Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

+30
mossman
kitti
dutchclogs
fuzeta
frencheuropean
margaret
Lioned
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
Carolina
MaryB
LJC
dazedandconfused
Karen
interested
Claudia79
malena stool
Annabel
marxman
Colonel Fabien
cass
quickfingers
wantthetruth
ann_chovey
chrissie
vikkipollard5
almostgothic
pennylane
keepingmum
Panda
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 Empty Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  Claudia79 Wed 30 Oct - 20:17

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Colonel Fabien wrote:
LJC wrote:
Well according to this there are other sacked employees - which in a  place that size would not be unusual anyway, but more needs to be known, especially as to his character and his past.

Most former employees with a grudge, if they are hell bent on revenge, usually commit arson or cause criminal damage, or give the place a bad press.

Okay, if he was a sex offender with a record, then its suspicious, if not it is still not impossible to be accused of committing sex offences on the basis you were too clever to get caught previously.

Also, the tractor accident raises questions for me.  Too much of a coincidence that he could have done this and then had a fatal accident 2 years later. Now, if it were suicide, that would raise a red flag or two.

Or is it the tractor part that's suspicious?  I mean, if he worked on a farm there is potential to bury a body after all.

Anyway, if and when Madeleine's body is recovered it will solve these issues, but until then...

Tractor accidents unfortunately happen all the time in Portugal, involving the young and the old. However, I've never heard of anyone being murdered by a tractor and even less, committing suicide by tractor.
In Portugal even tractors are devious!  Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 613255 
Eeek! And are they swarthy? Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 463762 
Of course. And kinda gypsy too.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 Empty Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Oct - 20:20

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Colonel Fabien wrote:
LJC wrote:
Well according to this there are other sacked employees - which in a  place that size would not be unusual anyway, but more needs to be known, especially as to his character and his past.

Most former employees with a grudge, if they are hell bent on revenge, usually commit arson or cause criminal damage, or give the place a bad press.

Okay, if he was a sex offender with a record, then its suspicious, if not it is still not impossible to be accused of committing sex offences on the basis you were too clever to get caught previously.

Also, the tractor accident raises questions for me.  Too much of a coincidence that he could have done this and then had a fatal accident 2 years later. Now, if it were suicide, that would raise a red flag or two.

Or is it the tractor part that's suspicious?  I mean, if he worked on a farm there is potential to bury a body after all.

Anyway, if and when Madeleine's body is recovered it will solve these issues, but until then...

Tractor accidents unfortunately happen all the time in Portugal, involving the young and the old. However, I've never heard of anyone being murdered by a tractor and even less, committing suicide by tractor.
In Portugal even tractors are devious!  Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 613255 
Eeek! And are they swarthy? Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 463762 
That sounds quite quaint! Gypsy tractors! Ah bless!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 30 Oct - 20:27

So disgruntled JCB man is prime suspect then? and he's a dead one as well.
Very convenient, or is it a decoy?
Something found in a field? Loose talk in local about burying something?
or pillow talk? who knows? but, it may just be something to make some
people very jittery. A good deed done for someone?
Just too crazy for me to discount it as having some purpose.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 30 Oct - 20:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Colonel Fabien wrote:
LJC wrote:

That sounds quite quaint! Gypsy tractors! Ah bless!
I have no idea how I have been able to live here for the past 29 years!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 30 Oct - 20:54

For those in Portugal, I suggest that you watch Moita Flores on CMTV at 22h45. I wonder if the shite is going to hit the fan.

Unfortunately, Cabovisão doesn't have CMTV so I will have to wait for other people's updates.

In the end it wasn't Moita Flores but Carlos Anjos instead. From what I have been told, he said that the lead of the dead tractor man is extremely feeble based on the evidence given. It's all supposition with no material evidence to back it up.

Let's see, this poor man from Cabo Verde had already been caught and jailed for petty theft, now he turns into the invisible man who leaves no evidence or DNA behind when he allegedy takes Madeleine. Did he take courses in crime in the meantime?

