Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star)

+15
cass
pennylane
jeanmonroe
kitti
almostgothic
MaryB
fred
fuzeta
margaret
T4two
mossman
ann_chovey
interested
dagobert
Lioned
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star)

Post  fred Sat 2 Nov - 11:19

Well tomorrows suspect will have one leg missing and a parrot on his shoulder, that is about the only thing we haven't had up to now!!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star)

Post  MaryB Sat 2 Nov - 11:24

I suppose the postive side is nobody is believing this utter nonsense. Let's hope it will just fade away like these ridiculous accusations of child stealing a couple of weeks ago.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 2 Nov - 11:39

When you start naming people and putting their name all over the press then boundaries have been crossed.

Remember Christopher Jeffries?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 2 Nov - 11:40

fred wrote:Well tomorrows suspect will have one leg missing and a parrot on his shoulder, that is about the only thing we haven't had up to now!!!
That's quite likely - provided of course that he was swept off the deck of his pirate ship by a freak wave and drowned, along with the parrot, who might otherwise have given him an alibi:

"He was scraping the barnacles off of his rudder at the time! Arrrr! Squawk!"
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 2 Nov - 11:43

Pieces off eight........

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 2 Nov - 12:26

almostgothic wrote:I think it has reached the stage now where those who have suffered in any way because of this case (blonde children and wrongly accused 'suspects' splashed all over the papers for example) should form a Victims Of The McCanns Support Group.

Countless innocent people have had their lives interfered with or even ruined merely to keep the usual suspects out of jail.
Maddie snatched for 5 euros (Daily Star) - Page 2 307691 
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 2 Nov - 13:06

so we are to believe that this man decided to go into the mcanns apartment 3 children there and take one the biggest of the 3 also why not any of the other children in the other apartments instead - pick on one that you have the more chance of getting caught - omg when will this end - i am a member of other forums and mcann news is usually not allowed but people are there posting this is stupid now and they do not really follow the case like we do here
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 2 Nov - 13:33

I still hold out a slight hope that the newspapers are printing these increasingly silly stories to make everyone aware of the most likely culprits.

The only problem is that they are now naming real people, alive or dead, as in the girls in the gipsy camps and now this man in Portugal, rather than stupid yarns about people who never existed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 2 Nov - 13:55

Why didn't this 'junkie/burglar/thief/addict' nick the McCanns watches and cameras and passports and phones, that were all obviously in the apartment, because Mitchell said they AND their friends did NOT have them on/with them when they went to the tapas?

He'd have got more than 5 euros selling that 'little lot' wouldn't he?

Does anyone know what happened to Mr Lawl*r the 'maddie snatcher' of Lanzarote?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/353737/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-tabloids-monster-james-lawlor.html/

Apparently, Mr L was the most notorious 'child snatcher' since the guy in Mary Poppins!

apparently, so 'dangerous' to kids was Mr L that the UK police let him out on bail within 'hours' of 'arresting' him!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 2 Nov - 14:21

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I still hold out a slight hope that the newspapers are printing these increasingly silly stories to make everyone aware of the most likely culprits.

The only problem is that they are now naming real people, alive or dead, as in the girls in the gipsy camps and now this man in Portugal, rather than stupid yarns about people who never existed.
I too wonder if the papers are printing increasingly ridiculous stories as a way of taking the piss out of the McCanns and demonstrating just how unlikely an abductor was - and selling papers, as well.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 2 Nov - 14:23

jassi wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I still hold out a slight hope that the newspapers are printing these increasingly silly stories to make everyone aware of the most likely culprits.

I too wonder if the papers are printing increasingly ridiculous stories as a way of taking the piss out of the McCanns and demonstrating just how unlikely an abductor was  - and selling papers, as well.
Hi jassi, I have said this also.  They are hanging the Met and the McCanns out to dry (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 2 Nov - 14:27

jassi some of the headlines are taking the piss - you only have to look at the ads around the main piece - but real names are coming into this now - this man has children that could see the headlines - also talking of children the twins too and any other child seeing this - god it was bad in the early days i had a work mate whos son wouldnt go on holiday because of it all - they got him on a plane and had a shit week because he was scared shitless because of swathy man
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 2 Nov - 14:59

cass wrote:jassi some of the headlines are taking the piss - you only have to look at the ads around the main piece - but real names are coming into this now - this man has children that could see the headlines - also talking of children the twins too and any other child seeing this - god it was bad in the early days i had a work mate whos son wouldnt go on holiday because of it all - they got him on a plane and had a shit week because he was scared shitless because of swathy man
I agree that this is irresponsible journalism, but I don't suppose the Star will care very much about being sued by any of the Portuguese family.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sat 2 Nov - 19:40

Are the Portuguese family in a position where they can afford to sue? Have they got a "fund" (limited company)?
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 2 Nov - 20:42

SteveT wrote:Are the Portuguese family in a position where they can afford to sue? Have they got a "fund" (limited company)?
Probably not, but going by Jassi's suggestion, we could maybe all do it together as a Class Action suit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 3 Nov - 22:50

https://twitter.com/suttonnick/status/397129236365840385/photo/1

Tomorrow's Mirror has a photo of Tractor Man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 3 Nov - 23:57

I didn't think the British press could sink any lower, how wrong I was. It truly is gutter press, well more like sewer press. I sincerely hope the family of this man can find a decent and honest lawyer and sue the backsides off these newspapers. I guess the Mccanns and the apparently very dishonest and incompetent police are now so desperate for a scapegoat they will 'fit up' (if that's the right expression) absolutely anyone they can in order to keep the McCann backsides clear and shining. It really does make you very ashamed to be British.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 4 Nov - 0:05

What about an answering front page with "Scotland yard always gets their man" with the Exton efit
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2