Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company

2 posters

Go down

Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company Empty Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company

Post  Panda Mon 25 Nov - 9:26

http://news.sky.com/story/1173225/student-loan-sale-nets-government-160m

These Loans date back to 1998!!!! Government made a big loss and the Company had no chance of getting the debts after such a long time.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company Empty Re: Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company

Post  Panda Mon 25 Nov - 11:40

That's £500 million written off.....disgraceful!!!

If that was a Company, the Boss would be sacked, but nothing happens when you are a MP.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company Empty Re: Government to sell Student Loans to Debt Collection Company

Post  Lioned Mon 25 Nov - 14:05

Those 'students' will now be hounded by private companies who will enforce those loan terms,quite vigorously i expect..
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Nov - 15:07

Lioned wrote:Those 'students' will now be hounded by private companies who will enforce those loan terms,quite vigorously i expect..
I had a run in with Virgin last year , used CICAS and was awarded £100 , since then I have had 4 letters from Solicitors and Debt Collecting Agencies saying I owe £131 under the new contract. I did not sign a new contract and have proof the hub and box were taken away last November. !!!! Branson sold Virgin to an American firm and must have sold all the "debts" off to these agencies beforehand.

With loans dating back to 1998 there is no way they will be repaid.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 28 Nov - 7:13

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down