Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Mothers who Love their Children

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mothers who Love their Children

Post  pamalam on Thu 7 Nov - 12:17

Mothers who Love their Children
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/42oct10/STEEL_MAGNOLIA_27_10_10.htm  
 
 
Original Source: STEEL MAGNOLIA: WEDNESDAY 27 OCTOBER 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Posted by SteelMagnolia at 10:57 AM

IRONSIDE ARTICLES
 

Young beautiful mothers who love their lives and love their children. Beautiful parents, do harm their children, even kill them.
 
Both of these mothers know the true fate of Madeleine McCann. One knows because she is married to the Police Officer who worked on the case.
 
And the other mother knows , because she was there.

 
The truth is hard to bear, even more so when you know someone who knows your inner secrets. So what do you do ,

 
you try and destroy the person who knows your secret, your truth.

 

Kate tried to destroy Sofia and everything she holds dear to her, because Sofia  is a mother who fights for her children.
 
Kate only fights for herself and she will never win over Sofia.
 
Sofia , is from a different culture, a culture Kate will never understand, it is a culture where a mother will die for her child.
 
Kate cannot begin to know what this means.
 

 
It is a culture where belief that a mother should never have to bury her child, and if she does, she screams long  into the night , for her pain is too much to bear and she believes she can no longer go on .

 
And as she screams, she screams one word to the God she so deeply believes in. Why?

pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 357
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 7 Nov - 12:24

I didn't know until recently that Goncalo Amaral has a daughter the same age as Madeleine.

That must have made the case particularly relevant and poignant to him.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  mara thon on Thu 7 Nov - 12:34

If Kate McCann was a loving mother she would never even have considered leaving her 3 small children alone at all, certainly not to go out wining and dining. Neither would she have dumped her children in a crèche every day because "it was her holiday too" and she most certainly wouldn't have been putting the shoes of her missing child on the younger child a few short days later, neither would she have let all 3 children share 1 toothbrush. I don't think I need to go on. Loving mother....NO...........selfish self centred woman........YES.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  LJC on Thu 7 Nov - 23:38

mara thon wrote:If Kate McCann was a loving mother she would never even have considered leaving her 3 small children alone at all, certainly not to go out wining and dining.  Neither would she have dumped her children in a crèche every day because "it was her holiday too" and she most certainly wouldn't have been putting the shoes of her missing child on the younger child a few short days later, neither would she have let all 3 children share 1 toothbrush.  I don't think I need to go on.   Loving mother....NO...........selfish self centred woman........YES.
When I think long and hard I just don't think Kate could cope. She wanted the children, had IVF, had a beautiful daughter followed by more IVF resulting in twins, one of each. What hard work, three little ones, all of them babies. It must have been like having triplets at times. She says Madeleine was like a little mother to the twins, but we hear Madeleine could throw a tantrum. We hear Madeleine was sent away to spent Christmas with another relative when she was around 2. Kate could not cope; she got what she wished for and then found she had bitten more off than she could chew. She was a working mother into the bargain, her husband probably felt his career was far more important, so Kate had to get on with it. They enlisted babysitters to give her a break. Her parents were up in Liverpool; his family in Scotland. She came to rely on friends...say no more. She must have been exhausted at times. Her type of love was just to get through each day, to muddle through and she probably had friends urging her on to make time for herself. Then there was peer pressure on the fateful holiday to PDL - leave the kids, don't worry about them, we'll all help to monitor them. But it goes wrong. Kate feels everyone is out to blame her and I feel certain that behind the scenes she and Gerry must have argued, but coping is something she was struggling to do and their 'disaster' could have tipped her over the edge completely; her guilt complex was starting to show through. Perhaps best to rally around Kate and cover this 'disaster' up. That's what friends are for!

