Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall we have a little bet.

+16
keepingmum
fuzeta
pennylane
malena stool
almostgothic
marxman
kitti
interested
jinvta
margaret
chrissie1
AnnaEsse
Krisy22
comperedna
mossman
MaryB
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 Empty Re: Shall we have a little bet.

Post  Guest Sun 17 Nov - 12:43

Amaral will win, and I believe that for the same reasons that I believe that the dogs findings were accurate.

Kate and Gerry believe it.

Hence all the flying to and from Lisbon, asking to address the court and bully the judge, the "poor me" pieces in the MSM, and all the rest of it. They know it's all going tits up and they're pulling every trick in the book now. Only none of them are working, what a shame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Nov - 12:49

The McCanns certainly believed it at the beginning of this year when they caved in and tried to settle out of court.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 17 Nov - 12:57

The entire McCann case is a complete crock of poo, they know it as does every sane minded person with the ability to read.
Logically they have no case to bring against Amaral who, has plainly been seen to suffer from their actions. That being said who knows what the outcome will be?
Madeleine was in their care when she disappeared, they publicly admitted they left her and her siblings alone on a regular basis and they have walked away Scot free from any form of reproach from any child protection agency in this country or even the EU where Human Right issues are being settled at the cost of £ millions daily.
I'm still doubtful that the court will find for Amaral. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 17 Nov - 18:59

Claudia79 wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:To this day, we are still learning of ways the infamous doctors' McCann harmed the search for Madeleine.

Dr Amaral will win the Libel trial!Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 83453
I know WE know what the McCanns are like, but the Judge might see things differently and think the McCanns have been villified , especially the Express suggesting these upstanding Doctors were "swingers".  Also, after over 6 years with not a single sighting of Madeleine , that she was abducted for sex and then killed. That is too far fetched for me , you don't just wander into a Holiday Resort and pick out a pretty little girl to snatch.
I have complete faith in the judge, Panda.  She's not a dodgy member of the British establishment, and has shown throughout this trial, that she is astute, knowledgeable, and has a direct, no-nonsense approach to the pathetic, ill-informed rubbish being spouted by the McCanns witnesses.  Dr Amaral doesn't have to prove what happened to Madeleine, he only has to prove he didn't harm the search, and thus far, the McCanns have not established a shred of proof that he has in any way, remotely, harmed the search for the child they so heinously let down!
In fact it's the other way around. They have to prove the book harmed the search.
Yes, of course they do!  Thanks Claudia xx
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 17 Nov - 19:08

I also have complete faith in the judge. She has already shown that she stands no nonsense. I think she is having none of it. She knows it is all a load of tripe. I believe GA will win
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Sun 17 Nov - 19:19

Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 307691 
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 17 Nov - 21:39

fuzeta wrote:I also have complete faith in the judge.  She has already shown that she stands no nonsense.  I think she is having none of it. She knows it is all a load of tripe.  I believe GA will win
I'm with you, fuz. She knows exactly whats what!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 17 Nov - 23:40

pennylane wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:To this day, we are still learning of ways the infamous doctors' McCann harmed the search for Madeleine.

Dr Amaral will win the Libel trial!Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 83453
I know WE know what the McCanns are like, but the Judge might see things differently and think the McCanns have been villified , especially the Express suggesting these upstanding Doctors were "swingers".  Also, after over 6 years with not a single sighting of Madeleine , that she was abducted for sex and then killed. That is too far fetched for me , you don't just wander into a Holiday Resort and pick out a pretty little girl to snatch.
I have complete faith in the judge, Panda.  She's not a dodgy member of the British establishment, and has shown throughout this trial, that she is astute, knowledgeable, and has a direct, no-nonsense approach to the pathetic, ill-informed rubbish being spouted by the McCanns witnesses.  Dr Amaral doesn't have to prove what happened to Madeleine, he only has to prove he didn't harm the search, and thus far, the McCanns have not established a shred of proof that he has in any way, remotely, harmed the search for the child they so heinously let down!
In fact it's the other way around. They have to prove the book harmed the search.
Yes, of course they do!  Thanks Claudia xx
Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 192282 

Shall we have a little bet. - Page 3 83453 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 Nov - 10:44

Claudia wrote:In fact it's the other way around. They have to prove the book harmed the search.
So why have they spent the entire trial trying to prove that the book harmed them. The not sleeping, the not coping, the depression (yes, I know I'm stretching a point here, please be patient, it'll come!) is not about the search. It's about them and the loss of child would should do that to anyone, book or no book, search or no search.

In fact I think somewhere Kate actually says it's the loss of Maddie that's done it, nothing there about a book at all. Presumably Dr Amaral's got a sharp team who can also find useful little quotes on the internet. And presumably he'll be backing them up. Still waiting for proof of the "plot to kidnap the twins", Michael! And this Judge looks like she will hold you to it. The Photoshop's probably working overtime in Auntie Phil's house even as we speak.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 18 Nov - 17:02

Iris wrote:
Claudia wrote:In fact it's the other way around. They have to prove the book harmed the search.
So why have they spent the entire trial trying to prove that the book harmed them.  The not sleeping, the not coping, the depression (yes, I know I'm stretching a point here, please be patient, it'll come!) is not about the search.  It's about them and the loss of child would should do that to anyone, book or no book, search or no search.  

In fact I think somewhere Kate actually says it's the loss of Maddie that's done it, nothing there about a book at all.  Presumably Dr Amaral's got a sharp team who can also find useful little quotes on the internet.  And presumably he'll be backing them up.  Still waiting for proof of the "plot to kidnap the twins", Michael!  And this Judge looks like she will hold you to it.  The Photoshop's probably working overtime in Auntie Phil's house even as we speak.
It's always about them.
After all, it was their holiday too, right?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Nov - 18:33

I think their charges are ridiculous.

1. Amaral's Book hindered the search for Madeleine,.

How could it when a) It was published in Portugese b) There were umpteen sightings of Madeleine around the World AFTER the
book was published.

2. It affected the health of the Family. ......how could it when it was published in Portugese?

3. The video was harmful for the twins........they were 4 yrs old and again, the video is in Portugese.

I don't know who advised them on the charges, my guess is Smethurst who works for Kennedy as a Corporate Lawyer. He went to Portugal with Gerry as a Director of No Stone Unturned.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 18 Nov - 19:00

My money's on Amaral.

Given that TM suppressed their OWN vital evidence for five years. If that didn't damage the search, what did?

I think he's got it in the bag.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum