Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

+13
wantthetruth
mossman
almostgothic
wjk
Panda
kitti
AnnaEsse
tanszi
MaryB
weissnicht
Chris
fred
jassi
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case Empty CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Post  Annabel Fri 15 Nov - 16:44

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Unedited images of what happened on the fateful night of the 3rd of May of 2007, at the Ocean Club resort.

by: Paulo João Santos

CMTV (channel 8 on MEO) presents tomorrow, between 21h15 and 22h15, an unpublished programme dedicated to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann: the reconstitution of the evening of the 3rd of May of 2007, the last time the British child was seen alive in Praia da Luz, in Lagos.

The trip to the Ocean Club, the resort where the McCann family was staying, lasts eight minutes, during which viewers will have the opportunity to follow, with rigour, what happened that evening when the little girl, then aged three, disappeared from the room where she was sleeping with her twin siblings.

The reconstitution of the fateful evening of the disappearance involved 10 actors and was carried out at three different locations. It is the result of two weeks of work, with four days and two nights of recording. It involves unpublished images that were taken inside the apartment at the Ocean Club. It's the first time a television will show the scene of the crime that took place in the Algarve.

The 'Maddie Special' also gathers four reports about the most striking moments of the investigation - which recently suffered a new impulse - and a debate with the personalities that followed all the incidents of the case step by step: Gonçalo Amaral, the inspector who was responsible for the investigation; and Rui Pereira, then the minister of Internal Affairs. The conversation will also have the participation of criminal psychologist Maria do Sameiro and Moita Flores, a university professor and former PJ inspector.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/lazer/tv--media/cmtv-faz-a-reconstituicao-do-caso-maddie
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case Empty Re: CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Post  jassi Fri 15 Nov - 17:45

Looks promising and no doubt be guaranteed to drive the McCanns into a fury,
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 15 Nov - 17:46

It is such a shame that it is being shown on some really small obscure channel that no one can hardly get (Correio da Manha t.v. is from the daily newspaper of the same name!)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 15 Nov - 18:45

Is it the SY recon?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 15 Nov - 22:34

kitti wrote:Is it the SY recon?
When there was criticism that the Crimewatch reconstruction wasn't being shown in Portugal it was claimed that a couple of Portugese broadcasters wanted to show it but the BBC wouldn't allow it. Maybe they have decided to do their own.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 16 Nov - 8:37

Where did the Irish version disappear to ? It was Redwood who spoke of it, due in October, but nothing.

Yes Chris, perhaps the Portugese channel have made their own programme as in it is a current affairs type production rather than an"official" reconstruction. I cannot imagine the Portugese police would make a reconstruction then televise it, with their secrecy laws, and during a live investigation.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Nov - 10:05

I Read that the Portugese T.V. Stations were offered the chance to air the Crimewatch programme but didn't want it. Pity we won't be able o see this one , maybe someone will air it on youtube with an English translation.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 16 Nov - 10:58

No they weren't.

The BBC refused to give them or sell them the rights to show it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Nov - 11:50

kitti wrote:No they weren't.

Why Kitti? That's crazy, Portugal was the one place which was the most important , someone's memory might have been jogged. I wish I could remember where I read that Portugal didn't want it. Probably didn't want to pay the price the BBC asked because the Portugese people probably wouldn't have wanted to watch it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 16 Nov - 11:57

Panda wrote:

Why Kitti? That's crazy, Portugal was the one place which was the most important , someone's memory might have been jogged.  I wish I could remember where I read that Portugal didn't want it. Probably didn't want to pay the price the BBC asked because the Portugese people probably wouldn't have wanted to watch it.