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 8 Nov - 7:40

LJC wrote:
mara thon wrote:If Kate McCann was a loving mother she would never even have considered leaving her 3 small children alone at all, certainly not to go out wining and dining.  Neither would she have dumped her children in a crèche every day because "it was her holiday too" and she most certainly wouldn't have been putting the shoes of her missing child on the younger child a few short days later, neither would she have let all 3 children share 1 toothbrush.  I don't think I need to go on.   Loving mother....NO...........selfish self centred woman........YES.
When I think long and hard I just don't think Kate could cope.  She wanted the children, had IVF, had a beautiful daughter followed by more IVF resulting in twins, one of each.  What hard work, three little ones, all of them babies.  It must have been like having triplets at times.  She says Madeleine was like a little mother to the twins, but we hear Madeleine could throw a tantrum.  We hear Madeleine was sent away to spent Christmas with another relative when she was around 2.  Kate could not cope; she got what she wished for and then found she had bitten more off than she could chew. She was a working mother into the bargain, her husband probably felt his career was far more important, so Kate had to get on with it.  They enlisted babysitters to give her a break.  Her parents were up in Liverpool; his family in Scotland.  She came to rely on friends...say no more.  She must have been exhausted at times.  Her type of love was just to get through each day, to muddle through and she probably had friends urging her on to make time for herself.  Then there was peer pressure on the fateful holiday to PDL - leave the kids, don't worry about them, we'll all help to monitor them.  But it goes wrong.  Kate feels everyone is out to blame her and I feel certain that behind the scenes she and Gerry must have argued, but coping is something she was struggling to do and their 'disaster' could have tipped her over the edge completely; her guilt complex was starting to show through.  Perhaps best to rally around Kate and cover this 'disaster' up.  That's what friends are for!
On what was the twins' first Christmas, Madeleine was in Glasgow with her grandmother. You'd think they'd want to celebrate their first Christmas as a family, but no, Maddie wasn't there joining in.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Guest on Fri 8 Nov - 8:03

So Maddie was a handful and Kate can't cope. Her "solution" is to immediately go off and try for another baby using IVF! I'd love to see Jeremy Kyle ripping into her. There are people on his show every day that seem to think that having another baby will solve all their problems. He tears them to bits, and quite rightly, too IMHO. These poor wee mites didn't ask to be born. Now Kate would have HAD to have that IVF done privately, because there's no way the NHS would have paid for it, not so soon after the first one; not least because of the potential stress and psychological factors. And Kate, as a doctor, would have known that. But of course her super-clever husband, who knows absolutely everything about everything, probably coaxed her into it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  almostgothic on Fri 8 Nov - 10:39

Many's the time I've thought about how KM couldn't cope - and then I remember my late grandmother who did.

OK, we're talking decades back in the last century - but even so, women are women and their character shapes their lives and the lives of those entrusted to them.

Eight children, no domestic help. No mod cons - no washer, dryer, fridge in the early days. Not a lot of money. No big house.

Along with my late grandfather she fed and clothed everyone well.
Kept house. Cooked and baked on a big old Yorkshire Range. Tended the garden and an allotment - flowers, fruit and veg.
Kept pigs and chickens - cured bacon and ham and ate everything but the squeak.
Made all her own pickles, chutneys, jams and toffee.
And still found time to support the Women's Institute and the local parish church, which they all attended regularly with some of the family in the choir.
And got through the deprivations of a world war into the bargain.

Were she alive today, and if I described to her the causes of current day angst and the stresses of the aspiring classes whose lifestyles she could only dream of, she would tut-tut, her eyes would roll heavenward, and she would laugh in my face.


Last edited by almostgothic on Fri 8 Nov - 11:00; edited 1 time in total

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  kitti on Fri 8 Nov - 10:52

When I see the video off Madeleine saying...'oh look, santa must off bringed all these toys'...I often wonder WHY she said that.


It's as if she wasn't there to see the toys being opened at Xmas.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  kitti on Fri 8 Nov - 10:54

And when she told to turn round and then smile for the camera when Gerry asks, I really find his voice very creepy...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 8 Nov - 11:17

Yes I agree. Most of the clips delete his voiceover and I'm not surprised.

