Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology

3 posters

Go down

Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology Empty Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology

Post  Freja53 Mon 2 Dec - 17:12

I have been trying to make some sense of the way this whole case has been handled. It is totally bizarre. So I looked for a bizarre link and found Carter Ruck were the libel lawyers for the McCanns and the Church of Scientology. Scientology has very powerful members and supporters, including MP's, and doesn't waste time in attacking critics. I understand that the McCanns claim to be practising Catholics but is it possible that they are somehow linked to Scientology? Just trying to think outside the box. Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology 678246 Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology 678246 
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :
Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology Empty Re: Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology

Post  Chris Mon 2 Dec - 18:29

I suspect any link to Scientology is as likely as being involved in dumping toxic waste in Côte d'Ivoire. CR will respresent anyone.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology Empty Re: Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 18:46

Chris wrote:I suspect any link to Scientology is as likely as being involved in dumping toxic waste in Côte d'Ivoire. CR will respresent anyone.
Have they actually won any lawsuits? Rather than scaring the papers into paying them off I mean. They scared Amazon off Pat Brown's ebook but she is selling it again.

They could have some powerful government folks that they have supported, who are Scientologists but I think they are in it for the money - the papers were clearly in the wrong it seems to me with many things they printed.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down