Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Michell Pfeiffer once part of a cult

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michell Pfeiffer once part of a cult

Post  Panda on Sun 3 Nov - 9:50

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/10422883/Michelle-Pfeiffer-The-day-I-realised-I-was-part-of-a-cult.html

I always liked Michelle and she had a beautiful face, very sculptured.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Michell Pfeiffer once part of a cult

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 3 Nov - 10:53

I was once involved with a religious cult but it didn't take them long to throw me out - no brain available to wash in my case!

It sounds like a joke but it did actually happen. I left with the words "you'll go straight to hell" ringing in my ears. It was like something out of the Dark Ages.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 3 Nov - 11:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I was once involved with a religious cult but it didn't take them long to throw me out - no brain available to wash in my case!

It sounds like a joke but it did actually happen. I left with the words "you'll go straight to hell" ringing in my ears. It was like something out of the Dark Ages.
Morning NBY , when I was about 11 , going to Sunday School every week , believing Jesus died on the Cross for me , I thought I was the only one in the Family going to Heaven.áI remember distinctly saying to my Mother ,"Mam, you do believe Jesus died on the Cross for you"....my Mother was doing the Sunday baking and said, "of course I do love"á It wasn't exactly a Cult, but you couldn't wear lipstick, go to the cinema of a Dance Hall, or smoke. I had a big crush on the Sunday School Teacher ,he had a lovely singing voice , came to our House once to ask my Parents if I could go to their Camping Trip which they held every year. , for 2 weeks. It was great , funny how you remember things when the topic is triggered.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:39

Sponsored content