I could be wrong but how I remember it is the Portugal won't screen it was the first "rumour" put out in the press. I think, and might be corrected, Joana Morias clarified the situation on her website, the clarification being along the lines of what Kitti said.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Nov - 12:13

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

Why Kitti? That's crazy, Portugal was the one place which was the most important , someone's memory might have been jogged.  I wish I could remember where I read that Portugal didn't want it. Probably didn't want to pay the price the BBC asked because the Portugese people probably wouldn't have wanted to watch it.
I could be wrong but how I remember it is the Portugal won't screen it was the first "rumour" put out in the press.  I think, and might be corrected, Joana Morias clarified the situation on her website, the clarification being along the lines of what Kitti said.
Hi mossman , let's face it, the Portugese are heartily sick of the McCanns and just recently some expats were interviewed and said a lot of damage had been done to tourism etc . Would you want to pay thousands of pounds to show what turned out to be a boring programme.??CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 16 Nov - 12:49

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

I could be wrong but how I remember it is the Portugal won't screen it was the first "rumour" put out in the press.  I think, and might be corrected, Joana Morias clarified the situation on her website, the clarification being along the lines of what Kitti said.
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/crimewatch-aired-in-uk-ireland.html
"The Deputy Director of News at SIC Television was meanwhile reported to have exchanged e-mails with the BBC in the days running up to the Crimewatch programme in order to secure the rights to the full programme, but to no avail.

“The BBC said they are not selling the rights”, Martim Cabral told The Portugal News, “therefore we cannot show it.”

Another Portuguese news channel, TVI, told The Portugal News that it had contacted the British national broadcaster prior to the airing of the show, as it sought to “acquire the programme for Portugal, which was denied.”

“Should the BBC change its position and should TVI continue to show an interest, it is certain that we will look at transmitting the programme in question.

“TVI has also requested the BBC to clarify this situation with British media to avoid more erroneous interpretations, such as those claiming Portuguese television channels are not interested in transmitting the programme.”"
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 16 Nov - 12:56

Somebody definitely doesn't want the Crimewatch programme to be shown in Portugal. And it doesn't look as if it's the Portuguese. Makes you wonder who it is exactly. Hmm. Stranger and stranger.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 16 Nov - 13:57

im glad this is cleared up. it wasn't the Portuguese that refused, they were not offered it. Perhaps there is concern in certain quarters about the public stance SY is taking on it. Perhaps it was known that the case is reopened in Portugal, would that preclude them from showing it because of Portuguese Law, but has been spun to say that they don't want it. Did G McC say something about he could nt understand why it wasn't being shown in Portugal.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 16 Nov - 18:40

Is there any way it can be recorded and saved for us to see on theNnet? Surely someone will do so by some fashion. I'd certainly like to see it.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 16 Nov - 20:58

BBC had it online for just 24 hours to view .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 16 Nov - 21:02

Www.findmadeleine.com....you can't even watch it on their...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 16 Nov - 21:59

Did anybody see th programme ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Nov - 5:45

No online store either....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Nov - 6:21

kitti wrote:No online store either....
Online Store

We are updating our online store. Please check back soon. Thank you!

Can we expect Cuddle Cats with Christmas hats?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Nov - 7:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:No online store either....
Online Store

We are updating our online store. Please check back soon. Thank you!

Can we expect Cuddle Cats with Christmas hats?
They are not STILL trying to flog gear are they AnnaEsse???? I thought they had a nerve trying to sell Holiday Packs to people going abroad on Holiday . The Packs contained Posters of Madeleine that the holidaymaker was expected to pin up on trees etc .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Nov - 8:01

Michael Wright has been reading the forum....AGAIN.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 17 Nov - 8:02

mossman wrote:Did anybody see th programme ?
There was a LOT of tweeting about it last night and from what I can gather it was a very good, much more realistic recon than the Crimewatch effort. Apparently David Payne featured heavily, and there was a lot of focus on the amount of wine consumed. GA was in the studio to give comment.

I'm hoping somebody will get it onto the web so we can all take a look. I can't wait to see it.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Nov - 8:07

kitti wrote:Michael Wright has been reading the forum....AGAIN.

What's he looking for now Kitti ? Evidence of trolls to give to the McCanns to be added to their testimony?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Nov - 8:11

I would like to know WHY he has got so involved in protecting the mccanns...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next