Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology

Post  Freja53 on Mon 2 Dec - 17:12

I have been trying to make some sense of the way this whole case has been handled. It is totally bizarre. So I looked for a bizarre link and found Carter Ruck were the libel lawyers for the McCanns and the Church of Scientology. Scientology has very powerful members and supporters, including MP's, and doesn't waste time in attacking critics. I understand that the McCanns claim to be practising Catholics but is it possible that they are somehow linked to Scientology? Just trying to think outside the box.   

Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 283
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Carter Ruck and Church of Scientology

Post  Chris on Mon 2 Dec - 18:29

I suspect any link to Scientology is as likely as being involved in dumping toxic waste in Côte d'Ivoire. CR will respresent anyone.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan on Mon 2 Dec - 18:46

Chris wrote:I suspect any link to Scientology is as likely as being involved in dumping toxic waste in Côte d'Ivoire. CR will respresent anyone.
Have they actually won any lawsuits? Rather than scaring the papers into paying them off I mean. They scared Amazon off Pat Brown's ebook but she is selling it again.

They could have some powerful government folks that they have supported, who are Scientologists but I think they are in it for the money - the papers were clearly in the wrong it seems to me with many things they printed.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down