Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest!

5 posters

Go down

Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! Empty Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest!

Post  Guest Sat 7 Dec - 16:15

We've had questions regarding our online store being unavailable and when will it be available again. Google Checkout was retired on 21 November. Because Google Checkout is no longer available, we are redesigning our online store with another merchant system. I'm finishing the design/setup and will have the online store available soon. Thank you for your patience while we make this change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! Empty Re: Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest!

Post  Guest Sat 7 Dec - 16:37

I shall be gutted if I can't stock up with all their wonderful goods in time for Christmas........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! Empty Re: Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest!

Post  almostgothic Sat 7 Dec - 18:43

@jontaito's Twitter tweets on the Google changeover and interactions with FM webmaster are worth a look.
Seems the Google switchover would only have taken about an hour ...

ETA - everyone concerned would have had 6 months' notice of the Google Checkout discontinuation.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 7 Dec - 19:03

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I shall be gutted if I can't stock up with all their wonderful goods in time for Christmas........
Me too NBY. I am going to have to think up a new list of what to get. Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! 645452 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 7 Dec - 19:32

fuzeta wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I shall be gutted if I can't stock up with all their wonderful goods in time for Christmas........
Me too NBY.  I am going to have to think up a new list of what to get.  Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! 645452 

Fear not. Make a cash donation to Rothley Towers in lieu of giving gifts this year.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 7 Dec - 20:31

mossman wrote:
fuzeta wrote:
Me too NBY.  I am going to have to think up a new list of what to get.  Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! 645452 
Fear not.  Make a cash donation to Rothley Towers in lieu of giving gifts this year.
Thank you Mossman what a wonderful solution Little Online Shop Of Horrors - Latest! 25346 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Dec - 20:44

wonder if Everton FC will let them do a Xmas collection at one of their matches. Would be great if someone who knows what happened would just do the decent thing at Xmas and tell the truth and put an end to this farce and moneymaking machine out of a missing child.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Dec - 7:41

I think the Fund will be closed down and after the McCanns have stashed most of the money, the small amount left will be donated to Missing Children .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down