Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Lioned on Wed 27 Nov - 18:22

Is the Government going to make sure they are properly housed ? Or is Cameron going to ask his cousin Boris to make a bit more space in our London parks for their sleeping bags and cardboard box's ?

This is a serious question actually,because we already know the shortage of housing has pushed up property prices to levels where only the rich can afford to buy them for their property portfolios in some areas and particularly London.And London is where most of them head as they can get casual building/cleaning work and begging is easier.

Spain had an abundance of empty property i have been reading,though many ex pats property's are going to be knocked down as they were built without permission.

And France has vast expanses of land for development.

So loads of space in other EU places but they will come running in their millions to England (not Wales, Ireland or Scotland).

Too many animals in a cage with different appetites and ethics and you got trouble brewing.

Is that hard to see. ?



Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Panda on Wed 27 Nov - 21:38

Actually Lioned, they do come to Wales, and the Gypsies. A friend of mine lives in an area where everone has bought their own homes. the end House has been converted into a Mosque , she says they all leave their shoes outside. another Friend works for the DHSS and said one day this Guy walked in with his Wife and 3 children . The British gave Pakistan the right to settle in Britain a lopng time ago. anyway, when she calculated the Family Benefits of Rent, Council Tax, Job seekers allowance for the Husband, child benefit, the total came to over £800 a week ....the Husband said " You forgot my Mother, " my Friend asked where she was and the Guy said " In Pakistan , she is coming over"......we must be the laughing stock of the World.


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Lioned on Wed 27 Nov - 22:43

Even the sheep are moving out of Wales its that bad.

Cameron has promised to cut down on benefits to those immigrants coming into the country but whats the point of that.Once they are here you cant let them drop dead in the streets and see their kids starve so the only solution is to stop them coming here in the first place.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Panda on Thu 28 Nov - 7:48

Lioned wrote:Even the sheep are moving out of Wales its that bad.

Cameron has promised to cut down on benefits to those immigrants coming into the country but whats the point of that.Once they are here you cant let them drop dead in the streets and see their kids starve so the only solution is to stop them coming here in the first place.
Lioned, Cameron says "for the first 3 months Benefits will not be paid. the DHSS Forms are available in 14 languages, it's that bad.!!!

Talking of sheep , two Agencys were commissioned to make videos of Wales for Tourism.

One team member , because she didn't know much about Wales drew a sheep with a balloon saying "well I'm buggered"....I thought that was very funny. 

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  kitti on Thu 28 Nov - 9:53

I was watching sky news this morning and i wanted to spit I can tell you.


Where do these so called celebs live, fantasy world or wot.



Saying that the Europeans come here to work to fill in the gap for doctors etc because we haven't got enough doctors .


What a load off crap.


I know a doctor who worked in a hospital that had to be moved to save money, what they got to say about that.


And that we all should stop moaning about them coming here because all they want to do is work....well so do British people for god sake...214 applications my son has sent and not one reply....next time he says he going to change his name to Mustafa Job and see if he gets a reply ....these companies don't want British people, they want cheap labour and that's it.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  kitti on Thu 28 Nov - 9:59

No benefit for three months ....they shouldn't get any benefit, that is why they come here and as one Romany man has said...'we are easy pickings'....theft wise.


They hunt in gangs, there was a programme on yesterday and believe me it frightened me.


Cameron is walking around with his eyes close or burying his head in the sand.


As for what you said about rich people only affording nice a house.....guess where they target their thieving?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Lioned on Thu 28 Nov - 10:47

It would be a better idea to tell all the Polish,Romanians,Bulgarians,etc to stay where they are and for the UK,Germany,France,Russia to move all their call centres to those countries and create jobs for them.
It would make more sense as we end up looking after them which ever way you look at it.
And the bonus would be that when you phone BT to complain about something you may actually get to talk to someone you can understand.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Panda on Thu 28 Nov - 11:26

Until Cameron decides to take us out of the EU and hang the consequences we have to put up with migrant labour . Under the rules, we HAVE to give them benefits but the rest of the EU don't have a problem because all the migrants want to come to Britain.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  fuzeta on Thu 28 Nov - 17:32

Immigrants do not all head for London, Birmingham has far more than it's fair share. When we go on holiday we often go from Birmingham airport. Getting out is no problem, getting back in is becoming a nightmare. Passport control is like a queuing for the cup final with the scrums of a rugby match. I once had a crowd of people who were not of the indigenous population knocking myself and my husband out of the way shouting British passport, we have British passport. I asked her where she thought we were from , the moon? We had only been to Faro.

Most years we meet my BIL coming from Australia on the Emirates flights. We cannot even get inside the arrivals part of the airport it is that crowded with families welcoming new immigrants to Birmingham

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Panda on Thu 28 Nov - 18:52

fuzeta wrote:Immigrants do not all head for London, Birmingham has far more than it's fair share.  When we go on holiday we often go from Birmingham airport.   Getting out is no problem, getting back in is becoming a nightmare.  Passport control is like a  queuing for the cup final with the scrums of a rugby match.   I once had a crowd of people who were not of the indigenous population knocking myself and my husband out of the way shouting British passport, we have British passport. I asked her where she thought we were from , the moon?  We had only been to Faro.

Most years we meet my BIL coming from Australia on the Emirates flights.  We cannot even get inside the arrivals part of the airport it is that crowded with families welcoming new immigrants to Birmingham
Fuzeta, I don't think for one minute Cameron and the Home Office know how many illegals there are , is it in Bradford that English is a second language???

They live in their Ivory Towers and and don't live next door to any. Where my Sister lives all the new Council Houses are earmarked for the immigrants . The Lady across the Road from her complained to the Council about the pungent smell of cooking from the immigrants next door.

If I was the PM I would put static Caravans in designated Fields soley for immigrants , why should they jump the queue because they have 3 or more children. ?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  malena stool on Thu 28 Nov - 20:07

fuzeta wrote:Immigrants do not all head for London, Birmingham has far more than it's fair share.  When we go on holiday we often go from Birmingham airport.   Getting out is no problem, getting back in is becoming a nightmare.  Passport control is like a  queuing for the cup final with the scrums of a rugby match.   I once had a crowd of people who were not of the indigenous population knocking myself and my husband out of the way shouting British passport, we have British passport. I asked her where she thought we were from , the moon?  We had only been to Faro.

Most years we meet my BIL coming from Australia on the Emirates flights.  We cannot even get inside the arrivals part of the airport it is that crowded with families welcoming new immigrants to Birmingham
It would be nice to fly back into the UK and be able to speak to fellow passengers or even hear English being spoken by those sitting in the adjacent seats. Our 'Honourable' leaders ought to travel with some of their potential voters or better still have the misfortune to follow them into the loo, (sorry TMI).

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  fuzeta on Thu 28 Nov - 20:24

malena stool wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Immigrants do not all head for London, Birmingham has far more than it's fair share.  When we go on holiday we often go from Birmingham airport.   Getting out is no problem, getting back in is becoming a nightmare.  Passport control is like a  queuing for the cup final with the scrums of a rugby match.   I once had a crowd of people who were not of the indigenous population knocking myself and my husband out of the way shouting British passport, we have British passport. I asked her where she thought we were from , the moon?  We had only been to Faro.

Most years we meet my BIL coming from Australia on the Emirates flights.  We cannot even get inside the arrivals part of the airport it is that crowded with families welcoming new immigrants to Birmingham
It would be nice to fly back into the UK and be able to speak to fellow passengers or even hear English being spoken by those sitting in the adjacent seats. Our 'Honourable' leaders ought to travel with some of their potential voters or better still have the misfortune to follow them into the loo, (sorry TMI).
Don't apologise Malena I have experience of those loos from going back and forth on long distance flights to Australia. My BIL complains about them all the time.  I know people that work at Heathrow and they say they are that bad sometimes the airport staff refuse to clean them and they have to get special cleaners in.

Birmingham is probably an airport that you yourself fly from sometimes, we fly from there often but prefer East Midlands for short flights because they do not have these long distance flights coming in with hundreds of passengers on board.   We find East Midlands a really relaxing airport to fly out from and especially to come  in!!

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  malena stool on Thu 28 Nov - 21:43

fuzeta wrote:
malena stool wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Immigrants do not all head for London, Birmingham has far more than it's fair share.  When we go on holiday we often go from Birmingham airport.   Getting out is no problem, getting back in is becoming a nightmare.  Passport control is like a  queuing for the cup final with the scrums of a rugby match.   I once had a crowd of people who were not of the indigenous population knocking myself and my husband out of the way shouting British passport, we have British passport. I asked her where she thought we were from , the moon?  We had only been to Faro.

Most years we meet my BIL coming from Australia on the Emirates flights.  We cannot even get inside the arrivals part of the airport it is that crowded with families welcoming new immigrants to Birmingham
It would be nice to fly back into the UK and be able to speak to fellow passengers or even hear English being spoken by those sitting in the adjacent seats. Our 'Honourable' leaders ought to travel with some of their potential voters or better still have the misfortune to follow them into the loo, (sorry TMI).
Don't apologise Malena I have experience of those loos from going back and forth on long distance flights to Australia. My BIL complains about them all the time.  I know people that work at Heathrow and they say they are that bad sometimes the airport staff refuse to clean them and they have to get special cleaners in.

Birmingham is probably an airport that you fly from sometimes, we fly from there often but prefer East Midlands for short flights because they do not have these long distance flights coming in with hundreds of passengers on board.   We find East Midlands a really relaxing airport to fly out from and especially to come  in!!

Hi fuzeta, we use both Heath Row and Birmingham travelling to family in Aus, depending on which airline is giving best offers at the time, the flight attendants are often run ragged with the antics of our new countrymen/women. I've only flown from East Mids once when going to Europe, I thought it was a nightmare as there was a meeting of some description at Castle Donnington. The M1 access and road to the airport was chaos, luckily I'd been told by a friend to allow for it and arrived with plenty of time to spare

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  fuzeta on Thu 28 Nov - 22:09

malena stool wrote:
fuzeta wrote:
malena stool wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Immigrants do not all head for London, Birmingham has far more than it's fair share.  When we go on holiday we often go from Birmingham airport.   Getting out is no problem, getting back in is becoming a nightmare.  Passport control is like a  queuing for the cup final with the scrums of a rugby match.   I once had a crowd of people who were not of the indigenous population knocking myself and my husband out of the way shouting British passport, we have British passport. I asked her where she thought we were from , the moon?  We had only been to Faro.

Most years we meet my BIL coming from Australia on the Emirates flights.  We cannot even get inside the arrivals part of the airport it is that crowded with families welcoming new immigrants to Birmingham
It would be nice to fly back into the UK and be able to speak to fellow passengers or even hear English being spoken by those sitting in the adjacent seats. Our 'Honourable' leaders ought to travel with some of their potential voters or better still have the misfortune to follow them into the loo, (sorry TMI).
Don't apologise Malena I have experience of those loos from going back and forth on long distance flights to Australia. My BIL complains about them all the time.  I know people that work at Heathrow and they say they are that bad sometimes the airport staff refuse to clean them and they have to get special cleaners in.

Birmingham is probably an airport that you fly from sometimes, we fly from there often but prefer East Midlands for short flights because they do not have these long distance flights coming in with hundreds of passengers on board.   We find East Midlands a really relaxing airport to fly out from and especially to come  in!!

Hi fuzeta, we use both Heath Row and Birmingham travelling to family in Aus, depending on which airline is giving best offers at the time, the flight attendants are often run ragged with the antics of our new countrymen/women. I've only flown from East Mids once when going to Europe, I thought it was a nightmare as there was a meeting of some description at Castle Donnington. The M1 access and road to the airport was chaos, luckily I'd been told by a friend to allow for it and arrived with plenty of time to spare
Hello Malena they used to do motorbike rallys at Castle Donnington, I do not know if they still do but I remember flying back to there and we were unlucky enough for one to be on. It was chaos I agree. In all the times I have flown from there since it has never happened again, fingers crossed.

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  malena stool on Thu 28 Nov - 22:43

fuzeta wrote:
malena stool wrote:
fuzeta wrote:
malena stool wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Immigrants do not all head for London, Birmingham has far more than it's fair share.  When we go on holiday we often go from Birmingham airport.   Getting out is no problem, getting back in is becoming a nightmare.  Passport control is like a  queuing for the cup final with the scrums of a rugby match.   I once had a crowd of people who were not of the indigenous population knocking myself and my husband out of the way shouting British passport, we have British passport. I asked her where she thought we were from , the moon?  We had only been to Faro.

Most years we meet my BIL coming from Australia on the Emirates flights.  We cannot even get inside the arrivals part of the airport it is that crowded with families welcoming new immigrants to Birmingham
It would be nice to fly back into the UK and be able to speak to fellow passengers or even hear English being spoken by those sitting in the adjacent seats. Our 'Honourable' leaders ought to travel with some of their potential voters or better still have the misfortune to follow them into the loo, (sorry TMI).
Don't apologise Malena I have experience of those loos from going back and forth on long distance flights to Australia. My BIL complains about them all the time.  I know people that work at Heathrow and they say they are that bad sometimes the airport staff refuse to clean them and they have to get special cleaners in.

Birmingham is probably an airport that you fly from sometimes, we fly from there often but prefer East Midlands for short flights because they do not have these long distance flights coming in with hundreds of passengers on board.   We find East Midlands a really relaxing airport to fly out from and especially to come  in!!

Hi fuzeta, we use both Heath Row and Birmingham travelling to family in Aus, depending on which airline is giving best offers at the time, the flight attendants are often run ragged with the antics of our new countrymen/women. I've only flown from East Mids once when going to Europe, I thought it was a nightmare as there was a meeting of some description at Castle Donnington. The M1 access and road to the airport was chaos, luckily I'd been told by a friend to allow for it and arrived with plenty of time to spare
Hello Malena they used to do motorbike rallys at Castle Donnington, I do not know if they still do but I remember flying back to there and we were unlucky enough for one to be on.  It was chaos I agree.  In all the times I have flown from there since it has never happened again, fingers crossed.
I think it was a music festival of some description that was on when I went out of East Mids... The country is to small to hold music festivals or motor cycle/car meetings next to international airports. They'll allow anything for a money making scam...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Lioned on Fri 29 Nov - 17:01

Here are the 'net' migration figures which show that this year it has increased.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25135418


With regards to the number of 'coloured' faces around in Birmingham airport and elsewhere it is quite likely that many if not most are 'British' maybe first or second generation even.

We need to be careful about those that are already here legitimately and are paying their way and those that keep coming because the door is still open.

We certainly have got to the point where many would like to see 'repatriation' and that's a subject that no Government will ever entertain.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  fuzeta on Fri 29 Nov - 18:05

Lioned wrote:Here are the 'net' migration figures which show that this year it has increased.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25135418


With regards to the number of 'coloured' faces around in Birmingham airport and elsewhere it is quite likely that many if not most are 'British' maybe first or second generation even.

We need to be careful about those that are already here legitimately and are paying their way and those that keep coming because the door is still open.

We certainly have got to the point where many would like to see 'repatriation' and that's a subject that no Government will ever entertain.
Well I brought up Birmingham airport and never mentioned 'coloured faces'   I was replying to a post on a thread that said London was getting all the immigrants and saying this is not so.  There is a massive amount of Eastern Europeans in and around Birmingham,  Also every nationality you can think of.

I don't live in Birmingham I live in Staffordshire in a very small town but we have Eastern Europeans coming into the area going into shops and begging.

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Influx of Eastern Europeans.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum