Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again

+8
tanszi
Panda
kitti
AnnaEsse
widowan
jeanmonroe
quickfingers
margaret
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again Empty PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again

Post  margaret Tue 29 Oct - 9:58

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/pj-searches-for-maddies-body-again.html

Judiciary Police tries to find Madeleine's body.
Sniffer dogs had detected 'cadaver scent' in the car rented by Kate and Gerry

Hypothesis of homicide is investigated by the authorities. Follow the investigation with CM.

by Ana Isabel Fonseca/ Tânia Laranjo

The Judiciary Police has already taken steps to try to find Maddie's body, following the reopening of the case. The hypothesis that the British girl was murdered is one of the lines of investigation being followed by the inspectors. The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia.

The CM knows that the Judiciary Police has undertaken several steps in recent days to try to discover Maddie's body, who disappeared on the night of May 3, 2007 from her bedroom at the tourist resort of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Lagos.

The inspectors in charge of the case have for that matter presented evidence supporting this hypothesis to the Public Ministry, who decided, last Thursday, to reopen the investigation.

Shortly after the disappearance of Madeleine, the PJ took steps to try to find the cadaver, but those proved fruitless. Inspectors received at the time several false leads about the possible location of the girl's corpse, who was at the time the crime, three years old.

The Judiciary Police also heard several witnesses and returned to the village of Praia da Luz. There, the inspectors took the opportunity to check the location of mobile phone masts.

in Correio da Manhã, 29 October 2013
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again Empty Re: PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again

Post  Panda Tue 29 Oct - 10:04

Morning margaret, well it's all happening......pity this wasn't done years ago before the McCanns made so much money from their daughter.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 29 Oct - 10:19

So that's why the case was reopened, the pj presented to the prosecutors the hypothesis off murder ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 29 Oct - 10:19

Thanks Margaret for posting.

You need to wonder if they (both PJ and SY) have some very specific information. The CW programme was not geared towards fining a live child IMO, just locating and ruling out persons of interest etc. no appeal to abductors, people who may know or indeed Madeleine herself. Even the red dress image was to the forefront a lot of he time. Now this article, if true.

How terribly sad, I so hope she is found soon, she deserves that much.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 29 Oct - 10:20

kitti wrote:So that's why the case was reopened, the pj presented to the prosecutors the hypothesis off murder ...
Yes, but this worries me.... "The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia."

I think some tapas members have spilled. RIP little girl
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Oct - 10:36

margaret wrote:
kitti wrote:So that's why the case was reopened, the pj presented to the prosecutors the hypothesis off murder ...
Yes, but this worries me.... "The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia."

I think some tapas members have spilled.  RIP little girl
I read a long time ago that O'Brien was called to 5a to perform a tracheotomy , it wasn't his child that was sick, it was Madeleine, If this is true, it could be the reason that Jane invented the Man carrying a child. I also think the Portugese holed up in Oporto for 18 months have been the ones to find something, Redwood says their enquiries are seperate but they liaise with each other., I doubt that and hope the Portugese prove pivotal to resolve the case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 29 Oct - 12:02

margaret wrote:

DAVID PAYNE ROG:

1485 ”Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth?”
DAVID PAYNE Reply ”Err the, there are a few things but I don’t think this is the right forum for bringing those up.”
1485 ”Okay.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 29 Oct - 12:10

The PJ has said the parents aren't suspects.

I doubt the T9 have spilled anything; if the cops were looking at them again they'd lawyer up. It worked last time.

Payne's answer in a police interview on a case, is quite interesting. What better forum than to bring things up relevant to the case than when you are being asked? Perhaps he meant, I want my lawyer present before I say anything else.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 29 Oct - 12:15

The money the tapas lot won from newspapers will go towards lawyers.....it went to the 'fund' remember
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 29 Oct - 12:16

quite possible widowan. I wonder if he didn't know, but had his suspicions. I know this is a different interpretation of the Gaspar statement, does anyone think that Paynes actions were to alert others to G McC.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 29 Oct - 12:16

kitti wrote:The money the tapas lot won from  newspapers will go towards lawyers.....it went to the 'fund' remember
"supposedly"!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 29 Oct - 12:19

Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:

I read a long time ago that O'Brien was called to 5a to perform a tracheotomy , it wasn't his child that was sick, it was Madeleine, If this is true, it could be the reason that Jane invented the Man carrying a child. I also think the Portugese holed up in Oporto for 18 months have been the ones to find something, Redwood says their enquiries are seperate but they liaise with each other., I doubt that and hope the Portugese prove pivotal to resolve the case.
SY found the man carrying the child, so Jane wasn't making that up.

I rather think SY actually did the work of finding out who was at the night time crèche and tracking down all the parents, one dad who turned out to be with longish thick dark hair as Jane described, dressed as Jane described & carrying a child as Jane described in the pajamas Jane described. It would be nice to hear it from him if he was on the corner Jane described. But this is merely good police work.

the PJ in Oporto seem to be on to a pedo ring. Also good police work following up things that could have been pursued had McFriends not made themselves look so dodgy the first time around.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Oct - 12:20

widowan wrote:The PJ has said the parents aren't suspects.

I doubt the T9 have spilled anything; if the cops were looking at them again they'd lawyer up .
How would we know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 29 Oct - 12:23

jeanmonroe wrote:
kitti wrote:The money the tapas lot won from  newspapers will go towards lawyers.....it went to the 'fund' remember
"supposedly"!
McCanns and their biggest fans believe that people contribute to them because they want to, not specially for Madeleine, thye just want to "contribute to the family" uh huh. they've managed to convince themselves of that. Self protection first has always been their mantra from day one and I see no reason for that to change. If they can't find a "benefactor" in this situation the Fund will empty out for the lawyers.

As it turns out they could have saved a lot of money over the last 6 years in not publicizing the wrong efit, but the money they spent on lawyers was well spent from their perspective. That is one thing I think they will never go cheap on.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 29 Oct - 12:24

Have the PJ officially said the McCanns have been ruled out? I have heard it said many times but not seen any official statement from the PJ. I may have missed it though.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 29 Oct - 12:28

MORGAN: So all the money from this book is going to -- actually to the Madeleine Fund.

K. MCCANN: I think so.

" I THINK SO!

If the 'money' from the book wasn't ALL going to the Madeleine 'Fund'

WHERE did Kate McCann THINK 'some', not all, of it could be going?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Tue 29 Oct - 12:29

jeanmonroe wrote:MORGAN: So all the money from this book is going to -- actually to the Madeleine Fund.

K. MCCANN: I think so.

" I THINK SO!

If the 'money' from the book wasn't ALL going to the Madeleine 'Fund'

WHERE did Kate McCann THINK it was going?

The PROFITS were going to the Fund. Not all the money.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 29 Oct - 12:35

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again 1383675_10151986808529393_363198135_n
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 29 Oct - 12:50

jeanmonroe wrote:
"supposedly"!

And the fund money is used for what .....Lawyers.....to defend them ALL off them.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 29 Oct - 12:56

Royalties from the book go to the fund....that's after the publisher has their share, amazon and w h smith get their share for selling it.....

Kate McCann . got a share from selling book extracts to newspapers.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Oct - 16:14

quickfingers wrote:Have the PJ officially said the McCanns have been ruled out?   I have heard it said many times but not seen any official statement from the PJ.  I may have missed it though.
It seems Pedro do Carmo from the PJ confirmed it to the media.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Oct - 16:33

kitti wrote:Royalties from the book go to the fund....that's after the publisher has their share, amazon and w h smith get their share for selling it.....

Kate  McCann .  got a share from selling book extracts to newspapers.....
Hi Kitti, Kate would have got a substantial advance which she kept, the Booksellers would have got a percentage from sales , not from Kate's share.

The Royalties were meant to go to the Fund, but it is hard to tell because the book sales were ongoing every day which meant the Royalties would have been calculated say once a month. Kate received £200,000 from Murdoch for serialisation Rights , I think she pocketed that.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 29 Oct - 16:43

What's strange about the report about the search for a body, is that SY are still trying to track down suspects, according to CW anyway.

Is this a division of responsibilities between the two forces or are they working as was reported in"parallel" investigations ? Parallel lines never meet so that ones not bode well.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 29 Oct - 16:59

Mossman im a bit confused. as i understand it there is an investigation with SY an the PJ, and one which the PJ had already begun which is separate, could be wrong that what i think from what ive read. you are quite correct, parallel lines don't meet, perhaps they hit something which means they do both meet.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 29 Oct - 17:01

Claudia79 wrote:
quickfingers wrote:Have the PJ officially said the McCanns have been ruled out?   I have heard it said many times but not seen any official statement from the PJ.  I may have missed it though.
It seems Pedro do Carmo from the PJ confirmed it to the media.
I would have thought anyone's status could change at any time during an investigation, whether official or otherwise. Its not as if the McCanns and the PJ have signed a contract agreeing to the declaration of their innocence, is it?

Officially they are ruled out (I would think for the time being or until hard evidence is found that proves once and for all they were not involved).
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next