Last edited by Carolina on Thu 31 Oct - 10:30; edited 2 times in total
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Oct - 21:31

Iris wrote:Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 BX2qdAcCEAARzHf
Brilliant! Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 294124 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 30 Oct - 21:38

Iris

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 23324 Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 23324 Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 23324 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 30 Oct - 21:40

From twitter:

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 BX2PxnICQAAs7z6
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 30 Oct - 21:44

Annabel wrote:From twitter:

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 BX2PxnICQAAs7z6
Fabulous! Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 613255 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Oct - 22:03

Iris wrote:Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 BX2qdAcCEAARzHf
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 23324 Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 23324 Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 613255 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Oct - 22:04

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 23324 Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 23324 Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 613255 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 30 Oct - 22:58

Carolina wrote:For those in Portugal, I suggest that you watch Moita Flores on CMTV at 22h45. I wonder if the shite is going to hit the fan.

Unfortunately, Cabovisão doesn't have CMTV so I will have to wait for other people's updates.
I was about to ask you to watch it and tell us because I'm a Cabovisão client and then I read your second sentence...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 30 Oct - 23:11

Look at the fire!!! Jane is feeling the heat!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 31 Oct - 4:21

Claudia79 wrote:
Carolina wrote:For those in Portugal, I suggest that you watch Moita Flores on CMTV at 22h45. I wonder if the shite is going to hit the fan.

I was about to ask you to watch it and tell us because I'm a Cabovisão client and then I read your second sentence...
I will be interested to hear what Franscico Moita Flores has to say. Joana Morais will probably have something on her blog soon.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 31 Oct - 7:42

From Facebook

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 1379684_1432069197012461_1486571368_n
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 31 Oct - 8:08

From Estelle - with thanks - Jill Haven site

( TABLOID ALERT!)
Google translation from Portuguese CdeM
Research : Judicial Police looking corpse child
Suspect in abduction of Maddie pardoned
Jorge Sampaio forgave expulsion immigrant who may then have abducted Maddie .

The Cape Verdean immigrant who is suspected of having kidnapped Maddie received a pardon from the President of the Republic , Jorge Sampaio , and was not expelled from the country in 1996 , as determined justice .

The man , who was then 26, was indicted in a case of theft . The additional penalty would be expulsion from our country to your home country : Cape Verde . Around Christmas and then as was normal in the 90's , the then President of the Republic chose a number of citizens who have just benefited from judicial pardons .

According to the CM found the immigrant was then to Lagos , where he eventually build their lives with his wife , a Portuguese national . In 2007 , around the time of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann , the man had been fired from the restaurant at Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz had motive for the abduction and means to do so. He knew that the girl's parents and friends dined late , even knew the routines " lookout " to rooms .
Police still believe that although the goal was never to kill Maddie , the truth is that something may have escaped the control of the suspect . Scared all the media attention the case , you may have been forced to ' silence ' the child . The Judiciary is trying to figure out what will be done to the corpse .

The death of this man , in 2009 in a tractor accident , now comes shuffling research . It is only recently that the track was then after your phone has been located near the village at the time of the abduction . The antennas aware of its location next to the apartment. The PJ has heard the family to understand the behavior of the suspect in the days immediately following . Also try to understand the places that have been and where you have hidden the child , then three years.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 31 Oct - 8:23

So a petty theif turns into a murderer ..

And he was going to do what with her?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 31 Oct - 8:40

So poor Madeleine is officially dead now? How will that affect libel trials, the fund, the parents. Will there be another fund to celebrate her life and suggestions that said fund will be to help all missing children?
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 31 Oct - 8:44

AnnaEsse wrote:From Facebook

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 1379684_1432069197012461_1486571368_n

You beat me to it Anna, lol.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 31 Oct - 9:24

Loving the photos Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 294124 
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 31 Oct - 9:33

hope the tractor has a good lawyer. Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 31 Oct - 9:44

Marky wrote:hope the tractor has a good lawyer. Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 25346 
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 294124  Welcome back Marky btw
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 31 Oct - 9:57

margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:hope the tractor has a good lawyer. Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 25346 
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 294124  Welcome back Marky btw
thank you nice lady. Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 4 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 31 Oct - 10:33

In the end it wasn't Moita Flores but Carlos Anjos instead. From what I have been told, he said that the lead of the dead tractor man is extremely feeble based on the evidence given. It's all supposition with no material evidence to back it up.

Let's see, this poor man from Cabo Verde had already been caught and jailed for petty theft, now he turns into the invisible man who leaves no evidence or DNA behind when he allegedy takes Madeleine. Did he take courses in crime in the meantime?
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next