Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com

+5
tigger
interested
Lioned
mossman
mara thon
9 posters

Go down

20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com Empty 20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com

Post  interested Wed 13 Nov - 18:20

www.mccannfiles.com has the Gala brochure with details on how to bid in advance on the fund raising auction to "Help bring a missing child home for Christmas". (scroll down)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10020th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com Empty Re: 20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com

Post  interested Wed 13 Nov - 18:42

Of course the Ambassador will be there hiding in plain view.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10020th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com Empty Re: 20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com

Post  mara thon Wed 13 Nov - 18:44

Good heavens .....I thought there was only one missing child, never see any mention of others !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 13 Nov - 18:52

interested wrote:www.mccannfiles.com has the Gala brochure with details on how to bid in advance on the fund raising auction to "Help bring a missing child home for Christmas".  (scroll down)

Home for Christmas.........which of the super investigators used that phrase about Madeleine, Metedo, I think ?

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 13 Nov - 18:53

mara thon wrote:Good heavens .....I thought there was only one missing child, never see any mention of others !
Hi Mara_thon , I scrolled down twicw but couldn't find the info, can you copy and paste it here. If this is a Gala organised by Missing People, the don ations should be in their name surely.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 13 Nov - 19:45

well one would hope so. wonder if there'll be any green and yellow bracelets or luggage tags in there.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 13 Nov - 19:51

tanszi wrote:well one would hope so.  wonder if there'll be any green and yellow bracelets or luggage tags in there.
What a cheek tanzi, they give out a new address to send donations to cover THEIR expenses unbeleivable when you think of all the money they have spent from the Fund to pay Legal Fees etc.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 13 Nov - 19:53

No Panda ive said on another thread.  McCannfiles is Nigels or pamalams site, and does need donations to keep it going.  he is just publicising that he has the Missing People Gala night brochure.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 13 Nov - 20:02

Had a quick look at the auctions 1 - 6 start at between £3000 and £5000. some others start at a more modest £150 for tea at Lords etc., most of it wouldn't interest me, but there was something of brian may;s there I could go for but bidding finished.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Nov - 22:25

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/missingpeoplegalaauction.pdf

Have a look at all the auction lots.

One or two have caused my eyebrows to raise considerably!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 13 Nov - 22:37

I know. The Missing People Charity have some very keen, and wealthy supporters. Some of the donations are very generous indeed, hence the initial bid prices. I expect that over the many years they have been in operation they have gained massive support from all walks of life. good to see celebrities donating goods and services. I hope this Gala is really successful for them. Im finishing here on a positive note, don't want to get tardy about the Ambassador.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 13 Nov - 22:52

tanszi wrote:No Panda ive said on another thread.  McCannfiles is Nigels or pamalams site, and  does need donations to keep it going.  he is just publicising that he has the Missing People Gala night brochure.
It's driving me nuts so whatever The petition means let them tell us.20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com 25346 

While I was looking for something else I came across a very good honest article by a Tom Wini something and posted it, take a look. BTW, I had a look at the Auction items NBY posted, Missing People have certainly got the right connections, no cast off Kylie Minogue Handbags on their Auction.20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 13 Nov - 23:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/missingpeoplegalaauction.pdf

Nothing much there i fancy.
Wonder how much you would have to pay for afternoon tea with kate ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 14 Nov - 0:54

I wonder if she will be wearing and/or flogging yellow and green wristbands.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 14 Nov - 7:48

Lioned wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/missingpeoplegalaauction.pdf

Lot 1:   Afternoon tea with Kate.    Bids starting at £ 1000.-
Lot 2:   Not having afternoon tea with Kate. Bids starting at £ 5000,-

Then there's :  Sharing  a bottle of New Zealand wine with Gerry McCann and/or a signed copy of his book 'What I did on my holidays'
Errm,  what  starting price would that be?  20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com 25346

ETA: the naked woman standing with her legs spread wide and a mask on is of course in the best possible taste? See the auction catalogue, you simply can't make it up.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 14 Nov - 8:04

The irony of Pete Townsend donating. Honestly!!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 14 Nov - 8:22

tigger wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Lot 1:   Afternoon tea with Kate.    Bids starting at £ 1000.-
Lot 2:   Not having afternoon tea with Kate. Bids starting at £ 5000,-

Then there's :  Sharing  a bottle of New Zealand wine with Gerry McCann and/or a signed copy of his book 'What I did on my holidays'
Errm,  what  starting price would that be?  20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com 25346

ETA:  the naked woman standing with her legs spread wide and a mask on is of course in the best possible taste?  See the auction catalogue, you simply can't make it up.
I think the auction will do very well. especially the Necker Island trip, Richard Branson charges £3,000 a night for B and B and beleive it or not he gets a lot of rich Americans willing to pay that amount. I think the McCanns have lost a lot of their rich supporters and if they lose their case against Amaral they will not get any more donations.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 14 Nov - 10:00

Hiya tigger, lol, it surely is interesting what some people call art. certainly not my cup of tea. but a honed body of a man, get me in there lol.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 19 Nov - 9:08

Why there is nothing in the papers about the Luxury Gala Dinner? No singing praises, and lot of photos of UK press heroin, k8 mccann, who have saved 100 kids single handed. (I got that impression about it from Sun)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Nov - 10:04

Yes, it's very unlike the McCanns to miss another opportunity for self-publicity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Nov - 11:29

I think the McCanns will keep a low profile until the Amaral trial is over.....roll on tomorrow and and a bit more enlightenment....does anyone know whether it is still McCann witnesses or Amaral's.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Nov - 11:38

There's a hearing today Panda with the last one scheduled for 27th November.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Nov - 11:58

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There's a hearing today Panda with the last one scheduled for 27th November.
That's right, I wrote it here myself.20th Anniversary Gala/Fund Raising/Missing People - www.mccannfiles.com 25346 I'm sure we will be kept well informed by our fellow Forum Members, let's hope it proceeds as planned.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down