I'll see if I can find one with sound to post here.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Lioned on Fri 8 Nov - 15:40

Iris wrote:So Maddie was a handful and Kate can't cope.  Her "solution" is to immediately go off and try for another baby using IVF!  I'd love to see Jeremy Kyle ripping into her.  There are people on his show every day that seem to think that having another baby will solve all their problems.  He tears them to bits, and quite rightly, too IMHO.  These poor wee mites didn't ask to be born.  Now Kate would have HAD to have that IVF done privately, because there's no way the NHS would have paid for it, not so soon after the first one; not least because of the potential stress and psychological factors.  And Kate, as a doctor, would have known that.  But of course her super-clever husband, who knows absolutely everything about everything, probably coaxed her into it.  
Well they had to have their 'designer' family didn't they.Unfortunately,Madeleine was only "nearly perfect" (though kate went to some lengths to let the World know that at least parts of Her were perfect).Shame they didn't value these possessions as much as their watches and phones.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Keela on Fri 8 Nov - 16:10

almostgothic wrote:Many's the time I've thought about how KM couldn't cope - and then I remember my late grandmother who did.

OK, we're talking decades back in the last century - but even so, women are women and their character shapes their lives and the lives of those entrusted to them.

Eight children, no domestic help. No mod cons - no washer, dryer, fridge in the early days. Not a lot of money. No big house.

Along with my late grandfather she fed and clothed everyone well.
Kept house. Cooked and baked on a big old Yorkshire Range. Tended the garden and an allotment - flowers, fruit and veg.
Kept pigs and chickens - cured bacon and ham and ate everything but the squeak.
Made all her own pickles, chutneys, jams and toffee.
And still found time to support the Women's Institute and the local parish church, which they all attended regularly with some of the family in the choir.
And got through the deprivations of a world war into the bargain.

Were she alive today, and if I described to her the causes of current day angst and the stresses of the aspiring classes whose lifestyles she could only dream of, she would tut-tut, her eyes would roll heavenward, and she would laugh in my face.

I can only say two words to your post -nail and head. My grandmother brought up 4 children with her husband out of work. She took in washing, knitted and crocheted for people, looked after other children and generally did anything to bring a bit of money in and help the family. My grandfather got his first job in over 4 years the day that my dad was born in 1923. In those days the mums coped. They had to. There were none of the fallback facilities we have now. Kate wants to think herself bloody lucky that she was born when she was and had her children in an age when nearly everything could be done by machine - washing, hoovering, cleaning generally, washing of dishes etc etc etc. Some people don't know they are born and lucky to boot.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  chrissie on Fri 8 Nov - 16:17

My mother was widowed at the age of 45, with five children still at school, three of us at primary. As you say, no mod cons and she never claimed a penny. She worked full time as a psychiatric nurse, a demanding job. She would knit, make clothes for us and we never felt that we missed out on anything. If I'm ever feeling a bit sorry for myself, I just think of my Mum.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3280
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Panda on Fri 8 Nov - 20:44

My Parents raised four daughters, my Father had TB, was in hospital for 2 years, had half a lung removed , suffered with chest problems for the rest of his life, but , we never felt deprived and my Mother coped very well. There were no Washing Machines, Fridges and tumble driers, today's generation would never cope. I don't think Kate coped with three young children, she was reduced to working one and a half days a week.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  LJC on Fri 8 Nov - 22:51

Iris wrote:So Maddie was a handful and Kate can't cope.  Her "solution" is to immediately go off and try for another baby using IVF!  I'd love to see Jeremy Kyle ripping into her.  There are people on his show every day that seem to think that having another baby will solve all their problems.  He tears them to bits, and quite rightly, too IMHO.  These poor wee mites didn't ask to be born.  Now Kate would have HAD to have that IVF done privately, because there's no way the NHS would have paid for it, not so soon after the first one; not least because of the potential stress and psychological factors.  And Kate, as a doctor, would have known that.  But of course her super-clever husband, who knows absolutely everything about everything, probably coaxed her into it.  
To be fair, I'm thinking Kate could cope with one child, Madeleine, but why she thought she could cope with more so soon is beyond me. She must have wanted another child, twins are common with IVF so she knew the risks, but I really do feel, after the twins were born, she could not cope.

They moved house as well in recent times to Rothley Towers. Very stressful moving house is, plus I feel they overstretched themselves there. Perhaps Kate would have liked not to work when the twins were born.

There was probably much keeping up with the Jones's which is a big mistake when you are trying to bring up three babies.

I think all of the Tapas mom's were similar to Kate as well, middle class to upper class (to their mind's anyway), all had to have children by a certain age of around 40 (choosing to have their careers first), then have children in quick succession so that you have your complete family while you are still fit enough. Get back into shape quickly, no tummy fat in sight, keep up with your hair, nail varnish and make up, plus wear all the right designer label clothing. Yes its fashionable to be a yummy mummy, but its a lot to live up to.

Their husbands, I can well imagine, were not typical of very hands on fathers either; I get the impression they were not very hands on at all and by and large it was confined to holiday times only. Plus, even the men had to have their own time on holiday, to play tennis. After all, they are busy professionals, working long hours in the NHS, so a place with a kids club was essential. But they ponder its time for the women to have a break - so let the men bathe the children. Let the men monitor the children so that the women can have 'me time'. No need to worry at night, the men have a plan to ensure the children sleep soundly so that the women can enjoy their evening meal night after night.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 8 Nov - 23:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes I agree. Most of the clips delete his voiceover and I'm not surprised.

I'll see if I can find one with sound to post here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAiBp2BgpEo

I've found one with sound.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  kitti on Sat 9 Nov - 7:21

Chokes you up, doesn't it


She didn't ask for much in this world, did she,



Just to be loved and looked after.



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  kitti on Sat 9 Nov - 7:23

Apparently on Facebook someone has said a Sunday newspaper is going to Name 'trolls'?



Wonder if they will dare put the real names in?



And how would they come across the 'real names' and who would hack into the sites to get these names?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  fred on Sat 9 Nov - 8:01

kitti wrote:Apparently on Facebook someone has said a Sunday newspaper is going to Name 'trolls'?



Wonder if they will dare put the real names in?



And how would they come across the 'real names' and who would hack into the sites to get these names?
I saw that on Twitter! Looked to me that Debbie Butler is in the firing line again.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4830
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  weissnicht on Sat 9 Nov - 8:33

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:Apparently on Facebook someone has said a Sunday newspaper is going to Name 'trolls'?



Wonder if they will dare put the real names in?



And how would they come across the 'real names' and who would hack into the sites to get these names?
I saw that on Twitter! Looked to me that Debbie Butler is in the firing line again.
Would be a nice change if they would write about the real trolls, the sock puppets, the mccann cult. But I want be holding my breath UK media/press ever doing that. They still think mcs are saints. How silly.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  kitti on Sat 9 Nov - 8:38

It would be very irresponsible if newspapers named names and they would be held responsible if anything untoward happened to these 'named' people due to their stupidity.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  fred on Sat 9 Nov - 8:43

kitti wrote:It would be very irresponsible if newspapers named names and they would be held responsible if anything untoward happened to these 'named' people due to their stupidity.
Don't forget Debbie has her face all over the front page of he News of the World when her and Tony were dropping leaflets in Rothley.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4830
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Panda on Sat 9 Nov - 8:50


That vkideo is definitely of a happy family , it must still upset the McCanns when they see it., very sad.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 9 Nov - 8:51

That was in 2009 I think, Fred. Surely that's not going to be dredged up again.

I heard about this last night and thought that, if it's true, you can bet it won't be the sewer rat variety that supports the McCanns but those of us who don't believe their nonsense.

I sincerely hope that it's not true.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  kitti on Sat 9 Nov - 8:52

Precisely.......


Wonder if Pat will be mentioned.


My betting is, they will either put the ridiculous nasty but anti McCann quotes on there or...


Go the other way and name respected people with respectable and believable quotes.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Mothers who Love their Children

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:48


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum