Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched

+7
almostgothic
kitti
Lioned
mara thon
tanszi
jeanmonroe
Annabel
11 posters

Go down

Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched Empty Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched

Post  Annabel Thu 28 Nov - 13:36

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched Empty Re: Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 28 Nov - 14:34

Phew! Just in time for CW 'update'

Bang on CUE for CW 'update' day!

Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched

1:21pm Thursday 28th November 2013 in Bexley

By Tim MacFarlan, Bexley and north Kent reporter

Jessica today holding a photo of her and brother Gary on the holiday where she was nearly snatched.

A MUM from Bexley has told detectives working on the Madeleine McCann case of the chilling moment her daughter was nearly abducted in Gran Canaria.

Mother Lisa Allen, 38, was on holiday in the resort of Puerto Rico with daughter Jessica, then aged six, and son Gary, who was four at the time, when the incident occurred.

Too nervous to report the incident to the Spanish authorities as a young mum on her first trip abroad, it was not until Ms Allen saw a recent BBC Crimewatch programme on Madeleine McCann that she came forward to tell her story.

The links between Jessica’s near abduction and the case of Jeremy Vargas, who vanished from his home in Gran Canaria aged seven on March 10 last year, also brought back horrible memories for Ms Allen of when her daughter was nearly snatched in October 2000.

On a visit to a market during the holiday, the mother-of-five was pushing Gary in his buggy and talking to her brother Daniel, 34, while Jessica was walking a few yards ahead.

Suddenly, Ms Allen looked up and saw a man grabbing her daughter by the top of her arm and marching her quickly away between two stalls.

The full-time mum told News Shopper: "I let go of the buggy, ran over and grabbed his opposite arm.

"He didn’t say anything – he just looked at me with a big smirk on his face and a big grin like he knew he had been caught.

"He was quite big, stocky and tanned and he just turned around and walked away at a really quick pace.

"If I had looked up a few seconds later Jessica would 100 per cent have been gone."

Ms Allen has since spoken twice to Metropolitan Police detectives investigating three-year-old Madeleine McCann’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007.

And Ms Allen, who lives with Jessica in Mount Pleasant Walk, Bexley, said the near miss made her much more worried for her children.

Jessica Allen, now 19, works at a call centre in Dartford and has vivid memories of the terrifying moment in 2000 when she was nearly wrenched from her family by a complete stranger.

The former Cleeve Park School pupil said: "I remember pinching him and scratching him and trying to get him off me.

"I didn’t scream because I just didn’t think about it. The guy just basically laughed in mum’s face.

"I do sit and actually think if it weren’t for my mum seeing me in those last couple of seconds I might have been gone.

"To this day, I will be out on the street and I will still worry about it and I am very conscious of people around me."

Gary, Lisa and Jessica Allen in Gran Canaria in 2000.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
IN year 2000!

ONLY 7 YEARS BEFORE MADELEINE WENT 'MISSING'!!

You couldn't make it up, but somebody..................!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched Empty Re: Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched

Post  Lioned Thu 28 Nov - 14:37

Why has every 'snatching' got to be related to the mccanns.

Is there only one kiddie fiddling peado travelling the World with a suitcase full of disguises ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 28 Nov - 14:40

scraping bottom of barrel.  I would understand that the child was upset at the time but reporting this 7 years on.  Well there are paedos all over the world, and im sure quite a lot in the UK.  I was reading about that band member Watkins, one of her ex s allegedly told Police about his activity, guess what,  they ignored her.  Yes he was famous. hes even more infamous now. and no the McCs didn't want the Madeleine disappearance linked with that and the vile acts that were perpetrated on those dear babies. Yet there was this insistence that Madeleine was taken by a gang of paedophiles and has come to no harm.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 28 Nov - 14:46

Funny, I could swear I read this story quite a long time ago !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 28 Nov - 14:50

So Andy,here's your man..............

“He was quite big, stocky and tanned and he just turned around and walked away at a really quick pace."

Should be easy enough to find.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 28 Nov - 15:44

Lioned wrote:So Andy,here's your man..............

“He was quite big, stocky and tanned and he just turned around and walked away at a really quick pace."

Yet another new suspect...

Big Stocky Walker Man...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 28 Nov - 15:46

malena stool wrote:

Big Stocky Walker Man...
Yes but they will have to do an age progression pic of him as this was back in 2000 so he may have grown a beard by now or lost some of his stockyness or perhaps developed a limp.

Come on Andy whats keeping you.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Nov - 16:16

Deadwood is too busy pissing himself with laughter at the moment.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Nov - 17:56

On OFM Facebook, Lisa Allen posts on Oct 19th and begins thus:

i did write an email last year but had no reply.so dont know if the message was recieved or not or if the information is not significant. either way if some one from the page reads this and lets me know if the information is useful or not it would be much appreciated.

Then she tells the story we see above.
So they've had this for over a month (or if they did receive her email) for a year.
And now it appears on CW day ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 28 Nov - 23:28

Lioned wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Big Stocky Walker Man...
Yes but they will have to do an age progression pic of him as this was back in 2000 so he may have grown a beard by now or lost some of his stockyness or perhaps developed a limp.

Or he's dead! The suspect I mean.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 29 Nov - 10:29

LJC wrote:
Lioned wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Big Stocky Walker Man...

Or he's dead!  The suspect I mean.
Or assassinated by Jack the Giant Killer...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Fri 29 Nov - 19:20

Know I shouldn't but this story made me howl along with the comments on here. What is it with these amnesiacs - do they just want their 15 minutes of fame?

The Bexley Shopper must really be the cutting edge of investigative journalism. If this story was put out there by Clarrie he must be losing his touch.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 29 Nov - 20:06

Hi jay2001, I think Clarence's sell by date went out the window when SY came officially involved.
At £5 mill a pop of taxpayers money they couldn't have a propagandist like Pinky making his ludicrously infantile bulletins statements every other day which would likely conflict at some point with the findings of the ongoing review.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Sat 30 Nov - 13:37

Hi Malena - think Clarence was well past his sell by date long ago! Bet the prospective Tory is gutted he has to deal with the Mirror with their allegiance to Labour.

Off to check if the Bexley mum story has any connection with the Barcelona banker, because they both suffer from amnesia! Wouldn't normally be so flippant in this tragic story,(Madeleine not Bexley) but they started the pantomime!
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 30 Nov - 14:09

A Brian Rix farce comes to mind, jay..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Sun 1 Dec - 21:10

Malena - yes a real pantomime and farce - they could call it Mamma Mea Culpa!

(Couldn't find a connection between Bexley and Barcelona, but there's a roofer called McC and a woman called McC living in Bexley so maybe a relative doing a favour. But then apparently it's a common name.)
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 1 Dec - 21:33

jay2001 wrote:Malena - yes a real pantomime and farce - they could call it Mamma Mea Culpa!

(Couldn't find a connection  between Bexley and Barcelona, but there's a roofer called McC and a woman called McC living in Bexley so maybe a relative doing a favour.  But then apparently it's a common name.)
Doing a favour? That sounds very shady, something that upstanding medical practitioners would never sink so low as to become involved with... However could you think that?
Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched 192282
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 1 Dec - 23:12

We need reminding that pedos exist in Spain and Portugal and will snatch your child basically RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Mon 2 Dec - 13:29

Widowan - not mocking the very real threat of paedos everywhere, just the story. Whatever tenuous links to the Madeleine McCann case the press act so irresponsibly. The 'attack' may well be true but why did the mother wait till 2013 to make the connection? Unreal.

Malena - I wouldn't dream of suggesting any sort of impropriety between such people of integrity! Everyone sends bungs of cash in envelopes - if CM gets elected he'll fit right in with the other greedy shysters in Parliament.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 2 Dec - 19:44

jay2001 wrote:Widowan - not mocking the very real threat of paedos everywhere, just the story.  Whatever tenuous links to the Madeleine McCann case the press act so irresponsibly.  The 'attack' may well be true but why did the mother wait till 2013 to make the connection? Unreal.

Malena - I wouldn't dream of suggesting any sort of impropriety between such people of integrity!  Everyone sends bungs of cash in envelopes - if CM gets elected he'll fit right in with the other greedy shysters in Parliament.
I should think so, jay. The medical Profession isn't open to just anyone you know. British doctors are honest, upright, trustworthy and responsible citizens. People who would go the extra yard to ensure the safety of their children at all times....
Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched 25346 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Mon 2 Dec - 21:00

Malena - know just what you mean about the extra yard.  It's like dining in your back garden as the crow flies!Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched 25346
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 2 Dec - 21:36

But only if you're a doctor with a trained crow and good at guessing distances, jay. Bexley mum helps Madeleine McCann case after daughter nearly snatched 25346 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 23:10

jay2001 wrote:Widowan - not mocking the very real threat of paedos everywhere, just the story.  Whatever tenuous links to the Madeleine McCann case the press act so irresponsibly.  The 'attack' may well be true but why did the mother wait till 2013 to make the connection? Unreal.

Malena - I wouldn't dream of suggesting any sort of impropriety between such people of integrity!  Everyone sends bungs of cash in envelopes - if CM gets elected he'll fit right in with the other greedy shysters in Parliament.
The press are pigs, we know this. The attack was not an attack but a potential kidnapping... the press are willing to put it out there that all the kids who are blond with parents who aren't are great targets for phone ins to the police, raids etc.

I think the press focusing on things like that that happen in SPAIN and not in the UK is just part of this story, so they can try to link it in some way with the MM case and get readers and the great unwashed to be nodding away, yes, there are pedos all over other places, thank god we're safe here. It's not our own friends and dodgy family and government we need to look out for - it's Swarthy people.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down