Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 30 Oct - 20:17

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Colonel Fabien wrote:
LJC wrote:
Annabel wrote:I thought it was a maid who was sacked!

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/prince-charles-website-names-suspect-in.html
Well according to this there are other sacked employees - which in a  place that size would not be unusual anyway, but more needs to be known, especially as to his character and his past.

Most former employees with a grudge, if they are hell bent on revenge, usually commit arson or cause criminal damage, or give the place a bad press.

Okay, if he was a sex offender with a record, then its suspicious, if not it is still not impossible to be accused of committing sex offences on the basis you were too clever to get caught previously.

Also, the tractor accident raises questions for me.  Too much of a coincidence that he could have done this and then had a fatal accident 2 years later. Now, if it were suicide, that would raise a red flag or two.

Or is it the tractor part that's suspicious?  I mean, if he worked on a farm there is potential to bury a body after all.

Anyway, if and when Madeleine's body is recovered it will solve these issues, but until then...

Tractor accidents unfortunately happen all the time in Portugal, involving the young and the old. However, I've never heard of anyone being murdered by a tractor and even less, committing suicide by tractor.
In Portugal even tractors are devious!   
Eeek! And are they swarthy?  
Of course. And kinda gypsy too.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 30 Oct - 20:20

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Colonel Fabien wrote:
LJC wrote:
Annabel wrote:I thought it was a maid who was sacked!

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/prince-charles-website-names-suspect-in.html
Well according to this there are other sacked employees - which in a  place that size would not be unusual anyway, but more needs to be known, especially as to his character and his past.

Most former employees with a grudge, if they are hell bent on revenge, usually commit arson or cause criminal damage, or give the place a bad press.

Okay, if he was a sex offender with a record, then its suspicious, if not it is still not impossible to be accused of committing sex offences on the basis you were too clever to get caught previously.

Also, the tractor accident raises questions for me.  Too much of a coincidence that he could have done this and then had a fatal accident 2 years later. Now, if it were suicide, that would raise a red flag or two.

Or is it the tractor part that's suspicious?  I mean, if he worked on a farm there is potential to bury a body after all.

Anyway, if and when Madeleine's body is recovered it will solve these issues, but until then...

Tractor accidents unfortunately happen all the time in Portugal, involving the young and the old. However, I've never heard of anyone being murdered by a tractor and even less, committing suicide by tractor.
In Portugal even tractors are devious!   
Eeek! And are they swarthy?  
Of course. And kinda gypsy too.
That sounds quite quaint! Gypsy tractors! Ah bless!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  marxman on Wed 30 Oct - 20:27

So disgruntled JCB man is prime suspect then? and he's a dead one as well.
Very convenient, or is it a decoy?
Something found in a field? Loose talk in local about burying something?
or pillow talk? who knows? but, it may just be something to make some
people very jittery. A good deed done for someone?
Just too crazy for me to discount it as having some purpose.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 30 Oct - 20:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Colonel Fabien wrote:
LJC wrote:
Annabel wrote:I thought it was a maid who was sacked!

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/prince-charles-website-names-suspect-in.html
Well according to this there are other sacked employees - which in a  place that size would not be unusual anyway, but more needs to be known, especially as to his character and his past.

Most former employees with a grudge, if they are hell bent on revenge, usually commit arson or cause criminal damage, or give the place a bad press.

Okay, if he was a sex offender with a record, then its suspicious, if not it is still not impossible to be accused of committing sex offences on the basis you were too clever to get caught previously.

Also, the tractor accident raises questions for me.  Too much of a coincidence that he could have done this and then had a fatal accident 2 years later. Now, if it were suicide, that would raise a red flag or two.


Or is it the tractor part that's suspicious?  I mean, if he worked on a farm there is potential to bury a body after all.

Anyway, if and when Madeleine's body is recovered it will solve these issues, but until then...

Tractor accidents unfortunately happen all the time in Portugal, involving the young and the old. However, I've never heard of anyone being murdered by a tractor and even less, committing suicide by tractor.
In Portugal even tractors are devious!   
Eeek! And are they swarthy?  
Of course. And kinda gypsy too.
That sounds quite quaint! Gypsy tractors! Ah bless!
I have no idea how I have been able to live here for the past 29 years!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Carolina on Wed 30 Oct - 20:54

For those in Portugal, I suggest that you watch Moita Flores on CMTV at 22h45. I wonder if the shite is going to hit the fan.

Unfortunately, Cabovisão doesn't have CMTV so I will have to wait for other people's updates.


In the end it wasn't Moita Flores but Carlos Anjos instead. From what I have been told, he said that the lead of the dead tractor man is extremely feeble based on the evidence given. It's all supposition with no material evidence to back it up.

Let's see, this poor man from Cabo Verde had already been caught and jailed for petty theft, now he turns into the invisible man who leaves no evidence or DNA behind when he allegedy takes Madeleine. Did he take courses in crime in the meantime?


Last edited by Carolina on Thu 31 Oct - 10:30; edited 2 times in total

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 30 Oct - 21:31

Iris wrote:
Brilliant!  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  mossman on Wed 30 Oct - 21:38

Iris

   

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Annabel on Wed 30 Oct - 21:40

From twitter:


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 30 Oct - 21:44

Annabel wrote:From twitter:

Fabulous!  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  malena stool on Wed 30 Oct - 22:03

Iris wrote:
   

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  malena stool on Wed 30 Oct - 22:04

Annabel wrote:From twitter:

   

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 30 Oct - 22:58

Carolina wrote:For those in Portugal, I suggest that you watch Moita Flores on CMTV at 22h45. I wonder if the shite is going to hit the fan.

Unfortunately, Cabovisão doesn't have CMTV so I will have to wait for other people's updates.
I was about to ask you to watch it and tell us because I'm a Cabovisão client and then I read your second sentence...

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  interested on Wed 30 Oct - 23:11

Annabel wrote:From twitter:




















Look at the fire!!! Jane is feeling the heat!!!

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  jinvta on Thu 31 Oct - 4:21

Claudia79 wrote:
Carolina wrote:For those in Portugal, I suggest that you watch Moita Flores on CMTV at 22h45. I wonder if the shite is going to hit the fan.

Unfortunately, Cabovisão doesn't have CMTV so I will have to wait for other people's updates.
I was about to ask you to watch it and tell us because I'm a Cabovisão client and then I read your second sentence...
I will be interested to hear what Franscico Moita Flores has to say. Joana Morais will probably have something on her blog soon.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 31 Oct - 7:42

From Facebook


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Karen on Thu 31 Oct - 8:08

From Estelle - with thanks - Jill Haven site

( TABLOID ALERT!)
Google translation from Portuguese CdeM
Research : Judicial Police looking corpse child
Suspect in abduction of Maddie pardoned
Jorge Sampaio forgave expulsion immigrant who may then have abducted Maddie .

The Cape Verdean immigrant who is suspected of having kidnapped Maddie received a pardon from the President of the Republic , Jorge Sampaio , and was not expelled from the country in 1996 , as determined justice .

The man , who was then 26, was indicted in a case of theft . The additional penalty would be expulsion from our country to your home country : Cape Verde . Around Christmas and then as was normal in the 90's , the then President of the Republic chose a number of citizens who have just benefited from judicial pardons .

According to the CM found the immigrant was then to Lagos , where he eventually build their lives with his wife , a Portuguese national . In 2007 , around the time of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann , the man had been fired from the restaurant at Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz had motive for the abduction and means to do so. He knew that the girl's parents and friends dined late , even knew the routines " lookout " to rooms .
Police still believe that although the goal was never to kill Maddie , the truth is that something may have escaped the control of the suspect . Scared all the media attention the case , you may have been forced to ' silence ' the child . The Judiciary is trying to figure out what will be done to the corpse .

The death of this man , in 2009 in a tractor accident , now comes shuffling research . It is only recently that the track was then after your phone has been located near the village at the time of the abduction . The antennas aware of its location next to the apartment. The PJ has heard the family to understand the behavior of the suspect in the days immediately following . Also try to understand the places that have been and where you have hidden the child , then three years.

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  kitti on Thu 31 Oct - 8:23

So a petty theif turns into a murderer ..


And he was going to do what with her?



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  dazedandconfused on Thu 31 Oct - 8:40

So poor Madeleine is officially dead now? How will that affect libel trials, the fund, the parents. Will there be another fund to celebrate her life and suggestions that said fund will be to help all missing children?

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  kitti on Thu 31 Oct - 8:44

AnnaEsse wrote:From Facebook








You beat me to it Anna, lol.....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  margaret on Thu 31 Oct - 9:24

Loving the photos  

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Oct - 9:33

hope the tractor has a good lawyer.  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  margaret on Thu 31 Oct - 9:44

Marky wrote:hope the tractor has a good lawyer.  
  Welcome back Marky btw

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Oct - 9:57

margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:hope the tractor has a good lawyer.  
  Welcome back Marky btw
thank you nice lady.  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Carolina on Thu 31 Oct - 10:33

In the end it wasn't Moita Flores but Carlos Anjos instead. From what I have been told, he said that the lead of the dead tractor man is extremely feeble based on the evidence given. It's all supposition with no material evidence to back it up.

Let's see, this poor man from Cabo Verde had already been caught and jailed for petty theft, now he turns into the invisible man who leaves no evidence or DNA behind when he allegedy takes Madeleine. Did he take courses in crime in the meantime?

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum