Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again

+8
tanszi
Panda
kitti
AnnaEsse
widowan
jeanmonroe
quickfingers
margaret
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 Empty Re: PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again

Post  mossman Tue 29 Oct - 17:14

tanszi wrote:Mossman im a bit confused.  as i understand it there is an investigation with SY an the PJ, and one which the PJ had already begun which is separate, could be wrong that what i think from what ive read. you are quite correct, parallel lines don't meet, perhaps they hit something which means they do both meet.

Sorry tansi, what I was trying to say is, if they are two totally separate investigations, then they appear to be going in opposite directions, but hopefully there is a method to their madness.

On another note Martin Brunt has just appeared on my tv with a huge pair of glasses, I think he's trying to disguise himself from looking like the e fit PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 25346 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 Empty Re: PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again

Post  mossman Tue 29 Oct - 17:17

LJC wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
quickfingers wrote:Have the PJ officially said the McCanns have been ruled out?   I have heard it said many times but not seen any official statement from the PJ.  I may have missed it though.
It seems Pedro do Carmo from the PJ confirmed it to the media.
I would have thought anyone's status could change at any time during an investigation, whether official or otherwise.  Its not as if the McCanns and the PJ have signed a contract agreeing to the declaration of their innocence, is it?

Officially they are ruled out (I would think for the time being or until hard evidence is found that proves once and for all they were not involved).

What exactly did he say and was he asked a question ? Is there a possibility he was asked are they still arguidos in the new investigation, to which he said no, which in turn was spun to mean they are not suspects in the new investigation ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Oct - 17:29

mossman wrote:
LJC wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
quickfingers wrote:Have the PJ officially said the McCanns have been ruled out?   I have heard it said many times but not seen any official statement from the PJ.  I may have missed it though.
I would have thought anyone's status could change at any time during an investigation, whether official or otherwise.  Its not as if the McCanns and the PJ have signed a contract agreeing to the declaration of their innocence, is it?

Officially they are ruled out (I would think for the time being or until hard evidence is found that proves once and for all they were not involved).
What exactly did he say and was he asked a question ?   Is there a possibility he was asked are they still arguidos in the new investigation, to which he said no, which in turn was spun to mean they are not suspects in the new investigation ?
From what I know he told the media that the leads they were following had nothing to do with the McCanns.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Oct - 17:30

LJC wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

In theory, yes, the status can change. But from what I heard about Helena Monteiro, I have a ton of doubts.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 29 Oct - 18:01

Claudia79 wrote:
LJC wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

In theory, yes, the status can change. But from what I heard about Helena Monteiro, I have a ton of doubts.

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 389741 PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 389741 PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 389741 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Oct - 18:06

mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
LJC wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 389741 PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 389741 PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 389741 
I've been known to be wrong before. And how I wish this time I was...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 29 Oct - 18:40

widowan wrote:
Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:
kitti wrote:So that's why the case was reopened, the pj presented to the prosecutors the hypothesis off murder ...
Yes, but this worries me.... "The thesis of homicide integrates the framework of a kidnapping for reasons connected to paedophilia."

I think some tapas members have spilled.  RIP little girl
I read a long time ago that O'Brien was called to 5a to perform a tracheotomy , it wasn't his child that was sick, it was Madeleine, If this is true, it could be the reason that Jane invented the Man carrying a child. I also think the Portugese holed up in Oporto for 18 months have been the ones to find something, Redwood says their enquiries are seperate but they liaise with each other., I doubt that and hope the Portugese prove pivotal to resolve the case.
SY found the man carrying the child,  so Jane wasn't making that up.

I rather think SY actually did the work of finding out who was at the night time crèche and tracking down all the parents, one dad who turned out to be with longish thick dark hair as Jane described,  dressed as Jane described & carrying a child as Jane described in the pajamas Jane described. It would be nice to hear it from him if he was on the corner Jane described. But this is merely good police work.

the PJ in Oporto seem to be on to a pedo ring. Also good police work following up things that could have been pursued had McFriends not made themselves look so dodgy the first time around.
When did the night creche open and close? I suppose it is possible that the man Jane saw at 9:15pm could have been taking his daughter to the creche at this time. Everyone has always assumed that the man was returning the child from the creche to his apartment, but that man that Jane saw was actually walking toward the creche and away from the apartment complex. IMO, it was more likely that she saw the man at 8:30 pm as she was leaving for the Tapas bar. Do we have the creche records for the night creche that evening?
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 29 Oct - 19:00

Claudia79 wrote:
mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
LJC wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:It seems Pedro do Carmo from the PJ confirmed it to the media.

Claudia, just because you don't give me the answers I want to hear, des not mean I do not appreciate it, I do.  Thank you PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 944533
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Oct - 19:34

mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
LJC wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:It seems Pedro do Carmo from the PJ confirmed it to the media.

Claudia, just because you don't give me the answers I want to hear, des not mean I do not appreciate it, I do.  Thank you PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 944533
But I want to give you the answers you want me to give you! PJ Searches for Maddies Body Again - Page 2 294124 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2