Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCanns could face court over report

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns could face court over report

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 29 Oct - 19:57



McCanns could face court over report

by Gerard Couzens

THE parents of Madeleine McCann faced further pressure yesterday after ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral hinted he may fight them in court over a key report they allegedly held back.

Gerry and Kate McCann were accused at the weekend of sidelining the 2008 report by former MI5 investigators they hired after it pinpointed ‘anomalies’ in statements they and their friends made.

The result was that e-fits of the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s abduction – hidden for five years in the unpublished report – were only made public this month during a new Met Police appeal.

The report said Irish holidaymaker Martin Smith’s sighting of a man carrying a girl in pyjamas near the McCann’s Algarve holiday apartment was ‘credible evidence’ which had been ‘neglected for too long.’

Mr Amaral’s lawyer said last night he was considering raising the issue in the couple’s ongoing libel trial against the former police.

The McCanns are seeking one million pounds in damages over the ex-detective’s claims in his July 2008 book The Truth of the Lie that they faked their daughter’s abduction to cover up her death in their holiday flat.

Vitor Santos de Oliveira, who is representing Mr Amaral, said: ‘We are aware of the revelations concerning this report by the McCanns’ former investigators and believe they are very important.

‘It is possible I may try to submit it as evidence to defend my client but I haven’t decided yet.

‘Nothing’s been ruled out. We are analysing the relevance of the report and considering our position. We have no intention of introducing irrelevant material into this case because we respect the McCanns as people and have no intention of harming them for sake of it,’ he said.

‘But I can tell you that if we feel something is relevant in disproving the McCanns’ claims about my client then we will have no hesitation in using it.

‘I think the revelations about the suppression of this report are very important with regards to the ongoing criminal case.

‘It’s a report written by McCann-hired investigators who make strong criticisms of the couple.

‘As far as the civil libel case is going we are very calm,’ Mr de Oliveira continued.

‘My client’s arguments in his book have been backed up in court by his former police colleagues who say it was the police position in 2008 when the book was published.’

The ongoing libel case launched by the McCanns against Mr Amaral is due to restart next Tuesday.

in Irish Daily Mail, 29 out 2013, paper edition

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  SteveT on Tue 29 Oct - 20:04

That could prove interesting!

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 597
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Justiceforallkids on Tue 29 Oct - 20:05

SteveT wrote:That could prove interesting!
it sure could imagine it GA wins and takes the mcanns to court:haha: 

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  malena stool on Tue 29 Oct - 20:45

To print this story, the Times must have 100% solid irrefutable proof that it was the McCanns who ordered this report to be carried out and it was the McCanns who hid it away for 5 years.
No amount of spin, smoke and mirrors or denial from ambulance chaser Mitchell can make this go away. Mitchell, if he has any common sense at all may well be advised to deny any knowledge of the evidence contained in this report and that he was unaware that the report even existed.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13380
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  wjk on Tue 29 Oct - 23:25

I wonder if the wider family knew anything about this? And if not, what they make of it?
The silence is deafening now!!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  mossman on Tue 29 Oct - 23:35

wjk wrote:I wonder if the wider family knew anything about this? And if not, what they make of it?
The silence is deafening now!!

It is very quiet, the lack of spin, no comments, nothing.

I have sympathy for the wider family, it they knew nothing about this, it must be devastating to be caught in the middle.


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Lioned on Tue 29 Oct - 23:56

I have said on the other thread that it was Kennedy who financed and most likely commissioned the report and was probably the first to read it,i suppose its even possible that the mccanns never even saw it.

Kennedy was throwing £millions at the mccanns to defend them and what happens ? the very firm he employs points the finger at them.
I doubt he's a man who likes to be proven wrong.

Just as an aside,when people ask why the mccanns seem to bask in the limelight if they are guilty ,maybe the answer is that they havn't had much choice with others like Kennedy driving them on.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  kitti on Wed 30 Oct - 6:03

The mccanns knew about it as a source has already said the mccanns didn't want to impede the search by adding the e fits off the sighting....can't go back on it now


Kenned has said no matter who did what and even if it indicated the mccanns were or were not involved in madeleines disappearance he wanted to get to the bottom off it, no matter what.


March 2009 Kennedy withdrew his money .....




A source close to the fund said the report was considered “hypercritical of the people involved” and “would have been completely distracting” if it became public......they knew

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 9:02


‘Nothing’s been ruled out. We are analysing the relevance of the report and considering our position. We have no intention of introducing irrelevant material into this case because we respect the McCanns as people and have no intention of harming them for sake of it,’ he said."

At least Amaral's Lawyer is a Gentleman, unlike the McCanns who demanded E1 million set aside .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Angelina on Wed 30 Oct - 9:10

Panda wrote:
‘Nothing’s been ruled out. We are analysing the relevance of the report and considering our position. We have no intention of introducing irrelevant material into this case because we respect the McCanns as people and have no intention of harming them for sake of it,’ he said."

