Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People not seen for a while?

+30
whatsupdoc
joyce1938
interested
cherry1
maebee
jay2001
fred
tanszi
comperedna
mara thon
Badboy
pennylane
AnnaEsse
fuzeta
squeaker
xtina
Justiceforallkids
mollydog
winjoy
flower
the slave
Lioned
kitti
jeanmonroe
almostgothic
Hongkong Phooey
Krisy22
Carolina
mossman
BelEddie
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

People not seen for a while? - Page 3 Empty Re: People not seen for a while?

Post  pennylane Sat 19 Mar - 13:41

Not Born Yesterday wrote:She left at Christmas 2014 if I remember rightly.

Gosh was it that long ago? People not seen for a while? - Page 3 29204
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
People not seen for a while? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100People not seen for a while? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Mar - 14:40

The last date of logging in doesn't give the year but it was Friday, 12th December so that has to be 2014.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Sun 20 Mar - 15:12

flower wrote:It's actually amazing that nearly 9 years after the event that there are still so many people commenting on Madeleine. I very rarely leave a comment these days but still look in on a regular basis. Perhaps there are many more like me who appear to be absent but are still very much interested in what's going on. I perhaps should make more of an effort as if forums such as this disappeared I for one would be lost!!

Best Wishes to you all! People not seen for a while? - Page 3 Icon_flower

People not seen for a while? - Page 3 306321 Plus One!
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :
People not seen for a while? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100People not seen for a while? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 20 Mar - 15:54

I remeber justiceforallkids aka carlymichelle. She was very disabled. I hope she is AOK.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 Mar - 16:19

comperedna wrote:I remeber justiceforallkids aka carlymichelle. She was very disabled. I hope she is AOK.

She's fine, busy on Facebook most days.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 20 Mar - 18:21

Thanks for that AnnaEsse. I confess I don't post on either Facebook or Twitter as, until my daughter comes over to tell me how to prevent 'nasty' responses, I can't stand it. Ideally I would like to tune in to both services and have NO FOLLOWERS. Maybe this is possible. I must ask Tess.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Mar - 18:25

I avoid Twitter like the plague but Facebook is great.

I mostly post in groups - mainly nothing to do with the McCanns - and any abusive posters get removed by Admin. You can also block people who harass you personally but that has never happened to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 20 Mar - 18:26

AnnaEsse I am curious as to how many of our number on here are retired and female. We do not know. We only get hints. I guess it is a lot, and their motivation is likely to be the arrival of their own small grandchildren... It certainly is with me. Right now next door I can hear the jolly chatter of my youngest granddaughter aged 2 going 3... eating her fish fingers, peas and chips...Sometimes it breaks me up. As I've said before... There is no-one so vulnerable as a pre-school child.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Mar - 18:28

I fit into that category like a glove though I only have grand-bunnies not grandchildren!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 Mar - 18:31

comperedna wrote:Thanks for that AnnaEsse. I confess I don't post on either Facebook or Twitter as, until my daughter comes over to tell me how to prevent 'nasty' responses, I can't stand it. Ideally I would like to tune in to both services and have NO FOLLOWERS. Maybe this is possible. I must ask Tess.

There are a few good Madeleine pages on Facebook. You could set your account on the highest level of privacy and only accept friend requests from people you know from elsewhere and then from people who have mutual friends. I've never had any nasty responses on Facebook though I've had Pamela Gurney respond on Twitter!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 Mar - 18:33

comperedna wrote:AnnaEsse I am curious as to how many of our number on here are retired and female. We do not know. We only get hints. I guess it is a lot, and their motivation is likely to be the arrival of their own small grandchildren... It certainly is with me. Right now next door I can hear the jolly chatter of my youngest granddaughter aged 2 going 3... eating her fish fingers, peas and chips...Sometimes it breaks me up. As I've said before... There is no-one so vulnerable as a pre-school child.

I am retired and I have two grandsons, aged 9 and 5.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 Mar - 18:34

comperedna wrote:Thanks for that AnnaEsse. I confess I don't post on either Facebook or Twitter as, until my daughter comes over to tell me how to prevent 'nasty' responses, I can't stand it. Ideally I would like to tune in to both services and have NO FOLLOWERS. Maybe this is possible. I must ask Tess.

If you join Facebook, send me your Facebook ID here by PM and I'll send you a friend request on Facebook.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 20 Mar - 18:39

I've got a grandson aged 10 and four grandaughters: twins aged 7, another lass aged 5 and Winnie next door who is two. The last two belong to my son who lives here in England, and the first threre live in Australia and have triple nationality Austalian/Bristish/ Irish... I see them once a year.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 20 Mar - 19:18

I've got my first grandson last September, he's lovely, obviously still back in Portugal, but we are going again for almost three weeks next Tuesday week.
I love Facebook, like Anna said, there are some good very informative groups, just don't add people you aren't sure about, then you will be fine.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 20 Mar - 19:19

I've got my first grandson last September, he's lovely, obviously still back in Portugal, but we are going again for almost three weeks next Tuesday week.
I love Facebook, like Anna said, there are some good very informative groups, just don't add people you aren't sure about, then you will be fine.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mollydog Sun 20 Mar - 21:07

Agree great to hear all those memorable names again ! time flies by...i dont visit so much these days. Disabled Rights keep me busy- for my son 27 now
mollydog
mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 20 Mar - 21:55

People not seen for a while? - Page 3 25346 ok anna dragged me here kicking and screaming LOL People not seen for a while? - Page 3 23324 im not missing i dont need a search party lmao im on fb and i post on the justcice forum but i will try and come back here more oftern now
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 20 Mar - 21:57

Justiceforallkids wrote:People not seen for a while? - Page 3 25346  ok anna  dragged   me here kicking and screaming  LOL People not seen for a while? - Page 3 23324   im   not  missing i dont need a  search party lmao   im on fb and   i post on the justcice  forum   but i  will try and come back here more oftern now  

People not seen for a while? - Page 3 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 21 Mar - 8:47

winjoy wrote:
flower wrote:It's actually amazing that nearly 9 years after the event that there are still so many people commenting on Madeleine. I very rarely leave a comment these days but still look in on a regular basis. Perhaps there are many more like me who appear to be absent but are still very much interested in what's going on. I perhaps should make more of an effort as if forums such as this disappeared I for one would be lost!!

Best Wishes to you all! People not seen for a while? - Page 3 Icon_flower

People not seen for a while? - Page 3 306321  Plus One!

People not seen for a while? - Page 3 306321 Plus two
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Mon 21 Mar - 12:20

Nice to hear from you again... justiceforallkids.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Mon 28 Mar - 0:31

You can always guarantee I'll pop up during a thunderstorm!
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Mar - 10:10

Not a whisper of thunder and lightning in the outer London area but what a night with the wind and rain.

I hope that it's safe now for you saloon girl to come out from under the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  squeaker Mon 28 Mar - 11:16

I still look here several times a day. I think it's good to see that this case is NOT just going to fade away. More people are taking an interest now than in 2007. It's what gives me hope.
squeaker
squeaker
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 28 Mar - 11:18

squeaker wrote:I still look here several times a day. I think it's good to see that this case is NOT just going to fade away. More people are taking an interest now than in 2007. It's what gives me hope.

We're here until Maddie and Gonçalo get justice!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 28 Mar - 12:33

It's lovely to see people here again. Lets see if we can get the forum back to it's old self again with plenty of posters, that would be nice. People not seen for a while? - Page 3 944533
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum