that if this case is resolved, it will be because of the Oporto team. Unlike SY they have been very quiet, 4 Senior Detectives ,tucked away in Oporto sifting through everything....we shall see.
Oh please Lord let that be so!  It would be soul destroying otherwise.  Wouldn't it be great if Gerry's phone showed him in the area the Smith's were?  Coupled with the dog evidence, and the phoney Jane sighting.... that would surely be grounds for an immediate EAW.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 28 Oct - 10:28

Smithman cannot have a good outcome, now that the proverbial has hit the fan.

If Smithman was the subject of another revelation moment for Redwood and identified as another crèche father, then there is no evidence of an abduction left.

If Smithman is not identified by Redwood, then what do we have ? We have a witness to say it may have been Gerry and we have Gerry and Kate accused of hiding the e-fits. An allegation which has not been denied, I note.

So there has got to be another chapter from Redwood about this, he has to give some explanation for the man. It's not going to go away. Meanwhile, we have the Portugese working away quietly in the background. How frustrating the judicial secrecy laws must be for the McCanns and indeed SY. How do we know the PJ will tell SY anything or everything.

The McCanns would do well to tell the truth at this stage and put an end to this.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Oct - 10:57

Apparently the Oporto Detectives are not sharing their information and even Redwood said they have different enquiries. This begs the question, why is the investigation not being co-ordinated? Is it resentment by the Portugese Police that they have been insulted by the British Press and by a Foreign Police Force has taken over ? Think of the cost to the Portugese when their Country is in dire straits financially .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 28 Oct - 16:39

Panda wrote:

The E-fits were produced by Oakley International. That's what was reported in the Times on Sunday.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Oct - 17:20

[quote="AnnaEsse"]
Panda wrote:

The E-fits were produced by Oakley International. That's what was reported in the Times on Sunday. [/quote)

I keep saying this AnnaEsse, Oakley Intl was one of Halligen's Companies, Kennedy ws involved in it . Metodo 3 was employed before Oakley and would have received the Efit which Redwood found when they checked out all the Boxes they took away from their Office. Halligen, who was paid £300,000 by the Fund was arrested a couple of years ago and then extradited. Actually, there are to articles by the Times, this one and a Report a few years ago , I only read it the other day , can't remember where though. I will have a look, but Control risk were definitely first, Kate even mentions it in her book, saying a benefactor had paid their fees.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 28 Oct - 17:28

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

The E-fits were produced by Oakley International. That's what was reported in the Times on Sunday. [/quote)

I keep saying this AnnaEsse, Oakley Intl was one of Halligen's Companies, Kennedy ws involved in it . Metodo 3 was employed before Oakley and would have received the Efit which Redwood found when they checked out all the Boxes they took away from their Office.  Halligen,  who was paid £300,000 by the Fund was arrested a couple of years ago and then extradited. Actually, there are to articles by the Times, this one and a Report a few years ago , I only read it the other day , can't remember where though. I will have a look, but Control risk were definitely first, Kate even mentions it in her book, saying a benefactor had paid their fees.

Redwood said he found the efit in the boxes he cleared out of Medodo offices? No.

Exton clearly said those were HIS efits, as a sub he'd have provided them to Oakley and Oakley to the McCanns - he didn't say he had gotten them from a previous detective firm.

Oakley was retained March 2008-Sept 2008. Did they just take an efit Smith had provided the description for, from Metodo or CR?

I suppose they could have gotten the efits from Control Risk or Metodo - possibly Kate or Gerry had all previous stuff sent through to this new group who was "streets ahead" in their techniques as their job was to follow up on the intell gotten previously...

I thought those were the boxes Redwood was discussing, not stuff he found in M3's offices - they'd have provided their files when their contract was terminated, as would Oakley, and Control Risk - no?

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Oct - 17:39

widowan

This is from the first post on this thread the article from the Times 25th September 2007

"This firm were involved just 9 days after Madeleine went missing, and,  according to Kate in her book, they just turned up during a meeting the McCanns were having with a paralegal and barrister from Leicester   (  in the form a fellow called Hugh, who was a former intelligence agent )

Kate says they were told that an anonymous, but apparently very wealthy, doner had set aside a considerable amount of money so that they could use a private detective agency if they wished

Hugh, had been brought in by Control Risks, Kate adds,   and within hours they were giving their statements again, this time to two detectives from Control Risks "

I don't know who Exton is.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 28 Oct - 17:47

Panda wrote:widowan

This is from the first post on this thread the article from the Times 25th September 2007

"This firm were involved just 9 days after Madeleine went missing, and,  according to Kate in her book, they just turned up during a meeting the McCanns were having with a paralegal and barrister from Leicester   (  in the form a fellow called Hugh, who was a former intelligence agent )

Kate says they were told that an anonymous, but apparently very wealthy, doner had set aside a considerable amount of money so that they could use a private detective agency if they wished

Hugh, had been brought in by Control Risks, Kate adds,   and within hours they were giving their statements again, this time to two detectives from Control Risks "

Exton is Henri Exton, MI5's former undercover operations chief.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Oct - 17:59

interested wrote:

Thanks Interested, so "Control Risks" could have been an arm of MI5 and the anonymous Donor was MI5 commissioned by Blair no doubt.Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 28 Oct - 18:01

interested wrote:

And the one who was a sub to Oakley, and who said those were his efits. that were suppressed because of the hyper critical nature of the report.

Shortly after this "feedback" was provided to TM Oakley was not continued as an agency, they dropped them after Phase I and II of the operation, just before Phase III according to Kate because of the acrimonious nature of the relationship - feedback was not forthcoming (or maybe feedback they didn't like was forthcoming!)

Does it really matter though? Because when ever they were made, they were suppressed by mcCanns and that info had been out there since no later than August -Sept 2007 when Smith called in, or shortly thereafter if he provided a description from which to create the efit. Exton says those were his efits however. So they'd have been made no earlier than March of 2008 and no later than Sept.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 28 Oct - 18:07

Panda wrote:
interested wrote:

Thanks Interested, so "Control Risks" could have been an arm of MI5 and the anonymous Donor was MI5 commissioned by Blair no doubt.Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 25346 
Cr is private, appears to be used by businesses, MI5 is government is it not? CR could have been used by the government but they aren't a branch of MI5.

Nor was Exton employed by MI5 at the time - he was former head of MI5 in some capacity and a sub to Oakley, also a private firm.

I think Kennedy may have been a benefactor prior to becoming a more visible one but they never say who this anonymous donor was but in terms of beinging in CR I think it would have been a business man.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 28 Oct - 18:56

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I keep saying this AnnaEsse, Oakley Intl was one of Halligen's Companies, Kennedy ws involved in it . Metodo 3 was employed before Oakley and would have received the Efit which Redwood found when they checked out all the Boxes they took away from their Office.  Halligen,  who was paid £300,000 by the Fund was arrested a couple of years ago and then extradited. Actually, there are to articles by the Times, this one and a Report a few years ago , I only read it the other day , can't remember where though. I will have a look, but Control risk were definitely first, Kate even mentions it in her book, saying a benefactor had paid their fees.

Panda, if you read all the reports from the Sunday Times onwards, you'll see that the head of Oakley states those were Oakley's E-fits.

ETA: From Sunday Times article:

The team of investigators from the security firm Oakley International were hired by the McCanns’ Find Madeleine fund, which bankrolled private investigations into the girl’s disappearance. They were led by Henri Exton, MI5’s former undercover operations chief.

Their report, seen by The Sunday Times, focused on a sighting by an Irish family of a man carrying a child at about 10pm on May 3, 2007, when Madeleine went missing.

An earlier sighting by one of the McCanns’ friends was dismissed as less credible after “serious inconsistencies” were found in her evidence. The report also raised questions about “anomalies” in the statements given by the McCanns and their friends.

Exton confirmed last week that the fund had silenced his investigators for years after they handed over their controversial findings. He said: “A letter came from their lawyers binding us to the confidentiality of the report.”

He claimed the legal threat had prevented him from handing over the report to Scotland Yard’s fresh investigation, until detectives had obtained written permission from the fund.

A source close to the fund said the report was considered “hypercritical of the people involved” and “would have been completely distracting” if it became public
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 28 Oct - 19:03

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Panda, if you read all the reports from the Sunday Times onwards, you'll see that the head of Oakley states those were Oakley's E-fits.
I don't see the government cover up connection, I see a political move by all of them to be on the right side of this affair and the right side is the side on which contains more than 51% of the population - politics.

I do wonder what Cameron is thinking. Possibly not good for him because to spend all this money and then have it turn out that the parents were suppressing information all along makes it seem like the other % of the population, who did not think this was a fair use of their money, was right.

If he wanted them found innocent which I'm sure he did once he put it about that he was on their side and sympathetic etc then it was so far so good until that Crimewatch aired.

And that efit would not have been made public without SY.

Can open - worms all over the place.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 28 Oct - 19:08

Also from the Sunday Times:

One of the Oakley investigators said last week: “I was absolutely stunned when I watched the programme . . . It most certainly wasn’t a new timeline and it certainly isn’t a new revelation. It is absolute nonsense to suggest either of those things . . . And those E-Fits you saw on Crimewatch are ours,” he said.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 28 Oct - 19:17

AnnaEsse wrote:Also from the Sunday Times:

One of the Oakley investigators said last week: “I was absolutely stunned when I watched the programme . . . It most certainly wasn’t a new timeline and it certainly isn’t a new revelation. It is absolute nonsense to suggest either of those things . . . And those E-Fits you saw on Crimewatch are ours,” he said.
It's newly focused on though. since the PJ investigation was derailed. now it is once again center stage, and it's hard to escape the conclusion that that guy looks a lot like Gerry. even for Redwood.

Redwood did not look terribly clever and crafty - his facial expressions were rather innocent, wide eyed, looky what we just found - but I think one of the facets of a good investigator might be that he does not get your hackles up when he is on to you.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 28 Oct - 19:20

widowan wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I don't see the government cover up connection, I see a political move by all of them to be on the right side of this affair and the right side is the side on which contains more than 51% of the population - politics.

I do wonder what Cameron is thinking. Possibly not good for him because to spend all this money and then have it turn out that the parents were suppressing information all along makes it seem like the other % of the population, who did not think this was a fair use of their money, was right.

If he wanted them found innocent which I'm sure he did once he put it about that he was on their side and sympathetic etc then it was so far so good until that Crimewatch aired.

And that efit would not have been made public without SY.

Can open - worms all over the place.
Yes! Control Risk Group employed by McCanns - Page 2 307691 
And it will be impossible to put those worms back!
The Cat is truly out of the bag now!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2