At least Amaral's Lawyer is a Gentleman, unlike the McCanns who demanded E1 million set aside .
Or just very astute.

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 10:10

Lioned wrote:I have said on the other thread that it was Kennedy who financed and most likely commissioned the report and was probably the first to read it,i suppose its even possible that the mccanns never even saw it.

Kennedy was throwing £millions at the mccanns to defend them and what happens ? the very firm he employs points the finger at them.
I doubt he's a man who likes to be proven wrong.

Just as an aside,when people ask why the mccanns seem to bask in the limelight if they are guilty ,maybe the answer is that they havn't had much choice with others like Kennedy driving them on.
For the enth time, it was Control risk, part of MI5 (they couldn't operate as M15 could they? ) who were commissioned by an anonymous Benefactor as Kate said , 9 days after Madeleine disappeared . Control risk would have given the McCanns their report , who presumably gave it to Metodo 3.
Oakley International were the next Company with Walter Mitty aka Halligen the fantasist , working with Kennedy. Presumably the Efit only came to light when SY took all the files from Metodo's Office.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 30 Oct - 10:46

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:I have said on the other thread that it was Kennedy who financed and most likely commissioned the report and was probably the first to read it,i suppose its even possible that the mccanns never even saw it.

Kennedy was throwing £millions at the mccanns to defend them and what happens ? the very firm he employs points the finger at them.
I doubt he's a man who likes to be proven wrong.

Just as an aside,when people ask why the mccanns seem to bask in the limelight if they are guilty ,maybe the answer is that they havn't had much choice with others like Kennedy driving them on.
For the enth time, it was Control risk, part of MI5  (they couldn't operate as  M15 could they? ) who were commissioned by an anonymous Benefactor as Kate said , 9 days after Madeleine disappeared . Control risk would have given the McCanns their report , who presumably gave it to Metodo 3.
Oakley International were the next Company with Walter Mitty  aka Halligen the fantasist , working with Kennedy. Presumably the Efit only came to light when SY took all the files from Metodo's Office.
Panda, Control Risk and Oakley International are separate organisations. It's Oakley, or was Oakley, that had ex-MI5 investigators.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Lioned on Wed 30 Oct - 11:22

Panda,for the eleventh time,here it is from the horses mouth....

This from Madeleine Mccann.Org....(6th Aug 2008) (from one of gerrys blogs i think)

"In the light of articles in some UK Sunday newspapers this weekend, we feel it is appropriate to comment briefly on our relationship with the investigation company Oakley International.

We appointed them several months ago to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. We continue to work with them to this end. The working relationship is managed by Brian Kennedy, who also confirms the relationship with Oakley International continues to be good and that it remains entirely focused on the search for Madeleine.
- See more at: http://madeleinemccann.org/2008/1669/oakley-international/#sthash.uZK7DT03.dpuf

This from the Mail article

"2008, the McCanns used money from their charity fund to hire investigators from a firm called Oakley International, led by  former MI5 surveillance officer Henri Exton, to look into the mystery – and they focused on the Smith sighting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478087/Why-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-E-fits-kept-secret-5-years.html#ixzz2jCelf3n0

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  widowan on Wed 30 Oct - 14:31

Lioned wrote:Panda,for the eleventh time,here it is from the horses mouth....

This from Madeleine Mccann.Org....(6th Aug 2008) (from one of gerrys blogs i think)

"In the light of articles in some UK Sunday newspapers this weekend, we feel it is appropriate to comment briefly on our relationship with the investigation company Oakley International.

We appointed them several months ago to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. We continue to work with them to this end. The working relationship is managed by Brian Kennedy, who also confirms the relationship with Oakley International continues to be good and that it remains entirely focused on the search for Madeleine.
- See more at: http://madeleinemccann.org/2008/1669/oakley-international/#sthash.uZK7DT03.dpuf

This from the Mail article

"2008, the McCanns used money from their charity fund to hire investigators from a firm called Oakley International, led by  former MI5 surveillance officer Henri Exton, to look into the mystery – and they focused on the Smith sighting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478087/Why-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-E-fits-kept-secret-5-years.html#ixzz2jCelf3n0
It's clear that the efits were done by Exton and Control Risk had nothing to do with it, nor did Metodo.

Kennedy managed that account and he is supposedly the one who wanted them dropped - their prices were very high and he or the Team did not like the nature of the feedback they were getting.

I can picture it now - I've spent £300,000 to find out who took Madeleine not to get a report on the McCanns' neglect. !

I am sure that report also did not sit well with Gerry, Kate and their lawyers.

If Kennedy subsequently stopped "backing" them they might want to blame the suppression of the efit on him, but it was their lawyers who "reminded" Exton of the confidentiality of the report. Lawyers may be paid by kennedy but represent McCanns. I think Gerry and Kate can argue they had no knowledge of those efits and this was all done by their "team" but that opens another can of worms.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  widowan on Wed 30 Oct - 14:38

Lioned wrote:I have said on the other thread that it was Kennedy who financed and most likely commissioned the report and was probably the first to read it,i suppose its even possible that the mccanns never even saw it.

Kennedy was throwing £millions at the mccanns to defend them and what happens ? the very firm he employs points the finger at them.
I doubt he's a man who likes to be proven wrong.

Just as an aside,when people ask why the mccanns seem to bask in the limelight if they are guilty ,maybe the answer is that they havn't had much choice with others like Kennedy driving them on.

When he first hove into sight they needed help because they were still in trouble. Kate in her book says that he asked her to tell him what happened on the night and stopped her mid way through her story, saying I just wanted to hear you (basically get a gut check on whether she was telling the truth; apparently she passed) - I will help you.

Clarence said at one point Kennedy had "stopped paying salaries months ago" I wonder when that was. He may have hit the roof after getting the Exton report which he paid so much for.

Doubtless he would read that and might also be furious that they'd been suckering him, if there was intell in the report that differed from what they had told him and I think there was.

I am not sure once his name was tied with theirs that he'd be pushing them to reopen the case if he thought they had something to do with it.

It always comes back to the question, what happened on that night. What did people really do, where were they and what did they see?

So much effort has been spent to obscure that information.


widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 16:03

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:I have said on the other thread that it was Kennedy who financed and most likely commissioned the report and was probably the first to read it,i suppose its even possible that the mccanns never even saw it.

Kennedy was throwing £millions at the mccanns to defend them and what happens ? the very firm he employs points the finger at them.
I doubt he's a man who likes to be proven wrong.

Just as an aside,when people ask why the mccanns seem to bask in the limelight if they are guilty ,maybe the answer is that they havn't had much choice with others like Kennedy driving them on.
For the enth time, it was Control risk, part of MI5  (they couldn't operate as  M15 could they? ) who were commissioned by an anonymous Benefactor as Kate said , 9 days after Madeleine disappeared . Control risk would have given the McCanns their report , who presumably gave it to Metodo 3.
Oakley International were the next Company with Walter Mitty  aka Halligen the fantasist , working with Kennedy. Presumably the Efit only came to light when SY took all the files from Metodo's Office.
Panda, Control Risk and Oakley International are separate organisations. It's Oakley, or was Oakley, that had ex-MI5 investigators.
 
 
sorry AnnaEsse according to McCannfiles Metodo 3 were employeesd from September 2007, if you remember , The Boss said they would have Madeleine home by Christmas. Oakley international is on Gerry's Blog, appointed 2008, so Control Risk was quite seperate and probably the outfit Kate mentions in her book as having been paid for by a Benefactor 9 days after Madeleine went missing. As I say , it must have been MI5 using a code name , and my guess is commissioned by Tony Blair . Brian Kennedy was involved with Metodo 3 and Oakley International , he invoiced the Fund and supposedly paid Metodo, who , interviewed a while later by ABC es said they never received the money quoted by the British Press.
 
Home » Gerry's Blogs Oakley International 26 August 2008 1,679 views No Comment In the light of articles in some UK Sunday newspapers this weekend, we feel it is appropriate to comment briefly on our relationship with the investigation company Oakley International. We appointed them several months ago to investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. We continue to work with them to this end. The working relationship is managed by Brian Kennedy, who also confirms the relationship with Oakley International continues to be good and that it remains entirely focused on the search for Madeleine. - See more at: http://madeleinemccann.org/2008/1669/oakley-international/#sthash.Ywm2Wg4Z.dpuf"

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  tanszi on Wed 30 Oct - 16:13

Panda why must Control risks have been M15 funded by Tony Blair, sorry im not following your logic here.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 16:28

tanszi wrote:Panda why must Control risks have been M15 funded by Tony Blair, sorry im not following your logic here.
Kate says in her Book that 9 days after Madeleine disappeared a "Benefactor" paid for a Detective Agency to search for Madeleine because they couldn't afford to hire one. If you remember Tony Blair was the fiirst to know Madeleine disappeared and my guess is Tony got in touch with the Head of MI5 who sent a couple of operatives codeword Control Risk to PDL to meet the McCanns and take statements from them . I don't know how long they took but Metodo 3 were appointed in September 2007 .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  tanszi on Wed 30 Oct - 16:49

why would he do that though Panda when it would be easier for someone else to pay for Control Risks Group to go out there.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  widowan on Wed 30 Oct - 16:51

Control Risk is not MI5, by another name. They are a legitimate private business. Then and now. They may have foremer MI5 people working there, that's a reasonable assumption but we know Oakley had former MI5 guys, Henri Exton for one - and Exton was a sub to Oakley and the one who came up with the efits.

Why do you like Control Risk and Tony Blair for these efits Panda? Is it not resonating for you that Kennedy managed Oakley and they managed the subs and the efit was produced between March 2008 and Sept 2008 by the team led by Exton, which was when Kennedy sacked Oakley, and the team's laywers prevented the info coming to light?

I don't see bringing Tony Blair into it as it is amply explained otherwise. Do you suspect Blair of involvement with the disappearance and the need to hide the information?

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 30 Oct - 17:05

Panda wrote:
tanszi wrote:Panda why must Control risks have been M15 funded by Tony Blair, sorry im not following your logic here.
Kate says in her Book that 9 days after Madeleine disappeared a "Benefactor" paid for a Detective Agency to search for Madeleine because they couldn't afford to hire one. If you remember Tony Blair was the fiirst to know Madeleine disappeared and my guess is Tony got in touch with the Head of MI5 who sent a couple of operatives codeword Control Risk to PDL to meet the McCanns and take statements from them . I don't know how long they took but Metodo 3 were appointed in September 2007 .
Panda, all the reports on the e-fits name Oakley International as the company that did them and employees of OI say the e-fits are theirs.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Panda on Wed 30 Oct - 17:29

widowan wrote:Control Risk is not MI5, by another name. They are a legitimate private business. Then and now. They may have foremer MI5 people working there, that's a reasonable assumption but  we know Oakley had former MI5 guys, Henri Exton for one -  and Exton was a sub to Oakley and the one who came up with the efits.

Why do you like Control Risk and Tony Blair for these efits Panda? Is it not resonating for you that Kennedy managed Oakley and they managed the subs and the efit was produced between March 2008 and Sept 2008 by the team led by Exton, which was when Kennedy sacked Oakley, and the team's laywers prevented the info coming to light?

I don't see bringing Tony Blair into it as it is amply explained otherwise. Do you suspect Blair of involvement with the disappearance and the need to hide the information?


Widowan, for starters Oakley International was I believe owned by Halligen who served 2 years in a Jail in the UK for fraud, he was a one man band who promised satellite dishes and was "paid " £300,000 by the Fund....nothing to do with MI5 and Kennedy was "working" with him. Tony Blair wouldn't have paid MI5 , he was the prime Minister , all he had to do was ask Exton to supply a couple of Agents to help the McCanns. Kate says "Benefactor" appeared 9 days after Madeleine went missing and paid the Agency.

I do know what I am talking about because I was heavily involved in trying to get the Accounts investigated which obviously required research. and I think there is a bit of niotpicking going on here, I posted Gerry's blog here to show the Fund employed Oakley Intl. maybe you never noticed it.


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 30 Oct - 17:32

Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:Control Risk is not MI5, by another name. They are a legitimate private business. Then and now. They may have foremer MI5 people working there, that's a reasonable assumption but  we know Oakley had former MI5 guys, Henri Exton for one -  and Exton was a sub to Oakley and the one who came up with the efits.

Why do you like Control Risk and Tony Blair for these efits Panda? Is it not resonating for you that Kennedy managed Oakley and they managed the subs and the efit was produced between March 2008 and Sept 2008 by the team led by Exton, which was when Kennedy sacked Oakley, and the team's laywers prevented the info coming to light?

I don't see bringing Tony Blair into it as it is amply explained otherwise. Do you suspect Blair of involvement with the disappearance and the need to hide the information?
 

Widowan, for starters Oakley International was I believe owned by Halligen who served 2 years in a Jail in the UK for fraud, he was a one man band who promised satellite dishes and was "paid " £300,000 by the Fund....nothing to do with MI5 and Kennedy was "working" with him.  Tony Blair wouldn't have paid MI5 , he was the prime Minister , all he had to do was ask Exton to supply a couple of Agents  to help the McCanns. Kate says "Benefactor" appeared 9 days after Madeleine went missing and paid the Agency.

I do know what I am talking about because I was heavily involved in trying to get the Accounts investigated which obviously required research. and I think there is a bit of niotpicking going on here, I posted Gerry's blog here to show the Fund employed Oakley Intl. maybe you never noticed it.

Panda, forget about dates or anything else. It was Oakley International and not Control Risks that employed ex-MI5 investigators. Have a look at another thread on this forum about the Sunday Times having seen the Oakley report. The Oakley report!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  tanszi on Wed 30 Oct - 17:36

no one is nit picking Panda, the people from Oakley International say its their e fit its good enough for me.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Guest on Wed 30 Oct - 17:39

not sure why yawl getting so het up about this but maybe that's just me.  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns could face court over report

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum